Ann: The Married Years Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The camera flashed to the sideline, finding the starter and several others looking around. It was then that the play-by-play announcer informed the TV audience that he'd misplaced his helmet.

"CLASSIC," Alphonso yelled over the laughing group gathered around the big screen.

"How the fuck do you lose your helmet? It's only the biggest game of the season!" Neil exclaimed, shaking his head.

To which Barry replied, "I'm telling you, it's because they're in a dome! If they were playing outside in Minnesota, he would have been wearing all along it to keep his head warm!"

The helmet was found, and he entered on third down. But by then, it was a passing situation. Obviously out of sorts because of the wardrobe malfunction, he missed a block that caused the quarterback to be sacked for a loss. They were forced to punt, and the Skins took over on their own eleven-yard line starting a long drive.

"Man, Mark's picking them apart," Tyler said excitedly after the quarterback completed his fourth pass of over twelve yards, this one going for thirty-one, giving them a first and goal on the two. And after two attempts to run it in, they threw once more.

"TOUCHDOWN!" several people yelled, the room erupting like they were at the game.

True to her word, Martina stood idly by as Ann, Carol and Olivia each downed a shot of Jack Daniels. Nodding at each other, they headed to the middle of the living room, directly in front of the television. Unlike the previous two parties, they weren't going to wait until the second half to start the fun. They'd learned their lesson with the low scoring game the year before. Agreeing beforehand they would start with the very first score of the game for the NFC team, they all removed their blouses at the same time, to the delight of the celebrating mob.

"HEY... NO FAIR!" Carol laughed, pointing at Ann.

"You said I had to wear a bra... you never said what kind," she winked as she jumped up and down, her boobs bouncing with her.

She had followed the spirit of Carol's wardrobe request, but it wasn't a surprise to Neil that she'd interpreted it in her own naughty way. While the other girls were wearing full, albeit very sexy bras, she had donned a lacy half bra, her bare tits framed beautifully, lifted up for the full view of everyone.

The burgundy color was chosen no doubt for the team she was rooting for, and that wasn't lost on her husband. Neither was the gold nipple chain dangling provocatively between her breasts, the little nooses adjusted tightly to her hard nubs, making them look even bigger.

"Love your chain," Martina grinned.

"Love your tits," Tyler added, a comment that made its way to his wife's ears.

While Beth wasn't necessarily jealous, she did feel a bit put off that all eyes were suddenly on Ann when they'd been on her before. It was an unfamiliar feeling. She'd loved the attention, and now it was gone. That her own husband was busy leering at the sexy brown-haired beauty only fueled the sudden desire she was feeling to be looked at that way, not only by him, but by the rest of the room. Still she said nothing, passing out another beer while she made her way back to the kitchen.

"Thanks," Ann winked at Tyler before turning to watch the extra point, only to have the euphoria in the room suddenly come to a screeching halt. "What's going on?" she asked Neil.

"They're reviewing the play," he said, bewildered at what was happening.

For the first time in a Super Bowl, they were using instant replay to review an important play. The receiver had caught the ball and everyone celebrated. But it appeared one of his feet might have landed out of bounds.

"FUCK! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" Barry yelled when the touchdown was overturned.

"It was the right call, Barry," Neil said calmly, seeing the replay on the screen clearly showing that the receiver's shoe barely landed on the line.

"That doesn't mean I have to like it," he grumbled.

Things went from bad to worse when the holder fumbled the snap on the ensuing field goal attempt. Instead of a touchdown, or even a field goal, the Skins ended up with no points to show for a drive that went from their own eleven all the way to the Bills' two-yard line.

"THIS SUCKS!" Barry yelled, the nerves of the game already starting to get to him.

"Relax," Neil said as he patted him on the back. "They're still going to win. Have a little faith, will ya?"

Ann looked at the scoreless tie showing on the scoreboard and shrugged, being philosophical about what had just transpired. "Well, since I can't un-drink that shot of Jack, I'm not putting my shirt back on."

That gesture picked up the spirit of the room, as did the interception the Buffalo quarterback threw on the very first play after getting the ball because of the failed field goal attempt.

"See," Neil smiled, thinking things were finally back in balance.

But he too was premature. The comedy of errors continued when a Washington pass on the third play of their next possession was tipped, and it too was intercepted, giving Buffalo the ball on their own eleven.

"Wow," Alphonso shook his head. "That's just... WOW!"

Tension in the room began to rise as the Bills took possession and started moving it down the field. They made two first downs and seemed to have finally established a rhythm, moving the ball all the way to mid-field. But an ill-conceived play call put them in third and long; the receiver running on a reverse and fumbling the ball out of bounds. When they ended up punting, the Redskins got the ball back, but the first quarter was almost over.

"Who had zero-zero," Neil chuckled when the clock ticked down after a short pass gained four yards. He was referencing the score, and the numbers on the grid on the big piece of paper in the corner of the room.

"Yeah, who would have expected a scoreless game after having the ball inside their ten-yard line twice," Alphonso replied.

Barry went to the bar where he kept the prize money, counting out a hundred dollars to pay to the winner of the first quarter. Passing by Carol, he shook his head. "This party is really going to suck if something good doesn't happen soon," he said dejectedly.

She knew he was right. Biting her lip nervously as she waited to see who won, she mulled over what to do to spark the party. It was only the third one she'd hosted, but it wasn't turning out to be as much fun as the first two, considering the tension over the lack of scoring and the favorite team not doing well.

"The winner of the first quarter is... Brian!" he called out, his stocky friend from college moving forward to collect his prize.

"Hardly feels like I won anything," he said, shaking his head as he took the cash.

Hearing his response, and thinking about how her boyfriend had said the party was really going to suck if something good didn't happen, she got an idea. Turning to Ann and Olivia, she grinned. "I'm about to raise the bar again," she whispered to them. "Are you in?"

Without even bothering to ask what she had in mind, they both quickly nodded, and Carol calmly walked around the couch. 'Well, we can't have you feeling like you didn't win anything. So... perhaps it's time for one of the Super Bowl Sluts to raise the stakes for winning. And since it's my party, I'm electing myself to go first!"

Pulling Brian off to the side, she dropped to her knees, quickly unzipping the front of his jeans. She never bothered to look at his wife, Kelly, but she didn't have to. She'd taken all the preliminary steps, and she felt confident that no one there would be angry over what she was about to do.

Taking his cock out, she quickly sucked it past her lips, bringing it to full hardness in less than a minute. Smiling up at him, she placed her hands on his thighs, using just her mouth.

"Now there's something to get excited about, buddy!" Barry said, letting everyone know that not only was he okay with his girlfriend blowing one of their party guests, he was happy for his friend as well.

"Looks like we're really going to be sluts," Ann said to Olivia, who was watching the skill Carol was using.

"Well, I officially became one last year, remember?" she teased.

"Then I'm next," Ann replied, her competitive nature kicking in. Not to mention the thrill that was running through her body at the thought of doing something like that in front of all those people.

It was an odd thought, considering she was flashing her tits to everyone there. But she'd done that before, and while she loved unleashing the exhibitionist inside her, there was something entirely different about actually doing something sexual in front of a crowd like that.

Olivia thought the same thing, admiring how Carol was sucking Brian's cock. "I think I'm going to have to step up my game. Look at her!"

"I am," she grinned, thinking about how she'd seen Carol do that many times to her own husband.

The erotic show didn't last long. Brian was so stunned by the suddenness of what was happening to him that he announced he was about to cum in just a few minutes. It wasn't like he had anything to be embarrassed about. When he growled during his orgasm a minute or so later, the group reacted like someone in the game had scored.

Carol swallowed every drop, except for a little she let dribble down her chin for effect. She stood up, patting Brian on his belly as she tucked him away.

"Better start working up another load, big boy... just in case there's no score at halftime!" she grinned.

Everyone thought that was it, but when she walked back over to the other... well, sluts, there was another erotic display. Ann pulled her close and licked the cum off her chin before sharing a long, sexy kiss. At that point the room went silent, all eyes watching the two women tonguing each other.

When they broke off, Ann looked around, her innocent expression cracking everyone up when she simply asked, "What? Friends can't share?"

Attentions turned back to the game when the crowd on TV roared over the long bomb that was caught. Most people in the room had been distracted and didn't know the second quarter had started. The result of the play moved the 'Skins deep into Buffalo territory once again. And while a holding penalty pushed them back, they were able to get those yards back on the next play. Yet two incomplete passes later, they were forced into lining up for another field goal.

When it sailed through the uprights, everyone waited, making sure there were no penalties or obscure rulings that would take the points off the board. It wasn't until the coverage broke for the obligatory commercials, that the three participating girls downed their next shot of Jack and stripped. Olivia and Carol were quick to remove their bras, joining Ann in exposing their breasts, much to the delight of the men in the room.

But once again, she upstaged them. Standing front and center, she unbuttoned her miniskirt and lowered the zipper, letting the garment fall to the floor. She stepped out, her black high heels seeming sexier now that she was wearing just the half bra and a matching thong that was so sheer you could plainly see her black landing strip underneath it.

"Dammit, Anna!" Carol yelled, smiling all the while.

"It's not my fault you don't play as dirty as I do," she grinned back.

"That's what we get for playing naughty stripper games with a woman who works at a lingerie shop," Olivia chimed in.

"No complaints here!" her husband Ben retorted.

Leaning in close to Ann, Carol whispered, "When did you change the color of your strip?"

"How can you tell I changed it?" she teased before relenting. "I don't remember exactly, but I like it. It makes me feel different... and I don't even know why."

"Because you're a slut, that's why," she giggled.

"I'm not the one that started sucking cock today... you were."

"No, but you couldn't wait to lick his cum off my face, could you."

"You're the one that left it there. I think you wanted me to do that.'

Winking, Carol chuckled, "Hmm... maybe."

The fortunes of the game changed quickly after that; both the one on the screen and the one the girls were playing for their party guests. Washington kicked off, and Buffalo never got anything going with their possession, going three and out. Five plays later, the Redskins scored their first official touchdown, giving them a 10-0 lead.

The cheering increased as Carol and Olivia removed their skirts after they drank their shots along with Ann. They looked amazing in just their heels and their thongs. But Ann still had the upper hand, and she continued to play it. Slowly peeling down her thong, she stood naked except for the half bra that hid nothing.

Tossing the garment to her husband, he pocketed it, but not before taking the obligatory sniff.

"Someone's aroused," he smiled as he ogled his wife along with the rest of the room.

"You're really taking the fun out of this," Olivia kidded.

"We'll all be naked soon enough, Olivia," she answered, unashamed of bending the rules in order to basically get there first.

"I know. You look incredible, by the way!"

They all did, and they each got to show everything a short time later. Another kickoff was followed by an interception at mid-field two plays later. Five plays after that, the score was 17-0. The shots were slammed so fast their throats burned. While the two other sluts took their place in front of the televisions, Ann stayed put. Flipping the clasp on the back of her bra, she let it fall off her shoulders. Handing it to Neil, she kissed him, falling into his arms. She was letting her friends finally be the center of attention.

"I'm horny baby," she cooed, stating the obvious.

"Sshhh... I'm watching Olivia," he teased.

Actually, all the eyes in the room were watching Olivia and Carol. All except Martina and Beth, who were in the kitchen, commiserating.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"I'm not sure I'm going to make it through the party," Martina confided, echoing the sentiment Beth had had before things really even started.

"Ha... I feel the same way," she nodded.

"Aw, I'm sorry Beth. I know this isn't something you really approve of," she said as she patted her hand.

"It's not that. Not anymore."

"Really? Then what is it?"

"The same as you, I guess. I wish that were me my husband was staring at," she bemoaned, her eyes shifting toward Olivia gyrating in front of the room and how her Tyler was leering at her.

"Tyler doesn't look at you that way?"

"No... because I don't act that way."

"Well no one is stopping you."

"I stop myself, Martina. I loved how the guys were looking at me at the beginning of the party. But no one is looking at me now."

"Maybe you should just do something about it then."

"Like what? How can I compete with three naked women?"

"As they say, the only way to fight fire is with. Preferably a hotter one," she shrugged.

"What, so you're saying I should start stripping too?"

"It's a thought."

"Even if I had the courage to do it, which I don't, I can't just start taking my clothes off. I'm not one of the... well... I'm not one of the sluts."

"Maybe not, but men are fickle, Beth. They'll look at them... until the next hot girl comes along. If I were to take off just my shirt right now, I guarantee you all their eyes would turn to me."

"That's because you're normally one of them. They'd be waiting for you to go further."

"Look, I can't tell you what to do about working up the courage to start. I'm just saying that once you get a taste of the rush you get from them staring, you'll find yourself wanting to. Trust me, I know. I'm fighting the urge right now just knowing they're all naked and I'm not. I miss this."

She was right. Carol and Olivia had slipped off their thongs, joining Ann in being totally nude save for their shoes. That had been their goal all along, to get naked as soon as possible. They were just lucky that it happened before the end of the first half. Knowing they were going to be naked the rest of the game had them giggling like sisters. And maybe that's what they really were; a naughty sorority of sorts.

But Martina felt left out. It was killing her not to be right in there with them, being just as outrageous and just as naked as the rest. She considered throwing in the towel after the second score, but Alphonso was right there, quick to point out that she was a Cowboys fan, and not only was their rival playing, they were winning rather handily.

"What do you get if you win your bet?" Beth asked, knowing Martina had made a wager with her husband, wondering if it was worth the suffering she was putting herself through, if you could call it that.

"Alphonso said that if I'm really a true fan, I won't root for the Redskins. His incentive was that he'll take me to Dallas next season to see a game at Cowboys Stadium."

"What does he get if you cave?"

"I have to go to a Redskins game, dressed pretty much like you, and I have to openly cheer for them."

"Wow... no wonder you're not doing it this year."

"That's right. But, there's no reason you can't have a little fun if you want," Martina said with an encouraging smile.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The score was still 17-0 when Barry walked to the board with two hundred dollars in his hand. But he didn't need to be check to see who'd won the halftime prize. Phil's wife Stacy was already standing next to him with an excited look on her face. And Phil had the same look, but for different reasons.

When the time was ticking down at the end of the half, Stacy naturally assumed that there was going to be another sexual favor bestowed on the winner. But she also figured that meant a blowjob, because the 'sluts' as they were calling themselves, wouldn't have thought out what to do if a woman won the prize. And that was a great point. Carol had sucked Brian on the spur of the moment and the party had once again evolved. She hadn't discussed what she was going to do. She only forewarned the other girls that she was going to up the ante, asking if they were ready.

They were. Ann and Olivia had been talking about what Carol had done, and each was ready to follow suit with what she'd started. But things quickly changed when Stacy was announced the winner.

She had nervously waited out the final seven minutes of the half, which took a whole lot longer than that to play out. As the end neared, and it looked more and more like she had the winning square, she turned to Phil.

"If I win, it looks like you're getting a blowjob," she said as she sidled up next to him.

"Is that how it works?' he asked excitedly.

She shrugged and said, "Well I don't know for sure, but that kind of makes sense."

When the time ran out, Stacy squealed as Barry handed her the cash. Phil's stomach was in knots, wondering if it was going to be Olivia or Ann that would be doing the honors.

Ann walked across the front of the living room, a wicked grin on her face. But instead of going to Phil, she strutted toward Stacy to congratulate her. Giving her a quick hug, she leaned in close, whispering into her ear.

The shocked look on Stacy's face was followed by her stammering, "Are you? You really are? Really?"

Nodding, she winked, waiting for an answer, not wanting to pressure her. But Stacy didn't have much time to decide. The thrill of the moment overcame her, and she nodded before she could chicken out. Ann grabbed her hand and led her over to a wooden rocking chair Olivia had pulled in from living room.

Patting the chair, she said, "Have a seat."

Phil watched along with the rest as Stacy sat down. Looking at her husband, she grinned. "Sorry sweetheart. I guess I was wrong about the blowjob."

"What?"

"She's letting you know that, as they say, to the victor go the spoils," Ann said, kneeling on the floor in front of Stacy.