Ann: The Married Years Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I kind of expected that. Why else would I have opened them?" she teased.

"Good point. And it worked... I was hard the whole fight."

"It worked to a point. My goal was to fuck you when we landed. The missing luggage ruined that though."

"I'm sorry we didn't have a chance to stop somewhere, babe," he lamented.

"It's okay. I just want to make it to the wedding on time now. Are we almost there?"

"Yeah... it should be the next turn."

"Oh, there it is! See the barn?"

"Uh huh," he smiled as he pulled his hand back, turning on the signal to make a right.

"I'm so excited."

"Me too. But, are you sure we're not underdressed?"

"I'm only going by what was on the invitation. It said 'ultra casual'. I suppose that leaves something to the imagination, but I'm interpreting it as we're dressed just fine... although I'd like to have my thong back."

Parking the car, he winked and said, "I don't think so. In fact, I doubt you'll be wearing underwear the rest of our vacation."

"Hmm... so I'm going slutty casual to the wedding."

"Yes. Just don't take any attention away from the bride."

"Hey, without the thong or a bra, I can't make any promises," she laughed.

True to her word, the wedding was extremely casual. Most of the men were wearing shorts, and most of the women had on some kind of short skirt or a summery dress. It was anything but formal, much like Dawn and Jeremy.

The ceremony was being held in a park in the center of town. There was a huge old barn, which was where the reception was going to take place. But the exchanging of vows would take place outside, under the brilliant clear skies.

Sitting in one of the metal chairs set in the grass in neatly lined rows, they basked in the sunshine. It was a perfect day for an outdoor wedding. Ann held Neil's hand as they waited for the ceremony to start, their friends Mark and Jill sitting with them to their right.

"It's so beautiful," Ann said breathlessly, looking at the way they had the makeshift alter set up.

Neil nodded in agreement. "It's amazing. I never would have thought of an outdoor wedding like this."

Eyeing a ball diamond off to the left, she pointed toward it. "Is that were you and Dawn... you know. Played?"

"No. That's in a different part of town. I've never been here before."

"Too bad."

"Why?"

"Well, she's getting married on the anniversary of meeting you. I just figured it would be cool if she was going to do it in a park, that she might pick the one where you played together."

"That one isn't nearly as pretty as this one."

"What about by the river, where you made love to her," she whispered, teasing him.

He didn't bite, knowing his past with Dawn was going to come up many times in the next day or so. "That would be too hard to get to. Besides, this isn't about me and Dawn, Ann. It's about her and Jeremy. And this place seems perfect."

"I'm just kidding baby. I'm just so glad we're here. I have to admit, there was a point yesterday when I didn't think we were going to make it."

Wiggling on her seat, she shifted back and forth, her legs crossed to hide her bare pussy underneath the short skirt she was wearing.

"Are you okay?" he finally asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. It just feels a little different sitting here like this."

"You've gone without your panties before, babe. You do it all the time," he snickered.

"It's not that, Neil. I was hoping I'd be full of... well, you know."

"I'm sorry that didn't work out," he said, leaning over to kiss her.

"Me too... but we'll make the best of it."

"Yeah, how's that?" he said as they stood, the wedding processional beginning to play, announcing that Dawn was about to be escorted down the grassy path between the two rows of chairs.

Ann smiled. Leaning against his strong body, she cooed, "I'm going to let you fuck me in the barn during the reception."