Ann: The Married Years Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awwwww," she pouted. "I was having so much fun."

"The party isn't over, babe. We've got cake, ice cream and presents yet."

"Presents?" she grinned. Picking up her ball, she grabbed him by the arm. "Let's go!"

"We only have two holes to go. I'm sure they'll wait for you," he laughed.

"I don't want to wait. Come on!"

As it turned out, they still had to wait a little bit. They were much closer to the building than some of the guests that had been invited. But within ten minutes, pretty much everyone had been accounted for. And that was done by Autumn, who had a list with her with all of the names on it, along with the corresponding numbers on the wrist bands she'd given out. It was all a part of their security procedures to account for everyone at what usually would have been a kid's party.

"Anyone seen Olivia and Ben?" she asked.

"They were on the stairs to the slide when you made the announcement," Carol yelled out.

"Okay, we'll give them a couple of minutes. Meanwhile, everyone take your seats so we can start the rest of the party."

Olivia and Ben arrived a short time later, and as soon as they did, Autumn lit the thirteen candles that were on the cake, calling for Ann to join her in the center between all of the tables. At that point, everyone began singing 'Happy Birthday' to her again, and she made her wish and blew out her candles. Sitting back down next to Neil, she looked at him, her eyes welling up.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes... you just don't know how much this means to me," she smiled.

He wiped away a tear, bringing it to his mouth, before kissing her on the temple. The truth was, he did know. He just couldn't tell her yet.

They ate their cake, and the ice cream, the noise in the room quieting a bit. But it was back to a buzz once everyone had finished. Autumn had pulled another cart into the middle of the tables, this one piled with all of the presents on it.

"Ready to get started, Anna?" she asked, motioning for her to join her again.

Ann got up and scrambled through the opening in the tables, almost bumping into one of them. She was practically jumping up and down, and Autumn brought in a chair for her to sit in, handing her a present to open. Being the perfect hostess, she read the name first so everyone would know who it was from.

"This one is from Roni and Brian," she said out loud. "Raise your hands so everyone knows who you are!"

Roni raised hers and had to announce that Brian wasn't there. But instead of saying he was at work, she said, "Brian couldn't make it today because he didn't finish his chores, so he'd grounded right now."

Ann snickered as she opened the small present, surprised to find an issue of Tiger Beat magazine. "What in the world?" she cackled.

"I bought you that one, Anna... but if you'll look, you'll see there's a subscription."

Sure enough, Roni had bought Ann a one year subscription to the magazine. "Oh my God!" she squealed, just like a teenager would.

"Okay, this one is from Olivia and Ben," Autumn announced, and the couple dutifully raised their hands to let everyone know who they were.

Opening the gift, she shrieked again, finding a glitter nail polish set. "This is so AWESOME!"

And so it went, all of the gifts geared for an adolescent girl who was about to begin making the journey toward becoming a woman. There was make up, and stylish costume jewelry. There was a Janet Jackson cassette, and a Jason Priestley poster. There were all kinds of things young and girlish, perfect for one that had just turned thirteen, and she was giggling like it as she opened each of them.

She'd just finished opening her gift from Felicia and Jason, a sterling silver charm bracelet with a rose charm on it, the petals of the rose made out of tiny rubies, her birthstone.

She let out a gasp when she saw it, knowing it was expensive. Pulling it out of the box, she looked up at Felicia as a tear ran down her cheek. She was overcome with emotion, while Felicia smiled warmly.

"I... I can't believe you got me this," Ann said as she choked back a full blown cry.

"Every teenage girl deserves a real charm bracelet," she responded.

Ann made a point to put on the bracelet, showing it to everyone, thinking that was the last gift, but as she started to walk around the tables to hug the Wallaces, Autumn stopped her.

"We have one more, Anna."

"We... do?"

"Uh huh. Have a seat." Ann slowly sat down, realizing it was probably a good idea. "This last one is from Anna's boyfriend, Neil."

A tittering ran through the room as she handed her a small box. Opening it, she pulled out an envelope; a cute, funny birthday card inside it, along with another envelope. She read the card and laughed, and then she opened the second envelope. Inside was a picture of her as a child. She recognized it immediately, knowing exactly where she was when it was taken.

Her hand went over her mouth as she looked at how she was dressed in the picture. She was wearing that favorite outfit she had as a young thirteen-year-old; the one that was eerily similar to what she was now wearing. Yes, the one Neil bought her was really for an adult. It was hot, and sexy, even in an understated way. Perhaps it was just because she was hot and sexy, and that made the outfit. But as she looked at the picture, she remembered that day, exactly seventeen years before.

"This was taken on my birthday... at my Grandparent's house," Ann said as she stood up, the tears now rolling down her face.

"I know," Neil whispered, suddenly at her side.

She saw the look on her face in the photo, her eyes slightly red from crying earlier that afternoon. And she remembered why, like it had just happened.

"Look inside the envelope, babe," he whispered, his arm circling around her waist.

She fumbled a bit, finding a folded piece of paper. Opening it, she read it slowly and silently before bursting into tears when she finally finished it. She handed it to Neil, nodding at him as she buried her head into his shoulder, sobbing uncontrollably. Her body language told him what she wanted him to do. And he needed to, because all of their friends had gone silent, unsure what just happened. Opening the note again, he read it aloud.

Ann,

Happy thirteenth birthday, sweetie!

When Neil called and said he wanted to throw you a surprise party for your birthday, we thought at first he was simply asking if we could come. And while he invited us, we didn't have enough time to make arrangements for us to make it out to be with you. But that was just part of the reason he called. His said that he wanted to make your day special, and he needed our help.

He said your dad had once told him about your thirteenth birthday, and how upset you were that we couldn't afford to give you the party you wanted. He told Neil how we'd told you that several times, but that it's hard for someone so young to understand money troubles when it comes to raising a family, and how we had to make hard choices. Your dad and I remember how we took you to Grandma and Grandpa Franklin's that day, and how you thought for sure that was where all your friends were going to be to surprise you. And we remember the hurt in your eyes when you finally realized there really wasn't going to be a party for you with your friends that day.

It didn't really surprise me that your dad shared all of that with Neil. I'm sure he had his reasons. But it did come as a bit of a shock that Neil remembered it, because it was something they had talked about in passing before you were even married, when they were out on the lake fishing together one day. It also surprised me when he said he wanted to give you that party today.

I took a chance in sending him this picture of you. I know how much you hated that your grandmother took it, but now we both know why she did. It was for today. While I know it wasn't the birthday you wanted then, I remember how much you loved that outfit. When I told Neil about how you wore it all the time that summer, he asked me to send the picture, telling me what he had mind for today.

I hope you love your new outfit, Ann. I'm sure it makes you look beautiful, and sexy. And I hope you're enjoying the surprise birthday party we weren't able to give you. You deserved it then, and you deserve it now.

Love,

Mom

His arm dropped to his side, still holding the letter; his other gripping Ann, holding her close as she continued to cry. Looking around the room, he saw a lot of other people tearing up as well.

He cleared his throat, trying to find the words to say. But once again, he knew he needed to.

"For the record, Ann's parents wanted to pay for this party today to make up for the fact that they didn't have the money for it when she actually turned thirteen. I reminded them they had just sprang for the ultimate party... our wedding, not that long ago, and that this was my thing. Marlin argued with me at first. And if I would have let him, he would have paid for all of this. Because that's the kind of dad he is. He loves his daughter. So does Jean."

He looked at his wife, a sweet smile on her face. "But I love her too. Happy birthday, Anna."

"Oh my God," she said as she teared up again, "I love you, baby!"

They shared a long, tender kiss in front their friends, most of them now just as emotional as Ann was.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I can't tell you how much fun I had today," Autumn said as she helped Neil and Ann load up the hatch of their car with the presents and leftover cake.

"Me too," Ann added with her distinctive laugh.

"I'm serious. I love my job, but this was the best birthday party I've ever been a part of. I still can't believe it. I've never done one for adults before."

"I'm not sure how adult we were," Neil joked.

"Well it was a nice change. I'm going to talk to my dad about it. I think it's something we might be able to promote... parties for adults who want to be kids again."

Ann shrugged, her impish smile directed at her husband. "That was me. But I'm feeling a little older at the moment."

He knew what that meant, but Autumn didn't catch on at first. Not until she saw the smoldering expression in Ann's eyes. "Wow. Looks like you just grew up in a hurry."

"This was fun," she said as she leaned against Neil. "But I think I'm finally ready to be thirty."

Neil shut the hatch, keys in hand, ready to go. "You were awesome, Autumn. Thanks for everything. This turned out even better than I hoped."

"Yes... thank you, Autumn" Ann said as she hugged her. "I know one of the reasons this was so much fun was because of you. You really made me feel young again."

"Yeah, like you're really old to begin with," she scoffed.

"I know, I know. But today was incredible. Thanks for everything."

"You're welcome. And like I said... whenever you finally get around to having kids, I hope you'll consider having a party here at Jacobs Family Fun Center."

"Oh, I think we'll come back before that. And I wouldn't be surprised if some of our friends decide to do the same thing we did!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

They hadn't even made it out of the parking lot yet and Ann was already reaching across the center console for Neil's zipper.

"What are you doing?" he said, noticing she'd never buckled up.

"I told you when we were on the top of the slide; as soon as we got in the car I was going to act my age. And that means I want to play with your cock!"

"Well you're going to have to wait a little bit. I have to shift," he replied, pointing at the gearshift.

"Fine... but as soon as we're on the interstate, I'm sucking you all the way home."

She did, turning in her seat and bending her body, finding a way to twist her torso and take his thickness into her hungry mouth. Her hand played with his balls as she slowly engulfed him, making love to his shaft as only she could. In response he pressed the button on his steering wheel, setting the cruise control. Settling in, he focused on the road ahead, trying to concentrate.

He'd gotten pretty good at driving while she sucked him. It was one of her favorite pastimes when they traveled, although she usually did it at night under the cover of darkness. But she wasn't willing to wait this time, and he wasn't going to stop her. Instead, he lifted her shirt, uncovering her wonderful breasts. His fingers found an alert nipple, toying with it, making her moan as she licked the head of his cock.

With the car going a steady speed, he navigated the interstate, changing lanes whenever they came upon a slower vehicle. He didn't worry about the Semis, aware that the truck drivers might figure out what was going on, but knowing they couldn't see that much.

It did come as a bit of a surprise that they passed Jason and Felicia though. He'd shown up at the end of the party with his granddaughter. Roni didn't want to have to drive all the way back to her parents' house to get her, as their home was closer to the Fun Center. Jason agreed drive down, picking up his wife to take her home.

They'd left about five minutes before, but he was driving the speed limit, while Neil was going just a little faster. Knowing he was taking a chance, he passed them, but then decided to slow down once he did, thinking it would be wiser not to do anything that might get them pulled over.

Felicia noticed she couldn't see Ann when her neighbor's distinctive car passed them. Pointing it out to Jason, she laughed. "I think Neil's getting a blowjob."

"Lucky bastard," her husband retorted.

Neil checked his rearview mirror briefly when he shifted lanes, noticing Felicia moving in her seat. It didn't take long to figure out Jason was about to get the same treatment he was getting. The two cars drove in tandem the rest of the way, the only difference being that when they drove into their development, Felicia finally sat up. Wiping her mouth with the fingers of one hand, she waved toward Neil with her other one. He gave a little wave back, laughing at the huge grin on Jason's face.

"What's so funny?" Ann asked as she lifted her mouth from his cock for a moment.

"Felicia and Jason have been following us. She just finished him."

"Finished him? What, sucking him?"

"Uh huh... you did it again, babe."

"What's that?"

"Found a way to rub off on our friends."

"Trust me, I don't think that's the first time she's done that."

"Maybe not, but she didn't start until we passed them on the interstate," he said as he parked the car in front of their house.

"Well, if I really would have rubbed off on her, she wouldn't have finished him off. Now I get to go inside and fuck you," she grinned.

She led Neil into the house, covering his exposed cock with her body, making sure she was close to him as they went inside, but using his shaft to pull him toward the door. She did pull her shirt down to cover herself up, something she deliberated about; but it wasn't that late and she wasn't in the mood to take that big of a risk. Instead, she stripped off her clothes in the house on the way to the bedroom, making Neil give her a moment to get ready.

He arrived in the bedroom ten minutes later when she called for him. She was wearing nothing but a beautiful red lace teddy. She'd totally transformed her look, changing her makeup to something more mature. She was still sexy and alluring, but the subtle changes she'd made gave her a sultry vibe. She'd let her hair down, her soft brown curls cascading over her shoulders as she lay provocatively on the bed.

The sounds of her new Janet Jackson cassette were playing on the small boom box she kept on her dresser, a steady beat thumping quietly, creating a wonderful mood. Patting the mattress, she silently called for him to join her. He started to say something, but she shook her head, her finger covering her lips to say she wanted him to remain quiet. She helped him remove his clothes, kissing his chest as he removed his shirt. And once he was naked, she pressed on his upper body, her eyes asking him to lie back and let her take control.

He remembered their 'bet' on the slide, the first one down winning the right to be on top. Maneuvering her sexy body over his, she grasped his shaft, running his head through her labia, coating it with her extreme wetness. Their sighs combined as she finally sank over him; an erotic duet of mewls and moans beginning as she made love to him. At least she started that way. But she wanted to fuck him, and each stroke fueled that desire to please him.

Soon she was slamming onto his crotch, squeaks coming from her throat as her hand pressed on his chest for leverage. Leaning back, she lifted her hands to her head, tossing her hair back as she felt his cock drag across her clit.

"UUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHH!" she cried out, cumming quickly. It was much sooner than she'd anticipated, and yet her body craved it.

He looked at her face, her eyes closed as she came, and he lost it. He felt his balls contract, his body giving way to the lust in his head. She was the most beautiful woman in the world in his eyes, and she belonged to him. Giving her what they both wanted, he started spewing his load deep inside her.

"AAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!" he growled, his hands pawing at her breasts as he came with her.

It couldn't have lasted ten minutes. But that didn't dampen what they shared. It was short in duration by their standards, but it was one of the hottest fucks they'd ever had. He could feel her heart beating as she lay on his chest, her head resting on his shoulder. He lovingly stroked her hair, taking deep breaths to calm his own rapid heartbeat.

A half-hour later, she was still there, his cock barely inside her. His cum was leaking out of her pussy, making a mess of their groins. But neither of them cared. They just held each other, enjoying the closeness as the songs played in the background.

"Did you have a good day today?" he eventually whispered, wondering if she'd fallen asleep.

She moaned, nodding her head against him. "It was amazing."

"I'm glad."

"Do you know what the best part was?" she asked, pressing up to look at him.

"No... what?" he smiled.

"I got my wish."

"Pardon?"

"The wish I made when I blew out the candles on my cake, and it came true."

"It did?"

"Yes. I wished that when I turned thirty, I'd be married to the most incredible man in the world, and that he would make all of my dreams come true."

"That's a pretty specific wish," he snickered.

"Yes it is... but here you are," she smiled. "I love you, Neil."

"I love you too, babe. Happy birthday."