Ann: The Married Years Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think so. But I need to know if everyone is wearing panties." When the other three nodded that they were, Ann smiled. "Okay, I'm thinking we take the chance that there will be some more scoring. So, the first rule is that on any score by the Giants the rest of the game, we're going to take a shot of whiskey and we all strip. But we have to factor in what we're wearing to keep it even for all of us. So, the next score, we drink a shot, and then strip everything off up top... that way we're all half-naked. Second score, we take off whatever else we're wearing and it's just panties and heels, or we're barefoot. Third score and we're all naked the rest of the game."

"Do you really think they'll score three more times?"

"I have no idea, but there has to be some suspense, doesn't there? Just stripping to strip doesn't make it fun for me."

"Okay, but what if they don't?"

Martina said, "I guess if they don't score again by the end of the third quarter, maybe we could just strip above the waist for the points they already scored in the first half."

Carol shook her head, worried about the premise, thinking they should have talked all of this over prior to the start of the game instead of leaving everything to chance. "Maybe we should just do that now."

But Ann disagreed. "No, because it would feel like we just staged it. Hell, it's going to feel that way if they don't score by the end of the quarter. Like I said, I don't want to take off my clothes just for the sake of doing it. To be honest, I'd rather go home still dressed like I am and figure out what we might want to do differently next year. It's the anticipation of whether we might have to take something off that makes it hot for me, and I think for everyone else too."

"Don't worry, Carol, the Giants are going to score," Olivia smiled.

"How do you know?"

Her confident smile actually put everyone at ease. "Because, the Giants are going to win the game!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The Giants took the second half kick and returned it to their own 25-yard line. From there, they actually went backward first, taking a penalty that pushed them back to their twenty. But then they slowly marched down the field, mixing in passes with a powerful running game. The drive lasted fourteen plays, and ended up in a touchdown five and a half minutes into the second half, giving them a lead for the second time.

The room erupted, and after the extra point, the four girls downed their shots and moved in front of the TV. Before the commercial break was over, they'd all stripped to the waist to the delight of the rest of the party guests. It was at that point that Martina, having taken Ann's humorous quip to heart, proudly announced to everyone, "The Super Bowl sluts are back!"

It was a moniker that was well received based on the cheerful reaction, even though the 'slut' part seemed a bit of a stretch. They were just women having some innocent fun, and while perhaps that might not have been the opinion of Cindy or Beth, both of whom objected to such behavior the year before, it wasn't like they'd done anything sexual to justify the name. But it was obvious immediately after Martina officially proclaimed who they were as a group that the mood in the room changed significantly.

That score stood for the rest of the quarter, and Neil walked away with three hundred dollars. Ann came up to him and gave him a big, wet kiss, and he playfully tucked a twenty into the waist of her tight jeans.

"Mmm... I'm really a stripper now," she cooed as she hung her arms around his shoulders, lifting her left leg at the knee seductively as she stared into his piercing blue eyes.

"Looks like you are. Come back later and maybe I'll buy a lap dance," he joked, flashing the rest of his winnings in front of her face.

It was an innocent comeback to her comment, but it lit a fire inside her that he knew would fast become a raging inferno. Cupping her breasts quickly, he flicked his thumbs over her hard nipples, and she drew in her stomach as her breath caught in her chest.

"Damn... you know just what to do to turn me on," she sighed, her eyes slightly closed.

"Spoken like a true stripper," he smiled as he tucked another bill into her jeans.

"You're not supposed to touch the strippers."

"I have a feeling you're the kind that makes exceptions."

"God you know just what to say to me too," she cooed.

On the first play of the fourth quarter, the Bills ran for a long touchdown, ending an extensive drive and giving them a lead by the unlikely score of 19-17. It deflated the spirit of the room somewhat, but there was still a lot of time left.

The Giants responded with another long drive of their own. Taking possession on their 23-yard line, they went thirteen plays this time, using up half the clock. Still they had to settle, scoring a field goal with just seven and a half minutes to play.

The girls couldn't get to their shot glasses fast enough, waiting for Alphonso to pour them all before simultaneously downing them in a quick, burning gulp.

"I love whiskey," Ann said, coughing as she tried to regain her composure, a tear appearing in the corner of her eye from slamming it so fast.

Back in front of the TV, they all removed their lower clothing. Carol and Martina slipped off their skirts with relative ease, stepping out of them and twirling around, showing off their panties. They reveled in it, knowing they'd gotten to go further than they had the previous year. Olivia had to work a little to get her snug shorts over her hips, but soon she'd joined them.

Ann made a production of it, turning her body, slowly peeling her tight jeans over her shapely ass, bending at the waist as she pushed them all the way to her feet. Sitting down, she kicked off her shoes as she spun on the hardwood floor, carefully lifting her legs so she could remove the jeans. Slipping her heels back on, she eventually threw her Levi's off to the side, and slowly opened her thighs, showing her pussy, covered only by the material of a thin black g-string. Standing up, she bowed, along with the rest of the women, drinking in the appreciative applause.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was hard to believe that having four nearly naked women in the room couldn't keep the attention of a group of horny men. Hell, even the women that remained dressed were horny at that point. After all, with their men turned on, they knew they'd likely be getting laid as soon as they got home.

Yet all eyes were fixed on the television, the game in the balance. The Giants were up 20-19, and the two teams had traded possessions after the go-ahead field goal. The Bills first drive stalled and they were forced to punt. But so had the Giants drive, and they had to give the ball right back to them.

Now, the Bills were on the move, and even though they had started on their own 10-yard line, they were getting close to field goal range as the time on the clock wound down.

Everyone in the room was rooting for the Giants, especially Olivia. Well, not everyone. Barry suddenly had an allegiance to the Bills. With the way they were moving the ball, if they kicked a field goal, they would take a 22-20 lead, and he'd likely win the big prize because there would be almost no time left for the Giants to answer.

The rest of the partygoers were rooting for the Giants to stop them. None of them had the vested interest in the outcome that Olivia did, and perhaps her husband, Ben, since they were a couple. But if there was a close third, it was Alphonso. While she and Ben were pulling for them because they were her favorite team, Alphonso was looking at the same monetary gain that Barry was. If the Giants stopped them, the score would remain 20-19, and he'd win the final pot.

The Bills got the ball down near the Giants 30-yard line and spiked the ball to stop the clock with eight seconds left. Everyone knew what would happen next. Buffalo would set up to try a game winning field goal. In response, New York would burn their final time out to try and make the kicker think about the pressure. It was a tactic that was used often, but frankly it seldom seemed to work.

As everyone waited impatiently for the most important play of the game, it was Olivia that had gotten nervous. Ben was standing behind her, slightly bent over, his forearm wrapped around her bare stomach, tucked up underneath her big bare tits as they watched the big screen.

"Damn! I want them to win soooo bad!" she whined, jumping up and down a little in his arms.

"Mmm... how bad," he joked, pressing his hard cock into her back.

Suddenly inspired by the moment, she announced out loud, "I'll tell you how bad, baby. I swear, if he misses that kick, I'm going to suck your cock... right here in front of everybody!"

"Whoa," Neil gasped, feeling Ann's hand grabbing his arm.

"This just got really interesting," she giggled.

It was incredible how the sudden sexual tension filled the room so quickly. Alphonso quickly picked up on it and joked, "Wait, so all I get if the Giants win is a lousy four hundred dollars?"

Undeterred, Olivia looked right at him and said, "Fine Al... if his misses, I suck Ben off... AND you!"

Barry spoke over the murmuring group, asking, "What if I win?"

"I'm sorry, Barry. I know it's your and Carol's party and all, but I only suck cock for the Giants today!"

The hush over the room was palpable as the teams lined up for the field goal attempt. The snap was good, as was the hold. And the kick left on what seemed like a perfect line. But somewhere over the forty-seven yards it needed to travel, the ball sailed just to the right, missing by less than a couple of feet.

Olivia jumped into the air, her big boobs bouncing as she celebrated. In fact, everyone was, including Barry. Sure, he missed out on winning the grand prize, but he didn't seem to care. In fact, he said as much to Neil as they stood next to each other.

"Seriously, how would it have looked if I won the top prize the first time we played 'squares' at our party," he conjectured. Instead, he was beaming, looking around at the revelry in the room when the Giants took a knee on the last snap to win the game. As he watched Olivia leap into her husband's arms, he stared at her "Besides, with the Giants winning, I can't wait to see how this party ends."

It didn't take long to find out. When Ben finally let go of Olivia, she looked up into his eyes, a wondrous expression on her face. His was more of stoic determination. She'd opened her mouth with her exuberant promise. He intended to make sure she filled it.

He never hesitated, placing his hand on her head, pushing her toward the floor while he lowered his zipper; a collected gasp coming from the crowd intently watching.

"Get busy, Super Bowl slut," he commanded, standing as she kneeled in front of him.

She dutifully removed his hard shaft, never taking her eyes off of his as she slowly licked at the head. The room that just moments before had been raucous and lively, fell silent, all eyes on Olivia and her husband.

She grasped his throbbing cock, the familiarity in her fingers making her smile. She could have closed her eyes and known it was his. She loved sucking it, licking it, playing with it. She knew every contour and every thick, pulsing vein. She could practically feel its color, if such a thing were possible. And yet to those looking on, it appeared as if she were eyeing it for the very first time, her sense of wonder drawing them in.

She wasted little time, one hand going to his balls, the other grasping just the very base with her index finger and thumb. She licked the underside before twirling her tongue around the head. Then, she effortlessly sucked it deep into her mouth. She didn't deepthroat him, although it looked like she might be able to. Instead, she concentrated on sucking him steadily, making sure she coated his cock with plenty of saliva.

It was a sloppy, messy blowjob, filled with lots of sounds. She was making it loud deliberately; putting on a show for the crowd, except her attention was solely on Ben. Her hands moving to his ass as she bobbed her head back and forth. A thin trail of spit was clinging from her chin, falling to her bare chest.

She knew before he did. She'd sucked his cock what seemed like a thousand times over the years, and the signs were all there. He grabbed her head, announcing to everyone he was about to cum. Pulling back, she grabbed his shaft, jacking it off as she held her tongue to the head.

"FUCK!" he yelled, spurting into her mouth.

She held it, waiting for just the right moment, then swallowed his entire load with a gulp.

"Thanks, honey," she giggled as she stood up and hugged him.

She started to break away, when he caught her elbow. "Wait a minute, Olivia. You're not done."

"What?"

"Alphonso is next," he grinned.

"Uh... are you serious?"

"You said it. You're doing it... as long as it's okay with him and Martina."

Alphonso looked at his wife, her nearly naked body pressed against his. She let go and pointed toward Olivia. "Go ahead, Al."

"You sure, sweetie?" he asked, his deep voice unsure if it was a trick or not.

"Damn straight I am. I'm the one that called us the Super Bowl sluts in the first place."

"No, I'm pretty sure Ann did."

"Well, I'm the one that announced it. Besides, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get you up again when we get home," she laughed.

Permission granted, he made it across the big room to Olivia a nervous in what seemed like three strides. She got back on her knees, suddenly trembling. She looked back at Ben, who nodded and said, "Time to put your mouth where your money is, Liv."

Taking a deep breath, she reached up for Alphonso's zipper, lowering it slowly. It seemed to take forever to extract it from his pants, and when she did, a low moan left her mouth as she licked her lips, her eyes widening, her expression changing to one of anticipation.

The big thick cock looked huge in her small hands, the black skin of his shaft contrasting against her light tan. She felt his balls, lifting them, squeezing them. And she started there. Leaning forward, she sucked first one into her mouth, then moved to the next. She went back and forth, slobbering all over them. Her chest was becoming a mess, the drool falling from her chin like a waterfall.

She licked the shaft, her tongue flattening against it, trying to cover as much of it as she could. She'd swipe the sides, and then bend it down so she could flick at the head. All the while she was moaning and panting, like she was starving for it. Her eyes were wild with lust, and it wasn't hard to tell her nipples had gotten thicker as her neck flushed with excitement.

Both hands went to his shaft as she sucked the head past her lips. She jammed as much as she could into her mouth, using her hands on the rest, moving them with her strokes to cover his entire cock. It was an all out attack, her head flying as she sucked. She did it with such enthusiasm. Or perhaps it was desperation, thinking that it might all be a mistake and he'd come to his senses and walk away. It was all so hard for her to believe she was actually doing what she was doing, and doing it in front of all those people.

"Mmm... that's it baby, suck my big cock," Alphonso nearly commanded, the odd phrasing sounding oddly erotic.

Martina laughed and leaned in toward Ann. "He's doing his Barry White bedroom voice."

"Oh my God," she snickered, thinking of the imagery.

A few minutes later, Martina smiled. "He's about to cum."

"How can you tell?"

"Well for one, I'm his wife," she shrugged nonchalantly. "And he always curls his lip when he's about to shoot."

She certainly knew her husband. Seconds later, he warned Olivia he was going to explode. She played to the crowd again, moving back so they could see. Only this time, she pulled back further, opening her mouth but also offering more.

Her hand was flying over his shaft, and she begged, "Come on me Al. Give me your cum, baby."

He spewed his load, five or six big jets of thick cum firing from his fat cock, landing on her face and tongue. She moaned at first, and then started giggling. When he finished, she sucked his cock dry while the room applauded. Finally helping her to her feet, he kissed her on top of the head and thanked her... and then told her to take a bow.

She did a little courtesy, and then walked over to her husband, her face covered with the cum of a man she'd just met hours before.

"How do I look?" she asked Ben.

"Like a Super Bowl slut," he smiled approvingly.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Everyone was getting ready to leave. The girls had gotten dressed, all except for Carol, who didn't bother. But she did want to say something before her guests went home.

"First of all, before I forget, if you drank too much and you don't want to drive, you can stay here in one of the guest rooms. And please, be honest. I don't want anyone driving drunk tonight. Second, Barry and I want to thank you all for coming."

"That's what Olivia said," Alphonso teased, actually making her blush.

Carol didn't bite though. She hushed the laughter and said, "That's the third thing I want to bring up. Is there anyone here that's upset about what happened at the end of the party?"

No one said anything, but she wasn't letting the subject go without making sure.

"I'm really serious about this. If you're upset, I want you to tell me right now. I don't want to hear from you six days from now, like last year. Or six weeks, or six months, or in a year when we're ready to have the next party and I have to explain myself all over again."

"We're good, Carol," Suzanne said, with most of the others nodding or agreeing out loud.

"You're sure? You were the one that seemed the most apprehensive."

"Well, I know I'm speaking for everybody when I probably shouldn't... but I think we all had a great time. And you're right, I wasn't sure I really could handle this all again, to be honest. But frankly, watching Olivia was hot. I can't wait to get home right now so I can fuck my husband!"

"So we're all in agreement that this didn't go too far."

There was some murmuring, mostly because everyone seemed anxious to leave for the same reason Suzanne was. But Carol still wasn't letting the subject die without making absolutely sure she wouldn't have another surprise phone call or two like the year before.

"Let's make this easy. All that are fine with what happened tonight please raise their hands." Getting unanimous approval, she let out a sigh of relief. "Good. That's a big relief. Now, next year... it's pretty obvious this Super Bowl slut thing is a work in progress. Based on that, I would expect that things could continue to evolve. But I can tell you that this isn't going to turn into some orgy. It's still just a party, but, I think it's safe to say that since we set another precedent tonight, we're probably not done pushing the envelope a little. I have a feeling next year will be even more interesting.

"Hard to believe it will be better than tonight," Olivia grinned, Alphonso's load now drying on her face, because Ben wouldn't let her wipe it off. "My team won!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"What are you doing?" Neil laughed, watching Ann slowly unbutton her sexy blouse again.

Leaving it on, she pulled it wide, exposing her bare breasts as they drove down the road toward home. She unbuckled her seatbelt, reaching across the center console, her hands finding his zipper.

"I'm getting ready for next year," she said with a grin, removing his hardening cock.

"What?"

"Let's just say I have a feeling I might be sucking some cock at next year's party."

"What makes you say that?"

"You heard Martina. I'm a Super Bowl slut."

"And as was pointed out, you're the one that made up that name."