Ann and I Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point Ann is totally on display for everyone on the beach. As she turns around to sit back down to work on Mike's front, she notices the size of her audience for perhaps the first time. Men are walking by in groups of two and three and several have stopped to watch. But she is right on the verge of a major orgasm and is too far gone to care. Mikes bathing suit is totally soaked from her juicing pussy. As she squirts the oil on his chest and starts to rub it in, she also once again begins to hump her pussy against his hard cock. With her knees on the blanket on either side of his hips, she leans on her hands on his hairy chest, while she continues to grind her pussy and clit on his cock. She is breathing rapidly, covered in sweat, and moaning and groaning on this cock, on display on this beach, surrounded by a sea of horny male onlookers. There are quite a few straining bulges, and several guys are openly stroking their hardons. Ann glances around, taking this all in while she keeps working towards her long awaited orgasm.

Mike sees that she is about to blow. He says, "Annie, look at me."

She gazes into his eyes and pants through her open wet pouty lips.

"Do you want to come in front of all these men?"

"OH GOD YESSS! Please..."

"Then let me help you." he says, as he reaches down to his waist and pulls his trunks down freeing what was, quite possibly the fattest cock I had ever seen. It lay there like a living thing, reaching almost to his navel. Ann drooled a little as she sat her soaking pussy, split apart by the twisted crotch of her suit, down on his now naked cock. As she began to slide back and forth on his naked cock, he bent his arms at the elbows and grabbed hold and squeezed her tits beneath her little fringe shirt. As he starts to roll her nipples and maul her tits with his big calloused hands, she slides forward till the head of his monster cock is just nudging the hungry mouth of her sopping pussy hole. She is really working herself into a frenzy now as she stains forward putting her nipple right up to his lips. As he begins to suck and bite her swollen nipple, she reaches behind her and firmly grabs his hard cock. As she slides back down his hard body, she runs his cock head up and down her slit, wetting the big mushroom shaped head. She slides down a little further trying to impale herself on his monster cock.

As he can no longer keep her delicious nipple in his mouth, he mauls one tit with his right hand while his left arm reaches down and grabs her ass. Ann is still working her cunt slowly over the head of his cock, but it is a very tight fit. She slides down until the head is just in her hole, and then backs off again. She is now no longer keeping quiet. She keeps up a running commentary of "Fuck me Michael, please, fuck me, I need to cum" Mike lets go of her ass long enough to grasp the tie at the side of her suit and pull it. With the bottoms now untied, he pulls the crotch of her suit out of her crack, reaches down with the other hand and pulls the other tie loose and rips the tiny piece of cloth completely off her body and tosses it away. He spreads his knees wide apart with his suit now down around his ankles and the soles of his feet together. This causes Ann to be spread wide apart, giving the growing crowd a wide open view of her glistening winking rosebud above her splayed naked wet cunt with the head of Mikes cock embedded in it. The comments from the onlookers are now coming frequently. "C'mon, fuck the slut!" "Give it to her man!" "Make the bitch come!"

Mike grabs her cheeks, really spreading her open and says "OK- COME!" With that he rolls his hips upward, embedding another three inches of what must be a 9" cock into my girlfriend's hungry little pussy. The dam broke and Ann climaxed, BIGTIME! She screamed out a string of profanity like I ain't never heard out of those sweet lips. "OH God, I'm Cumming. Fuck me baby. Please. Fuck me some more. Fuck my little pussy. I need it soo bad. Please don't stop. "And as her climax goes on and on, Mike is stroking his cock a little bit deeper with each thrust. As he is pushing deeper, she is hunching back on him, trying to get more of his cock inside of her. I am amazed at how far this has gone. I am also amazed at how much of Mikes cock Ann has managed to take into her cunt. My dick has been the only one she has ever had before this, and I am nowhere near as big as Mike is. I have a great view of her pussylips clinging to his cock every time he withdraws. Every time he slides slowly in again he gets a little deeper. Ann has by now collapsed onto Mike's chest. Her orgasm has now gone past the screaming phase, but she is still having little orgasms as he finally hits rock bottom. She asks him if he came yet. He says no and she says "OH God".

With that, he rolls them over so she is on the bottom, pinned to the blanket with his cock. He gets one of his feet out of his trunks and proceeds to slow stroke his cock in and out of her cunt to spread her come juices fully on the length of his cock. She moans loudly at the continued fucking she is receiving. He hooks his arms behind her knees, spreading her about as wide as she can get. He pulls his cock all the way out of her cunt and teases her by poking the head just in and out of her pussys mouth. When he withdraws the head all the way, I can see that her cunt is now a gaping wet dripping hole. As he touches the head to her pussy again, she hunches forward trying to get more of his magical meat. He says "Are you ready?" Ann's only reply is to moan and work herself further onto his cock. He reaches down with his head and grabs her nipple in his teeth as he slams his cock home in one savage thrust. His thrusts rapidly bring her again to the point of climax and as he slams his cock into her repeatedly she becomes muti orgasmic and starts having one orgasm after another. It doesn't take Mike long to come and he buries his cock balls deep into my girlfriend as he shoots his load deeper into her belly than I've ever been.

As his shrinking cock softens, her clutching cunt pushes it out. A clear stream of thick cum seeps out of her spread open cunt and slides down onto her asshole. The group of guys around our blanket breaks into spontaneous whistling and applause, but Ann and Mike are too wiped out to take a bow. My girlfriends live sex show is obviously now over and the crowd disperses.

Mike pulls Ann against him and gives her a deep soul kiss before getting up and pulling on his pants. Pete says, "Hey, you guys were sooo fuckin hot! Annie, can you do my stomach now?"

Ann looks at him with one half-open eye and gives him the finger.

"I think poor little Annie has had enough fun for now guys." I say

Ann reaches two fingers into her very stretched open pussy and scoops out a load of cum and wipes it on the blanket. After wiping her fingers, she begins to straighten her top to get maximum cover. She looks at me with an embarrassed look on her face and asks me if I know where her panties are. I remembered the general direction that Mike threw them and I quickly retrieved them for her. She straitened them the best she could, but they were much the worse for wear. She tied them on comfortably and stood up. It didn't take 10 seconds till her sopping cunt once again turned the briefs transparent. As stretched as her cunt was, her lips were clearly sticking out on both sides of her suit. She walked over to Mike, gave him a hug and a kiss and said "I think we'd better go. We still have a long walk to the car." "OK" was all he said. Pete and Kurt, realizing that the party was over, took their last chance at hugging, kissing, and fondling her, before we could leave. As we made our way back to the boardwalk, Mike called out "Cum again sometime!" Ann turned and smiled back at him.