Anna

Story Info
The mother of my best friend surprises me.
2k words
4.29
197.2k
66

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never attempted something like this. I have been reading the stories on this site for a while now and think it's about time I give it a go. Any feedback would be appreciated.

During my childhood, we lived in a nice village that formed part of a suburb in a large city. It was what you might call middle class. Nice houses but nothing too fancy and lots of other kids around to play with. We all had bikes and computers and were always round at each other's house playing during the holidays and at the weekend. All the kid's mums sort of instinctively looked after all the kids and we didn't think anything of staying for lunch or dinner on the spur of the moment. There was a group of about 5 of us boys within a couple of streets who were all the same age and played together regularly. All the events in this story happened after we had all turned 18.

One kid had a really beautiful mother...blonde hair and a pretty face. Her name was Rachel and she was Paul's mum. Rachel became a topic of conversation when Paul wasn't around. James was probably the most sex obsessed out of all my friends. He would never shut up about her. James was probably my closest friend out of the group and I spent a lot of time with him. Often I would stay over at his house or him at mine and we were always getting lifts to school from each other's parents.

James' mother was like a second mother to me. Her name was Anna, not beautiful like Rachel but I liked her and always felt comfortable with her. I never really took any notice of her sexually. She was ok looking and her body was still a good shape after 2 kids (James had a little brother call Ben). I never really thought anything of seeing her in the mornings in her dressing gown and thinking back I don't think I ever looked at her in a sexual way until one day when James gave her a playful smack on the arse whilst she was talking on the telephone. I can still see it now. Her whole arse moved. It didn't wobble. It just moved and as he took his hand away I stared at the black denim covering both arse cheeks as she stood talking. I think he probably smacked it about three or four times as he was walking past and she didn't say anything. I thought nothing of it but I had an image imprinted on my 18 year old brain.

Later that night, or sometime soon after, I was in bed at home masturbating and my thoughts turned to Anna and her black denim arse. It was almost as if I couldn't stop myself thinking about it. Fuck me this was wrong. Rachel yes, I'd thought about her many times but not Anna. Sure enough, however hard I tried, that arse wouldn't let go and I brought myself off thinking about how it moved and how good it looked. It was bigger than girls my own age and I had never fancied anything that shape before, just a nice round arse. I didn't even imagine it naked, or being fucked....it was just enough to think about it. I didn't fancy Anna and I could never admit this to anyone else. This was private and that made it even more appealing. No one could ever guess.

After that, I always looked at Anna differently. It was almost as if that first wank thinking about her opened the floodgates. The next time I saw here was a disappointment. Anna looked the same as she always had, as in only ok looking and I had to ask myself what I saw in her. I couldn't help myself though. From then on I was always stealing glances at her. I didn't focus on the face but the body became something of an obsession. In the morning before lifts to college, she would be busy round the house in her dressing gown. It was a thin material held closed with a belt. It stopped at the knee and the top half would often work its way open to reveal slightly more cleavage. Before the smacked arse moment, I had never paid any mind to it but now I was taking mental notes of every detail.

Her body was rounded and typical of a woman in her mid thirties who has had a couple of kids. Some days her nipples would show through the material and whenever she bent over I would check out the legs and arse. Her legs were not long and slim like the girls at college but they were attractive in a different way. I can't say I was over impressed but something just drew me to her and I couldn't get her out of my head when I wanked at night. I would never even dream of touching her, but just enjoyed thinking about her body.

I went round one Monday morning for a lift and Anna answered the door looking surprised.

"They've gone," she said. "They had to leave early and didn't know you were going in with them." By this she meant that James had left with his dad.

"Let me just go and call Rachel, see if they have got to hers yet".

"Rachel I thought. Hmmm." I was programmed to think "hmmm" whenever she got a mention.

I followed Anna into the house and sat down whilst she made the call. I was watching TV and not really listening to the call going on in the other room. Anna came back in and stood before me, completely oblivious to the fact my eyes were running over the whole of her body.

"You've missed them" she said. "They left Paul's about 2 minutes ago."

She was standing with her legs slightly apart and I was feeling aroused by her very presence. I was lost in my little daydream and didn't really hear the bad news but mumbled some sort of "OK". I was more concerned with taking mental pictures of this body so I could knock one out later.

"I'll go and wait for a bus" I said, "Not to worry."

She stepped back and I bent forward to stand up off the couch. Then it happened. That dink sound muffled by fabric. The button on my trousers pinged.

"What was that?" she asked.

"Oh" I said, "The button has just come off. It's been loose for a while."

Anna went straight into "mum" mode and rushed off to get her sewing basket. I was holding my trousers up and she was coming back with the basket. Within no time Anna had the needle threaded and was bending over in front of me to pick up the button.

My cock twitched. I looked somewhere else away from her arse, the last thing I needed now was a hard on. She knelt before me with the button and the needle and said "Hold steady."

Then James' mother opened the flies on my trousers and started to sew the button back on. I was looking down on her and couldn't help notice the cleavage showing from my line of sight. Her tits looked really big. One hand was pressing against me to push the material of the trousers out so she could get to thread the needle.

"It might be better if you take them off" she smiled.

I felt embarrassed and didn't answer. She sensed my discomfort and just carried on. The back of her hand kept pressing against me as she kept inserting the needle. When I say pressing against me, it was actually against my cock. My cock was starting to grow. In fact, it was getting hard and like any 18 year old lad. Just when you don't want it to, it gets even harder.

Anna noticed but politely carried on. I tried to adjust myself slightly hoping not to make things worse but relieve the strain.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"Erm...sorry," was all I could murmur trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Don't be ashamed" Anna reassured, glancing up at me. I looked away and she carried on but it got harder and the strain grew in my trousers.

"Let me adjust you" she suggested lowering my zip further and tugging on my trousers and boxer shorts to give me some room. As she did this, my naked cock sprang out. It was sticking straight out about six inches away from the side of her face. Oh shit was all I could think but time seemed to stop. She stopped and stared.

"Oh, my" was all I heard her say.

Then, together in perfect coordination, I turned a few degrees to point my swollen cock at her and she turned her head in its direction. We sort of both swivelled to a point where her face was directly in front of my cock head. Time was seemingly frozen.

I don't remember thinking or doing anything. What I do remember is her mouth opening, her tongue licking her lips slightly and her head moving forward the last remaining few inches that separated us. Her eyes were staring at my cock head and she moved her lips over it. Her mouth opened wider and her lips slipped over the whole shaft and kept on slipping until my six inches of hard cock were buried completely in her mouth. It felt so warm but I was too shocked to realise what was happening. I didn't thrust and for a moment just stood their frozen to the spot with my cock in her mouth. I don't remember her licking it or sliding her lips along it like I had seen in the few porn films we lads had gained access to. She just sort of held it in her mouth and sucked.

Within a few seconds, as if from nowhere, I came and shot my load. She held her sucking position and swallowed it all. As she was doing this, my attention was drawn to her body. The one I had been secretly fantasizing about for a while now. I tried to take in the sight to make more mental notes. The curve of her arse resting on her ankles as she knelt before me looked really nice. Her nipples were hard and were sticking through the fabric. I wanted to touch them and as an inexperienced lad who five minutes earlier would never have dreamed of touching them, I instinctively felt that Anna sucking my cock and swallowing my cum was some sort of permission or green light to giving the puppies a little squeeze. Sliding her mouth off my cock, she stood up and smiled. She put a finger to her mouth to signal me to keep quiet.

"Our little secret!" she whispered and licked her lips lightly. I reached out to touch her right tit, but she grabbed my arm. "What are you doing?" The surprise in her voice was clear. I kept trying to touch her but then she just hugged me to stop her.

"Sometimes things happen on the spur of the moment, lets not get too carried away". The calmness in her voice was familiar and reassuring. I tried to pull away from her embrace but she held on knowing that the only safe distance was right up close where I couldn't touch her. I moved my arms round her and hugged her. Her body was a lovely size and shape and felt warm and soft. I could feel my cock touching the material on her dressing gown and this made it go hard. I tried to press it against her at the same time as hugging her but she released me and stepped back. She straightened her gown and adjusted it to cover her cleavage.

"Ben is asleep upstairs. He could walk down at any moment. You are going to be late for college."

Within 5 minutes I was out on the street and on my way to the bus stop. No lift that morning but on the plus side, the mother of my friend who I had been secretly lusting after had just fixed the button on my trousers and sucked my cock. I hadn't fucked her but over the next day or so, reflecting on what happened, fucking Anna pretty much became my main goal in life.