Ann Ch. 3

Story Info
Ann 'picks up' her husband at the airport.
4.2k words
4.26
52.1k
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnwadd
johnwadd
137 Followers

Ann put her car in reverse and waved to the sitter. She was leaving her son with a sitter on short notice because she had gotten a phone call from her husband Ed and he was going to be in town for a few hours. He had called and told her to meet him at the airport so they could at least have a few minutes. The car lurched forward as she put it in gear and drove toward the airport. She'd had a lot of time to think lately about what she was going to do to Ed to make him home sick but he seemed to be continually gone. When he wasn't gone, he was out golfing with the guys or back at the office. Whatever the reason, he sure didn't' seem to have the time to spend with her and take care of her needs. She thought about the experiences she'd had in the last couple of weeks and although they were exciting, she longed for his touch.

Ann pulled into the airport and looked down at the clock on the dash. It was 2:30, only a half hour till Ed's plane got in and she wasn't sure she could be ready. She pulled up to the gate of the parking lot and paid the attendant. She was lucky this morning, the airport wasn't very busy and she found a good parking place. Ann put the car into park and turned off the engine. She looked into the mirror and smiled. He was going to be surprised when he saw her today. Ann reached over the seat and grabbed her bag, opened the car door, closed it and walked toward the main entrance of the terminal.

Ann walked through the big glass doors of the terminal and the stark contrast of the cool air hit her as she entered the building. She looked around and watched as so many people went about their lives, and wondered how many of them were really happy and how many were just surviving through a loveless marriage. The spied the ticket counter and she walked to the desk and sat her bag down on the floor. "I'd like to rent a locker please," she told the man standing behind the counter.

"That'll be $10 miss," the attendant said smiling at her as she reached for her credit card.

The man swiped the card and after a few seconds it started printing the ticket out. The man tore the ticket from the register and handed it to her to sign. Ann signed the ticket and handed it back to him. He gave her a copy of it and a key to the locker and she spun around and headed to the bathroom. She felt the man's eyes on her ass as she walked away. "He thinks my ass looks good now, wait till he gets a load of me when I walk by in a minute."

"Flight 221 from Edmonton arriving in 20 minutes," she heard over the intercom.

"Damn, only 20 minutes left," she said as she hurried to the bathroom to change. Ann entered the door and found an empty stall. She opened it up and put the lid on the stool down and sat her bag on it. Ann pulled her t-shirt over her head, slipped her shoes off and then unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down her legs. She reached behind her and unsnapped her bra and released her 34c breasts from their restraints. She then pulled her panties off. She looked down at her smooth muff. She had shaved it completely bald this morning just for Ed. He liked it when she shaved her light brown pubic hair off. Although she wasn't sure why he liked it that way she didn't really care because it sure made the sensations nicer when Ed ran his tongue across her slit and licked her and sucked on her clit.

Ann unzipped her bag and removed her dress. She draped it across the wall and reached in and took her bra out of it. She looked at the bra and smiled. It was a black push up that snapped in front and it made her 34c breasts stand up like a teenager's and left her nipples in view. She put her arms through the bra and positioned her breasts into it and pulled her luscious breasts into it and snapped the lacy undergarment. She tucked her tits into the lacy black material till they were positioned just right. She massaged her nipples to make sure that they were good and hard and standing out to their full glory for the show.

"Flight 221 from Edmonton arriving in 15 minutes." She heard over the intercom.

Ann hurriedly reached for the thin white blouse she had chosen for today and put her arms through it. She it pulled down, arranging it so that it fit her tightly and started buttoning it. She buttoned it except for the top two buttons. The shirt was a little tight and the buttons strained to hold her breasts in. Her cleavage would be very noticeable in it and she knew that her pink nipples would show through the thin material, but that is what she wanted. When she had finished buttoning her blouse and then she took a plaid mini skirt out of the bag. She bent over and stepped into it and pulled up over her shapely hips. She sucked her stomach in and zipped it up. The plaid skirt barely covered her butt cheeks and if she wasn't careful she would expose more than just her legs. No matter though, the thought of everyone seeing her ass as she walked through the airport made her tingle.

She next picked up her stockings and put her foot into them. The stockings were opaque, white thigh high stockings like the teenage girls wear and they came up about mid thigh. She pulled them up and tugged around on them till they were just right. She picked up her panties and had just raised her leg to step into them. Ann looked down at the lacey material. "These will just be in the way," she said to herself as she threw them back into her bag. Last but not least, she sat her shoes on the floor and stepped into them. The shoes she had picked today were red leather pumps with 6 inch heels. She pushed her feet firmly into them and she knew that she was almost ready.

"Flight 221 from Edmonton arriving in 10 minutes," she heard once again.

"Now for the finishing touches." Ann stuffed her clothing into her bag and exited the stall. She walked over to the mirror and took a small case from the bag. She opened it up and removed a tube of lipstick. She took the top of the cylinder off and extended it and opened her lips. She put the hot pink lipstick against her lips and thought of Ed's cock and how she loved to feel it rise as it pressed against the soft skin. She put the lipstick on thick and then put the tube back into the case. She rubbed her lips together and then ran her tongue across them to give them a moist look. Ann then took her mascara out of her bag and put it on thick on her eyelashes. She batted her eyes and smiled and licked her lips again, practicing for Ed.

She reached into her bag and took out her favorite French perfume and dabbed a little on her neck and wrist. Ann could smell the soft fragrance as she held her arm up to her nose and took a deep breath. Her body was reacting to the anticipation of what she was about to do. She smiled at herself and then put the perfume back into her bag and dug around inside it. Ann had one more thing to finish up her wardrobe. She pulled out her comb and parted her shoulder length blonde hair in the middle and put her hair up in pigtails, tying each one with a pink ribbon. "There," she said out loud. "You look like a real teenage slut," she smiled.

"Flight 221 from Edmonton arriving in 5 minutes," she heard on the intercom.

Having no time to waste she put her makeup back in her bag and zipped it up. She arranged her skirt so it was barely covering her ass cheeks and headed toward the door. Another woman entered the room as she was exiting the room and Ann knew that she had done a good job of making herself look slutty by the way the woman looked at her with those disapproving eyes. Ann winked at her as the woman hurried past her. "Fuck that old cow," Ann said to herself as she heard the door shut. She wasn't wanting her approval anyway. The only approval she really wanted was Ed's. Ann looked around for an unsuspecting couple to try her new outfit on to see if it was effective. She spied a couple in their mid 40's sitting in the terminal and she walked toward them, trying her best not to look too obvious but wanting to get a good reaction none the less. She knew that her plaid skirt barely covered her ass cheeks and the 6 inch heels made her ass sway with every step she took. As she grew nearer the couple, the man took notice and she could tell by the smile on his face that he very much liked what he saw. She smiled and winked at him and she could see him shift himself in his seat. The man looked up and down her 5'10" frame and he almost drooled as he looked at her. She could see him almost lick his lips and she knew that she had the right combination of outfit on. When she was almost in front of them his gaze became fixed on her hips, looking at her white stocking clad legs. It them moved up her body and his gaze locked on her hard nipples. The wife continued to talk but soon she noticed that he was no longer paying attention to her. The woman looked up and her mouth fell open as Ann approached them. Ann stopped in front of the man and the smell of her perfume filled the air. Ann leaned toward the man, kissed him on the cheek and said, "Thanks for the fun time the other day," as she rubbed the inside of the man's thigh. The man's lustful look suddenly became fear as he realized what she had said in front of his wife. The woman slugged the man and as Ann walked away she could hear the woman screaming at him and him denying ever seeing her before.

Ann walked to her locker and put her bag inside and locked the door. Ann looked at the key, trying to decide where to put it till she was done. She spied the man who had rented her the locker and walked toward the counter. "May I help you miss," he asked?

"Yes, would you please keep this here for me for an hour or so," she asked him handing him the key. The attendant looked at the key and then he looked at Ann and realized that this slutty looking girl was the same woman who had walked in here earlier and rented a locker. "Well miss, it is kind of against the rules to do that," he told her. Ann leaned across the counter, giving the man a nice view of her cleavage and said, "But you could break the rules this one little time couldn't you?" The man just stared down her open blouse and all he could do was stare at her breasts. Ann did not wait for his response, instead spinning around and walked away shaking her rear as she walked.

Ann smiled and walked toward her car. Ann opened her car door and she watched as the plane landed and the people started unloading. The car was hot and Ann almost turned on the air conditioning but decided to just let the sweat run down her neck and onto her breasts so Ed could see her nipples through her white thin blouse. Ann waited a few minutes and picked up her cell phone and called Ed's. Ed answered, "Hello?"

"Hi Ed, I'm out in the parking lot. I'll drive up to the door and pick you up."

"Ann, I only have an hour, I don't have time…………………."

"Well then, you better get your ass out here now if you want to see me. I'll be waiting," she said in a sexy voice and then she hung up.

She backed out of the parking place and exited the parking lot. She watched for Ed to walk out the door and when she saw him she pulled up. Ed opened the door and said "Hi honey," as he sat down. The minute he entered the car the smell of her perfume hit his nose. He looked over at Ann and she would have given everything she had to have a picture of the look on his face when he saw her for the first time. "What the hell is going on Ann," he asked? "You look like a 2 bit slut." Ann didn't say anything just put the car in gear and lurched forward, sitting Ed back in the seat.

Ed looked up and down her body. He couldn't believe it, here sat his wife dressed like a woman who had no modesty with pink lipstick on, mascara starting to run down her face and smelling like a French whore.

"My name is Annie," she told Ed.

"Annie," Ed asked?

"Yeah, Annie. You got a problem with that name mister," she asked.

"Now look Ann, I don't know what's going on…….."

Ann cut him off in mid sentence. "Now see, it's like this, I have a lot of clients to take care of so either you want to fuck or you don't want to fuck. Your choice mister," Ann said in her sluttiest little girl voice.

Ed didn't say anything as Ann drove to the farthest end of the parking lot. She put the car in park and got out of the car. Ed caught a glimpse of her bare ass cheeks as she stood up and closed the door. Ann opened the back door and said, "Well, you gonna fuck or not?"

Ed got out of the car and walked around to where Ann was standing. "Ann, don't you think you are a little old to be playing this game," he asked?

"I told you shit-head, the name is Annie. I'm going to ask you one more time, are we gonna fuck or what?"

Ann sat down and slid back on the seat and laid down. She opened her legs a little and Ed got a peek up her skirt and he got a glimpse of her freshly shaved pussy. "Of course I want to fuck you Ann……. I mean Annie, but I want you to know that I am a married man," he said, finally deciding to play along.

"Look mister, I don't give a fuck if you're married or not, I just want to make a little money, so let's get down to business."

Ed looked around and made sure that no one was watching. He reached for the snap on his pants and started to undo them.

Ann shook her head at Ed. "Oh no you don't mister, the money first."

"Money? What money, he asked?

"The money for the sex mister, that's that way it works. You give me money, I give you the sex."

"Come on Ann, I want you so bad baby," he said.

"Then fork over the $50 that it will take to get what you want. No $50, no sex!" she said firmly, spreading her legs a little more. Ed looked up the skirt of his wife prone there in the back seat of his car and his cock was becoming hard, longing to be inside his wife.

Ed reached into his wallet and opened it and pulled out 2 $20 bills and a $10. "Here you go you little cunt, $50 just like you requested. Now let's get down to business," he said as he tossed the money to her.

"That's more like it mister, and hurry, my daddy wants his car back soon," she said as she spread her legs wide and showed him her smooth cunt.

"Your daddy?" Ed laughed.

"Yeah, my daddy. Actually, he's more like a sugar daddy and he gives me this big house to live in with him and my son and he gives me lots of money but he never stays home and fucks me like he should, so I go out and make a little on my own by having sex with men. Do you like what you see mister," she asked?

"You know I do Annie," he said, leaning forward and reaching for her blouse Ed started undoing the buttons open one by one and pushing his hand inside, playing with her nipples and squeezing her breasts. Ed fumbled with the button on his pants with his other hand and he no sooner had it unbuttoned than Ann grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the car and he fell on top of her. She spread her legs and reached down and unzipped his pants. Ed's dick stood to full attention as she put her hands inside his pants from behind and played with his ass. "So you gonna do me mister or are you gonna play around?" she asked, breathing in his ear and nibbling on his neck.

Ed reached between his wife's stocking clad legs and put his hand under her skirt. He felt the smooth skin of her mound, felt the moistness of her slit and put his finger in her, pushing hard. "Your pussy is so wet Annie. You want me bad don't you?

"Oh god mister, you know I want it!" she told him. Ann slid her hands around and pulled his cock out of his shorts, running her hands up and down the shaft. . Ann licked him on the neck as she stroked his dick.

"You'll have to tell me how you want it Annie," he said as he pushed his index finger into her pussy.

"Give it to me hard and fast mister," she said, sweat causing little beads of moisture to form on her beautiful breasts. Ed pulled back and kissed his wife passionately on the lips and then he started working his way down her neck, licking the sweat from her body as he made his way down her breasts. Ed inserted a second finger into her pussy and then he took his thumb and moved it back and forth across her clitoris. He could hear her breathing increase, feel her hot breath as he made his way down her chest. He pulled the blouse open and she gasped as he put his mouth on her breast, biting her tender flesh gently. "Oh mister, I want you to fuck me sooooooooo bad!" she said in a hoarse voice.

Ed now had a rock hard erection from all the attention his wife had been giving it with her hand. His finger moved from inside her pussy down to the crack of her ass. He pushed his finger against the opening of her anus and he felt her stiffen as he pushed his finger inside a little. "You like my finger Annie? You like it when I play with your asshole?" he asked.

"Oh mister, yes. Play with my asshole mister," she cooed.

Ed pushed his finger into her anus and she moaned as he moved it in and out of her. "Oh fuck me please sir, please fuck little Annie before she goes crazy," she pleaded. Ed pulled his finger out of her ass and positioned himself over the top of her. He took his hand and put his cock in the opening of Ann's waiting pussy. Ann moaned as Ed inserted the head into the opening of her cunny and just left it there while she writhed in the back seat of her car. "Oh my Annie, your little pussy is so wet! You want me to fuck you don't you?" he whispered in her ear.

Ann wrapped her legs around Ed's hips and tried to pull him into her. "Please mister, fuck me, I need it soo bad," she said.

"Tell me how bad you want me to fuck you little girl," Ed whispered into his wife's ear.

"Please mister, please put your big cock into my little pussy. Please!"

Ed removed his cock from the entrance of her vagina and he pulled himself from the death grip she had on him with her legs. Ed straddled Ann and laid his cock on her chest. "I want you to suck my cock first you little slut. I want you to suck it like you've never sucked a cock before." Annie pushed her tits up against Ed's dick and he pushed forward. Ann pulled her head up and licked the end of his erect member. "Oh yes Annie, suck my dick. Oh fuck baby, you know what I like." Ed moved forward and pushed more of his cock into Ann's mouth and she continued to suck on him. "I think we'd better fuck now Annie," Ed said as he pulled his dick from the warm wet mouth of his wife.

Ed moved from his wife's chest and positioned himself between her legs. He inserted the head of his penis into the entrance of her pussy. Ed pushed himself up on his hands and thrust forward and Ann squealed as he pushed his cock into his wife's wet pussy. "Oh yes, oh God!" she whimpered as he started to pump her with slow long strokes.

"Your pussy is so tight and wet and hot," he whispered to her in labored breaths. "God Annie, I can't believe your sugar daddy lets you out of the house."

"Oh god fuck me mister, FUCK ME!" she screamed, moving her fingers up his back and digging her nails into his flesh.

Ed moved to an almost kneeling position now, pushing his knees under Ann's legs and opened her wide for his assault. He looked down as he moved in and out of his wife's bald pussy. The sight of his wife laying there with her tits exposed taking his dick deep inside her was making his passions rise. He leaned forward and took her hands and held them above her head as he pushed into her. He nibbled on her neck and the sweat dripped from his body. Ed pushed now with long, fast strokes and he felt his wife take him all the way to the balls, feeling her thrusts meeting his and his nuts slap her on the ass as he pounded into her. "I'm gonna cum Annie. I can't hold off any longer."

"Oh hell yessssssss," Ann said, "Fill me with your hot cum baby. I want to feel you shoot your cum deep inside me."

Ed felt the pressure build up in his balls and he buried his face into Ann's chest and bit her breast. Ann bucked against his pelvis and he finally could take it no longer. "I'M CUMMING ANNIE," he said as he shot his load deep into his wife. As soon as she felt his cum she clamped her legs tight and pulled from his grip and held onto his shoulders for dear life and her orgasm hit her. Ann pulled his hips tight against her and held him with her legs, milking his cock of it's juices. Ann's muscles contracted around his dick as she reached the peak of her orgasm. She gripped his hands tight and he knew that she was cumming hard. She continued to move her hips around as he stayed buried deep inside his wife until she relaxed her legs and he pulled out of her. He looked at his wife, laying there in her little outfit, sweat drenching her body and looking like a little whore. He smiled at her and stroked her face with his hand.

johnwadd
johnwadd
137 Followers
12