Ann: The Married Years Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

"Yeeesss. These," he moaned, dropping to his knees, kissing them, his tongue dancing on her skin.

"Baby, we need to get going," she cautioned.

"I'm dressed... you're the one who's not."

His hand ran up her inner thigh, his index finger touching her labia. "Oh, God," she whimpered, her feet spreading as if by instinct, going against what her brain was telling her to do, which was resist. She didn't want to be late, but the light stroke of his fingertip was making her lips part just like her legs had, inviting him to penetrate her wet pussy.

His other hand reached around her body, slowly running his fingers through her landing strip. He'd been surprised that she'd changed the color a few weeks before; originally going from the blonde she'd been sporting for a few years, to her natural brown. She'd told him she wanted a different look, but he figured it had to do with the character she'd been playing; the bored housewife looking for action on the side.

Shortly after that, she dyed it jet black, the dark color contrasting with her tan much like the blonde had, but differently. If the blonde made her look hot, the black gave her more of an exotic look, and he liked the variance. Actually, he loved the idea that she wasn't afraid to change, and the surprise that she might do something different was a turn on to him.

Toying with the soft strip, he reached further with his other hand, his finger grazing against her clit. She sucked in her breath, holding it, mumbling as she waited for him to do whatever he was going to do to her. She found herself bending forward, grasping the edge of the dresser, her thighs slightly trembling as she felt the desire rising inside her chest.

"Oh... Neil," she panted, her eyes closing as she gently rolled her hips, hoping to force his finger inside her slit.

He wanted to. Actually, he wanted to do so much more. But he knew they would be late if he continued. Pulling his hands back, he squeezed her ass before getting up and leaning against the toy chest.

"AAHHH... Why'd you stop," she whined as she turned around, her eyes desperate for him to continue.

"We have to go. What's taking you so long to get dressed?"

"You tease," she said in a scolding tone, her smile a contradiction to her words. She wasn't upset. In fact, she knew exactly what he'd done. "You want me to go to the party turned on, don't you?"

"You've been that way all week," he grinned.

"But you wanted to stoke the fire."

"Maybe," he shrugged playfully. "So... what's taking so long?"

"I'm trying to figure out how much to wear. I don't want to wear too little... I want it to be fun. But, I also don't want to wear so much that I never get naked. What if they don't score?"

"Babe, the Redskins are the best team in the league this year. In fact, they're the highest scoring team, and I personally think Buffalo's defense is soft. Scoring isn't going to be a problem."

"Well, you never know. No one has gotten totally naked at one of these parties yet."

"There've only been two of them, Ann."

"I know. But if there's going to be a first time, don't you think this should be the game?" she asked as she bent over to give him a wet, sloppy kiss.

"I'm okay with it if you are."

"I've got an idea... let me make a quick phone call!"

She ran down the hall, forgetting there was a phone in the bedroom. When she returned five minutes later, she was noticeably excited, but she acted nonchalant as she returned to her place in front of the mirror. She applied some rouge to her cheeks, taking the time to do her nipples as well. He wasn't sure if that was for him, or if it was something she did often, but it got a rise out of him.

Yet that wasn't what really had him curious. "So who did you call?"

"Carol."

"What for?"

"I needed a number. We settled on four. She's calling Olivia and Martina to let them know."

"Four... what?"

"Articles of clothing, silly."

He nodded, getting what she meant. "So you all are wearing four things to strip out of!"

"Yeah. I wasn't happy at first... I wanted three because I didn't want to wear a bra, but I'll work around that," she winked as she looked at his reflection in the mirror. "The big thing is she agreed we're going to drink shots and strip on any NFC score. Field goals and safeties count too, so that makes me feel better."

"And that's good news?" he laughed.

"It is, unless you don't want me being a Super Bowl Slut this year, baby. Do you?"

Glancing down at the bulge in his jeans, he shook his head. "Doesn't matter what I think. My cock's thinking for me again today."

"That's why I love your cock! Now... be a dear and go in the other room while I finish getting ready. I want you to be surprised just like everyone else."

He closed the door behind him, settling into his favorite chair to watch some of the pregame activities on the network carrying the game. But he couldn't help but think about Ann in the bedroom, doing a pregame activity of her own.

"I wonder what she meant about working around it?" he asked himself, wondering about her having to wear a bra when she didn't want to.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"I've actually got butterflies," Ann said as they made their way up the sidewalk to the front door of Carol's house.

Neil was surprised by her revelation. She'd already been semi-nude in front of most of the people there, if not all of them. And she'd been looking forward to the party for weeks, the anticipation of having a little naughty fun making her hornier than usual. Still, she was visibly nervous, and that seemed odd to him.

"Really...why?" he asked.

She saw the look in his eyes, shaking her head. "It's not what you think. I just want the Redskins to win for you, and I'm anxious about the game. I feel like my Niners are playing today."

Using the large knocker against the door, they waited and he gave her a quick kiss. "Thanks babe. I love how you support my teams."

"You support mine. Why wouldn't I do the same for you?"

"You would, but I still love you for it."

"I love you too, baby. And thanks for letting me play today," she said, kissing him again.

The door opened, surprising both of them. Not the opening part; they'd expected that. After all, they had knocked. They were surprised by the stunning long-haired brunette who was answering the door, because it wasn't Carol.

"Welcome to Barry and Carol's Super Bowl party."

"B... Beth. It's Beth, right?" Ann said, thinking she recognized the woman standing in front of them in a very revealing costume.

It was probably as cliché as it could get, but she was dressed for the game... as an erotic dream of an Indian maiden. With the Redskins playing in the big game, it somehow made sense, but it was still an interesting outfit. Ann focused in on the headdress, consisting of decorative leather band, and a single golden feather sticking up behind her head. She had burgundy and gold stripes on her cheeks; war paint in the team colors, giving her a very sexy look. Her hair was braided into a long ponytail, making the look even more authentic in some way.

Neil had honed in on her impressive chest, practically spilling out from behind the tight tan leather vest she was wearing. It came down just past the bottom of her breasts, with fringe hanging below that, offering glimpses of her bare stomach. Her matching skirt didn't have the fringe, but it was rather short, coming to just above mid-thigh.

She had other little trinkets on to complete her look; a leather band with a smaller feather dangling from it was tied around her right bicep, and another band that had some kind of jewelry attached decorated her left ankle. She was also wearing a tasteful silver necklace that had a turquoise arrowhead. And to top it off... she was standing barefoot on the hardwood floor.

Beth nodded and said, "You remembered, Ann. Thanks. Welcome Neil."

He had to tear his eyes away from her cleavage to say hello, a smirk on his face. "Don't mind him, Beth," she said as she laughed at her husband. "He can't help but stare at a pretty woman."

"Well... thank you," she replied bashfully.

"I see you're dressed for the occasion. That's a hot outfit."

"It's not exactly in my comfort zone, but I think that was the point."

"Huh?" Neil grunted, shaking his head.

"Yeah... what do you mean by that?" Ann asked.

"This is part of my penance," she smiled. "I agreed to wear this, and to be the party hostess this year so we would be allowed to come back. Basically, I'm doing this for Tyler. I didn't want him to miss the party again this year because of me."

"So, you're just wearing that because... Carol's making you?"

"I wouldn't say she's making me. I told her that I'd do whatever she wanted if she let us come back. This was one her stipulations. And like I said, I agreed to it. Can I take your coats?"

"Wow, this is a tough ticket," he chuckled as he took his off and handed it to her.

Beth nodded as she helped Ann with hers, and said, "You have no idea. But for me, it's worth it. Tyler was ecstatic when I told him we'd been invited to come back. He's a huge Skins fan."

"I think most of us are," he replied. "It's going to be a memorable night."

"I'm counting on that!" Ann giggled.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"What do you mean you're not?" Ann said; stunned by what she'd just heard.

Martina shook her head. "I'm sorry, but I just can't bring myself to do it. We're rivals."

The four women that had participated in the naughty festivities the year before were having a group meeting. They'd huddled together before the other guests arrived, making sure they had an idea of what they were agreeing to do for the third annual event.

Ann was beside herself when she learned Martina was, in effect, backing out. "What does that have to do with anything? We all agreed last year that we'd root for the NFC team, no matter what."

"It's not like I'm going to root for Buffalo, but I can't root for the Redskins... I'm a Cowboys fan. I always have been."

"So you're really not going to do it?" Olivia asked, feeling let down just like Ann was.

"Look, I'm not going to pitch a fit if the Skins win. But rooting for them... I can't bring myself to do that. It's the principle of the thing. I'll still be here, and have a good time. I'm just not going to be a part of our little group this one year. I hope you all understand. My heart wouldn't be in it, and I don't want to be faking in front of all the guests. That's not who I am, or what this is about."

"It's not going to be the same without you," Olivia pouted.

"I'm not dead. I'm just not going to be one of the girls this year."

"Sluts," Carol corrected with a laugh. "After all, it was you that came up with the name 'Super Bowl Sluts'."

"Actually, that was Ann. I'm just the one that said it out loud in front everyone the first time."

"Okay, but you were the first one to ever take something off. You're one of our founders."

"I know. Alphonso was very quick to point all that out," she said dejectedly.

Carol's eyebrow arched, her hand reaching out to touch Martina's arm. "Wait... a... minute! This is about Al, isn't it? He doesn't want you doing this, does he?"

"Actually, you couldn't be further from the truth," she sighed.

"Well what is it then?"

"It's not that he doesn't want me to do it, because that would mean he wouldn't be able to get what he got at the end of the game last year," she said, winking at Olivia, who had given him a celebratory blowjob for winning the final pool. "It has more to do with the fact that he's a Skins fan, and I'm a Cowboys fan, and he's been rubbing in the fact that if I do this, I'd be rooting for my rival. He wants me to do that. But he's right... it would be hypocritical of me, because of things I've said to him in the past. So, I'm bowing out on principle."

"Well that certainly explains the outfit," Ann said, looking at how her friend was dressed, wearing a pair of tight jeans, a turtleneck, and a fashionable jacket over them. "Those aren't exactly easy to peel off."

"All part of the plan not to get caught up in the moment. I have a pretty good feeling I'll regret this choice before the night is over," she laughed. "The things I do for my team."

"Maybe your team should have played better and they'd be in the game," Olivia teased.

"There's always next year," she said with a resigned sigh.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The guests had all arrived at least an hour before kickoff. It was pretty much the same cast of crazies that had enjoyed the party the previous year, although there was one couple that had to bow out because they'd moved to Tennessee over the summer. It was that opening that helped lead to the noticeable return of Tyler and Beth.

Carol knew everyone else would likely come back. She'd gone out of her way to have a group talk at the end of the party the year before, wanting to make sure they were comfortable with how things had played out, hoping to head off any issues. She'd specifically stated that she didn't want to lose any friends over it, but she also wasn't going to change the feel of the party. And all the couples had agreed that they loved things as they happened and they'd had a great time.

Still, it was possible that someone might have regrets about it later. After all, that was exactly what had happened with Cindy and Beth after the first party. So to confirm that things were still good, Carol took the extra step of calling every couple that had attended the second year during the summer. She wanted to make sure they hadn't changed their mind, and that they were indeed comfortable with how the event was sort of evolving. Still getting nothing but positive feedback, she put it out of her mind. She hadn't really given the party a second thought, until Beth reached out to her.

Carol couldn't have been happier that she and Beth were friends once more. They'd talked every day since that first phone call, catching up on all the things that had happened to each of them during that time. Carol's news was a lot happier than Beth's had been, what with her relationship with Barry growing more solid. He still hadn't moved in with her, but he might as well have. He spent more nights at her place than not. But they were still just boyfriend and girlfriend, and that was fine with both of them for the time being. They were in love, and their sex life was magical.

Beth had recounted the troubles her marriage had been through since they'd been uninvited the year before, most notably talking about the last few months. He'd been acting childish, barely spoken to her on the weekends since early September when the football season started. She knew he was making a statement and that he still loved her. It hurt just the same.

But things had changed so much for her in the week since she'd called. Yes, it had only been a week, but she and her husband had connected more in that time than they had in the previous six months combined. And that change came about when she showed him the invitation she'd gotten in the mail on Tuesday. She ended up telling him what she'd done, and what she'd agreed to do at the party in order for them to be invited.

He became so excited that he ripped down her pants and bent her over a chair, fucking her in the kitchen with most of her clothes still on. That was before he removed her pants forcefully and put her up on a table to finish her there. It was the most outrageous sex she'd ever had, and it was a turning point, as it left her wanting more. After Tyler had finished with her and left the room, she called Carol, and had been on the phone with her every day since to brag about the latest sexual encounter.

At last, there she was in her outrageously sexy costume, walking around the room with a silver tray, handing out drinks and hors d'oeuvres to the party guests. It was odd, and yet it seemed wildly appropriate. It wasn't what she expected, but she loved the attention she was suddenly getting. The sexual innuendo she received during the conversations was new to her, and she found it exhilarating. While she hated to admit it, the blatant stares directed her way were turning her on.

She'd never allowed herself to be the object of anyone's desire before, and she found it all to be strangely erotic. It was new, and electrifying. When she saw the four self-professed Super Bowl Sluts talking before the party, her mind hadn't really changed. She still felt it was such a tawdry, crude way to behave in public. The idea of stripping in front of everyone was bad enough, yet it had progressed to them actually doing sexual things as well. Beth couldn't wrap her head around that concept at the time.

Being at the party after a year away, she was second guessing that reaction. In fact, she was second-guessing all of the thoughts she'd had of women like that over the years.

"Was I really that wrong about what they did?" she asked herself, feeling the lewd stares of two horny men following her along as she walked past them toward the kitchen. Glancing over her shoulder, she gave them a playful wink, something that was so out of character for her it was ridiculous.

When she was out of view, she nearly fainted from the rush it gave her. "This must be how they feel when they do it," she sighed, her back leaning against a wall for a moment. Feeling the wetness dampening her panties, a shiver ran through her body. "I'm not sure I'm going to make it though this game."

And that game was about to begin. Barry had finished with all the squares, the big white sheet of paper in its place on the easel in the corner of the room. He'd collected the money, keeping the pot at the same thousand dollars as the last party, with payouts for each quarter, increasing by a hundred dollars for each one. In truth, no one was really thinking about the betting game. They weren't even thinking about the girls and what they might do. Most of the room was nervous, thinking about their favorite team being in the big game, hoping they would win, and win big.

"I still can't believe they're playing this in Minneapolis," he said as he shook his head.

"Be thankful they're playing in a dome," Phil chortled.

"Good point... but it still seems odd. Playing inside, it just doesn't seem right."

Neil looked at him like he was nuts. "What are you talking about? They've had it inside something like five times."

"They have?"

"Well it was in the Superdome at least four times, I think. And they had it in Detroit once."

"That's right!" Ann jumped in. Bragging about her favorite team and player, she happily added, "Montana won his first in the Silverdome!"

"Okay, okay. I get it," Barry laughed. "I'm full of shit."

"It's okay Barry. Any time you give me a chance to bring up the 49ers, I'm happy to do it," she smiled.

"Yeah, well... hopefully it will be MY team winning today... in a dome," he chuckled.

"And you'll still be one Super Bowl behind mine," she teased.

"That's okay. I'll take what I can get. I can't wait for the game to start."

Apparently, neither could the Buffalo kicker. Everyone in the room cheered when he kicked off to start the game, only to wonder why the referee was blowing his whistle and smiling. The announcers weren't sure at first either, but they finally figured out the whistle hadn't been blown to start play. They eventually showed a close up of the referee laughing and saying 'Murphy's law,' to one of the kick returners for the Redskins.

It turned out the ref wasn't the only person not ready to start the game. Washington got the ball and was forced to punt after three plays. But when the Buffalo offense took the field, there was a noticeable absence. Their star running back was nowhere to be found.

Barry was the first to notice when at the snap of the ball, they handed off to the back up. "Hey! Thurman's not in the game!"

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers