Anna

Story Info
Ever vulgar Anna gets her punishment.
1.6k words
4.37
51.7k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 03/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guests had arrived as planned by 8:30. Only Todd's boss and his wife Anna were late. As usual. Mel circled the living room refilling drinks and chitchatting away as the door bell rang. As she turned to get the door she bumped into Todd's secretary, which sent Mel's champagne flying, a few drops landing on her blouse, slightly dampening the fabric .

She opened the door brushing her blouse with a napkin.

"Looks like your leaking. I had no idea your son is still nursing, Mel. "

Anna stood there beaming. The door had barely opened and her first vulgarity had slipped from her lips. She loved to be like that. The bitch. Demeaning. Arrogant. And so self-assured. Martin, her balding husband, Todd's boss, just stood there and looked embarassed as he always did. And as always he said nothing to Anna.

"Hi, Martin" Mel said, not paying any further attention to Anna.

" It is nice to see you. Please come in." She called the housekeeper over. " Yolanda get Mr. Boyle a scotch please and a glass of vinegar and water for Anna." Touché!

"You are such a cut up, Mel. I'll have champagne as well, Yolanda." An icy smile crept over her lips.

Mel escorted her guests into the large living room as the mexican servant fetched the drinks.

Anna was leading the way, making her presence known to anyone in the room. How Mel hated her. Always had, ever since they had to start getting to know Martin and Anna better, soon after Todd had been promoted to CD of the art department at tcb advertising. Martin was the b: Boyle and had full creative control over the entire company. Todd was his right hand man and they worked well together. Anna was the tough as nails business side in the company (t:Tulenka) and oversaw the business dealings and the money. There was no c, it just sounded better than "tb advertising."

Anna was drop dead beautiful and she knew it. Long slender legs, perfect breasts, which were on the small side, but so well shaped and firm they never were confined to a bra . And her face: The high cheekbones of her Russian ancestry, the almond eyes, dark brown and hypnotic, and the most beautiful lips in the world. Mel hated her, but how she loved to look at her.

Anna stepped down the steps leading to the lower part of the living room and Mel could clearly see her buttocks clenching, firm and hard, under the silk of her Yamamoto dress, the string disappearing into the dark valley of her ass cheeks. Mel couldn't understand how someone so beautiful could be so vile and vulgar.

Anna hugged Todd, and gazing back towards Mel, gave his leg a squeeze. Todd played along, at least Mel hoped he just went along with it, for the sake of his job. Mel waved and turned to some other guests standing near her.

Fifteen minutes or so later Anna was standing directly behind Mel. She squeezed Mel's shoulders a bit beyond friendly and whispered in her ear, "You look a little uptight, Mel. Doesn't that hunky hubby of yours get around to fucking you enough? That new Libby's campaign does keep him at the office a lot lately."

Anna's nails dug through the thin fabric into Mel's soft skin. So many thoughts raced through Mel's head. She wanted to slap her. She wanted to leave as she usually did when Anna got on her nerves, but tonight she was the hostess.

She wanted her.

No.

She did not want her, she wanted to show the bitch what really getting fucked was like. She wanted Anna to feel the rage Mel had inside of her. She was going to make her suffer. And she was going to do it tonight.

"Actually, Anna," Mel turned her face so should could whisper in Anna's ear. "My cunt is full of his cum right now, we fucked like bunnies just before the first guests arrived. You want some?"

Anna was startled but didn't let it show. Had Mel just offered her some of Todd's cum? Had she misjudged the little goody-goody after all?

Mel took Anna's hand and led her through the throng of guests and up to the second floor. As they passed Yolanda, she whispered something Spanish into the servant's ear. When they reached the top of the stairs, Mel pulled Anna close to her. " I know why you are like you are. It's Martin. He is so soft and submissive, the bitch in you has run wild. Well it is time you learned a little self-control."

She pressed her tongue through Anna's lips and deep into her mouth. Anna did not, could not, resist and returned Mel's kiss as hard as she could. Mel opened the door to the bedroom and pushed Anna onto the floor, ripping the dress off of her in the process.

" Eat my pussy, you little bitch. Todd's cum is in there, clean it up nice and good and maybe you'll get a reward."

Anna eagerly buried her lips in Mel's pussy, licking her way through the folds of hot flesh, tasting the saltiness on her lips. She was insatiable and spread Mel's cunt wide, licking her as hard as she could, juices flowing freely from her own snatch and leaving a damp spot on the Italian wool carpet.

Mel was in heaven. The feeling of power only turned her on more and she came in a torrent of liquid which spilled out of her, drowning Anna in it. Anna lay on the floor recovering from her own climax as the door opened. Anna gasped.

Yolanda stepped in with a large tray. On it were three glasses, a bottle of champagne and two dildos.

"Don't worry Anna. Yolanda has seen a woman with cum on her face before. Usually her cum on mine." Mel let out a long laugh and Anna reluctantly chimed in.

"What is going on here?", she thought. Although still reeling from the great tasting pussy she had just licked, she was crouched on all fours her index finger gently rubbing her clit to keep the feeling going.

"Yolanda, please shove the black dildo up Ms. Tulenkas cunt, then undress and pour us some champagne."

Anna was too startled and too horny to object. The young maid had no trouble guiding the large black cock up Anna's pussy, seeing as how Anna was already cumming again and the juice kept spilling out of her. Mel had taken a seat in the large leather chair and started squeezing her nipples and stroking her clit with her manicured nails as she watched scene in front of her. This was so easy, she thought as the naked Yolanda poured her some champagne. Mel motioned for Yolanda to lick her. Yolanda disappeared between her thighs, her thick black hair not letting Mel get a good look at the licking taking place, but that was no problem. Mel just watched Anna instead. Anna was shoving the black rubber dick in and out of herself at a fierce pace.

" Are you gonna be nicer to me now, Anna?"

"Yes."

"Are you gonna be a lot nicer? Because I do not enjoy the way you treat me, Anna. Nobody treats me like that for long."

"Yes."

"That's good. But to prove to me that you've changed we need to do one more thing." Mel let out out a small cry as Yolanda finally brought her to climax. She lifted Yolanda's head and nodded towards her, a smile of utter contentment on her face.

"Are you gonna be my bitch, Anna? Because you know I'll take care of you. I know Martin doesn't fuck you enough, doesn't fill you with cum like my Todd can. Are you gonna be my bitch and finally get what you need? What you need to make you happy. Are you?"

"Yes, Mel. God yes, anything"

"That's good. Anna. But my bitch needs to like it up the ass. Do you like it up the ass, Anna? And think twice before you answer."

"Yes, I need it up the ass. Please, Mel. Please fuck my ass."

Anna did not hesitate one instant.

"That's Yolanda's job today Anna. But I know I will have the pleasure soon. But tonight I am going to watch."

Yolanda shoved the dildo in Anna's asshole as soon as Mel had said "watch." It hurt, no lube for Anna. Mel was sure it hurt. And now naked Yolanda was pumping the cock up Anna's ass, the ring of her sphincter quickly giving in to the massive toy inside of her abdomen.

Mel quietly dressed as the Mexican servant continued to ravage Anna, who was sweating and screaming like a bear in the woods.

"Fuck my Ass! Culo! Fuck my culo, mi amor. Si, Sii!"

As Mel approached the bedroom door, Yolanda had moved Anna near the window and on her back. She crouched over Anna's lips and let the woman lap at her pussy. Mel was certain Yolanda had positioned her just right. Anna was lying parallel to the window, two dildos inside her, wildly thrashing about and hungrily sucking the musky latina's snatch. Yolanda's back was facing the window. No one would know it was her.

"It is so good to see you like that, Anna. It is a such a fucking turn on."

Anna just screamed , "YES! YES! YES! FUCK ME!!!!!"

And as Mel flicked on the light and pressed the little button that opened the curtains automatically, Yolanda started to pee. A thick stream of gold washed onto Anna's face, while a hundred friends and business associates in the garden below watched.

Touché. Touché indeed.