Ann Takes A Lover

Story Info
Mature wife is seduced on vacation.
5k words
3.94
196.3k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slobber
slobber
80 Followers

My wife and I were high school sweethearts. We were married not long after graduation because she got pregnant. Being a teenager with a family was not easy but Ann and I really love each other and, with our parents help, things worked out. I graduated from college while Ann worked and the grandparents took care of the baby.

Sex with Ann has always been fantastic as long as we did conventional things. She has no problem with oral sex but is reluctant to swallow. As far as just plain fucking is concerned she has always loved it and it shows in bed. Our sex life improved after we were married.

In the beginning I admit to being a bit jealous at times, but I always enjoyed other guys looking at my wife. She was a very cute blond with a killer body back then. I could not imagine someone who looked like her wanting to marry me. I believe at that age I was insecure to a point and was always a little concerned she might leave me for someone else. It had happened once in high school and I never forgot it. Looking back I can see that Ann was more mature than I when we married.

As the years passed our feelings for each other only deepened. With the passage of time I realized that, for whatever reason, Ann truly did love me and I became confident we were together for life. She has told me she feels the same way and I believe her. I am truly blessed to have a marriage this strong and I know it. We have had a few friends who were not so fortunate.

With the passage of time, maybe 5 or 6 years, I began to fantasize about my wife sleeping with another man. I not only want her to get fucked by another man but I want her to enjoy it. Generally I think men are simple to understand, but in this instance I have no clue why I find this so erotic. I cannot explain it. It is something I began thinking about quite a lot. I have masturbated thinking of it hundreds of times over the ensuing years.

One night, many many years ago, I decided to tell Ann about my fantasy while we were in bed. I was honest and explained how I felt about this idea and about her. I was not comfortable taking the risk but this had been on my mind a lot. I felt like I was baring my soul by telling her my most private thoughts. I figured the worst case she would think I'm a sick pervert and at best she could be willing to experiment with it.

In reality, I don't think my wife understood what it took for me to talk to her about this. I got the feeling she leaned more toward seeing me as a pervert because she made it clear it was something she did not want to discuss and had no interest in pursuing. I was disappointed and hurt because of her attitude. I thought I must have failed to explain my feelings adequately. Even though she disagreed I think I expected more of an appreciation of my feelings and how hard it was for me to tell her. She looked at it as just a goofy perverted notion from a horny guy. I had hoped she might be willing to discuss her fantasies about other men as part of our foreplay but she denies having any.

Time passed. We had another child, our children grew up and got married, and now we have grandchildren. Over the years my love and my respect for my wife has only deepened, but my desire for her to sleep with another man has not diminished. I have mentioned it from time to time hoping she would, at least, be willing to tell me of her fantasies of sleeping with someone else. According to her, she has no interest in sex with anyone else and never thinks about it. She only wants my cock in her. Is this possible? Are men and women that different? Even at 60+ years old I think of having sex with another woman nearly every day. Is she telling me the truth or does she think she would hurt my feelings by being honest? After over 40 years of marriage, I have no clue.

For my part I am certain of one thing. If I was not confident in our love and our marriage I would not feel this way. How many times have you heard a man who just got divorced remark that he hopes his ex wife is having great sex with her new partner? He might say it sarcastically but that is all. Generally when love dies each spouse does not wish the other great sex with anyone. I'm convinced it takes the foundation of a loving relationship before one can share his or her partner with another. It also takes both people willing to try it. Even at my age now I can get an instant erection just thinking about it.

My wife is very conservative. I suspect all men can identify with this to some extent. I love for her to dress a little sexy when we are away from home. Maybe a dress or skirt that is shorter than usual and showing some cleavage is also nice. She does this for me, but I am frequently reminded she is not comfortable doing it. She assures me she is only doing it for me and would never dress this way on her own. Statements like that sort of destroy the mood for me but I never tell her that. Guys will understand and, probably, women won't. If a woman wanted to write a reply giving her side I would welcome it. I can't address how my wife feels because she would not discuss it with me.

By now everyone should have a clear picture of the backdrop of the rest of my story.

One spring Ann's sister invited her to visit for a month. Her sister, Sandy, is 3 years older than Ann and lives in a gated retirement community in South Florida. Since the two of the them rarely get to visit that much Ann decided to go. I dreaded being without her that long, but we aren't getting any younger, so spending some time with her sister seemed like a good idea.

Ann flew down there and got settled their guest house. My brother in law is a retired orthodontist whose passion is playing golf. He is now in his element and that is about all he does. Ann and Sandy spent their days shopping and sight seeing and their nights enjoying the social activities. Most of the night life consists of dances at various country clubs in the area. I am a terrible golfer and an even worse dancer so I truly was better off at home.

Ann called me frequently and briefed me on her days activities. Since she was visiting they attended three dances the first week she was there. Ann told me she was being asked to dance by various men and she was enjoying it. Most had taken lesions given by the club so there were some pretty good dancers there. The thought of my wife dancing with another man sort of turned me on a little but I kept quiet about it.

During a call at the end of her first week Ann casually told me she thought she had acquired an "admirer". She told me about one particular guy who kept asking her to dance and was paying a lot of attention to her. He seemed to be at all the dances. I could tell my 58 year old wife was flattered and was enjoying the attention. I knew I would have to reign in my imagination and resist the urge to ask a lot of questions.

When this guy kept dancing with her during the second week, I teasingly began referring to him as her "boyfriend". I found out his name was Roger and he managed one of the country clubs. She also learned from her sister that he is 46 years old and divorced. He had apparently been the CEO of some company and lost his job but got a multi million dollar severance package.

Every conversation I had with my wife enabled me to learn a little more about what was going on down there. During one call Ann told me what a good dancer he is and during another she told me how handsome he is. She said he works out every day and looks like it. It became clear to me that she was enjoying his attention. I also gathered that she was pretty much dancing with him exclusively at the various functions. I wanted to ask her if she was considering letting him fuck her but knew better.

One evening, fairly late, Ann called me. It was mostly about Roger and she mentioned that he "really liked her". I inquired as to what she meant and she confessed that Roger had picked her up and had taken her to a dance that night. When he took her to her sister's he asked if she would consider going with him to a dance this weekend and leaving her wedding rings at home. When I inquired about her answer she said she told him "no" but in our subsequent conversation it sounded more like "I'll think about it".

I could tell that she wanted to sleep with him but could not bring herself to admit it. The fact that it had gotten this far had me totally aroused. I was not about to make it easy for her because, as badly as I wanted her to do it, I wanted this to be completely her decision. I did not want her telling me after the fact that she only did it for me. I would rather she not do it than to have to listen to that. I told her she needed to think about it and decide. She agreed and said she would do that and call me again in a day or two. I was certain, at that point, she had told Roger she would think about it.

I was barely able to eat or sleep until her next call. On tow or three occasions I picked up the phone to call her but stopped. It was the next afternoon when the phone rang and it was Ann. She was a bit upset and I could tell she was under a lot of stress. I basically told her she had to know by now that I did not care if she slept with Roger as long as she was certain it would not change the way she feels about me. I thought she was going to cry as she told me I had nothing to worry about. Her concern was that, in spite of what I had told her, I might not be able to deal with it after it happened. I had to remind her of our discussions over the years about this very thing. I assured her nothing would change on my part. I impressed on her that I did not want her to ever say she did it for me. The only reason for her to go through with it was because she wanted him to fuck her. I could not have been more blunt. We ended the call with her promise to call again the next day.

I had another sleepless night and a tense day waiting for the phone to ring. When she called this time I asked if he had touched her yet? With some hesitation she told me she had let him kiss her "a few times". When I asked if he had touched her besides that she didn't want to tell me. I could see that she was embarrassed and I immediately knew the answer. I asked her where he touched her and she said it happened in the garden at the club, then she told me she had let him touch her breasts. Things had progressed farther than I thought. I inquired if he had already fucked her and she quickly said "no".

I began to feel sorry for all Ann was going through. It was obvious she was struggling with all this.

I said, "Ann, you know my feelings and I promise you they will not change." "I give you my word." "Now you must determine how you feel and tell me." "Right?"

"You're right!" "There's nothing else to discuss really." "OK, I'm going to be totally honest with you." "I find Roger very very attractive and I do want to sleep with him." "I've wanted to have sex with him ever since he danced with me the first time but I was determined not to let it get this far." "My promise to you is that, if Roger fucks me, it will not effect our marriage as far as I am concerned or the way I feel about you." "I never dreamed I would ever be saying this to you." "I can't believe how infatuated I am with him." "It is so romantic down here with the warm nights and tropical breeze." "He is so charming and nice looking."

"I believe you Ann and I hope you believe me because everything I've said is true." "It sounds like you've made the decision to sleep with Roger." "Am I Right?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"I'm going to call Roger and tell him I'll sleep with him this weekend"

"So, what are the plans?"

"He wants to take me out to dinner, then to a dance, and then to his place for the night." "You realize that once I do this it can't be undone don't you?"

"I know Ann and you have no idea how turned on I am by all this." "I won't want it undone." "What I want most is for you to relax and enjoy Roger." "OK?" "I've dreamed about this for over 40 years." "You have no idea Ann." "Do you have any pictures of Roger you could send me." "I'm dying to see him and I would love to see some of the two of you together." "Hey, be sure he uses a condom." "Don't forget."

"I think Sandy took some pictures at the dance the other night." "I'll email them to you." "I'll make him use a condom and I intend to enjoy it."

After assuring each other of our love we hung up. This was really going to happen, assuming she didn't back out. She promised to call me again before he picked her up. My excitement at all this was indescribable. Thinking about all that was about to happen made me feel so much closer to my wife. Some may understand that, but many will not. If I did not love my wife deeply I could not do this. I was in for another restless night.

Before I went to bed I received the pictures by email. I poured over them like a forensic detective looking at crime scene photos. I doubted Ann had told me everything about Roger touching her. There was one photo where Ann was sitting on Roger's lap at a dance. It was pretty tame but he did have his hand on her knee. I also noticed she was showing a fair amount of her pretty legs and boobs. I had never seen the dress she had on so she can't blame wearing it on me. I had to admit, they did make a nice looking couple. Picturing them together in my mind and imagining how he may have toucher her became an obsession. I could think of nothing else.

The next afternoon Ann called. I was afraid she would say she had backed out on the whole thing. I think I was at least as nervous as she was. I picked the phone up on the first ring.

"Hello."

"Hi, this is Ann."

"So what's going on?

"I just spoke to Roger on the phone and told him I would not be wearing my wedding rings tonight when he picks me up."

"I'm sure he was thrilled to hear that."

"Yes, he seemed to be."

"Are you OK Ann?"

"I'm fine. "I've thought about this enough." "I believe what you have told me." "I am ready to do it." "I want to do it. "I love you so much." "Never forget that."

" I won't." "What are you going to wear?"

I learned that Roger had bought her a special dress and was having someone deliver it. I told her she had to take some pictures somehow. She said she would but I knew better than to expect any of the two of them in bed or even nude. In our conversation she mentioned then Roger had asked her to wear thigh highs because he thought they are so sexy. I thought I knew what he had in mind but kept quiet. I suspect she knew also. She had bought a sexy thong to wear under the dress. When I suggested she could not wear anything she told me she could always take it off. I decided to keep any more of my ideas to myself.

After Ann and I hung up it occurred to me that the next time I talk to her she will have been fucked by another guy. I nearly had to pinch myself to be certain I'm not having one of my fantasies. I have had hundreds just like this over the years and now it is going to happen. I hoped she would enjoy it and not have a bad experience. I began to worry about that. I had not even bothered to ask about where her sister was in all this. Sandy had to know what was going on.

That night there was not a minute that passed that I didn't wonder what Ann was doing at that moment. Was she at the dance yet? Was Roger fucking her or maybe she was sucking his cock? would she remember to make him use a condom? She does not like using them. It was such a very long night.

The next morning at 6:20 central time the phone rang. I was awake and instantly answered it. It was Ann.

"Hello."

"This is Ann." "How are you?"

"I'm fine, so what happened?" "Where are you?"

"I'm at Roger's sitting on his patio drinking orange juice."

"So are you OK? "What happened?"

"I just called to tell you I'm fine. "Roger is in the shower now getting ready for work." "I don't have much time to talk now." "I'll call you when I get back to Sandy's house so we can talk more."

"I've been going nuts waiting for your call!" "Did he fuck you?"

"Yes he did...and before you ask, it was wonderful." "You better be OK with it because its too late if you're not" "He fucked me twice so far."

"So far?" "You mean he might fuck you again this morning?"

"I don't know." He might."

"DAMN!!"

"I'm teasing." "We're done for today."

"Did he fuck you this morning?"

"No." "I sucked him off instead."

"DAMN!!" "You have no idea how hot this is!" "Did he cum in your mouth and did you swallow?"

"Yes and yes!" "Now I better go." "I'm sitting here, wearing only a thong, and Roger tells me its my turn in the shower."

"OK, OK, I've got so may questions." "Does he know you're talking to your husband?" "Did you make him use a condom?"

"Yes to both dear." "I've told him you know all about this." "Now I must go." "Bye."

After that conversation I could hardly breathe. She had done it! It was over and my beautiful 58 year old wife had finally gotten fucked by another man. She even sounded like she enjoyed it. My fantasy had come true at last. Once we reached our 50's I had pretty much given up on anything like this happening. I brought up the pictures I had been sent and carefully looked at the man who had just slept with my wife. I was dying to know what they did exactly and how big is his cock? I had a thousand questions but I knew I had to control myself.

While I waited for Ann to call again I received a surprise email. It was from Roger and contained several photos. I held my breath as I opened each one, hoping I would see some explicit pictures of the two of them. I didn't find that but I did get to see Ann in that dress he bought her. I knew instantly she would not have worn that dress for me but I thought better of telling her that. Ann has put on a few pounds over the years, so her C cup boobs from the 1960's are now a fairly large D cup. This dress exposed most of them. I could imagine her tugging on it all evening trying to keep her nipples from showing. She looked incredible in that dress. It was white with red flowers and came to just above her knee...and then there was the slit that went almost to her waist. Those 4 inch heels really set her off. She did not look grandmotherly at all. I knew she would have attracted a lot of attention and that thought gave me an erection. She looked beautiful! Seeing her like that made me feel so close to her. I know that will sound strange to many, but that's how I felt.

Among the photos was one of Ann sitting on a couch. I assumed it was taken at his place. Her tits looked so good and when I blew the picture up on my computer, I could tell she was not wearing panties. It also appeared Ann had shaved her pussy. She was exposing a lot of leg sitting there and was not wearing any hose at all. I had to wonder where they went? Then it occurred to me that she could not wear thigh highs with a dress slit that high. Another picture confirmed how high the slit was when most of her thigh was visible as she stood talking to someone at the dance. There were several pictures of her dancing with various men. She clearly attracted a lot of attention and I loved it. The picture that got most of my attention was the one someone took of Roger kissing my wife. It was not a peck on the cheek by any means.

My wife finally called and we had a long talk. I let her tell me what details she was willing to discuss. I did my best to ask very few questions. Over the years I learned more details of the time she spent with Roger.

While they were at the dance Roger asked her if she wanted to go for a walk on the beach. According to Ann it was a very warm night with a full moon and she was feeling pretty romantic at this point. She took off her shoes and waded in the surf. They reached a place that was fairly secluded and spotted a picnic table. Evidently things began to heat up as they talked. He slipped the straps to her dress off her shoulders and uncovered both breasts. I gathered there was lots of kissing going on and much attention was paid to her nipples. Roger slipped his hand up her dress and discovered her thong. He asked her to take it off so she stood up and removed it. By now Ann admitted to being very horny.

slobber
slobber
80 Followers
12