Ann and I Ch. 04

Story Info
Ann gets it in the end.
2.5k words
4.45
17.8k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 10/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**PLEASE REMEMBER- This is purely a work of fiction. Doing any of these things in the real world will almost surely get you arrested!**

As I got to the Jeep in the parking lot, it became apparent that Pete and Kurt's actions were not nearly as altruistic as they may have appeared in the bar. The back door of the Jeep was swung open, and the spare tire was blocking most of my view as I came out of the bar, but I could clearly see Ann's naked ass with Kurt standing close behind her. As I got to the Jeep I leaned on the tire and watched as Ann leaned on the back on the Jeep and worked her mouth up and down Pete's pole. Her head was really going up and down cause his dick was pretty big. Kurt had his respectable size tool in his hand and was guiding it between Ann's spread legs.

"OH YEAH! That's it Kurt. Fuck me, I need your cock." she said between slurps on Pete's dick.

Ann was bucking her hips against Kurt's thrusts with her legs spread wide apart. Pete was using his hand in her thick hair to guide her lips up and down his shaft. My dick was hard as a rock as I watched my girl getting double dicked out in the open parking lot. It was only around 11pm and there were plenty of people coming and going. I looked around and noticed people looking our way.

"Let's switch Pete. I wanna feel her lips suckin my cock."

"You were readin' my mind dude, I've got to fuck this slut."

Kurt kind of fuck, walked backward, pulling Ann by her hips until Pete's cock slipped from her lips. Pete stood up from the back of the Jeep as Kurt pulled his dick from Ann's pussy. Kurt sat on the back ledge of the Jeep and reached out and grabbed Ann and pulled her to him. She was looking at him in a sex haze and said "Please, fuck me some more." In a voice loud enough to be heard by some passersby.

"Yeah, fuck the bitch some more!" came to us from the darkness.

"Don't worry baby," Kurt said. "We ain't done with you yet."

Kurt pulled Ann's mouth down on his hard cock as Pete stepped behind her and pulled her useless little dress completely off her. He tossed it to me as he stepped behind her and started to run the fat head of his big fuckin dick up and down her dripping snatch.

The first thing Mike heard as he reached the truck was Ann pleading for Pete to please fuck her with his big dick. Pete looked at Mike as he was starting to work his cock into Ann's cunt. Mike said, "Go ahead dude, you know you've wanted to for years. Here's your chance."

Pete held her little hips and ran his big dick in to the hilt. Ann's head shot up off Kurt's cock as she had a climax. "God Pete, your cock feels sooo good. Fuck me Pete. Shoot your load in my snatch."

Pete started to slide his dick in and out of her little pussy as Kurt pulled her head back onto his cock. Ann was sucking Kurt's cock like a bitch in heat as Pete plowed in and out of her dripping pussy. Ann was into a fucking cock sucking frenzy and hadn't noticed that she was beginning to attract attention. Two couples had stopped a few feet away from the Jeep and were watching intently. One blonde chick was rubbing the bulge in her boyfriend's pants.

Kurt was starting to grunt and I could see that he was holding her head on his cock with his hands and thrusting his hips and kicking his legs up. I think he was letting go a massive load, and my suspicions were confirmed as I saw her lift her head and hold her mouth open, gasping for air, as she pumped about 4 more spurts out of his cock onto her face and tongue. She was gasping and bucking her hips as Pete pumped them steadily towards climax. She was rubbing her cum covered face on Kurt's softening dick as Pete reached down, grabbed her by the tits and really started to slam his cock home. His hands grabbing her tits and his increased fucking sent her over the edge and she started to come for her new audience. Pete buried his cock deep and filled Ann with his cum. Kurt was massaging her naked back and asscheeks as Pete pulled his big cock out of her cunt. Ann was in another post orgasmic haze as she just stood there with her head in Kurt's crotch. Kurt was rubbing her ass and spreading her cheeks so the watching couples had a great view of her gaping wide open snatch with Pete's come leaking from it.

"Anyone else want a go?" Kurt asked, as he looked at the couples. The one couple left, but the hot blonde now had her date's dick out of his pants and was stroking it as they both watched. He had a nice hardon and he looked at his date with a question in his eyes. She licked her lips and nodded her head.

Kurt saw their interest, and held up his finger as he pushed Ann into a semi standing position. He jumped up off the Jeep and held his hand out to me. I quickly unzipped my pants and hauled out my dick and sat down on the back of the Jeep. Ann smiled as she leaned forward and took my stiff dick all the way into her mouth with no trouble. She was looking into my eyes as she started to suck on my erection. I was watching as the blonde and her boyfriend approached Ann's ass. Ann was unaware of what was about to happen, until the boyfriend lodged the head of his dick between her lips and the girlfriend rubbed it up and down Ann's pussy lips, spreading them for her mans penetration. Ann looked a questioning look into my eyes, wondering who was fucking her. I told her to keep sucking and just enjoy it. Her eyes shot open as the stranger shoved himself into her hot wet cunt.

The blonde reached down and stroked Ann's clit as her boyfriend began to fuck my girlfriend. Now Ann had no idea who was fucking her, but the blondes stroking of her clit was getting her worked up again. She was really sucking the juice out of my dick as she was getting stroked. She pulled her mouth off my cock, laid her head on my thigh and licked at my dick as she panted and moaned from the couple's efforts. I told Ann I wanted her to drink my come and she moaned out loud as I used her hair to pull her mouth back onto my dick. I reached down to grab her swinging tits as I began to shoot my load into my baby's mouth. She looked me in the eyes and let my cum bubble over her lips as she started to come from the blondes ministrations.

The guy fucking Ann said "I'm gonna cum" and as he pulled his dick from her pussy, he turned and tried to stick it in the blondes mouth. She saw his intention and leaned in to catch his load. She got her mouth over his cock by the second spurt, but the first one caught her on the cheek. She looked very cute sucking her boyfriends cock with the cum dripping off her face.

Ann was waving her now empty hole around while I continued to pull her tits. "Please, someone else fuck me. I need more cock in my pussy! Someone, please, anyone. Just fuck me." Was pouring out of her mouth as the couple was cleaning up and leaving. She never even looked to see who had fucked her last. I think Ann knew exactly who she wanted to fuck her, and that was big Mike. She was stroking her pussy as she was looking directly into Mikes face. Mike stared into her eyes as he unzipped his shorts and pulled out his big fat cock. He held it in front of Ann's face and said "Is this what you need, baby?"

"God, yes. That's exactly what I need." Ann said as she reached out to grab his cock and pull it to her lips. His very impressive prick was not far from my face as my girlfriend began to stroke it and lick it and try to get her lips around it. She was still leaning over me, as I sat on the back of the Jeep.

Mikes hands reached for her tits and I let go as he once again took control. He pulled Ann by her tits till she had turned away from me and was now kneeling in the parking lot, stark naked, working to get Mikes cock into her mouth as she started to finger her naked pussy. A car came around a turn and they were momentarily bathed in light. The sight of her worshipping his cock sent twinges into my well sucked cock. I could see that Pete and Kurt were still mesmerized by Ann's performance.

"Rich, I need you to get up off the Jeep for a minute. I think Ann and I are gonna need it." Mike said to me. It took a second for that to sink in, but then I put my dick back into my pants and got up.

"C'mon little slut, get up in the Jeep." Mike had his hand on Ann's arm, and was guiding her up into the back of the Jeep. She proceeded to sit in the back of the Jeep, not understanding what Mike wanted her to do. "Stand up baby, and grab the roll bar."

Ann knew that if she stoop up in the back of the big Jeep, she would be on complete display to the bar and the entire parking lot, not to mention the street and the still crowded boardwalk. She looked Mike in the eye and begged him, "Please Mike, just fuck me. I need your cock. Don't make me do this."

Mike walked up to her and stuck his dick back into her mouth. It didn't get far. As she licked and sucked his cock head, he took her naked tits back into his big hands and started to squeeze them. Ann was spreading her legs and rubbing her slit and begging Mike to please fuck her. Mike rubbed his cock back and forth across Ann's lips and said "Tell me how much you want me to fuck you."

Ann licked and slurped at his big cock and said "Please Michael, God I need your cock in my pussy."

"Annie, if you want me then you're gonna have to stand up and grip the roll bar with both hands. Now."

Ann had that trapped look on her face again. She glanced at me to see me closely watching her debasement. She cast her eyes down and proceeded to stand up in the back of the Jeep. She faced forward and leaned over to grab the roll bar. This put her clearly on display to anyone watching. She whispered "Please Michael, hurry."

"I'm sorry Annie, I couldn't hear you." He said as he reached up and started to play with her hanging tits. "What did you want me to do?"

"OH GOD! Please fuck me before I get arrested!" she said as she shook her ass back and forth.

Mike whispered something in Pete's ear and started to climb up behind Ann in the back of the Jeep. Pete moved over by the driver's side door. Ann was moaning and panting like a slut in heat as Mike moved in behind her and started to rub the tip of his cock up and down her twitching pussy slit. "Tell me what you want slut."

"OH God... give me your cock."

"Where do you want my cock, baby?"

"In my pussy, please, stick it in my pussy!"

Mike started to work the tip into Ann's dripping pussy, and was meeting some resistance, since his cock was so big. Ann was moaning and pumping her hips, trying to work herself onto his massive cock. Mike was slowly working further into her cunt as people were starting to really take note of what was happening. A group of four of the guys who had watched her previous performance had come out of the bar and came over to stand by the Jeep. A group of guys and girls were standing on the boardwalk, watching my girlfriend get fucked raised up as she was on the Jeep.

Ann was really getting worked up as Mike worked more and more of his fat cock into her pussy. When he was about half of his 10 inches into her pussy, he said "Are you ready?"

"Oh yes, please..."

"I want you to tell me exactly what you want now..."

"I want your cock! I want you to fuck me."

"Where do you want it?"

"OH, in my pussy, please. Fuck my pussy."

"Then tell me loud enough for everyone to hear."

"Oh God! Please, no, just fuck me, PLEASE!"

"Soon as you tell me..." Mike said as he slowly worked his cock in and out of my little girlfriend.

"Oh GOD!"she said in a very loud voice. "I want you to fuck my little cheating pussy with your big fuckin'dick! Please, FUCK ME! FUCK ME NOW!"

Mike nodded to Pete and as Pete turned on the Jeeps interior lights, illuminating Ann from below to everyone's view, Mike drove the rest of his cock into Ann's pussy and started to saw full length in and out of her dripping cunt.

Ann's eyes opened wide as she started to come on Mikes cock. She could clearly see her naked tit's swinging back and forth, lit as they were from below as she rocked back and forth on Mike's giant cock. The guys surrounding the Jeep were reaching up to pull on her nipples as Mike continued to fuck her through a series of orgasms. There were cheers and catcalls coming from the boardwalk and cries of "Fuck the slut!". Ann turned toward the noise and came again as she realized the size of her audience as she was publicly fucked and having her tits tugged on in the open parking lot.

"Oh God baby, I'm gonna cum. I want to shoot it in your mouth." Mike said as he pulled his cock out of her gaping snatch and she spun around and knelt down in front of him and opened her mouth as wide as possible. She was still climaxing as Mike shoved his cock halfway into her mouth and let loose with a massive load. Ann sucked and swallowed, but couldn't keep up with his load. She was oblivious to the hooting and jeering crowd as she looked into his eyes while he came in her mouth.