Ann and I Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she started to recover enough to see Kurt smiling up at her from between her legs, she became aware of Chris returning from hanging up the dress. Kurt stands up and spins her around to face the mirrors and she had to lean forward and rest her palms against the mirror cause she was still weak from her surprise orgasm. Chris walks up to the booth and says "What are you guys doing? Are you gonna try anything else on?"

"We're putting some oil on Ann so she won't burn when we leave" Mike offers.

"Well, you'll have to buy anything that you get oil on, you know?" says Chris.

"No problem man. Do you take Amex?"

"Sure we do."Says Chris.

Kurt had drizzled oil onto Ann's back by this time and was massaging his way down to her ass. "Stick your ass out a little further, baby" he says as he starts to spread oil all over her naked ass.

Ann glances up to see Chris watching Kurt rub her naked ass, and spreads her legs and bends over further so he can get a good look at her spread naked beaver, too. Now she was seriously ready for a little fucking. Kurt spreads her asscheeks and rims his tongue into her asshole. This new penetration caught her off guard and she let out a little "OH" and pushes back against his face.

"Chris, can you help me out here a minute" Kurt says.

"Sure man, what can I do" Chris offers.

"Help me spread her cheeks so I can finish oiling her, OK?"

"I'd love to."says Chris.

Ann is really heated now at the prospect of Chris fondling her. She feels one of his hands grab her ass as his other hand reaches down and rests against her inner thigh, just touching her sopping pussy. She knows her friends' little brothers' hand can feel just how wet her pussy is.

Kurt firmly draws her other ass cheek toward him as he drizzles oil onto her tailbone and watches it run down onto her exposed asshole. Kurt rubs the oil down her asscrack till his fingers reach her wet pussy, then draws the pooling oil and wetness back to her asshole. Using his index finger he spreads the oil on her gaping rosebud. As he rests the tip of his finger against her little asshole, Ann's attention is diverted to the feel of Chris's fingers as they begin to stroke her pussy. His fingers dip between her pussy lips and feel the balls in her pussy as she feels Kurt's finger begin to penetrate her asshole. As Kurt's finger retreats, Chris's fingers slide forward in search of her clit. Ann feels more oil falling onto her asshole, while Chris begins to slowly stroke her juices onto her clit. Ann feels another orgasm approaching and she begins to hunch her pussy against Chris's stroking fingers, as Kurt slides his index finger all the way into her well oiled butthole. Once again the stimulations send her over the edge. Ann bucks and humps and comes all over the guys hands. As her orgasm subsides, she feels Kurt's and Chris's hands grabbing at her hanging boobs, and she coos and smiles at her lovers.

Ann has to sit down as she recovers from her exertions, so she turns and sits with her back against the mirror with her wide spread pussy and asshole facing the front of the booth. As she focused on the bulges in the pants of Mike and Pete she realizes that her other two guys were blocking most of the view from all of the people passing by. She looks up at Mike and says thank-you. He tells her not to thank him, thank Chris and Kurt, but he locks eyes with her and they both smile.

"OK, baby, now that you are all oiled up, it's time for you to get dressed" Pete says, holding up a hanger that held what had to be the world's tiniest white bikini. "Let's get those balls out of your pussy so I can pay for them and the bikini."

Pete helped Ann get into a squatting position and spread her legs and held his hand out to just below her pussy. He used his finger to split her pussy lips open and told her to relax her muscles as he reached in and scooped out a ball. He reached in again and helped the second ball out. He stood and helped her up and leaned over to kiss her and tell her what a hot woman she was. She blushed at all of her admirers.

As he took the little white Lycra bikini off its hanger, he rubbed the material between his fingers and realized the bikini had a liner. He had picked out the smallest bikini he could find and got it in an extra small, but he knew he had to make a little alteration before he would let Ann wear it. "Chris, I need to pay for this bikini and these ben-wa balls. Do you have a scissor so I can cut the tags off?"

"Sure, just come on over to the counter"

As Pete was busy cutting the lining out of the bikinis top and bottom and finished paying, Ann had returned to Mikes embrace and he was busy fondling her tits and ass while they kissed in the booth door. When the bikini was ready, Pete called out "Ann, come and get your suit."

All eyes were on Ann as Mike gave her a little push toward the counter. Ann knew she had no choice but to walk the 10 feet to the counter, stark naked. She tried not to meet the eyes of any of the other shoppers and focused her eyes on the bikini dangling from Pete's hands. She thanked him as he handed her the suit and she turned and headed back to the changing booth. As she entered the booth, Mike was kind enough to close the curtain behind her.

Pete had not only cut the lining out of the suit, he had also cut off the tags so she had no idea what size the suit was. It sure looked small. She started with the top. She held it up and saw that the "cups" were no larger than large band aids surrounded by strings. She pulled the neck string over her head and had to pull the two little patches of fabric down far enough to cover her nipples. Then she grabbed the next strings and tied them as tightly as she could behind her back. The little patches of white Lycra barely covered her swollen nips and aureoles. They sure weren't hiding anything as you could clearly see every bump on her nipples right through the sheer fabric. She picked up the "bottoms" and saw that it was nothing more than a tiny g-string. The little patch of cloth was not going to completely cover her swollen pussy mound. The rest was just string. She pulled them on and noticed that her ass was absolutely naked as the strings disappeared between her cheeks. She tried to get the crotch piece in place, but it wasn't really covering anything. If she pulled the material back far enough to hold her pussy lips, the top of her slit was clearly visible from the front. If she pulled it up enough to cover her slit, her swollen pussy lips were clearly hanging down below the string splitting them. Just the thought of being made to walk around in public in this nothing suit got her pussy flowing all over again. She knew she had no choice as she turned and opened the curtain.

She heard Mike say "God, is this chick beautiful, or what? Good choice Pete."

Four horny male animals surrounded her as she stood there nearly naked before them. "Even you guys can't expect me to walk around in public in this! I'll get arrested for sure."

Four sets of hands groped the three pieces of fabric, moving and testing and basically just heating her up. The top was judged to be just fine. It was decided that the bottoms should be pulled toward the rear to contain her pussy lips, leaving the top of the slit of her fat little pussy mound clearly on view from the front. Her juices had wet the material so much that her entire slit was on view to anyone looking. She begged and pleaded for something more to cover herself with. She looked so panicked that Mike took pity on her and said "Hey, if you can talk your little friend Chris here into giving you a cover up, we've got no problem with you wearing it, right guys?"

"Sure, as long as it doesn't cover too much up, ok?"said Kurt.

"I think I've got just the ticket. I'll be right back" Chris said as he walked toward the back of the store.

He came back in about 2 minutes carrying a little white piece of what looked like cheesecloth. It was a bikini cover up that hadn't sold real well because it was so thin. It had a hole for her head, like a poncho, and the front and back fell down to cover her, sort of. The v-cut in the front came down just between her breasts. It was so thin that it was basically transparent, and it only came down to just even with her bikini bottom in front and just rested on the top of her ass in the back. The sides closed with ties on the bottom of each side. It was more like some sort of nightie than a beach cover up.

"Oh, that's much better, isn't it Annie?" laughed Pete.

She stretched the material down in the front and was just able to cover her pussy. Her ass was gonna be exposed no matter what she did. "I guess so" she said.

"Well, I think you need to properly thank your friend Chris for his thoughtful gift, don't you?"

"What do you mean, Mike?"said Ann nervously.

"Well, he just gave you a cover up to keep you from getting arrested, and he did help you have a great orgasm, right?"

"Yeah..."

"So I think it's time for a little quid-pro-quo, don't you Chris?"

"Well, yeah...I guess I do."said Chris.

"Good, that's settled. Chris, get your dick out."

"What, right here?"

"Let's go back to the booth. Here Chris, you stand facing into the booth. Ann, come here and kneel down in front of Chris"

"Mike, I don't really want to do this."

"C'mon Ann, you can't leave the poor guy to work all day with a pair of blue balls, can you?"

Ann realized that she was not going to win this one. She backed into the booth as Chris moved in front of her. She slowly knelt down in front of her best friends little brother and reached up to unzip his pants. She could feel his swollen member beneath her hand as she slid the zipper down. His swollen prick almost leaped out of his boxers and bobbed there in front of her face. He was bigger than she expected. Here she was, face to face with a nice sized 7" medium thick cock. Ann didn't usually enjoy sucking cock, but the situation had her very turned on.

Ann looked up at Mike, hoping somehow that he was going to let her out of this, but he just looked at her, smiled and nodded his head. She looked at Pete and Kurt and saw them rubbing their swollen dicks as they watched her kneeling there with a prick poking in her face. She reached up and grabbed hold of Chris's cock and looked into her friend's eyes as she brought her mouth over the end of his cock. Chris let out an audible hiss as Ann's mouth drew him in. She wet about half his length and pulled her head back. As his dick emerged from her lips, she lifted it and leaned her head down to lick his balls that had come out of his boxers when she raised his dick. She could feel Chris's cock, hard and pulsing under her tongue as she ran it up to his tip.

She could feel the cover up lifting off her as she closed her eyes and started back down on the cock in her mouth. She moved her mouth back off the hard throbbing column of flesh and looked up to see Kurt and Pete had grabbed hold of the bottom of the cover up. She sat back on her heels and raised her arms to allow the guys to once again strip her back to her tiny bikini. "We didn't want you to get stains on your new dress" said Kurt.

"Plus you look so hot kneeling there almost naked" said Pete.

Ann glanced over toward the boardwalk and could see the teenagers from the arcade next door had taken up a position where they could catch glimpses of her. Obviously the guys had caught them peeking and moved aside to give them a better view. Ann knew that if she didn't make Chris come soon, this could only get worse. She leaned forward and brought his prick back into her hot mouth.

"Oh yeah Annie, just like that" Chris said as he put his hands in her hair and started to slide his cock in and out of her lips.

"Let's see how wet that pussy is baby. Pull the crotch aside so we can see" she heard Mike order.

She reached down with the hand not holding Chris's cock and hooked a finger in the tiny strip of cloth over her crotch, and pulled it aside. She was so hot she reached down and started to rub her clit while she sucked hungrily on the cock thrusting in and out of her mouth. "Hey, none of that slut. We'll tell you when you can come" she heard Mike say.

Frustrated, she reached out to rub the next closest cock, which happened to be Pete's. Pete unzipped his shorts and let his 8" cock fall out into Ann's hand. Now she was stroking one cock while sucking on another. Chris dropped his hands from her head and slid the tiny patches of cloth off her tits as he began to squeeze her tits and nipples as he continued to stroke his dick in and out of her mouth. Having her tits totally exposed was making Ann even hotter.

Ann's pussy was twitching as she heated up working these two cocks in front of her audience. She could hear Chris moaning and feel his dick starting to twitch and she knew he was gonna blow. She hated swallowing cum, and started to pull her mouth off his dick when she heard me say "Are you guys still here?"

I had walked up behind the guys, and all three turned at the sound of my voice. This gave me an unobstructed view of my kneeling naked girlfriend with one cock in her hand and one between her lips. Her eyes got real wide as they landed on my face, and the cock in her mouth twitched and started to come. As the first spurt landed in her mouth she pulled her head back and the second spurt got her squarely in her face. Knowing that she had just got caught being a slut for other guys in public, in front of her boyfriend, sent her over the edge and she dropped Pete's cock and her hand shot between her legs and furiously rubbed her clit. She felt her orgasm rip through her body as she realized she was kneeling before a spurting cock, absolutely exposed to the eyes of 9 guys in an open changing booth, covered in come. We locked eyes as she came and came. I could see a mixture of drool and semen escape from her slack lips as her eyes glazed over.

I could feel my dick hardening in my pants as Mike threw his arm around my shoulder and said, "Look dude, we bought your girl a new bikini!"

I watched as Pete tucked his hard dick back into his pants, and wondered how I could get Ann back to the car without her getting arrested for indecent exposure.

12