Ann & Jim Go Swinging

Story Info
Fucking and eating pussy with internet swingers.
7.6k words
4.26
67.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers

"Look, Jim," Ann said to her husband as she pointed to the advertisement she had just found on "Swingers' Rendezvous", an internet site they frequented. "They look like a fun couple. The woman even looks something like me."

"You're prettier," he answered, before looking at the image on the screen.

Jim didn't change his evaluation, but he did agree to the similarity. Ann has mostly Italian ancestors, and the other woman seemed to be of the same descent. Both women had the same light olive complexion, short, dark hair and big, dark brown eyes. Jessie, the name of the woman on the screen was two years older than Ann's 42 years, and both women had the same sexily plump belly, enticing round ass and jutting breasts. Jessie described hers as being a size 34C with big, dark brown nipples, giving the women two more similarities. From the picture, her nipples and aureolas appeared, like Ann's, to be as big as silver dollars.

Matt, the husband of Jessie, claimed to have a nine inch cock, which sounded delightful to Ann, but it was not on display. At 48 years old, he was two years younger than Jim. The very interested couple decided to respond to the ad, and possibly get together for some hot sex on the first weekend that everybody would be available.

Ann and Jim carefully composed an answer, describing themselves and attaching the most flattering nude photos they had. They suggested getting together on the first Friday or Saturday night that Matt and Jessie were available, and sent it to the couple's email address. Although not regulars on the swinging circuit, they had experimented several times in the last few years, and had found it tended to enhance their love for each other and the sex they enjoyed between themselves. Their marriage, the second for her and the only one for him, is rock solid, partly because neither of them is excessively clinging. It had been over a month since their most recent swinging adventure, and they both felt they were about due for another. Once the email had been sent, Jim and Ann didn't let it weigh on their minds, but they did hope for a quick answer.

They got one, even quicker than they expected and suggesting a meeting sooner than they could have hoped for. Matt and Jessie wanted to get together on the following Friday night, just two days in the future. Because of the rather short notice, they included a telephone number. After some discussion, Jim and Ann decided to follow through by calling the number and arranging to meet the other couple.

The telephone being called rang twice before a husky female voice answered. "Hello, Jessie?" Ann began. After receiving an affirmative answer, she continued. "This is Ann and Jim."

"Ah. Hello, Ann," came the happy response. "We've been hoping you would call. The two of you look like a really fun couple, just the kind we've been wanting to meet. Especially you, to be honest, but Jim looks nice and sounds nice too. Can you come over on Friday?"

"We didn't really expect to get together so soon but, yeah, Friday is good. Do you want us to come over to your house?"

"Yes, if that's okay."

"No problem."

"We always practice safe sex. And, by that I mean only having sex with people who are safe. We get checked regularly for AIDS and STD's. How about you?"

"We do the same thing, and the last time was only three weeks ago. Neither of us has been with anybody else since then."

"Well, that's good. We don't really like using condoms if we can help it. It seems to take some of the joy and spontaneity out of the sex."

"We feel the same way. We have the printouts we got the last time we were checked, if you want to see them."

"We'd appreciate that, and we have our clean bills of health to show you too."

After that, Ann and Jessie discussed what everybody preferred to do or would refuse to do. All the people involved were primarily straight, but not averse to some gay action as part of their swinging. Jessie and Matt sometimes enjoyed a bit of light bondage, and that was fine with their new friends. Both Jim and Ann occasionally like to be tied to the bed, spread-eagled on his or her back, while the other did fun things until they both climaxed, usually a couple of times each. Nobody had any interest in even the lightest S and M.

The more they talked, the more Ann liked the idea, and the more eagerly she looked forward to Friday night. After getting the address and setting a time, both women hung up. She was actually so turned on by the idea that Ann's pussy was starting to get wet. She considered doing something about it with her dildo, but decided to wait until Jim got home. He was due in less than an hour, and his tongue and cock could bring her a lot more pleasure than any toy. Besides being great in bed, her husband is a gentle giant who has patiently taught his wife how to get the most joy from sexual activities. She looks on him as a mentor, and has definitely learned more about enjoying sex since their marriage.

On Friday evening, both of them anticipating a fun time, Jim and Ann drove to the address provided, which turned out to be a large house in an expensive neighborhood. Both of them had laboratory reports showing them to be free of any contagious diseases, because they also disliked the idea of condoms unless they were necessary. Ann was on the pill, and they presumed Jessie would also be doing something to avoid pregnancy, although that would be up to her and her husband. They had taken the precaution of leaving information on their plans that night with their most trusted friends, who were also occasional swinging partners. No problems were expected but, at the same time, there were some strange and malicious people in the world, and prudent caution is always a good policy.

The front porch lights were on, and the heavy door was equipped with a peep hole. After ringing the doorbell, Ann stood so anybody inside could see her face. "Who is it?" asked the same husky voice that she remembered from the telephone call.

"Ann and Jim from "Swingers' Rendezvous." They heard a loud "click" as the door unlocked, and it swung wide to allow them entrance.

They were greeted by the dark-haired woman from the advertisement. She was wearing a thin pink peignoir and, when she moved, it was obvious she was naked under it. Jessie first embraced Jim and greeted him with a long kiss and, when that ended, hugged Ann. The kiss the two women shared was equally long, and when she felt Jessie's tongue wanting access to her mouth, Ann happily granted it. Although she mostly favored big cocks in her pussy or mouth or ass, she sometimes liked some lesbian action with a compatible woman, and that was what the tongue kiss seemed to promise. The other woman involved in the kissing liked the idea too, and had plans involving Ann, and what the two of them would soon be doing, but she would not describe them until they were well underway.

"C'mon," Jessie said in a rather authoritarian voice. Taking the hand of either of the newcomers, she led them down a hallway until they came to a large bedroom.

The room needed to be large to accommodate the bed that sat in its center. It was square in shape, and by far the biggest either of the visiting couple had ever seen, at least fifteen feet across. Pillows were piled at the head, certainly more than the occupants of the house would need for sleeping. Standing beside it was a tall man wearing a short blue bathrobe, apparently Matt. When he saw his wife and their guests entering the room, he strode forward. Jim was greeted by a manly handshake, but Ann's mouth received its second lingual visitor that evening, while Matt's arms wrapped themselves around her body, his hands cupping the cheeks of her succulent ass.

When he ended the embrace, his hands came back around and went to the zipper of her jacket. After pulling it down, he walked around her, pulled the garment free of her shoulders and hung it over the back of a chair a few feet from the bed. As if taking a cue from her husband, Jessie did the same to the mackinaw being worn by Jim. Except for their warm jackets, the visitors were lightly dressed, having decided they didn't want to spend too much time or effort divesting themselves, or being divested, of clothing, and their hosts seemed happy about that. Ann's blouse and Jim's shirt were removed next, leaving them bare above the waist. Matt kissed the nipples of the breasts that had just been liberated, and instructed Ann to sit on the bed, while he finished undressing her. Jessie gave the same instructions to her charge.

Shoes and socks and blue jeans were quickly removed and all the discarded clothing was piled on the two chairs. With Jim in his boxer shorts and Ann wearing only lacy panties, their hosts peeled off their peignoir and robe, becoming completely naked. Matt had practiced truth in advertising about the size of his cock, which was fully erect. Jessie led Jim around to one side of the bed, and her husband picked Ann up in his arms and deposited her gently on the other side. Still lying on her back, she slid over, closer to the middle, and grabbed a pillow to slide under her head. The naked Matt joined her, towering over her and leaning forward so their tongues could greet each other again.

The kiss was followed by many more, on her lips, eyes, throat, and down to her breasts. Ann's nipples had started becoming stiff while she was being undressed, and the tongue caressing her there brought them to full erection.

"I see you're really enjoying what we're doing," Matt murmured. "That's good, because it'll get much better." He demonstrated what he meant by holding one breast gently in either hand while he continued licking their nipples.

It did get better and better for Ann. Matt's hands stroked her sides and her hips, while his tongue switched back and forth between her breasts. She squirmed on the bed under his ministrations, and could feel her pussy lubricating, and smell the aroma as it soaked through her panties. Ann glanced to the other side of the bed at her husband, and saw much the same thing happening there. Jessie was leaning over him, holding her breasts in her hands and moving them, one at a time to be licked and nuzzled. His boxer shorts had been removed, and Jim's cock was stiff and sticking straight up in the air. Ann also noticed that the target of his erection had been either waxed or shaven, probably earlier that day.

Matt's cock was just as hard and much bigger. "You're nice and wet," he said, unnecessarily. "Are you ready for this?" As he asked, he knelt between her legs, holding his erection for her to see and admire.

"Ready, willing and able." Ann answered his question verbally and by spreading her legs and holding her arms in the air, offering her body to the man who had brought her to a high state of arousal.

It was an offer he could not refuse. Matt guided his cock with one hand and placed the other beside Ann to support his weight. She temporarily reached down to spread her pussy lips and help his access. Leaning forward, he pressed the tip of his cock against the entrance she was holding open for him and rubbed it in her wetness to spread the lubrication. When he was ready, he gave a firm push, and Ann felt the thick, mushroom-shaped head squeeze between her fingers and wedge into her pussy.

A bolt of pleasure shot through her body from where the tip of the cock had made its entry. Its thickness was already spreading the opening and, with another thrust, it burrowed in deeper, expanding her wet love channel. Matt's cock was in her deeply enough by then that Ann no longer needed to hold open her pussy for him, and she reached up so she could embrace him during the heavy-duty fucking that she expected to ensue. With a final thrust, it was all the way inside her, and Matt leaned forward, curling his arms under hers so the weight of his upper body was supported by his forearms and elbows. They lay like that for over a minute, with pleasure throbbing throughout Ann's body from the presence of the big cock that was cramming her pussy so delightfully full.

During that minute, she glanced over at Jim and Jessie, and Ann saw her crouching on top of him in the Cowgirl position, moving slowly up and down, her body writhing while her breasts bounced and swayed. Jim's hands were resting on Jessie's thighs and, every time she moved her body downward, impaling herself on his cock, the muscles in his arms flexed as he pressed against her legs. At the same time, he thrust upward, driving his shaft deeply into her pussy. They moaned at the immense pleasure they were getting from each other and that they were giving to each other.

She didn't want to watch the other couple for very long because Ann was getting some terrific fucking herself. She felt Matt's cock being slowly drawn out of her pussy and, after a second's pause, it came surging back, stretching her open anew and sending waves of pleasure rocketing through her body. Spreading her thighs wider, allowing a fraction of an inch more of his long shaft to plow into her, she wrapped her legs around his thighs and pulled herself forward to meet his thrust. The two bodies came together with a squishing noise, and Ann's pussy juices spattered on both of them. Matt drew back for another long, slow stroke and this time, while their bodies were coming together, her hands stroked the hips and sides and ass of the man above her.

Ann has the fortunate peculiarity of having her clit, which is large and very sensitive, located rather low in her pussy. The position means that she can derive even more pleasure from fucking than most women, cumming more easily and more often. This is especially the case when her pussy is being crammed by a cock as long and thick as the one that was driving in and out of her that night. After only a few dozen strokes, Ann could already feel her orgasm building, and knew she would start cumming momentarily.

Matt was delighted at how the woman, whom he knew to be his wife's new project, thrashed about on the bed. He was keeping his weight off her so she could move freely under him, and she was taking advantage of it. Besides squeezing his legs with hers and thrusting herself back to meet his cock as it plunged into her pussy, Ann rocked from side to side, obviously immensely enjoying the fucking. Her arms and hands were in motion too, continuing with the caressing of his sides and back, and her legs were thrusting back and forth beside his hips like a pair of pistons. From her movements and the happy sighs and other sounds she was making, she seemed almost to be on the verge of cumming, but he thought that couldn't be, because they had just started.

Ann very loudly let him know he was mistaken. "Oh, God," she cried out, joyfully. "I'm cumming." Her fingernails dug into the shoulders of the man who had caused that happy circumstance, and her legs clamped onto his thighs.

Surprised, but aware of what to do, Matt started ramming his cock in and of Ann even harder and faster. Her arms and legs clung to him so tightly that, when he drew back, she rode with him and, when he thrust forward again, he squashed her against the bed. It didn't hurt her at all; her sobs and whimpers were purely from the exquisite pleasure his cock was giving her, and she begged him not to stop fucking her. He didn't, not even when all her muscles spasmed and Ann gave an incoherent cry of ecstasy and climaxed with all of Matt's cock buried inside her pussy. He didn't stop, but he did slow down, wanting to bring her to a second, even stronger orgasm, one that would be simultaneous with his.

She had tremendously enjoyed herself, and Ann was happy that the man fucking her wasn't going to stop just because she had cum once. The other people on the bed enjoyed her orgasm too, especially Jim. He really loves swinging with Ann, partly because he enjoys the sexual encounters with other women and sometimes another man, but an even greater pleasure is watching her with other swinging men and women. Jim is aware of the anatomy of her pussy, and truly revels in hearing and seeing and smelling his hot, sexy wife when she's cumming. He also enjoys tasting and feeling her during those glorious events, but that's when it's his tongue or cock that is lucky enough to be bringing them about.

Just then, his cock was steadily getting closer to bringing about an orgasm for Jessie. She was bouncing up and down on him, rocking from side to side, and blissfully moaning, while he did his part by ramming his whole shaft up into her. Jim was sighing and moaning too, from what her pussy was doing for him and from the sight of her breasts that danced above him in time to her movements. He reached his hands up and gently held the succulent globes, feeling the erect nipples, and smiled at the woman who was moving up and down and back and forth above him. Jessie smiled back, and started fucking herself faster on his cock. Her partner's thrusts into her pussy matched the increased pace.

Matt started fucking slightly faster too, after he felt Ann responding to him as she had earlier. His strokes were long and deep, and still not too fast, because he wanted his pleasure and hers to last as long as possible before they reached their mutual orgasms. She murmured happily at the incredible sensation of his big cock repeatedly cramming her pussy and massaging her clit. Once again, her legs were wrapped around his thighs, pulling herself against him every time he thrust into her. Ann and Matt continued their joyful fucking, both of them feeling their climaxes mounting toward an unbelievably high level of ecstasy.

Knowing she was almost ready to cum, Jessie leaned back while continuing to move up and down, impaling her pussy on Jim's cock. With the changed position, her clit rubbed against his shaft as it plunged up into her and again when she raised her body. The waves of pleasure, which had steadily been getting stronger, became giant breakers, crashing outward from her pussy and washing throughout her body. Jim continued driving his cock up to meet Jessie, feeling her clit scraping against him every time their bodies came together and every time they separated.

"Uh! Uh!" Jessie whimpered. Her mountain of pleasure had reached its apex, and she felt the delightful sensation of having it on the verge of overwhelming her.

The unusual physiology of Ann's pussy was once again helping to rapidly bring her close to an orgasm, as the big cock drove in and out of her, strongly massaging her clit with every stroke. This time, when he heard her moaning and whimpering, and saw and felt her strenuous movements, Matt knew what they meant, and started ramming his cock in and out even faster. He was glad she was almost ready to cum a second time, because his own climax was welling up inside his body, delightfully concentrating in his groin and ready to erupt like a volcano.

Ann was already erupting. Once again, she cried out in ecstasy and her hands and arms and legs clamped onto the man above her and clung tightly to him. Matt didn't stop backing off and driving forward, and Ann rode with him again, screaming out her pleasure every time her body was pressed into the bed. "Yes!" she cried, just once, but loudly, as her back arched and all her other muscles clenched.

It was a momentous orgasm, and was followed by Ann practically melting into a pink and white and olive puddle on the mattress. Seconds later, Matt climaxed also, grunting as he propelled his semen into the pussy of the happy woman beneath him. That made her even happier. One of the reasons Ann doesn't like condoms is that she loves to feel the gush of a man cumming into her extremely sensitive pussy, and it seems rather anti-climactic if he climaxes without giving her that thrill. It's especially good when the cock flooding her pussy with cum is as big as the one doing it that night.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers