Ann and I Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not seeing that I could help her situation, I began to look around at the people in the traffic around us. As exposed as we were, it didn't seem that many people were taking notice of Ann's condition. Oncoming traffic was too fast to do more than catch a quick glance and wonder if they had really seen what they thought they saw. We were too high for the cars that we passed to see, but the guys in pickups and trucks definitely got a great view if they looked. I saw plenty looking. I saw Mike looking too.

"Dude, can you drive? Your girlfriend is gonna make me have an accident." Mike said, with a shit eatin grin on his face.

"Sure, if I hafta'." I said.

"OK, I need gas anyway."

Mike pulled into the next station and up to the pumps. We swapped places as he tossed me the keys and told the attendant to fill it up. I thought the attendants eyes were gonna pop out of his head, as he saw my nearly naked girlfriend.

I saw Ann pulling herself together in the back as she asked us what was up. "I needed gas and Rich wanted to drive the Jeep." Mike said as he climbed into the passenger seat. He turned to look at Ann as he winked and said "Don't worry about it. You guys can go back to what you were doing."

I saw Ann give Mike a little smile as she settled back in between Pete and Kurt. I turned the key and we were off again. Wasn't more than a few minutes before I got used to the big Jeep and took a look into the rear view to check on Ann.

I couldn't believe what my eyes saw in the mirror. Ann's dress was spread worse than it was when we stopped for gas. The sides of her dress had been pulled completely open. Either the button at the waist had been undone or the little string had broke from the force of the wind. Ann's hands were still planted in the guys' crotches, rubbing their hard cocks, but the guys were no longer holding Ann's hands there. Her hands were there of their own volition. This left the guys hands free to divest Ann of her dress.

Mike asked me if I knew where we were going and I told him I did. That was all the excuse he needed to direct all his attention to the goings on in the back seat. Now that Ann's dress was completely open to anyone looking our way, Pete and Kurt proceeded to lift the cups of Ann's sheer bra up off her tits, so they could each lean in and suck and bite her nipples. I adjusted the rear view down so I could see Mikes hand as it approached her crotch. Mike took her left leg and lifted it up and over Pete's right leg. He then guided her right leg onto Kurt's left leg. This completely opened Ann's crotch to Mikes view and mine.

I swear if I didn't know her shaved pussy like I know my own dick, I would have thought that this chick was flashing me her pubes. Didn't take long before I saw that pussy that I knew so well. Mike had stretched the crotch of her little panties over to the left, baring her red swollen pussy to all our view. I saw Mike wet his finger, though he probably didn't need to, before he sank it right into my girlfriends little pussy. I could hear Ann holler out over the Pink Floyd as she bucked her hand on Mike's finger. We were getting close to the boardwalk now and I suggested that it might be a good idea to let Ann get dressed, as we were gonna hit traffic and pedestrians soon.

Ann was incoherent as she now had a pecker in each hand and a finger in her twat. She was rapidly approaching orgasm as she had her cunt and both tits played with. It was at this point that Mike felt the butt plug.

"What the fuck is this shit?" he said loud enough for all to hear. His finger had touched the plug through her ass membrane while he fingered her.

This was very bad timing for this. We had just turned onto the street that paralleled the boardwalk. We were stuck in northbound gridlock with cars and pedestrians all around us. Mike told Pete and Kurt to spread Ann's legs more so he could examine her better. The guys lifted and separated Ann's legs so they were sticking up in the air, attracting attention. Mike leaned into Ann's spread crotch and took hold of the little nub stickin from out of her asshole. He began to slightly tug it and spin it as his other hand reached up to stroke her clit. "Where'd you get this, little slut?"

"Oh God!" Ann said breathlessly as he started to stroke her clit and play with her butt plug. "Chris gave it to me when I got this dress."

"He gave it to you, huh?" Mike said, as he began to work it out of her ass.

"Well, not really. He put it in my but while he was helping me pick out a dress." She confessed as Mike continued to work it out of her rectum while he rubbed her clit.

We (I mean Ann) were beginning to really draw attention, as the traffic opened up and we began to slowly roll forward. Pete and Kurt had lowered her legs back down by this time but each had one hand on a tit, and one hand on her inner thigh. Ann had become somewhat aware of her surroundings and had her hands on the guys' pricks, rubbing them rather than stroking them like flags raised for public salute. She was still bucking her hips as Mike rubbed her now swollen clit. Every once in a while she would raise her cunt high enough to be seen above the bucket of the Jeep. People walking by were looking and pointing. Ann was beyond caring as Mike stuck his head between the seats and was licking her pussy as he fingered her. Pete and Kurt were busy tweaking her nipples in full view of everyone.

We had just arrived at the restaurants parking lot and were about to get the ticket from the attendant when Mike ran his finger into Ann's well lubed but. This was just enough stimulation to push Ann over the edge into a massive orgasm. As she cried out loud and bucked on Mike's face, Pete and Kurt sat up and left her breasts on full view of everyone in the parking lot as I stopped to get the ticket from the attendant.

I'm sure Ann heard the attendant as he said "She does have clothes, doesn't she? She needs clothes to get in." I assured him that she did indeed have clothes, they just seem to have suffered from the force of the wind.

"Sure." He said as he saw Ann become aware of his presence and the fact that he was staring at her beautiful nudity. Ann made a half hearted attempt to pull her clothes on as we drove into the busy parking lot, but she was still recovering from her orgasm.

Mike pulled her panties back into place and Pete and Kurt fixed her bra. Kurt leapt out of the back of the Jeep and reached his hands up to help her down. Ann stood up and pulled the dress as closed as possible. She didn't bother with the button, just tied the belt on as best as possible as she let Kurt lower her to the ground. I saw heads turning all around us as the dress sailed up, giving onlookers a good view of her naked ass and "bush". As Pete climbed to the ground, I tossed the keys to Mike and told him to lead on. He put his arm possessively around Ann's waist as he led us into The Aztec Lounge.

It quickly became apparent that the guys had spent some time in the Aztec. They said many a hello to this guy and that as we worked our way into the fairly crowded but not packed club. What rapidly became obvious was a lot of the people were saying hello to Ann as well, and she was mortified. Eyes were checking out every centimeter of Ann's exposure, as she was led by Mike to face one guy or another as they all expressed pleasure at seeing her. It was like some sort of erotic high school reunion, and my girlfriend was the center of attention in her see through dress.

I saw Pete waving his hand at us, as he and Kurt had managed to secure us a high table over toward the wall. The guys had politely asked the two guys that had been sitting there to move to make way for the 5 of us. As the two guys were giving us dirty looks, Pete was pulling another barstool over to the table so now there were 5 stools.

As we waited for Ann and Mike to be released from their friend's attention we climbed on to the high stools surrounding this table. I noticed Kurt and Pete kept a stool open between them, against the wall. That left 2 stools empty facing the wall. As Ann and Mike caught up with us, I watched as Pete stood up and Mike handed him Ann's hand. Pete guided her onto the stool between him and Kurt, facing the bar. I could see her skirt split to the top of her thighs as she climbed up onto the barstool. Anyone who happened to be watching, and plenty of people were watching, could catch glimpses of her "bush".

As Mike settled down onto the stool next to me, he handed me his Amex card and said "I'm buyin if you're flyin'." I nodded and asked what we all wanted.

Kurt said they make killer Margaritas in this place. We all decided that a pitcher of Margaritas and a round of tequila shots to get the party started were in order. Seemed to me that the party was already well under way, but I had a lot to learn about drunken partyin.

Ann spoke up and asked for a coke, and we all gave her the hairy eyeball. Almost simultaneously, Mike and I said, "Baby you are gonna love Margaritas." Ann looked into Mike's eyes and agreed to try them, then looked at me and asked me to bring her a glass of water in case she hated them.

It took me a few minutes to get served as the 2 bartenders were both busy as hell. One bartender took my order and offered to run us a tab. I told him to put the food on it as well and he told me that I could order food from him and pick it up at the bar when it came out. I told him that would be fine. He gave me menus and a glass of water, and started pouring us some big fuckin shots of Jose Cuervo.

I brought the menus and water back to the table, and noticed a few extra guys around the table as I came back. One was sitting in my seat and started to get up as I came back to the table, but I waved him off and told him to sit as I still had a few trips to make. He smiled and nodded his head, sat back down and his head swiveled to the juncture of Ann's legs under the table. I followed his gaze and saw that Ann was now sitting with her feet up on the rungs of her barstool. She looked at me and smiled as I handed her the water. I returned to the bar, and she returned her attention to the guys she was chatting with so happily.

As I came back to the table from my second trip to the bar, my eyes were on my beautiful girlfriend sitting up on a barstool entertaining 6 guys with her tits almost on full view and a skirt split to the tops of her thighs. Pete and Kurt each had a hand high up on Ann's thighs, brushing the bottom of her dress up just a bit. Ann seemed very animated as she spoke to so many male friends from her past. All eyes were on my honey as I proceeded to lay out the round of shots and the lime and salt. Ann caught my eye and smiled shyly at me and mouthed "love you" at me as she returned her attention to her admirers. I returned to the bar to fetch Margaritas and glasses.

As I returned with the pitcher of ritas and started to fill 5 glasses, my eyes caught sight of Ann's crotch. Pete and Kurt had her dress spread wide apart over her thigh, and her "pubic hair" was clearly on display to most of the guys around the table. With the strings hidden by her thigh creases, the black lacy crotch of her panties looked just like hair. She was very comfortable with her feet on the barstools' footrest, leaning over the table with her knees spread slightly apart, chatting with the guys. I know she could feel the guys hands on her thighs, but I don't think she realized that they had pulled her dress open "below the belt" so to speak.

I looked up and caught Pete's eyes and he smiled at me as he ran his hand down Ann's thigh and right back up to her crotch. The guy in my seat moved so I could sit. He headed off to the bar, but before too long he was back standing behind me, friend in tow, for more of what was rapidly becoming another Ann show.

My return seemed to change the focus of the moment, and we all picked up our Margaritas and drank a cheer to "Fun and happiness amongst friends!" Ann reached out to clink glasses with all the guys, and I noticed how exposed her tits were through the sheer top. Many sets of eyes were focused on her exposed tits. All eyes seemed to be on Ann as she put the margarita up to her lips, sniffed and took a sip. Ann rarely drinks alcohol, but the good rita worked for her that night. Once it passed the initial test, Ann started to suck it down like coke.

Mike stood up and picked up his tequila shot and held it up and looked around at us all. He said, "Let's drink a toast to our Annie." We all agreed that was a good idea and raised our shot glasses. Ann blushed at the attention and picked up her shot glass. We all licked and salted our wrists and got our lime wedges ready. Ann watched the proceedings and almost spilled her shot as Kurt leaned in and licked her wrist while Pete salted her. Mike put a lime down in front of her. He looked her in the eyes and said "Watch closely, cause you have to do this next." He lifted his glass and said "To Ann!" and we all followed with a rousing "To Ann!" licked our salt, shot our tequila, and bit our limes.

As we slammed our glasses back onto the table, we all turned our attention to Ann, still holding her shot. Ann scanned our eyes as she slowly licked her wrist, threw her shot, and bit her lime. The guys all cheered my honey as she grimaced and reached for her margarita to wash the shot down.

Ann looked around proudly at her admirers and said "That wasn't too bad." They all encouraged her and offered to buy her more shots, but she waved the guys off and said maybe later. We discussed the food issue, and I had to run to the bar to place our order. As I got back to the table I noticed that Pete and Kurt had gotten up and 2 guys I didn't know (but Ann apparently did) sat down on either side of Ann. My view was divided between the bar and my very hot girlfriend.

I was watching the bar hoping desperately for one of our appetizers to appear, because as I watched Ann chatting with these high school friends of hers, I was seeing the effects of all this tequila on her empty stomach, plus all the erotic stimulation. These guys had immediately placed their hands at the tops of her thighs and were rubbing around her inner thighs as they slowly worked her legs further apart. As she reached down to restrain their wandering hands, other male admirers were moving in around the back of Ann's stool and had their hands resting on her shoulders as they talked to her.

Mike was watching all this like a general watching his troops move on a battlefield. He saw me watching him and waved the empty margarita pitcher and asked me to go get a refill. I caught Ann's eye as I got up to head to the bar and she smiled shyly at me as the two guys behind her started to run their hands from her shoulders down over her upper chest and into the top of her dress. I noticed that with her hands trying to restrain the guys sitting next to her, it was impossible for her to prevent the creeping hands from above. As I turned to head to the bar, I saw her turn a panicked eye toward Mike, but he was busy talking to a hot blonde that had wandered over to him.

It took me a few minutes to get the bartenders attention and as he took the pitcher from me he told me to hold on, my appetizers were ready. I waited anxiously as he brought me two plates of food and told me to come back for the third. I brought the food to the table just in time. I could see that both of the guys standing behind Ann had succeeded in getting her top spread wide enough for both of her breasts to be exposed in the cups of her sheer black bra. Pete and Kurt had returned to the table and replaced the guys on either side of Ann. Everyone started in on the food and a feeding frenzy ensued while I went back to the bar and returned with another plate of food and a fresh pitcher of margaritas.

Ann looked up at me and lifted and wiggled her empty glass at me, signaling that she had been a good girl and drank all of her drink and needed a refill. I smiled back at her and was happy to see that she was eating something. She seemed to be very happy about seeing all of these guy friends from her past. I was rather suspicious that there were no girls from her past, but if she was happy, I was happy. Once the guys saw me refilling Ann's glass, they held out their glasses so I could serve them as well. I filled my own glass last, and that left the pitcher very low again.

The blonde chick had sat in my seat next to Mike, and I could see that Ann was pretty pissed off that he was giving her more attention that he was giving Ann. Ann got up and slid out from between Pete and Kurt, pressed herself against me and asked me if I wanted to play some pinball. I said sure and offered to get some quarters from the bar. She said she needed to pee and would meet me in the arcade area.

I got 2 bucks worth of quarters and headed for pinball. As I got to an open machine, I saw Pete and Kurt heading my way. They joined me and said they had been playing this machine just a little bit ago and asked if they could play too.

I said sure and proceeded to pump in some quarters and set up for 4 players. Pete decided he wanted to go first, so as he played, I started watching for Ann. Pete lost his ball and Kurt looked to me to see if I wanted to go, but I waved him on as I saw Ann heading our way. I walked over to guide Ann over to us and saw the look of disappointment on her face as she realized that the guys had horned in on our game. I also noticed that she had removed her bra. Thinking that she had done it for me, I put my arm around her and pulled her in for a kiss as I reached up a hand to play with her now almost naked breasts.

As I was fondling her, Kurt came up behind me and told me it was my turn. I turned to play, and Kurt replaced me in Ann's arms and proceeded to give her a long kiss as he ran his hand onto her breasts inside the top of her dress. I could see Pete approaching Ann's other side through the corner of my eye as I lost track and dumped the ball. I backed away and called Ann over to the machine.

As she took her place at the machine, the lights of the machine really highlighted how naked her tits were beneath her make believe dress. The guys at the machines on either side of ours stopped playing long enough to watch as Ann played her ball. The guys crowded in on both sides of Ann while she played her ball. They cheered her on and gave her hints as she actively played the machine. Since both of her hands were busy, I could see the guys furtively giving her dress little jerks from each side as she leaned on the machine. When she drained and stepped back from the machine, I wasn't the only guy to notice that her dress had split open wide enough to enable us all to see her white flesh shining down the center of her black dress.

Ann turned to face me as Pete stepped up to take his turn. She stepped into my arms, pressing her nakedness against me. I held her away from me and let my finger start at her throat and work its way all the way down her naked front to her little panties. She stared into my eyes as I reached down and sank my finger into the wetness just behind the cloth covering her mons. Just as she was getting into me running my finger through her sopping wet cunt, Pete told me it was my turn to play. I was tempted to tell him I was already playing, but I pulled my hand from Ann's pussy and headed to the game. I started playing the game, and Pete and Kurt started playing Ann.

I could see them pulling her dress further apart, widening the white spread of flesh between the black wings of her dress as they stood on either side of her while she stood facing me, watching me play. I was having a very good ball, and as I played it, I watched them playing with her tits and reaching down to run their fingers through her crotch. The distractions got the better of me and I lost my ball. As I stepped back, I watched Ann step up to play her ball.