Ann Turns 35

Story Info
A surprise birthday party.
2.4k words
3.63
55k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cyzre
cyzre
15 Followers

Ann & I had been married for about 7 years when her 35th approached. We had a fun filled marriage, and were very open with each other trying hard to keep no secrets. We also did not believe in trying to live the other one's life for them. Ann had a few nights of lustful adventures during our seven years, but she always came home admitting it and asking my forgiveness right away, which I gave freely. It always happened when she would go out with the girls from work for drinks after the work day was over. She would drink too much and often would call me to come get her and we would pick up her car the next day. Sometimes, she would not call and those were the evenings she would "pass out" after fucking some other guy.

Her birthday was approaching, and I decided to give her a surprise party. As it worked out that was pretty easy. It was on a Friday night, and I had a few of the girls from work get her to go out for a "birthday drink" -- They called me to come join them after a couple rounds and I left my cousin with a key to get everyone in the condo while we were out. Normally it would be obvious as we approached the house that there was a party going on because parking was scarce, but my cousin arranged a shuttle bus from the parking lot of the shopping center across the street.

I interviewed several strippers (male) and took my cousin's wife along to help me make the choice. The object was to pick someone Ann would enjoy and probably let herself go too far with in front of al her friends. Alcohol really removed all her inhibitions.

As we approached home, I told Ann that just she & I would go out tomorrow night (her real birthday) for a nice romantic dinner to her favorite restaurant, a quiet French place near the airport. She had no idea the condo was full of about 75 of her friends. I had called from the bar (when I went to the bathroom before leaving, so they had a lookout to spot our car and get everyone situated to surprise Ann. When we entered through the kitchen door (it lead to the garage), everything seemed normal, and Ann turned left instinctively to go in our bedroom suite. I called to her from the living room to come look out the window at what the neighbors were doing. (They were pretty crazy at times). She wandered out to be greeted by everyone wishing her happy birthday with a big cake and 35 candles glowing.

From there, the evening progressed into a nice gathering where everyone enjoyed themselves. At precisely 11 pm. The stripper arrived knocking at the door saying he had run out of gas and wanted to use our phone. Ann answered the door and told him to come on in. Jerry (the stripper) had seen several pictures of Ann, so he knew exactly who his target was. He was clever, calling AAA or some car club and telling us they were going to take an hour to get to him. It was late November and cold outside, so we told him just to relax and enjoy the party while he waited. Ann seated herself on the sofa and it was perfect, because the friends sitting on her right excused themselves to get a drink. Jerry plopped down on the sofa next to Ann and started asking her about the party and she admitted it was for her birthday. Jerry said: "Birthday! Well, that calls for a celebration. When he said that, we knew what music to put on the stereo and we cranked it up a bit. Jerry said he didn't know so he didn't bring a present, but he wanted to give her something anyway. By this time, Ann had several drinks and was loose, so she just went along with his craziness. He jumped up and started gyrating to the music and said it was warm in the house. He ripped off his shirt exposing a very muscular torso (exactly the kind Ann went crazy over) and continued dancing right in front of Ann. She must have been a little more wiped out that I thought, because she still had not realized this was a hired male stripper. He pulled her up off the couch and had her start dancing with him. He had tear-away pants on and he took her hands at his waist and grabbed the waist band ripping the Velcro away and pulling down his pants making it look like she did it.

Jerry was perfect. He was down to his bikini briefs and complained to Ann that she was still fully dressed. He told her they would have to do something about that. I could tell by the glassy look in Ann's eyes that she was captivated by the situation. She did not resist as he unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off, then quickly unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt from the back. He let it drop to the floor, and Ann just kept dancing with him. She had her arms around his waist with her hands planted on his ass.

They danced like that for a minute or two before he asked her if he should remove his bottoms. She didn't bother to answer him as she grasped the waistband and pulled his briefs to the floor. He had about half an erection and was well endowed. She immediately took his dick in her hand and stroked it gently. He then reached around her quickly unfastening her bra and pulling it off. This was the first sign of hesitation on Ann's part, but she did not let go of his proud member.

What happened next had to be a large part due to the alcohol. Ann stumbled a little, her tits bouncing in their freedom, and she sat down on the couch. Jerry plopped right down next to her and began kissing her and fondling her tits. She still had her red briefs on, but otherwise she was as naked as Jerry. She then bent down and took his big dick in her mouth and began bobbing up and down on it with her hands feeling all over Jerry's body. Jerry pulled her off and stood her back up declaring that she was still "dressed". Immediately he lowered her bikini bottoms to the floor and laid her down on the couch. She arched her back and raised her pelvis of the couch inviting Jerry to enter her. He told her "not yet" and pushed his dick back in front of her mouth. Her told her she had to take his cum fully in her mouth, then turn and show her open mouth filled with his spunk to everyone, then swallow it totally. He told her then he would get hard again and fuck her as long as she wanted it.

Marie, one of Ann's friends from work was really getting into the whole scene and she came over to the couch and began massaging Ann's tits as Ann bobbed her head up and down on Jerry's dick. Ann never missed a beat. She was so into the whole thing she never thought about everyone watching -- especially since it had gotten pretty quiet in the room as everyone watched in disbelief. Marie was really into Ann's tits, and she got her head in a position to begin sucking on one tit while still massaging the other. Ann was obviously enjoying this as was Marie. Marie quickly began to rid herself of some of her clothes, first shedding her sweater revealing lovely small tits (probably about a "b" cup) that were very perky with rosy nipples already at attention.

As this all continued, Jerry started to buck and groan as he emptied his juices into Ann's mouth. Ann did as she was told and showed an open mouth full of his cum to everyone, but before she could swallow, Marie grabbed her and kissed her deeply with her tongue. They shared Jerry's cum, then Marie, without any hesitation laid Ann down on the sofa and began licking and sucking at Ann's pussy, hot with anticipation of Jerry's dick. Marie kept her face buried in Ann's hairy patch while reaching her tits with both hands. Marie then gently turned Ann over and began licking Ann's asshole with a probing tongue. Ann seemed to be loving it all because she just lay there bucking her hips and squirming her tits against the couch. Jerry was ready to get involved again, so he came up behind Marie and pulled her pants down to the floor. Marie raised up off her knees to let him pull the pants all the way off. She not only had no bra, but no underpants as well.

Ann was really loving the ass licking and probing, and had her hand dug into her crotch rubbing her clit furiously as she exploded into one of the most violent orgasms I've ever seen her experience. Jerry had, by now entered Marie from behind and had his strong dick well into her warm pussy when he erupted again, this time in Marie's pussy. All three of them relaxed, and we figured it was over, but Ann now said, Marie, you haven't had a turn yet to cum. Ann buried her face in Marie's curly pussy hair. Marie was a natural blonde so her pussy hair was thick but very blonde. As far as I know, Ann had never had a girl-girl encounter before, but she was obviously into this one as she gobbled Marie's sweetness eagerly, licking up Jerry's juices as they flowed out of Marie's cunt. Quickly, Marie began to convulse and let out a deep guttural moan as she erupted with a blast of pussy juices squirting into Ann's face. Ann was surprised at first, never having experienced a woman squirting upon climax before, but her hesitation was short-lived as she buried her face back in Marie's pussy to savor every drop. Marie quickly told her to keep it in her mouth and jumped around to kiss Ann with an open mouth as the shared Marie's juices. Finally, the three of them were done, and went to the bathroom to clean up.

Several of the guests commented they had seen a side of Ann they never imagined. Some had left and a few were disgusted, and some just embarrassed. Shortly thereafter, the crowd dwindled. Jerry left, Marie was picking up cups and napkins. Etc. and throwing them in the trash. She seemed to be hanging around for some reason. I went up to her and asked if she was feeling ok. She commented she didn't feel like she should be driving home with as much as she had to drink, and the girl who had ridden with her to the party left with some guy. I told here she was more than welcome to stay with us and we'd help her retrieve her car from across the street tomorrow.

We all picked up most of the trash and then the three of us were ready to collapse for some sleep. We took Marie up to the spare bedroom and made sure she had everything she needed. Ann & I retired to our bedroom and both of us crawled into bed. It was about 2AM. About 3 am, I was awakened by a tongue in my ear. I turned over and it was Marie. She couldn't sleep knowing I was down here and had not been satisfied yet. Without a word, she crawled into bed and started kissing me in a deep embrace.

As much as Ann had been messing around, you'd think I was doing the same thing, but I had not been with another woman in our 7 years of marriage. This was unexpected, and I was off-guard to start with, but shortly, I pushed Marie away gently and said: "Marie, your advances are very flattering, and you are certainly one of the sexiest women I have met in a long time, but I would not think of having sex with someone other than Ann without her telling me she doesn't mind." Just then, Ann rolled over and gave me a big kiss saying that was nice to know I felt that way, but how could she object after all that had gone on tonight? I told her that as far as I am concerned, nothing that has gone on in the past precludes her right to object to anything I do, or will do. She said: "Then just do what you want, I do not object" and she gave me another French kiss and reached down and stroked my member. Marie then asked what I was going to do. My response was to pull her close to me and kiss her deeply with my tongue in her throat. She immediately was all over me, and started nibbling on my nipples and kissing on my chest as she worked her way down to my throbbing member.

She engulfed my dick and in almost no time -- maybe 30 seconds, I filled her mouth with my semen. It was a large load, and she then came up to my mouth with hers and we engaged in a sloppy kiss mixing my juices between our mouths. Marie was non-relenting. She went right back down on me sucking and licking until I was hard again. She then said she wanted me up her ass. This really excited me as Ann usually was non-receptive to anal sex, and when we had tried she always whined and complained how bad it hurt. Marie was anxious to receive me and told me to spit and lick on her asshole to lube it real well then to gently enter, but after I get all the way in to pound her mercilessly.

The next morning (almost Noon) we all awoke with smiles on our faces. We had all experienced something new to each of us last night, and it seemed to draw the three of us closer. We sat cheerfully at the kitchen table and had some coffee and we all talked about the night before. Ann admitted that she had never had any contact with a woman before except maybe a quick kiss on the closed lips of a friend. Marie Also said she had never acted out anything like that but had some fantasies about being with a woman. I told them we all should enjoy each other as we wanted and that I thought we could develop a great friendship and much more. Ann and Marie both said (almost simultaneously) "This weekend isn't over yet!" They were right, and the rest of the weekend just got better because we were all sober!

cyzre
cyzre
15 Followers