Ann Ch. 6

Story Info
Ann makes a decision that causes her great pain & pleasure.
5.7k words
3.67
60.6k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnwadd
johnwadd
137 Followers

Ann walked quickly down the hall towards the ladies room. "Wait Ann, wait," William's voice echoed in her head. Things were moving much too fast for her. She was a mother and a wife and she wasn't sure what was going on inside her. She could hear William's voice but it seemed to fade into a faint echo. The effects of the alcohol and pot were taking its toll on the young housewife. She stopped and leaned against the wall, sliding down and sitting on the floor. Dizziness overcame her and then all of a sudden Ann's whole world seemed to go black. She was faintly aware of voices around her, but it was if she had no control of any bodily functions. Her eyes were open but she could only see blurred images of people standing around her. No words would come out of her mouth as she attempted to talk and find out what was going on. Then she lost consciousness.

Ann opened her eyes and tried to focus. The room around her seemed familiar but it took her a minute to fully be aware of her surroundings. She was at home, in her bedroom. "Oh shit," she groaned as she felt the pain in her head. "Oh god girl, what have you done" she moaned looking to her side to make sure that she hadn't done something really stupid. She was alone. "Thank God!" Maybe it hadn't happened at all. Maybe it had all been a dream and the Ann she had always been was lying there in the bed. Maybe she had just been sitting at home drinking wine and the alcohol had fucked her brain up. She slowly tried to move but the pain in her body was not imagined. It wouldn't be the first time she had awaken with a throbbing head after an evening of sipping wine.

The pain was intense as she felt the effects of a monster hangover. "Stupid shit," she said to herself as she struggled to turn over in her bed. Her mouth felt like she had something dead in it so she slowly made her way to a standing position. The bathroom was attached to the master bedroom of her big house so she slowly walked toward it. Her head was pounding so fucking hard and she took very soft, small steps so as not to make her head any worse. Everything in her body hurt this morning. Even her pussy was sore! The door squeaked as she pushed it open. It was amazing how many noises that a house can make when you have a hangover. Ann turned the handle and leaned against the sink watching the flow and listening to the hiss of the water as it came out of the faucets. Applying paste and inserting the toothbrush into her mouth, she brushed until her teeth felt clean. Feeling a little better, she made her way to the kitchen to put on a pot of coffee.

She sat down while the coffee was brewing, putting her head in her hands. She thought of the events of the past week. God how exciting they had been, but she was feeling guilty. She had a good husband and a beautiful son. Why did she feel the need to do these things? Was it boredom or was it some kind of primal sexual urge that she couldn't control? "Who the fuck knows," she said to herself. Whatever it was, she had to control it. She had to get her life back in order! A note was sitting against the centerpiece on the kitchen table. It was a note from her son's nanny. She knew that she'd had a very rough night and she had taken him out and would be gone all day. "Such a good girl," Ann said, putting the note back on the table. The coffee seemed to be a little slow today so she got up and walked to the front door. She looked around, making sure that none of the neighbors were standing outside and quickly walked the few steps needed to retrieve her morning paper.

She could smell the coffee as she walked into the kitchen. Setting the paper on the table, she poured herself a steaming hot cup of coffee. She sat down and opened the paper. It was the same old shit. Nothing seemed to ever change in this part of Canada. "I'm supposed to be a responsible adult, not act like a teenager with no roots." That's what Ed would tell her if he were here to chew on her pretty blonde ass. Her head told her that she hadn't acted like one last night. Hell, she wasn't even sure what a responsible 29 year old adult did any more! All she knew was that although she loved Ed with all her heart, she needed something different in her life. She looked through the classifieds and came to the employment section. "That's it!" she said. "That's what I need. I'll get a job to fill my time!" She carefully ran her finger down the paper, making mental notes of the "juicy" jobs. One job stood out. It read "Wanted: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT: Part time, flexible hours." That sounded like just the kind of job that she needed.

Ann dialed Ed's cell number and waited excitedly, wanting to tell him of her new decision. She waited patiently as the phone rang. Soon his voice message came through the receiver.

"Hello. This is Ed. Sorry I can't come to the phone right now. Please leave a message and I will get back to you."

"Hello Ed, this is Annie. I just wanted to tell you something. I'll talk to you later lover. Bye."

Hurriedly, she scribbled a note to the nanny telling her that she would be out for a while. Setting the pad on the table, she went upstairs and got into the shower. The hot water felt good on her skin. She quickly lathered her body and then rinsing good, stepped out of the water. Annie looked at her naked body in the full-length mirror as she worked on her hair. Her breasts seemed to be swelled a little more today than normal. Maybe it was the hormones that were running through her young body. In fact, her entire body seemed to reek of a sexual aura that she was even aware of.

The right thing to wear today would be very important. Looking through her closet, she picked out a short navy skirt and jacket, a sheer white silk blouse and to top it off, a pair of blue nylons with a seam up the back and a matching pair of navy blue garters. Her pair of red patent leather "fuck me" high heels that laced up the ankles was the next selection. These shoes made her feel so sexy and it always seemed to make the men sit up and take notice. . She carefully slipped the stockings up her legs one at a time, enjoying the smoothness of the silky material. She loved the way that the nylons felt on her legs and for some strange reason she could never understand, it drove Ed wild when she wore a garter. "Very nice," she said out loud. She picked up a pair of white nylon panties that were so thin that the little bit of pubic hair she had could be seen through them. She put them on and then slipping her garter around her waist, clipped the nylons to it. "Go get 'em Annie!"

Annie sat on the edge of the bed and put her foot into her shoes. She put the straps around her ankles and adjusted them for comfort. "Yes Annie," she said as she moved her hands up the sides of her stocking clad legs. Her body trembled slightly as she moved her fingers up and touched the skin above the top of her hose. "Very nice indeed!" Ann picked up her blouse and put it on, choosing not to put a bra on. Her decision was based more on comfort than sexiness. Her suit jacket would be warm enough and she just didn't want to be uncomfortable.

Next she stood up and picked up her navy skirt that she had selected. The length went just a few inches above the knee but it was slit up both sides and it showed a lot of leg. If fact, if she moved just right, it showed the top of her stockings. Pulling it up her ample hips she tucked her blouse into it and adjusted it so that it lay against her curves very nicely. Buckling her black belt she turned a few times and looked at herself in the mirror. Very business like, she thought to herself as she patted her flat tummy. Sexy but business like.

Ann walked down the stairs and into the living area. She looked at all the things that Ed and she had accumulated over the few short years that they had been married. Most women would be thrilled to be living like this. Ann was happy with Ed but she had to search out new horizons. Ann picked up her purse and walked toward the door. She paused for a moment, making sure that everything was in order. It looked ok so she reached for the door handle and turned it, readying her exit.

Ann suddenly stopped. She noticed a car in the driveway that she didn't recognize. The door opened and a man got out. He was a tall handsome man and for the life of her she couldn't figure out who it was. Ann cautiously walked up to him.

"Hello ma'am," he said to her tipping his hat.

"Hello. Can I help you?"

"You obviously don't remember me," he said smiling at her. "The name's Brad."

"Oh my…" Ann trailed off. Oh god, she DID remember this man. He was the limo driver that took her to the club. "What can I do for you Brad?"

"You left this in the limo," the handsome young man said. He walked to the back door and opening it, pulled out Ann's shawl. "I thought you might need this."

Ann face turned a little red from embarrassment. "Thank you Brad," she said reaching into her purse. Pulling a 20-dollar bill out she handed it toward the man. The man shook his head no and shut the door. "It's quite alright ma'am. The show I got from the back seat last night was payment enough." Ann blushed a deep shade of red as the man got behind the wheel of the car. He tipped his hat to Ann once more and put the car into reverse and backed out of the drive. Ann's hormones stirred a little as she remembered the evening before when Donna had pushed her hand up her skirt and kissed her. God how she loved the feel of her friend's hand as it explored between her legs and her lips and tongue moved along her neck.

No time to think of those things at this moment, Ann thought to herself as she opened her car door. She got inside and inserted her key into the ignition and it roared to life. She sat there letting it warm up for a minute and put it in reverse. She looked out the rear view mirror and slowly started to back out of the drive when she heard a horn honk. She pushed on the brake and turned to see who it was. "Oh my God!" Ann said as she recognized the car. It was Ed!

Ed jumped out of his car and she turned the ignition off. Opening the car door she rushed out and put her arms around his neck. "I've missed you so much Ed," she said as she kissed him on the cheek. Ed did not kiss her back like he usually did. In fact he looked like something was bothering him. "What's wrong Ed?"

"Who the fuck was that Annie?" he asked with a fire in his eyes that she hadn't seen since they were going out.

"Just someone returning something Ed."

"And just what was he returning Annie?" he asked in a firm voice.

"I went out with a friend last night and he was returning the shawl I left in Donna's car Ed!" she said in an equally firm voice.

Ed had been married long enough to know that Ann was telling the truth. He smiled at her, telling her that everything was ok. He embraced his wife and kissed her on the lips. "I've missed you Ann," he said between kisses.

"And I've missed you too Ed," she cooed sliding her hand down and giving his dick a squeeze. "What are you doing home anyway? Come home to see if I really was tighter than your schedule?" she asked stroking his pecker once more.

"I was at the office when you called. I wanted to surprise you this evening."

"Well you certainly did surprise me Ed," she giggled.

"Where were you headed to Annie?" he asked his wife.

Ann could feel the butterflies in her stomach. "Uh, I was just going to town Ed," she lied to her husband.

Ed released her and looked her up and down making a mental note of the way she was dressed. "Going to town for what," Ed asked?

"There's something I need to tell you Ed," she said looking down at the ground feeling the butterflies start to form in her stomach.

"Ok Annie, confess to me," he said leaning back against her car. Ann felt her stomach churn. She was suddenly as nervous as a schoolgirl on test day.

"Well Ed," Ann continued. "I was going to town to apply for a job," she replied softly. Ed's face turned red starting at the neck and working it's way to his forehead. He leaned against her car and crossed his arms. His eyes seemed to cut right through her as he stared, not saying a word. Ann looked at him and asked, "Well what do you think Ed?"

"I think it's a bonehead fucking idea Ann. That's what the fuck I think!" his voice raising a bit.

Ann felt weak in the knees as her husband raised his voice to her and she could almost see the steam coming out of his ears. She knew he wasn't going to be happy about it but she didn't think he'd be this angry! She moved toward him and put her head against his chest. "It's only a part time job Ed. It's not that big a deal," she said softly.

"Well it's a big fucking deal to me Annie," he said, his arms becoming animated. I don't want my wife to work, and besides, you have a son to raise! Besides, I just plain don't want you out working! I make enough money for the family."

Ann knew that her son's nanny was fully capable of taking care of her son, but she also knew how strongly Ed felt about her working. "You're such a fucking male chauvinist Ed," Ann yelled suddenly doubling her fist and hitting Ed in the chest!

"You fucking cunt," Ed yelled grabbing her wrist before she could swing again. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"Just piss off Ed!" Ann said as she pulled out of his grip, opened the door and got behind the wheel.

Ed walked to the door and opened it. "Get out of the car Annie!" Ann didn't move, instead opting to turn the engine on.

"Move your car Ed!" she commanded. Ed moved behind Ann's car and held his hands up. "Annie! Just get out of the car now," he said in a somewhat softer voice. Ann flipped her middle finger at her husband and put her car into reverse. Hanging her head out the window she yelled, "Move your car Ed or I'll drive right over you AND that piece of shit!"

"You'll do no such thing you little slut," he said rushing to the drivers side door and reaching into the Chevy, pushing it into park. Ann locked the door and tried to roll up the window, but she wasn't quite fast enough. Ed turned the ignition off, pulling her keys out and pushed the unlock button. He opened the door and pulled Ann kicking and screaming out of the car. "Ann, settle down right now!" Ed commanded his blonde wife, trying to take control of the situation. "Fuck you Ed!" she barked and then swung her elbow into his ribcage, making him drop her keys. Ed cringed in pain and fought to catch his breath as he watched his usually passive wife pick them up and hurry toward the house. Ann opened the door and he could hear it slam. He heard the click of the dead bolt as he made his way to the front entrance and turned the handle. "Open the door Ann," Ed yelled as he pounded on the door. He stopped his pounding for a minute and waited for her to answer. Hearing nothing, he knocked on the door again. "Open the Door Annie. Open it now!" he yelled. "Fucking bitch," he mumbled as he walked to his car to get his keys. Pulling on the handle, his heart sank as he realized that his door was locked and his keys were inside. "FUCK!" he yelled, hitting the window with the side of his fist.

The garage window! He never locked the garage window and he figured that if he could get through there, he would be able to get into the house that way. "You can't stop me Annie!" he said as he walked to the small window. Just as he suspected, it was unlocked and it was open. He looked at it trying to figure out how he would get the screen open. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a pocketknife and cut a cross in the screen. Hoisting himself up, he made his way through the window. He struggled to get his large frame through it but he managed to make it and then dusting himself off, he walked up the steps and turned the handle on the door.

A smile came across his face as the handle turned effortlessly. Slipping his shoes off, he quietly walked through the door and pushed it closed. He could hear Ann move around the house and he thought he could hear her crying. He moved across the utility room and entered the kitchen. Not sure what he was going to do he moved ever so slowly toward his wife. "Hello Annie!" he said startling his wife.

Annie screamed and started running up the staircase. Ed followed and quickly caught up with her. He took hold of her skirt but was only faintly aware of the material of her skirt tearing as he attempted to pull her toward him. Ann kicked at him and he released the torn material and she quickly regained her bearings and moved up the stairs. Just as she got to the top of the landing, Ed had ahold of her once again. He took hold of the collar of her jacket and pulled it down over her shoulders, hearing the buttons pop. "No Ed!" he heard Ann exclaim as he pulled the jacket tight and twisting it, wrapped it around her wrists. The struggle intensified but Ed twisted it tighter, pulling her arms tight and stood like that till she stopped struggling.

"Well look at my mean little Annie. Isn't she a sight," he said smiling as he looked at his frightened wife. He felt his anger subside a little and then he felt his cock stir as he looked at Ann's breasts through the thin material of her blouse. He reached forward and pinched Ann on the tit. Ann cringed as he took hold of her breast. "And you were going to town like that," he asked? "I don't fucking think so," he sneered. Not waiting for an answer, he let go of her breast, pulled her arms high behind her back and started leading her through the hallway to the bedroom. Ann did her best to struggle but Ed was much stronger than she was.

Ed quickly pushed the bedroom door open with his foot and pushed Ann face down on the bed. He held her arms behind her back and stood there and looked at his wife's ass through her torn skirt. "Kind of a nasty way to dress just for a job interview don't you think Annie?" He hooked his hand on the hem of his wife's skirt and lifted it revealing her sheer panties.

Lying on the bed, Annie wondered how this morning had gone from bad to better to bad again? She worried about what he was going to do and then she felt and heard the first blow to her ass cheeks. "FUCK!" she yelled as his hand made contact with her panty clad ass. She felt the second blow stings her ass cheeks and she yelled as she listened and heard Ed laugh. "Getting a little cubby below the hips aren't we Ann? Looks like you need to spend a little more time down at the club instead of at the table with the wine glass!"

"No please Ed. I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to make you angry," she sobbed. Her ass cheeks stung from the blows that he had given her. She laid still and hoped that he'd had enough. Again she felt his anger through the palm of his hand as it landed harder this time making her ass cheeks jiggle. "Oh please Ed!" she pleaded. "No more Eddy, no more!"

"You're probably right Annie. This just isn't right," he said as he stood above her. Annie let a little sigh of relief and until she felt his hand hook into the legband of her panties. He pulled it tight on the panties and she could feel the pressure against her skin until her panties came off of her, ripping under his strong hand. "I thinks this will be better," he said as he looked down at the red ass cheeks of Ann as she lay across the bed. "Very nice," he commented as he looked at his wife's torn panties. He hooked his finger into her stockings and snapped them. "And garters too Annie?"

"Please Ed, I just wanted to look nice! I'm sorry. Let's talk about this!" she pleaded with her husband who was definitely in control! "The time for talking is past Annie. Now it is time for some action!" Ann could feel the love of her life run his finger down the crack of her ass. She winced as he moved his finger roughly down it, pausing to tease her puckering butt hole. He moved it around and then slid it down, stopping at her pussy. "And it's nice and freshly waxed too! Awfully nice for just a job interview," he said pushing his finger into her slit.

johnwadd
johnwadd
137 Followers
12