Ann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My shower is above a tub so we had plenty of room to move around as the water hit us. I soaped her body, feeling every inch of it as I did so. I spent a lot of time on her breasts. She again mentioned her breasts were to small and I assured her they were lovely. They aren't the size of porn stars with their inserts but truly were plenty for sexual purposes, more than a handful as the old saying goes. She soaped me, also covering all of me and spending lots of time on my cock and balls. Then we rinsed off and started drying each other.

This was my first time doing anything like this and I'll have to admit, it's very, very sexy. I sucked on her breasts as I felt them and got my face into her crotch as I tried to dry her damp pubic curls. She ended up on her knees starting to give me a serious blow job, licking and sucking me well into her mouth. As much as I enjoyed it, I pulled her up, kissed her and led her to the bed. As she lay down, I grabbed the condom and got on the bed, too. I positioned myself to give her another good eating and she spread wide for me.

I don't know if the repeated sex had warmed her up or she was tired since it was so late (or early), or if I had just developed a better technique, but she was into orgasm much quicker than earlier. She was screaming again, holding me into her, bucking her hips all around and gushing out freely. My bed is going to be a mess. While this was happening, I slipped the condom onto my erection, still up and ready from her sucking on it minutes earlier. When she finally pulled on my hair and re-spread her legs, to get me out, I stayed between her leg and moved up her body, kissing on the way. By the time I reached her face and kissed her on the lips and she had her arms up around me and her legs still spread, I used one hand to aim me in and started shoving my cock into her pussy.

Her body sort of jerked, her hips moved some. She pulled back from the kiss as I shoved it in further. Still almost in orgasm from my tongue, her vagina accepted me in with no problem at all. It was definitely tight but well lubricated. Before she even said anything, I could see a change in her eyes and she put her lips back to mine and we kissed as I shoved into her as far as possible, I suspect she had already decided this was going to happen, it was only the timing that was a slight surprise.

I pulled back out some, then in again and started a rhythmic pumping. For a few seconds she just lay there and accepted it but then started pumping back herself. Soon we were into a really good, fast, hard fuck.

We both fell asleep later and even though I had got in a few hours of sleep earlier and she hadn't, she was awake first. I was awakened by her licking and sucking on my cock. I reached for her hips and finally maneuvered her on top of me into a good sixty-nine position and got my tongue and lips busy on her cunt as she kept sucking on me. It was the first sixty-nine for each of us and it was a great experience. Before we left and had breakfast and I took her home, we fucked again and this time it was no surprise for her.

After that, we never actually dated as such. She didn't want me to call, she called me. That is, I never picked her up where her roommates saw me and took her to a movie or dinner. But, we spent many a night (and some days) in bed at my apartment. She would call me to pick her up and she'd usually have my cock hard and out of my pants as we drove, before we could get to my place. She seemed to truly enjoy getting hold of my soft dick and getting it hard and then licking and sucking it. She got better at blow job technique but never seemed to try and jerk me off and make me cum quick, she just liked sucking on it.

About the third time we were together she brought up the subject of marriage. I don't remember my exact words and I wish I did but I'm sure I didn't act as if I had any great interest in getting married soon. It didn't stop anything, we still had great sex. The timing was odd, though, she'd go a couple weeks without calling me and then we'd spend two or three days together just fucking and sucking each other as often as possible.

One time she asked me something odd, something about what she should tell her husband about what we'd done together. I managed to find out this was a theoretical future husband and I said that if a marriage was to last you can't have too many lies so she should probably be honest. But, being honest doesn't mean you tell everything. Don't volunteer anything about us, it would likely present a problem. Just respond to direct questions truthfully but not necessarily the whole truth. If the husband is happy, he isn't going to try and dig out confessions so don't lie but don't volunteer things, either.

Then I found out. Almost all the time we were having our trysts (and I know I was first), she was dating this other guy. He worked on movies and had to go on location. So, when we would spend weekends together is when he was out of town. And when she asked me about what to tell a husband, she had decided to marry him. And when she married him, I never saw her again for several years. Then I saw her briefly at the home of one of her old roommates, whom we were both still friendly with. She hasn't any children and, as far as I know, has never cheated on her husband.

# # #

12