Ann: The Married Years Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She recalled him being young, Latin American, and very attractive. His dark wavy hair cut short, his dark skin tone seeming as exotic as the location he was taking them. He was muscular, or at least she thought; the way he lifted the bags with ease to place them in the trunk suggesting it. Yes, it was odd, because she had noticed him without noticing him, her husband being in her thoughts when she'd first met him. But now, he was more than a cabbie. He was their silent guest, and her husband was letting him participate in their fun.

Neil wasn't paying attention to the driver at all. He knew he was likely watching, having seen the second mirror and knowing intuitively what it was for. But that didn't deter him. When she had admitted that she was Anna, and intended to be during their stay in South Florida, that was all he needed to hear. He decided to take control, wanting their honeymoon to be memorable from start to finish.

He'd been a little surprised to find she'd worn panties. Even though it was a thong, he assumed she'd be naked underneath the shorts. After all, he was. But as she said, she'd gotten dressed as Ann. He made the best of it though, liking the idea that she was showing something, without showing anything... yet.

"At least she didn't wear a bra," he said to himself as he toyed with the bottom of her shirt. Lifting it up a little more, the darker tones of her areolas started to show. He could feel her tremble, the soft whimpers and moans escaping, making his dick harder.

He waited for the perfect moment, even though he really wasn't sure when it was going to be. It was more the anticipation, watching it build inside her, letting her wonder how far he'd take things.

For her part, she had already decided it was up to him. Whatever he wanted, she'd do it. The crotch of her panties was so wet, she wondered if it was transparent. She could feel her clit throbbing against the snug material, and she had to fight the impulse to touch herself. One hand still clutched at the leg of his shorts. The other scratched the seat of the cab. She could feel her bare ass against the leather, making her think of the couches where he'd fucked her.

"Would he go that far?" she asked, her breath catching in her throat at the mere idea of him make her fuck him in the back of a cab.

"Lift up your arms."

His voice was calming, but it was clear the mood he was projecting, and that he wasn't likely to take no as an answer at the moment. She loved being Anna, being made to do things. She had a choice, but in the back of her mind, she knew if she didn't do what he instructed, it might always lead to something more. She could see herself taking that new box in her closet off the shelf; the one with Anna Renee labeled on the front, slowly opening it to let her out.

She loved that recently discovered personality; exploring, learning all about yet another side of her sexuality. But she wasn't interesting in seeing her again anytime soon. She wanted her trip to be full of pleasure. Any thoughts of pain suddenly made her blanch. Well, other than the little tweaks of her nipples she loved, and an occasional playful swat to her ass she found exciting.

"Damn," she thought to herself, realizing every side of her constantly blossoming sexuality had a part of it that seemed to enjoy a hint of pain. It was a profound moment, one that had her smiling while she raised her hands over her head. "I am such a slut."

She shivered again, knowing what he was going to do. But he stopped, removing his hand, leaning back to take in what she was doing. He watched her breathe; shallow and ragged, taking it in through her nose, while exhaling from her slightly parted lips. Her eyes darted back and forth, going between him and the eyes in the mirror.

She held her arms like that for what seemed like minutes to her, when only seconds had past. She wondered why he took his hand away. But she knew not to move. As always, patience was part of his game; a lesson he loved to teach her at every opportunity.

"Take it off for me."

"Oh God," she said to herself as she blinked rapidly, not expecting that would be his next move. But she should have. After all, that was always what she wanted; what she asked for. He was making her do it.

Crossing her arms, she reached for the bottom of her shirt, slowly lifting it. She was shuddering when she handed it to him, but he didn't seem to care. Instead, he leaned down, cupping the breast closet to him, lifting it as he licked seductively at her nipple. Taking it into his mouth, he sucked hard before biting it and stretching it with his teeth. When he did the same thing to her other breast she let out a low, sexy mewl.

Sitting back up, he went back to her ear, licking it, whispering to her.

"Step out of your shorts, Anna," he stated, toying with her nipples as he flicked his tongue over her lobe.

She struggled, but finally found a way to get her right heel loose. She used that one to hold down the shorts, finding it easier to extricate her left foot that way. It was strange how having the shorts off her ankles somehow made her feel more exposed, even though the driver couldn't see what she'd done. Perhaps it was her knowing that her husband was just starting.

Now in just her heels and the thong, she sat patiently, waiting. "Put your right foot on the divider," he nodded. She did, but not to his satisfaction. "Higher."

She placed it again, resting on the little opening between the front and back. Neil moaned his approval, but instructed her to move her left leg wider, offering an unobstructed view of her crotch.

"Pull your thong to the side and show him your pussy," he ordered.

At least it felt like an order to her. His hot, steamy breath filling her ear, making her pussy twinge with excitement. She took her left hand, slowly moving it across her body, her fingers running along her hard abdomen toward her mound. Her hand trembled as they first touched the thong, trailing down the front over her labia. When her fingers brushed over the ring adorning her cunt she wondered if the cabbie could see it through the thin, wet material.

Taking a deep breath, she let her index finger slip underneath. Stretching the material, she pulled it to the side, exhaling as she showed her most private of parts to a complete stranger. She tried not to look in the mirror, concentrating instead on what Neil was doing to her. But he would have none of that.

"I want you to look at the mirror, Anna. I want you to watch him watching you."

"Oh fuck," she squeaked quietly, licking her lips because her mouth was so dry.

That was in stark contrast to her pussy. She was dripping; the inside of her thighs so wet it felt cold from the air current running through the taxi. Doing as she was told, her eyes moved to that second mirror, waiting for the driver to look her way. He did, often. But he also had a car to drive, and he was somehow able to keep them on the road most of the time in spite of what was going on in the back seat.

Still, she knew he was stealing glances, and with her eyes locked on the mirror, she felt a rush come over her every time he looked her way. That rush increased when Neil bit at her earlobe, telling her what he wanted next.

"I want you to cum for him, Anna," he said as he moved his right hand down her body, grazing over her skin on his way to her mound.

She felt his middle finger brush over her clit, slipping easily past her entrance before he deftly added his index finger. He played her, his hand skillfully fucking her. She wanted to close her eyes, the pleasure he brought coming so fast she thought she might pass out; but she knew she couldn't. She could still hear his words, telling her to watch the cabbie, knowing he'd be watching her. And he was.

"He's watching!" she screamed in her head, the very idea making her walls tighten, gripping at the digits penetrating her. "He's watching me get fucked!"

She wondered if it would come to that, imagining Neil losing control, desperately pulling out his cock so he could really fuck her in the back seat of the cab. She found herself wishing it would happen, thinking of how slutty she'd look riding his thick shaft until she came. But she knew better. This wasn't about getting fucked. This was about letting her husband play with her however he wanted to. And he wanted her to cum.

She felt the car pull over, coming to a complete stop, thinking for sure that it had been shifted to park. Neil didn't seem to notice. That or it didn't concern him. He increased his pace, cocking his wrist at an acute angle, curling his fingers in search of her g-spot. Still breathing into her ear, he told her again his desire for her to cum for the driver.

That became a lot more personal when the cabbie turned around, peering through the opening in the Plexiglas. His deep brown eyes smiled at her, and she shivered, knowing she was close. Then it happened, the cute young driver taking a chance, running his fingers along the inside of her calf near her ankle.

She instinctively lifted her foot, pushing it forward through the opening toward his touch. There was a flash of regret when she'd realized what she'd done, and that he was now holding her leg to keep her from scraping it against the rough edge, but she was too far gone to pull it back. Holding turned to cradling, and cradling turned to caressing. And when the cabbie bent forward and licked her ankle, she exploded.

"OHHH FUUUCCCKKK! I'MMMMMM CUUMMMIIIINNNGGG!" she screamed, somehow keeping her eyes on the stranger kissing her ankle.

He carefully placed her heel back on the ledge, watching as she finished her climax, admiring her pouting breasts as the rose and fell while she caught her breath. He glanced at her face, their eyes meeting. He smiled when Neil pulled his fingers from her pussy, bringing them to her mouth for her to clean. She did so willingly, smiling provocatively at her voyeur from behind Neil's hand.

He spoke, just a hint of a Latin accent flavoring his words. "You're very beautiful when you cum -"

"Anna," she replied, still holding her thong to the side, if for no other reason than she hadn't been told to cover herself yet.

"Carlos."

"Thank you Carlos," she winked.

"Thank you... Anna. We've arrived at the address. Would you like me to drive around a little longer so you can get dressed?"

Neil intervened, saying, "That won't be necessary. She can do that while we get the bags out of the trunk."

"Very well, Sir," he said as he got out and opened the back door to let Neil out.

He started to shut it to give her privacy, but Neil stopped him. "Leave it open."

She looked at him, shaking her head knowing she'd be exposed if anyone were to walk by. But it was late, and it was quiet, the taxi parked directly in front of the resort condo where Dawn and Jeremy were staying.

"You're naughty," she said teasingly as she put on her shirt, leaving her shorts to put on last.

"You're Anna," he shrugged.

She struggled to get them on over her shoes, and then over her hips. In fact, she had to get out and stand up to finish pulling them over her shapely ass, zipping and buttoning on the sidewalk facing the cab. She turned to see Neil paying Carlos for the fare, offering him a tip.

"No thank you, Neil. You've been more than generous." Turning to Ann, he took her hand, kissing the back of it. "Thank you for a memorable night, Anna."

She leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Thank you for the same, Carlos."

Standing in front of the door of the condo a few minutes later, she kissed Neil, slipping her tongue deep into his mouth, standing much like she had on the curb at the airport, her body pressing into his. Their luggage was all around them, waiting to be carried inside. But she'd stopped him before he could knock on the door, wanting the let him know how she felt.

"I loved that, Neil," she said breathlessly.

"I know," he replied confidently, taking her by surprise.

"Ha... I suppose you do. You know me better than I know me."

"I don't know about that, but I love seeing how far you'll let me take you."

"Miami," she giggled.

"You know what I mean," he said as he finally knocked.

"I thought you were going to fuck me in the cab."

"We didn't have time. I didn't want to get here too late."

"I guess you're right. I just kept thinking you were going to do more."

"Well, I almost had you do something more."

"Hmm... really? What's that?" she cooed.

"I thought about having you suck off Carlos when he wouldn't accept a tip."

He laughed when she went weak kneed, falling into him, the thought of what he said making her shiver. "Are you serious?"

"Would you have done it?"

"I... I don't know."

He smiled, looking her in her eyes. "Anna."

"Yes?"

"What if I made you?"

She didn't get to answer because the door opened wide, Jeremy standing in the entryway with a wide grin, wearing only a towel wrapped around his waist. His tan skin was shiny, his hair slightly matted; it was obvious he'd been perspiring.

"G'day Anna! G'day Neil! Welcome to our honeymoon flat."

"Hi Jeremy," Neil replied, Ann simply waving as she continued to lean seductively against her husband.

"I trust you had a better trip this time."

"Much better," Ann grinned, thinking about the fun they'd already had since they landed, still feeling the wetness in her crotch.

"Well, I'm sure you're buggered."

"Pardon me," Neil laughed.

"Uh... exhausted," he grinned. Apologizing for using his native colloquialisms, he shrugged. "Sorry, mate."

"Nothing to be sorry about, Jeremy. I find the way you talk fascinating."

"I can say the same for you, and I've lived her over ten years. Funny how English isn't always English, isn't it? I'll try to Americanize myself for you while you're here. Just pardon me if I forget from time to time."

He helped Neil bring the bags inside the door, careful not to let the towel slip off his hips. That is, until the door closed, and they all heard the female voice talking to him from across the living room.

Dawn was standing at the entrance to a hallway, stark naked, her body covered with a slick sheen of sweat.

"I thought I told you... no towel," she said in a sharp, scolding voice, before softening it as she wiggled her fingers. "Hi guys." Jeremy stood there, frozen in place, staring at his gorgeous bride. Her eyes narrowed as she looked at him again. "Jeremy, what did I tell you?"

"No towel," he sighed. "Sorry Diamond."

"Diamond?" Ann whispered to Neil, who shrugged.

"Must be a pet name," he whispered back.

Their curiosity would have to be quelled, for Dawn wasn't in the frame of mind to answer questions. She put her hands on her hips, her large breasts gently swaying.

"I don't want to hear you're sorry. I want you to show Ann and Neil the dress code for the week. So drop it... now."

"Been married a day and she's already a bit of a nag," he smiled, untying the knot in the towel, letting it drop to the floor.

His big cock sprang into view, and it wasn't lost on Ann that it was very similar to Neil's. She wondered if that's one of the reasons Dawn fell in love with him.

"That's better. Now give them the quick tour and get your sexy ass back in here. I'm not finished with you."

"Anything you say, Diamond."

"Goodnight, Mr. and Mrs. Thomas. See you in the morning. I hope our noise won't keep you up."

"We'll be fine," Ann replied, already thinking about the noise she'd be making before she went to sleep.

Jeremy gave them a quick rundown of the condo, pointing nonchalantly as he stood naked in front of them. "Well, you can see the living area right here. Kitchen's over there to the left. Help yourself. We stocked it when we got here this morning. Your bedroom in across the hall from ours on the right, and it has a private loo. That's pretty much it."

"Uh, thanks, Jeremy," Neil said, shaking his hand.

"I'll leave you to your luggage. Apparently I have to go bonk the wife," he chuckled as he hurried off. "Again!"

They watched him briskly walk away, his muscular bare ass catching Ann's eye, but she was thinking of something else instead.

"Huh," she said, putting her arm around her husband's waist.

"Huh... what?"

"Well, after hearing what Dawn just said and seeing them, I'm not sure why I bothered getting dressed in the cab," she laughed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dawn had mentioned a dress code, and while Neil or Ann had a pretty good idea of what she meant, they didn't know for sure. That is until they walked out of their bedroom the next morning. Well, mid-morning; the two of them sleeping in until around ten.

Dawn was sitting on a big sectional sofa set; the kind that was more like a pit than a couch, with additional pieces in front that made the ensemble look like a big square that took up of a third of the living room. Jeremy was in the kitchen, slicing some fresh grapefruit. And the two of them were naked.

Neil and Ann approached, both wearing robes, standing off to the side as they looked around.

"Hey, you two... how'd you sleep?" Dawn said with a big grin.

Ann smiled and said, "Great, when we finally dozed off."

"Aw, did we keep you up?"

"Ha... no. We kept ourselves up."

"Well good! Then our honeymoons are off to a flying start."

"I'll say," Neil laughed, staring at his former lover as she lounged, all the while holding his loving wife at his side.

He wondered where the week was heading, considering how things were starting off. Ann did too, but unlike Neil, she didn't feel the need to tread lightly. Instead, she bluntly said, "So, you were saying last night that there's a dress code. Care to elaborate?"

Dawn laughed and said, "Oh, that's just for me and Jeremy. If we were on our honeymoon and it was just the two of us staying here, we'd be naked all the time. And so I told him I'm not willing to change that just because we have company. He obviously knows what Neil and I did, and he knows you and I had some fun during your bachelorette party. You've both already seen me naked, so the only thing he had to get used to was the idea of letting you both see him."

"And you're okay with that?" Neil asked him.

Jeremy walked the grapefruit over to Dawn and handed it to her, shrugging. "I'd have to be a bit thick to say no. No sense to piss off the wife over wearing knickers. Besides, I've never been the shy type... been in my share of locker rooms."

"So, we don't have to abide by those rules then."

Dawn shook her head and said, "Of course not. Do whatever makes you comfortable. I just wanted you to know what we're doing."

Neil wasn't surprised that Ann slipped off her robe, throwing it onto a chair behind them. It did shock him a little that she reached for the tie on his, loosening the knot.

"I think we should have the same rules, don't you baby?" she said as she kissed him, opening up the robe and pushing it off his shoulders onto the floor.

With Jeremy's words fresh in his head, it was hard to argue. Besides, it would have been strange if three of them were going to walk around naked most of the time and he didn't.

Dawn giggled when she looked at Ann, thinking about how much fun the week was going to turn out to be. And that had her saying, "You should also know that you may see us having sex. I don't intend to change what I would have done at all if you wouldn't have come. That won't be a problem, will it?"

"Not if you don't mind watching us," Ann replied with a grin.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Even with the unusual house rules regarding clothing, or the lack thereof, it wasn't like the week became some sexual free for all. In fact, it was rather the opposite. Yes, Neil and Ann stumbled upon their friends fucking one afternoon when the came back from shopping. And Dawn and Jeremy caught their guests playing in the kitchen, Neil eating Ann as she lay on the kitchenette table while she held his head with her hands. But in both instances, the couple that did the discovering gave the sexually active pair their privacy.