Ann Makes Me a Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
826 Followers

Jamal suddenly got aggressive. He looked right at me and pushed me hard. I fell to the floor. He grabbed the neck of my shirt and pulled me up to my knees. He took his huge hand and grabbed my mouth and forced it open. He shoved his huge cock into my mouth and used both hands to force my head down onto his cock. I began to gag. He told me to shut up and suck his dick. Between gasps of air I tried to do what he told me. He seemed so out of control, I feared he might kick my ass if I didn't do what I was told. Ann seemed surprised but really never missed a beat. Each time, she put on something sexy, Jamal increased his force. Ann asked him if he like what he saw. Jamal responded by telling her that he could not wait to rip it off of her in our bed. Jamal bent down and gave her a big kiss and he continued to shove his cock down my throat. Just as Ann finished her fashion show, Jamal's body became stiff and he pushed himself up on his toes and blasted his hot steamy cum into my mouth.

The first blast was huge, then another, then another. My mouth filled up and I attempted to swallow. Jamal's strong grip held my mouth firmly on to his pulsing member. The flood of hot manhood seemed like it would never stop. I tried to pull away. He held me tight. I gasped and my mouth opened a bit. Globs of thick white cum fell down onto my shirt and pants. Then he released his grip and slowly pulled out. As it left my mouth his cock was still producing cum. He grabbed his cock and jerked it hard. As he did his manhood hit my face. He rubbed his black pole all over my face and into my hair. I was covered in cum. Jamal then reached down and grabbed my shirt and wrapped it around his cock to clean it off.

Once he was finished he looked at Anna and told her it was time to leave. He threw the panties on the floor in front of me and told me to go pay for them. My head was spinning and I did what I was told. I exited the room to find the clerk standing by the door. She looked at me with a big smile and asked if everything fit well. The clerk then asked how I wanted to pay for it. She had me follow her to the register. Everyone was looking at me. It looked like I had just had a fight with a mayonnaise jar. I was covered in cum. Some of it had soaked into my clothes but my hair was still full of it. I gave the clerk my card and she charged almost $250 on it and placed the panties in a bag.

We left the mall and went home. Jamal had Ann put on a pair of panties. He made her do a fashion show for him. She danced for him and even gave him a lap dance. I sat in the corner and watched. Wishing it was for me. However, I knew that ship had sailed long ago. Once she was finished with her dance, he grabbed her and ripped the panties right off her. He threw her onto the bed and began to aggressively fuck her. I could not keep my eyes off of them. I could still taste his cum in my mouth. Soon that same seed would be pumping into Ann. Ann and Jamal fucked in every possible position you could imagine. Ann's favorite was doggie style, because she said the head of Jamal's cock would pop in and out of her cervix. The feeling was amazing. After what seemed like an hour of wild sex, Jamal grabbed Ann's hair as he fucked her from behind and bent her head all the way back. He taunted her and demanded that she tell him that she wanted his seed in her, that she needed to be his bitch. She did and that's what Jamal wanted to hear and it took him over the edge. He jammed his cock all the way in and let out an animalistic scream. His body bent backwards and he let loose with his potent cum delivery system. As he did Ann began to cum also. She screamed YES, and as she did, I began to see her pussy attempting to squirt around his huge cock. Once he finished he pulled out his cock and her pussy gushed with a mixture of cum and her juices. The fell down upon the bed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

drdick69
drdick69
826 Followers
12