Ann and I Ch. 02

Story Info
Ann gets a new bikini.
6.8k words
4.17
42k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 10/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Note to the delusional amongst us- THIS IS PURE FANTASY. The characters and actions are figments of my imagination and nothing more. These stories are meant for the entertainment of ADULTS***


After having me watch her get fucked by her old boyfriend on a public beach, Ann was worried that I might be mad that she got so carried away. I asked her if she had enjoyed it and she gave me that cute look she has and said "You know I did."

I asked her if anyone had gotten hurt, and she looked at me and said "I guess not. But don't you care that I acted like a total slut for those guys?" I told her that I loved her slutty little self more than ever now that I had seen this new wild side of hers.

"Do you think you might want to do it again? Maybe give Pete and Kurt a chance to try what they only got to see?"

She blushed furiously and looked down into her lap. It took her a couple of seconds before she could softly admit that she might like that, as long as I didn't mind. "Honey, it got me sooo hot letting them do whatever they wanted with me. I never came so good."

"Baby I don't mind, as long as you enjoy it and no one hurts you. I love you."

"I love you too Richard."

A couple of weeks later we were back on the boards for another hot sunny day at the shore. As we were strolling we were checking out some of the hot little outfits in some of the little shops on the boardwalk. This was in the late 70's and there were some really tiny bikinis and hot little miniskirts. Ann was standing in front of one of the shops holding a particularly short mini dress up against her and asking me if I thought it was hot when we heard wolf whistles and catcalls from behind me. I saw Ann blush furiously as she glanced over my shoulder. I turned around to see Mike, Kurt and Pete approaching with another friend of ours, Gary.

Gary lived in town and Mike, Kurt and Pete had come to town to hang out with him. We all said our hellos and Mike walked up to Ann and held her up against him and gave her a hug and a kiss. Pete and Kurt also went for it, and Ann blushed and got heated up, but never said no.

Mike asked her if she was gonna try on the dress she was holding. I said that we weren't really shopping for anything, just looking. Mike thought that was a shame as that little dress sure would look pretty on Ann. Ann looked at me and said "Honey, I really WAS thinking of trying this one on. You don't mind, do you?" The look she gave me let me know that she was likin the idea of showing off a little.

I said I don't know, I don't want to spend the day hangin around in dress shops. Not my idea of fun.

"Me neither" said Gary, who had no idea what Ann was capable of. "How about we head over to my place, smoke a joint and have a cold one while the girls go clothes shopping?"

"I'm all for that. Honey would you mind if I went with Gary?"

"I don't mind. I'll catch up with you later, I know where Gary lives."

"Great. Anybody else want buzz more than fashion? Pete? Kurt?"

Pete and Kurt opted to stick with Mike, who was still looking forward to seeing Ann in the little dress. I think they were looking forward to hopefully more than a fashion show. I gave Ann a hug and a kiss and asked her if she was sure she would be alright. She blushed a little, looked down at her shoes for a minute and gave her head a little nod. She looked me in the eyes and said "I think I'll be in good hands."

I smiled back at her, nodded to the three guys and said "Take good care of her."

Pete said "Don't worry dude, we will." I turned and walked away with Gary.

The following is an account of what happened that day as told to me by Ann later.

Mike put his big hand on Ann's waist and held up his other hand, to guide her into the shop. Ann was a little nervous as memories of the last time she was with these three guys went through her head, and she felt her pussy start to get wet. She had gotten very carried away on a very public beach, and that had been with me there. She wasn't sure what might happen to her alone under their control. And she was most assuredly feeling "in their control". Just being in the proximity of these large guys was bringing out her submissive nature.

Mike walked her to the first dressing room they came to. It was just a little curtained cubicle less than 10 feet from the sunny boardwalk. The dressing room was easily within view of passersby on the boards, and her only protection would be a thin curtain that didn't look as if it closed all that well. Her head was not covered by the curtain, so she could see all the people outside the booth and they could see her face clearly. The curtain only hung to just above her knees. The walls of the booth had mirrors on all three sides, so anyone taller than Ann would have a clear view of her body from outside the booth. Mike, Pete and Kurt all hovered around 6 feet tall, compared to Ann's 5'4".

Mike knew he was running this show, and he told Pete to go to the counter and get a bag. He told Ann that he was dying to see her in that dress and asked her if she was ready to start the Ann show. She shyly said yes and entered the booth. Mike pulled the curtain almost closed, and told her to pass out the clothes she was wearing as she took them off. Now Ann knew what the bag was for. Mike took the bag from Pete, gave it to Kurt and said "Stay here and put her stuff in this bag. And don't let anyone fuck with her."

"Come on Pete, we got some shoppin to do..." And off they went into the shop.

Ann facing the rear of the booth could clearly see Kurt hovering by the front of the booth. If she looked to the right she had a quick view of Pete walking into the shop. A look at the mirror to her left showed people walking by in the sun on the boardwalk. She could feel her nipples stiffening at the thought of how close to being exposed she was. She was fully dressed in t-shirt, shorts, underwear and sandals. She leaned over, slid her sandals off then slid her shorts down her legs. She picked up her shorts and stuck them over the curtain rail and said "Here, Kurt"

He turned to take the shorts and as he was sticking them in the bag, he noticed that the mirrored walls and his height afforded him a nice view of the little tan dark haired Italian cutie in the booth. He watched her tight little ass encased in the little red panties she had on as she was pulling off her shirt. As her head popped out of the shirt, she caught his gaze shift to her bra. It was nothing special as bra's go, just your basic white bra. But Kurt seemed to be enjoying it. She smiled at him as she handed him her t-shirt and said "Like the show so far Kurt?"

"Great!" he said as he took her shirt and put it in the bag. She was definitely warming up between her legs and wanted to give Kurt a little warm up. She turned with her back to the curtain and asked Kurt to unhook her bra. Kurt knew there wasn't enough room in the booth for the both of them, so he parted the curtain and reached in and with a practiced finger flick, had it unhooked in a second.

Soon as she felt the bra loosen she spun around and held her arms out in front of her and said "OK, you can have this now."

Kurt didn't miss a beat as he reached through the open curtain and pulled the bra off my girlfriend. He let the bra hang on his wrist while he got two handfuls of her beautiful 34B tits. She felt overcome by a wave of illicit pleasure as this big hunky blonde massaged her breasts and rolled her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers right out in the front of this shop. Her eyelids were getting heavy and her head was lolling back when she heard "Can I help you guys with something?"

Kurt stood up and as he was putting her bra in the bag, he casually turned to the approaching salesman, held up the bag and said "We're not stealing these, these are hers" pointing to my almost naked girlfriend.

The salesman held his hands up as he approached the booth and said "No dude, I never thought...I just wanted to see if I could help, that's all. My names Chris." He held his hand out for Pete to shake.

The approach of the salesman snapped Ann out of her sensual haze, and as she felt Kurt's hands leave her tits and back out of the booth opening she pulled the curtain almost closed and spun around. When she heard his voice and heard him say his name was Chris her eyes looked into the mirror and felt her knees buckle a little. It was her fucking best friends little brother!

Here she was just about naked in a booth that he could easily look into, about to try on a slutty little dress for three guys, none of which was her boyfriend. And her best friends little brother fucking WORKS here. She felt her juices gush into her little red panties.

As he finished shaking Kurt's hand Chris turns to the booth and locks eyes with- his sister's hot little friend, Ann, staring at him in the mirror. "Ann, what a surprise!" he says. He can't see over the curtain from where he's standing, but through the 2" gap in the curtain, he can see bare back and a red pantied ass facing him.

Just as Chris is thinking about approaching the booth for a better view into the mirrored booth, Pete and Mike stroll up carrying goodies from their little shopping spree. Seeing the salesman, Pete says "What's up Kurt."

"Nothin dude, he just came over to help."

"Yeah, my names Chris, and I work here. Are you all here with Ann?"

Mike steps up and says "Yeah, that's right. We're helpin her pick out some nice outfits. You know Ann?"

"Sure, she's, like, my sisters best friend! So do you have something already picked out Ann?"

Now the booth is surrounded by guys, and Ann is standing there in nothing but panties. Then she hears, "Hey, is Rich here too?"

She blushes furiously as she looks at Chris in the mirror and says "No".

"We're helping her pick out some sexy stuff to wear on a date with him."Mike volunteers."Maybe you can help pick."

"Maybe Ann will earn a store discount." says Pete.

Pete walks up and looks over the curtain into the mirrors and says "NICE!"

"Pete!" Ann says.

Mike also approaches to look. He locks eyes with Ann, gives her a long once over that sends a twitch through her pussy, sticks his hand through the curtain and says quite clearly, "Give me your panties"

Ann sees Chris watching in the mirror as she bends over to slide her last article of clothing down her legs to the floor. She flips them up with one foot and hands them to Mike. Mike sniffs the wet red panties, and hands them to Kurt to add to the rest of Ann's clothes in the bag. "Kurt, can you take that garbage out to the trash can on the boardwalk, please?" Mike says.

Now Ann panics a little and begs Mike not to throw away her clothes. Mike walks up to the booth and reaches through the curtain to pull Ann's naked form into his embrace. He kisses the top of her forehead and assures her that he is gonna buy her a new outfit, not to worry. "Now let's see how you look in that little dress."

As Mike backs off, Ann can see Pete and Chris looking at her through the now open curtain. Not all the way open, but not at all closed. She starts to pull the curtain closed when Mike stops her hand and says "Leave it"

Ann reaches for the little dress and slips it over her head with all the guys watching. She turns to face the back of the booth and looks herself over as she straightens the dress on her body. "Oh my God! I can't wear this in front of all these guys, especially Chris!" she thinks as she sees her reflection for the first time. The dress is a white knit mini skirt. The neckline is a v-cut that dives past the bottom of her breasts. The dress itself is a form fitting sheath that stops right at the bottom of her ass cheeks. And somehow she grabbed a small off the rack. She should be in a medium. The tightness of the dress is causing the already wide knit to spread wider. Her super hard nipples are sticking very obviously through the material. Two perky red tips against the white background of the dress. The naked skin of her breasts and belly are fairly obvious through the material. If she had any pubic hair it would be on view. As it was, she could barely make out her naked mons, but as she looked at the mirror to the right, her ass was displayed quite nicely. The dress was so tight that she knew if she bent over, once it pulled up it wouldn't fall back down on its own.

She saw Pete pull the curtain all the way open as he reached for her hand and said "Come on out beautiful". Well, here goes, she thinks, and walks out of the booth. All the guys' jaws drop at the vision of my beautiful naked girlfriend in this slutty dress, walking out into this shop.

"Damn!" "Holy shit!" "BEAUTIFUL" ring in her ears as she comes into view.

Chris doesn't know what to think about this gorgeous friend of his sister, parading around almost naked in his store for these 3 big guys when she already has a boyfriend, but his hardening cock is telling him not to worry about it and just enjoy. At least for now.

Pete says "Man, look at her fuckin nipples." As he grabs both hard red tips and works them even farther out of the weave. "C'mere Mike."

Mike walks over and Pete says, "Here, you pull on her nipples some" As Mike starts to pinch and twist her nipples, Pete starts to work the material farther onto het tit meat. When he has all of her aureole poking through the front of the dress he stops and he and Mike back up to admire her new look.

Kurt stops dead in his tracks as he re-enters the shop and sees Ann in all her displayed glory, swollen nipples sticking way out and bright red against the white background. As Ann shows off for her known audience, she notices that other customers in the store have begun to watch her show too.

"Chris, can we take it out to see how it looks in the sunlight? Here, you can hold Ann's shoes so she can't run off with the dress." Mike says.

"Leave the fuckin shoes, but hell yeah; let's see how she looks out in the sun." Says Chris.

As Mike guides Ann out the front of the shop and out into the bright sunlight, she works her way onto the busy boardwalk with the guys following her. It's a good thing no mirrors were out there, because she would have been mortified to see herself so naked in front of so many people. The dress became virtually see-through. Everything she had was out in view. Red nipples poking out, breasts, ass and bald pussy on view. Husband's heads spun as they passed, wives yanked at husbands arms. A little boy said "Look Mommy, that lady is naked". She caught the eye of a boy watching his friend play a video game at the arcade next door. She saw him grab his friend to pull him over for a better look.

Ann's whole body flushed as she realized the attention she was getting. It was just about then that she realized how hot the boards were on her bare feet. She started doing the "OOCH, OUCH" hot foot dance. You know the one. Where you alternately lift each foot high up off the hot surface to momentarily cool it off before putting it down to lift up the other foot. The effects on her dress were disastrous as her legs pushed the hem of the tight skirt up onto her hips, leaving her ass and shaved pussy totally exposed. As she raced back into the shop, Mike caught her at the entrance and pulled her to him and kisses her forcefully, literally raping her mouth with his tongue. His hands travelled down and she felt him grab the globes of her ass, spreading her ass and pussy to view of anyone behind her. She felt hands grabbing her tits and twist her exposed nipples and realized Pete and Kurt had gotten into the act. As Mike passed her to Pete, he gave her a good tongue lashing and latched onto her ass. The hands on her breasts were replaced and she was passed to Kurt for another good groping. As Kurt released her and she turned to head for the relative safety of the changing booth, she hears Chris say "Don't I get a kiss?"

She only has a moment to panic before she hears Mike say "Sure. Ann, give this poor kid a kiss, huh?"

Oh God! Now she has to kiss her friends little brother, and while wearing this slutty little dress! She pulls the bottom of the dress back down as she slowly walks over to Chris's spread arms. He pulls her close and gives her a soft kiss on the lips and says "You don't know how long I have dreamed of this."As he reaches up and starts to roll her nipples. She feels tingles running through her pussy as he reaches down, pulls her skirt back up over ass and grabs her cheeks in both hands. She feels his hard prick pressing into her pussy as his lips seek hers out again.

"Wow, look at him go" she hears from Pete as Chris lets her go. As Ann turns and heads into the changing booth, she wonders how many more people are going to have their hands on her body before the day is done.

As she enters the booth she pulls the curtain as closed as it will go and quickly pulls the too tight dress over her head. "I'll take that and hang it up." She hears Chris say. As she turns and hands him the dress, she can see he is right up at the curtain, checkin out her naked body in the booths mirrors.

"Sure, thanks." She says with a little smile.

As Chris takes the dress away, Ann looks to the guys and asks if they have more clothes for her, cause in case they hadn't noticed "I'm kinda naked over here" she reminded them.

"Oh don't worry baby, we got good stuff for you. Pete, show her what you found. "

Pete walked up to the opening of the curtain and reaches in his hand and opens it and shows her 2 little silver balls. "Oh they're pretty. What are they?" She says as she picks up the pair of balls.

"They're called ben-wa balls cutie."

"What are they for?" she asks

"Here let me show you. Come closer."

Ann approaches the curtain and Pete takes one of the balls from her. As he spreads the curtain, he reaches his empty hand down and starts to rub the front of her pussy. Pete had never touched her pussy so boldly before. He's seen her fucked by Mike, and grabbed some feels in the water and on the beach, but never so boldly took control of her and it sent a fresh gush of wetness into her pussy. As she spread her legs to give him the access he wanted, she looked up into Mike's eyes and saw him nod his head. Mike wanted her to give herself to Pete, and she wanted it too.

Pete used his long middle finger to spread the wetness between her lips all over her pussy. As his finger found her rapidly swelling clit, his other hand came down between her spread legs and began to rub the silver ball in her juices. As it got wet all over he slipped it up inside of her. She felt a little quiver run through her cunt as it latched onto the ball. He continued to rub her wet swollen clit while he began to wet the second ball with her juices. She gasped as he slid it in to join its twin. He followed the second ball with his finger and gave the balls a little spin in her cunt. Her thighs locked shut on his hands and the balls as her cunt spasmed pleasurably. A little "oohhh" escaped her lips.

Pete backed away from the booth, leaving her standing in their view with her legs clenched together, slightly hunched over with one hand grabbing her own breast. Mike walked up and massaged her upper arms with his big rough hands and said "You can relax baby, they won't fall out too easily."

Ann stood up and put her hand down to the lips of her pussy. She could feel the weight of the balls against her finger tips, but reaffirmed they weren't about to fall out. "Now, never let it be said that we didn't have your best interests at heart. Kurt..."

At this point Kurt walked up brandishing a bottle of sun blocking oil. "We wouldn't want you to burn that tender skin of yours." He said as he drizzled some oil onto his hand. He rubbed his hands together and reached out to start the oil application on her breasts. Ann reacts to his hands with a shiver through her body, which serves to make the balls roll a little in her pussy. She moans aloud as the dual sensations of breast and pussy stimulation overwhelms her. Kurt drizzles oil on her belly and massages the oil up and all around her torso. Rubbing and massaging shoulders, arms, belly, breasts, Ann is really getting into it when Kurt drops to a kneeling position in front of her. He starts to oil her from the feet up. Hands rubbing up and around her legs and as the oily hands reach her thighs, she grips the balls with her pussy as he reaches his hands between her thighs, palms out, and draws her flesh forward as he spreads her thighs apart. She hears this 23 yr old stud say "You don't know how long I've wanted to do this for you, Annie" as he leans forward and swipes his tongue over her exposed clit. Ann lets out a little scream as she spreads her legs further and grabs his hair and pulls his face further into her wide spread pussy. He starts to lick her pussy from back to front, ending with little flicks on her swollen clit. She can feel the balls rolling around inside of her as she grinds her orgasming pussy on his tongue.

12