Ann and Frida

Story Info
Best friends play cards.
1.8k words
3.96
36.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shenthus
Shenthus
33 Followers

It was when I was in my mid twenties, I was living with a girl who was very plain in her sexual tastes. She didn't really like giving me oral even but would experiment a bit, let me shave her and I even took some photos of her.

Ann had a friend who was really very innocent and I got along with very well. She was a fairly plain girl, nothing special except she had the biggest pair of breasts I think I had seen to that point. They were so big she always wore a bra otherwise would get neck problems. The only time Ann came across as a bit kinky was when she wondered aloud what another girls breasts would feel like.

Frida used to have dinner with us quite often and even went away on long weekends with us at times and was always a laugh. One Saturday night she came over for dinner and had planned to stay the night. We all had a few drinks and were quite tipsy. Sitting around the coffee table having a laugh I jokingly said why don't we play strip poker and to my amazement the girls agreed. Now this sounds like something out of a cheap porno but it really happened. Of course I got the cards out and we set up the rules, very basic lowest hand looses and article of clothing. We all knew how to play poker, the girls had gone to a private catholic school and had played there with other friends, they had some wonderful parties.

I dealt first and it was a poor hand no one had anything much I think the highest was a king, so I suggested to the girls we take everything below eights out to increase the chances of a decent hand. Of course I know this isn't strictly correct but I really wanted the girls to have good hands and this seemed the best way. The girls were a bit tipsy by this time, as I was, so weren't paying a lot of attention. I dealt again and this time I had a flush and the girls had two pair each. Frida had the lowest so she took off her shoes. I looked at her and thought that it wouldn't be good for her to be stripped too quickly or for Ann either so I might just manipulate the cards a bit. Next hand Ann dealt and I had three queens, so I discarded two of them and got nothing in return. I lost my shoes.

Frida dealt next and I had two queens, I had three kings and Ann had two tens and two nines. Frida lost her socks. After a couple more hands, due to me manipulating the cards, I was down to my jeans, Ann and Frida were in their underwear. The next hand would be revealing and I wasn't going to manipulate the cards this time. I dealt and drew three Queens, Ann had nothing as she discarded four and Frida discarded two. Ann ended up with a pair of nines, Frida with three Kings and I had three Queens. Off came Ann's bra. She really had nice c cup breasts with pink nipples and I would have loved to lean over and play with them but didn't want to scare Frida off.

Next hand Ann dealt, she was quite drunk now and didn't care she was almost naked, Frida was a bit more concerned and I was getting a touch excited. Suffice to say the gods smiled at me and Frida lost that hand. She looked and me then at Ann, shrugged her shoulders and undid her bra dropping it beside her. Her breasts were amazing, firm and no sag pink nipples that were quite hard and begging to be sucked.

On with the game, Frida dealt I drew four aces, what a hand, so I discarded three of them as I wanted to loose, I really wanted Frida to see my hardon in my underpants as I was still in my jeans. The girls drew and surprise surprise I lost. I stood and slowly undid my jeans and slid them off, sat down and took them right off my feet and tossed them on to the floor beside my chair. I made sure Frida got a good look at what I was packing as did Ann. So all three of us were in our underpants and nothing else, three horny drunks looking for an excuse to do something. The next hand would be the decider. I dealt and drew a flush, Ann and Frida both discarded two and I dealt them their cards. We looked at each other and then showed our cards. Ann had a pair of Queens, Frida had two kinds and I had the flush, Ann had lost. She stood up and just pulled her underpants off threw them to the floor and sat down, as if she had been doing it for ages. We both looked at her and smiled.

Then Ann said she was tired and was going to bed, leaving Frida and I to finish the game almost naked. I was really stunned but Frida didn't seem very worried. I dealt the next hand and drew two kings, Frida discarded two cards and I dealt to her. I drew another King. At this stage I really couldn't have cared less whether I won or lost as either way one of us was going to be naked. We showed our cards and Frida had two Queens. She sat there and looked at me a bit nervously, I thought she doesn't want to strip. She started to say something so I said to her "Lets both stand up and strip at the same time that way we are both naked"

She smiled at me and nodded her head. We both stood and hooked out fingers in the band of our underpants and I counted, one, two, three and down they came. My cock dropped out as I was very hard and pointed straight ahead, Frida just stood there looking at it intently. She was of an Italian background but had really fair skin and dark hair, she had thick curly pubes with just a little bit of lip showing. We both took in the scene and then sat down. I poured her another drink and we sat there, naked, talking. What now I thought. There was music in the background as always and Frida got up excitedly cause a song came on she liked and started to jump around dancing, so I joined her. We danced for a couple of sings then I dragged her down to the ground and we kissed. Slowly she opened her mouth and we shared tongues, I ran my fingers over her breasts and her hard nipples then down to her bush. She lay back and opened her legs for me. I kissed and licked her neck and throat and worked my way down to her breasts which were still, amazingly standing upright.

Let me paint a picture at this pint so the scene is very clear for you. The three of us have played strip poker, my girlfriend is drunk and asleep in our bedroom and I am on the floor licking my way down to this naked goddesses pussy, she is laying back, legs spread watching me. Could it get any better or any more risky? Of course you all know what happened, I heard a noise and looked up and there was Ann standing watching me and Frida. I looked at her and she looked at me, I smiled and said "Her nipples are very hard and delicious"

It could go either of two ways here, she could explode at us for betraying her or join us, she joned us. Ann knelt down and run her hand over Frida's breast, tweaked her nipple, squeezed her breast smiled then leant down and took it in her mouth. I thought "Thank God" and licked my way down to her pussy which by now was very wet and open for me. I run my tongue up and down her lips and over her clit, where she jumped. I worked my tongue all over her clit and heard her moan. I looked up and the two girls were in an embrace kissing deeply. I reached up and started to finger Ann, she was dripping, wetter than I had even seen her. She humped my hand as the kissed and I went back to enjoying the wet pussy I had in front of me.

I felt some movement and looked to see Ann sucking hard on Frida's nipples and Frida's fingers in Ann's hair guiding her. Frida moaned and humped my fingers as I worked them deep in her pussy. I twas a night for surprises cause when I got my fingers in Frida I discovered she was a virgin. I gently worked my fingers in and out of her, hearing her pussy make squishy noises. Ann moved down slowly licking her, I felt a hand on my cock and looked to see Frida's hand slowly jerking my cock and her other hand rubbing Ann's pussy. They slowly moved around like a slow dance and lay along each others bodies, fingers in pussies and tongues in mouths. I moved back and watched slowly stroking my cock. The girls moaned as they kissed and fingered each other, then Ann moved slowly round, licking as she went and slowly down to Frida's pussy. She has never eaten a woman before, as far as I know, but really enjoyed lapping at her best friends pussy. Frida lay back enjoying then guided Ann's rear end over her face and started to return the favour.

Slowly grinding and moaning they lay there eating each other up for what seemed like hours but was in fact minutes, the licked and fingered each other to the brink and over. Ann looked at me and said "Fuck me with your big cock"

Her command was my wish so I moved around behind her and hung my cock over Frida's face. She reached up and took my cock, jerked it a couple of times and then sucked on me for a minute. She then rubbed my cock over Ann's wet open pussy and guided me deep inside Ann's wet pussy. I started slowly and started to work up fucking her in long deep strokes. I felt Frida's tongue on my balls and that took me over the edge, I rammed my cock deep in Ann's wet pussy and sprayed her insides. I pumped and slammed her as I heard her cry out in passion as she came.

I collapsed in the chair and looked over at the girls, Frida was sucking my cum out of Ann's glistening pussy.

Shenthus
Shenthus
33 Followers