Ann and I Ch. 03

Story Info
Jeep ride to the bar.
10.1k words
4.35
22.8k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 10/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To the delusional amongst us: Remember that my stories are the fantasies of my sick mind, and are written for the enjoyment of adults. Enjoy.

*

Ann and I were back at her folk's house. We were having a nice long loving fuck as she told me about her adventures at the shop on the boardwalk. We hadn't talked much on the way back from the boardwalk cause she dozed in the car. After she had recovered from her orgasm, she wiped the cum from her face and fixed her suit to cover her as much as possible. She hastily grabbed the little cover up and pulled it over her body to get as much cover as possible. She was blushing furiously as she came over to give me a hug. I asked her why I didn't get a kiss.

She averted her eyes as she said "You know why." I turned her face to mine and gave her a long deep kiss. I knew I could taste Chris's come on her tongue. The guys looked at me like I had three heads.

As I was stroking my dick in her she looked up into my eyes and apologized for being such a slut for her friends. She said she just couldn't help herself.

"Honey, the only thing you've done is make me even hotter for you." I said as I continued to stroke my dick in her.

She brought my head down to suckle her tit as she whispered in my ear that the guys had put their fingers in her ass again and she was really beginning to enjoy the feeling. The thought of these big rough guys playing with my little girlfriend's tender virgin asshole was enough to make me shoot my load into her snatch.

"Wow honey, you really must be turned on by all this. You came so soon and I haven't even come yet!"

"I can't tell you how much this is turning me on baby."

"I'm still really horny. Eat me baby." She pushed me down with her hands till my mouth was right on her clean shaven little snatch. "You didn't seem to mind eating Chris's cum, so you shouldn't mind your own."

I started licking her pussy, spreading the wetness from between her lips up onto her clit and swirling my tongue around and under her throbbing clit. Her hips started to buck as I sucked her clit between my lips. "Ooohh honey, I can feel your come running down to my ass!" she said, as she rolled over and knelt in front of me. "Hurry Richard, finish cleaning me up." She said as she spread her legs and stuck her ass in my face. My dick started to revive as I saw what she wanted. I spread her ass cheeks, stuck my tongue in her dripping snatch and used my tongue to bring a fresh gob of her fluids up to her asshole. I could hear her breath quickening as I began to rim her soaking asshole and poke my tongue into her rosebud.

"Use your fingers." Ann whispered.

I knelt up on the bed and set one hand on her ass and one hand on her cunt. I started to rub her pussy with one hand while I slowly inserted my forefinger into her asshole. She reached for my stiffening dick as she said "That's just what they did to me." She was starting to pant and she was yanking me to another hardon.

"Who did this to you baby?"

"Chris rubbed my pussy while Kurt fingered my ass."

Oh fuck I thought to myself as my dick went back to rock hard. I moved in to lick her asshole some more and she had to let go of my dick. I had my tongue planted firmly in her asshole, stroking her pussy with my fingers when she said something that shocked the hell out of me. She was really heating up and she said "Honey, I want you to fuck me in the ass. Go get the baby oil from the bathroom."

My dick was back to its full 6" as I ran into the bathroom to grab the bottle off the shelf. I squeezed some onto my hand and stroked my cock with the slick oil as I looked over at my girlfriend with her head on the pillow and her ass stuck up in the air. "Baby, you've never let me have your ass before, how come now, all of a sudden? Not that I don't WANT to fuck your sweet ass, mind you."

Ann wiggled her ass and said "Hurry, I'm so hot."

I got on the bed behind her and used one hand to swipe some cum out of her cunt and run it into her asshole with two of my fingers. I continued to stroke my rigid dick as I opened her up with my two fingers. She moaned out loud as she pushed her ass back onto my intruding fingers.

"You know honey, with all the attention the guys have been paying to my ass, I want to make sure you get my cherry, before something bad happens. After all, you are the love of my life. I want to make sure that the first man to fuck my ass is someone who loves me."

I brought my rock hard dick to her little opening, held it against her and started to push. She moaned as the head of my dick started to open her back passage. I pushed harder and started to slide forward again and her slicked up bud opened enough for the head of my dick to slide inside. She yelled out for me to stop and I froze there with just the head of my dick in her asshole. I could feel the muscles of her asshole squeezing my dick as she tried to accommodate this penetration. Her head was thrashing on the bed and she was starting to pant and I decided to give her a little more. I pulled back just a little then slid another two inches into her hole. "Oh fuck, it hurts a little, but it feels soo good. Go ahead, fuck me some more." I drew back a little and thrust slowly into her again. "Oh honey, you're opening me up so good." I saw her reach down and start to play with her pussy as I sawed my dick further into her ass.

As I bottomed out in her bowels, she said "Oh god honey, it feels soo good! Fuck me, baby. Fuck my ass good. Make me come in my ass. Shoot your load in my hot fuckin ass." She started to buck her ass on my cock, so I started taking long slow strokes into and out of her ass. I could feel her orgasm starting as she continued to buck and thrash around. "Oh god I'm cumming!" she said as I continued to pump my hard dick into her tight ass. Her excitement and the tightness of this new penetration had me rapidly approaching my own orgasm. She continued to hump back onto my dick as I started to dump my load into her bowels.

"Oh baby, I can feel you squirting into my ass! It's soo hot!" she said as she came again.

I took her into my arms as we collapsed onto the bed.

"Thank you for opening my ass for me honey." she said. "It hurt a little, but then started to feel real good. And that was just with your little dick. I can't imagine if Mike, Pete or Kurt had been the first to open me up. Their dicks are so much bigger than yours."

And with those words ringing in my ears, my beautiful assfucked girlfriend fell asleep in my arms.

This was summer vacation and since I had a job to go to, I had to leave bright and early the next morning to get home in time to go to work. I had a job working 3-11 as a security guard in an industrial complex. Ann and I were having a long hot embrace goodbye, and I kissed her and looked her in the eye and asked her if it was true, what she had said the night before. She looked confused until I said "About their cocks." She went crimson, and her nipples visibly stiffened. I ran my hand into her robe and put a finger between her pussy lips. She was dripping wet.

"Yes," she said. She looked down at my hand between her legs, spread her legs to allow me easier access, and said, "I'm sorry, but it's the truth. That doesn't mean I love you any less." She pulled me to her for another soft kiss and said "I may like playing with the guys, but I love only you."

I asked her to at least tell me what my competition was and she sighed and rolled her eyes and said ok, if I really wanted to know. She reminded me that I had obviously already seen Mike's massive cock on the beach. Yes, I had seen that I admitted. I don't think I would ever forget the sight of Ann, naked on the beach, working to impale herself on Mike's big thick rod. His dick was probably twice the size of my thin 6" dick. Maybe 3 times as thick. Ann could close her fingers around my dick with her fingertips overlapping her knuckles. Ann's fingertips weren't even close to coming together when she wrapped her hand around Mike's meat. She told me that Kurt's dick was just a little longer than mine, and thicker, though nowhere near Mike thick. "And you've already seen Pete, and now Chris, in the changing booth." she said. I told her that I didn't really get a good look at anything but her slutty self in the shop on the boardwalk. So she told me that Chris was around 7", medium thick with a beautiful mushroom head on it and Pete's cock had to be a good solid 8". "And I do mean solid!" she added with a smile. She reached for my growing little boner and rubbed it and said "Don't worry honey, I'll come home to you as long as you still want me."

"I'll always want you, you hot little slut." I said as I broke away and started for my car. She leaned in the window and kissed me one more time as I shifted the car into gear and said "See you next weekend, save some for me, ok?"

"It's all for you, lover." Were her last words as I pulled away.

Life at home with the folks sucked after having lived on campus. Work as a security guard was ok as all I had to do was patrol a factory and its parking lot every couple of hours. My mind continued to replay the events of the previous weekend as I pined for my 5'4" little Italian cutie. Remember in those days there were no cell phones, so I only got to talk to her a couple of times from the phone at my parents' house. The calls were stunted and too short as I had to sit at the kitchen table to talk with my mother hovering about, reminding me that I wasn't the one paying the long distance charges.

"Hi honey, when are you coming down?" she said.

"Well, I work till midnight Friday, then I gotta do a couple of things Sat, after I wake up. I'll probably get there around dinner time."I told her.

"That's great honey. The guys asked me out to dinner Saturday nite, and I'm sure they would love to have you join us."

"Oh, I'm sure!"I said with some sarcasm.

"Well, I want you, so they'll just have to agree. Come to my house, the guys will pick us up here."

"OK, I love you and I'll see you then." I said as I hung up the phone. I was getting hard just thinkin about it.

I got to her house late Sat afternoon and she ran out the front door to meet me at the street. She gave me a big hug as she told me how much she had missed me. She brought me into the house and led me to the apartment at the back as I said hello to her mom and dad. They let us stay in the apartment out back because they figured we wouldn't do anything we couldn't already do in the dorm or somewhere else. They were really cool parents.

As we closed the door behind us, she threw herself into my arms and we started kissing and groping. She told me how much she missed me as she rubbed her shorts covered crotch against my denim covered hardon. She suddenly dropped to her knees before me and ripped my jeans open and pulled them down my legs, and as she reached up to drag down my jockey shorts I said "Hey, what's all this? I thought you didn't like sucking cock." I said as my dick threatened to put out her eye.

She dove onto my cock and took it all the way into her mouth, closed her lips around the base and swirled her tongue around my entire cock as she withdrew her wet lips. She looked up into my eyes, and between licks and sucks on the head of my dick, she said "I've...changed...my...mind ...about...sucking ...cock..."

She sure had improved since the last time she sucked me. She all of a sudden had no reservation about loving my dick. She was no longer as, hesitant, as she used to be. I guessed that she may have practiced again since last weekend. All the better for me, I thought, as I put my hands in her thick hair and began to fuck her face. I reached down and played with her tits through her shirt as I shot my load directly into her mouth. She looked into my eyes and opened her mouth as I stroked the last few drops of my load onto her tongue.

She licked her lips, swallowed and stood up and French kissed me. I could taste my load on her tongue. She asked me if I liked the taste, and I told her it wasn't too bad. She told me that was a good thing as I may very well get to taste some more before the night was out. I started to ask her what she meant by that as she put her finger to my lips to shush me and told me that we had less than 2 hrs to go before the guys came to get her for dinner. She said I should shower first, and then she would get ready.

I gave her a peck on the lips and dutifully headed for the shower. She was waiting in her little cotton robe when I came out, and I reached in to touch her pussy a little as she passed. I could feel a little stubble on her mound. "Don't worry, I'll shave it smooth." She said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek and headed for the bathroom.

I puttered around a little and got dressed. She told me to evacuate the area as she wanted the final package to be a surprise for me. I went into the sitting room and turned on the TV while she continued getting ready. "Where are we going for dinner?" I asked her through the bedroom door.

"The guys were talking about The Aztec, on the boardwalk." she said.

"That's fine by me." I said. Hell, it was a bar with food, pinball machines, video games and pool tables. Add a bunch of hot beach bodies on a Saturday nite and it was party central.

Ann was taking as long as any hot woman can to get ready and I was just chillin, watching the tube and sucking on a beer when I heard a loud "KNOCK< KNOCK< KNOCK" on the back door. I got up to see who it was and sure enough it was Mike, Pete and Kurt. I opened the door and asked the guys in as I said, "Hi guys, Ann's still getting ready."

Mike was obviously a little put off at my presence as he said "Dude, what are you doing here?"

Pete and Kurt just kinda nodded at me as I said "I came down to spend the weekend with Ann. She told me about you taking us all out for dinner. She didn't think you'd mind one more."

Pete smiled his shark grin at me and said "Hey, we don't mind if she don't mind."

"GOOD, then that's settled. Come on in. Ann should be right out. Anybody want a beer?"

All the guys wanted a beer, and I got them out of the fridge and served them. We were all chatting amiably about our plans when Ann made her appearance. "Hi guys!" she exclaimed, as she came into the room and started to give hugs to her 3 high school friends. There were four instant hardons in that room, 3 of which were rubbed up against Ann's crotch, as we all took my girlfriends outfit in.

I don't know if what she had on qualified as a dress, but since she was WEARING it as a dress, I guess that's what we'll call it. It was black and sheer. I'm sure it was another beach cover up that Chris had convinced her was a dress. There was a pattern to the material, but there was enough sheer material that Ann didn't have any secrets. It was a wrap around style, held together at the waist by an inside button and string closure, and a tie on belt. It draped down between her breasts to the waist, where the dress came together. From the closure at the waist down, the material widened steadily from the crotch down to mid thigh. It was very frilly. She had a sheer black bra on underneath the dress, and still the shadows of her nipples were visible. I turned her towards me and lifted the short skirt to see what she had on underneath. It looked like a tiny black patch of pubic hair. Knowing she had shaved her pussy, I got hard again as I realized she was wearing a pair of black lace panties held together by tiny strings. The lace was open enough to allow peeks at her naked pussy, but if you just caught a glimpse of it when the dress flashed open, you got the impression that you were seeing her pubes. I could hardly believe that we were thinking of going to THIS bar with Ann in THIS outfit.

I steered Ann away from the other guys and sat her down on a kitchen chair. She looked up at me with a concerned look on her face. I could see the guys conscientiously giving us some space. I looked down at Ann in her see through dress. Her sheer bra was clearly visible above her waist, and the skirt was split to the tops of her thighs as she sat. "Spread your legs." I said, as I leaned down and ran my hand up her dress. My fingers ran up her thigh till they ran right into a wet spread pussy, with a string running through it. I pulled her hips forward to the edge of her chair and followed the string down to her asshole. I found her asshole had a butt plug in it!

I looked at her in surprise and she whispered to me that Chris made her wear it, and she would explain later. She begged me not to say anything to the others as I was the only one who knew. I asked her if she was sure she wanted to go to the bar dressed like this. She again gave me that concerned look and said "I don't know. Let's ask Mike, he knows this bar."

She pushed me back, stood up and walked over to the guys. She rubbed up against Mikes large frame and said "What do you think Mike? Is it ok if I wear this to the bar?"

Mike looked down into Ann's face, stroked her cheek, and said "Baby you are HOT! Isn't she hot guys?"

Pete and Kurt took turns holding her at arm's length, and spinning her around so her little skirt lifted up to show her naked ass and new pubic hair. Everyone thought it was a wonderful outfit. I said, "OK, let's go then. Lead on Mike."

"You bet I will!" said Mike as he looked me in the eyes, took my girlfriend in his arm and guided her out the door to his car. Kurt and Pete followed dutifully behind Mike, eyeing glimpses of Ann's naked ass on the way to Mike's car. I was left to close the doors behind us as everyone headed out.

We got to the car and I realized it was an open air Jeep. This Wrangler was noticeably higher up than the average Jeep. "Rich, why don't you sit up front with me, so you can learn your way around here." Mike said to me. I watched Pete climb up into the back of the Jeep and then watched Kurt with his hands squarely on Ann's naked ass as he helped her up into Pete's arms. I saw Pete make sure that he lifted Ann's skirt so she sat her naked ass down squarely in the middle of the small back seat. Kurt jumped into the back as they sat themselves on either side of my girlfriend. Kurt pulled the seat down for me so I could climb into the front. Mike swung up into the driver's seat, and we were off.

It was breezy to begin with, but as soon as we hit the highway it got much worse. I knew we had about a half hour drive. Mike told me to find something good on the radio and I turned it on and started to look through his tapes. I looked back to check up on Ann and saw her holding hands and talking to Pete. Her dress wasn't holding up to the breeze very well, and she couldn't seem to keep it covering her while holding Pete's hand down on the seat. I looked at Kurt, and he met my gaze and seemed to realize the problem. I saw him leaning in to help Ann with her dress and I smiled and went back to looking at the tapes.

I found some good Pink Floyd, and as I was loading it into the cassette deck, I happened to glance at Mike and saw his eyes looking into the rear view mirror. I sat up and flipped down my visor to see if I had a mirror too and, lo and behold, I did. I glanced into the mirror and had a clear view of Ann's tits, in just the sheer bra. I turned around and looked in the back and was surprised to see that Ann's arms were now being held in the crotches of Pete and Kurt. This left her no way to keep the dress together in the middle of the windy Jeep seat.

Since she wasn't sitting on the back of the skirt, it was billowing up over her ass cheeks, and the front was flapping open to the string clasp at the waist. The belt had obviously loosened when she sat down, and now the top was also flying open, fully exposing her tits in the sheer bra to anyone that might be looking. And raised up as she was in the back of the open air Jeep, plenty of people could see her as there was lots of traffic around us.