Anna

Story Info
She loses control, I make her mine.
4.1k words
4.4
68.6k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, how are you doing? :)"

I looked non-plussed at the screen for a few seconds. I had only met her twice and the last time was almost two years back. Having just met her, the air between us had been thick with sexual tension. To a point where a friend of mine afterwards asked me "How I do it?" Couldn't tell him if I wanted to. Sometimes there is instant chemistry.

So I had thought about her plenty in the mean time. She was a knock-out. About 5 ft 5, fair skinned, black short cropped hair and blue eyes. But her tits were simply amazing. A friend of mine had fooled around with her once years earlier and later showed me a picture of her rack. That image was etched in memory. Slender, fit even, but not skinny. I don't like skinny. Her ass was pretty good too, but I hadn't really paid too much attention to it. Unjustified, but her tits simply stole the spotlight.

The cursor flashed beckoning at me.

"Just fine. Busy at work. U?" I wrote back.

Instantly she started to type back.

"Just wondering how you are. I see your face all around these days. You did real good on the news yesterday. Absolutely floored that jerk."

She was referring to my election campaign. The night before I was in a televised debate against this xenophobic bigot. Unpleasant political views aside he is a brilliant debater though. Cynical too. If he can win just a little more votes to his party then at the last election, he'd be a success. So I had to make sure that even voters leaning his way saw the hypocrisy of his positions. And she was right - I had floored him. At one point he even started stuttering.

"Thanks." I replied simply.

":)".

"Have you seen anyone of the old gang lately?"

She was referring to our mutual friends. For her it was the old gang as she had moved two towns over. For me it was my closest friends.

"I know what you want. To be blunt; I'm in charge. You may say no. You may say stop. But it won't matter. You will obey me anyway."

It took her a couple of breaths to start typing.

"Wow. You are confident."

"But I am not wrong. And you got wet the second you finished reading it."

It wasn't a question.

A couple of moments passed.

"Yes."

"What is your address?", I asked.

She stated it. I knew the place. It was a neighborhood of one story townhouses.

"I'll be at your place Friday, 1600 sharp. You will leave your door unlocked. When I enter you will have some nice music of your choice playing and besides a blindfold, you will be naked, freshly showered and shaved. I wan't you to stand in the middle of the room, no curtains or drapes drawn. You will not move or say anything, until I tell you to."

Again the hesitation. I knew what I was doing to her. The conflict within I provoked. Her exhilaration fighting against her vulnerability. She would be exposed. In plain view of any neighbor passing by around the time many people returned from work. Less than two minutes ago she had written to me hoping that she could entice me, wanting to see if I was interested. She had not seen this coming and now she was in over her head, but still wanting more.

I'm a nice guy. I have been described as a gentleman. I do insist on courting the women I am around. Opening doors, carrying burdens, pulling out chairs. I am to this day surprised that what I think of as simple manners is enough to distinguish you as a true gentleman.

I'm a 33 years old, 6ft3 former quarterback / defensive end. I played until my body told me to quit at 28 and have gained a little weight after that. Not too much though. You just can't spend 3 hours a day working out on top of a full time job. My job is high visibility with a decent wage and loads of career opportunities. And then the political campaigning on the side. I invest a lot of time in the hopes of actually making a difference for the poor and the weak in the world, and I really don't care about money. I was raised to believe that if you have a chance to make a difference, you are obliged to do so. I would be described as liberal in most countries. I work hard to raise equality. Gay rights, anti-discrimination, gender equality.

I know I exude confidence, I know how to lead and I know I instill confidence in others.

However gender equality has a limit - sex. This was news to her. And like most women, she liked it.

While her internal struggle was raging, I was sure she'd be starring at the screen not seeing it, engulfed in her imagination of things to come. So I decided to push her buttons a little more.

"It will bring you pain at times, but I won't do any permanent damage."

I imagined her doing a double-take.

She started typing.

"Is there anything else I need to know?"

I smiled knowingly.

"You may not pleasure yourself without my permission, and when I arrive you will have your sex-toys displayed on your bed."

Without waiting for a reply, I signed out.

The next couple of days went by in a blur of work and political activities. Friday at noon I left work early, went home, showered, shaved and generally made sure I was ready. That meant packing a bag of my utilities. On a whim on my way out the door, I grabbed my video camera. I have a camera in my phone obviously, but this one records in true HD.

I drove to her place but I didn't really see the road. I was picturing her standing there waiting for me. Naked and in plain sight.

I parked a short walk from her house and walked slowly towards it. This part of the street ends in a cul-de-sac, so there was no passing traffic. The street was deserted except for an elderly lady walking her tiny dog. I nodded to her and smiled in passing, knowing she would probably recognize me.

Turning a corner I could see her house. And I could see her. Man could I see her. She was standing in the middle of her living room. She had a band of black cloth tied around her head covering her eyes. Her arms were at her sides, and she was wearing a black thong. I took her in savoring the sight of her awesome tits. If anything they were even better than I remembered from her picture. I pulled out my cam and started recording.

When I stepped through her door, she jumped a little. She had obviously been standing there for a while. She fidgeted nervously a bit. I set down my bag and put the cam on a table facing her still recording. I grabbed my restraints and covered the distance to her. She started to speak, but stopped when I put my finger to her lips. I put my lips just next to the back of her neck, and let my breath tease her. I closed the restraints around her wrists tightly and secured them to one another in front of her.

"Let me have a look at you", I told her with a whisper.

I slowly ran my fingertips down her spine.

"You're in plain sight. Standing here like a wanton slut for all the neighbors to see, like I told you to." I assessed still whispering.

She held her breath almost imperceptibly. I ran my finger tips around the bottom of her ribcage.

"You've blindfolded yourself adequately, so not only can the neighbors see you. From now on when you meet a neighbor in the local supermarket or pass them on the street, you won't now if they've seen you naked."

She shivered a bit. Still standing behind her, I let my fingertips run the outline of her magnificent breasts slowly making my way to her nipples.

"You won't know if anyone of them now have pictures of your naked body. Pictures that make them hard as rocks. Pictures that make them cum."

She let her breath go.

"But what is this? You're wearing a thong?"

I pinched her nipples hard with my nails. She gasped and made a half movement to protect her breasts before dropping her hands to her side again. The metal in the wrist restraints made a small rattling sound.

"I clearly stated that I expected you to be completely naked. And I clearly stated I expect your full obedience."

"But I didn't know how long it'd be before you came."

I twisted her delicate nipples roughly.

"I don't take nicely to backtalk."

She lowered her head a bit. Like a schoolgirl scolded by a principal. This was going to be fun.

I released her nipples knowing that they would start to throb with a dull pain almost immediately.

I let my finger tips trace the outline of her impossibly perfectly flat stomach. It wasn't that she was a work out fanatic. Actually it wasn't really sculpted at all. I didn't think that she worked out - but it was perfect none the less. I wanted to run my tongue all over her.

I curled my fingers in the edges of the thong and with a jolt I ripped it right off her leaving slight red bruises on her hips.

She yelped. "Ow!", she added.

"It'll be a long day for you, if you think that hurt." I told her whispering in her ear and breathing on her neck.

"For your disobedience you'll need to be punished."

She said nothing. No emotion betrayed her blank expression.

I opened my bag and grabbed a wooden brush. I now allowed myself a look of her ass. Like her tits it was truly magnificent. It almost made me believe in a god right there. The perfect roundness, the perfect toutness, the curves, the fullness while she still had relatively narrow hips. She had obviously never carried a child. I ran my finger tips along every inch, fighting desire to take her ass right there.

But she would have to earn her pleasure.

I raised my hand and brought my palm down on her right cheek hard. She squealed loudly. I admired the immediate hand print reddening for a second before repeating the spanking.

She squealed again but made an effort to silence herself to her best ability.

"Do you want me to count?"

"I don't care if you count. I'll be administering your punishment until I see fit. Until your ass is glowing red. While every one of your neighbors are able to see that not only are you a wanton slut that could have been fucked by any stranger who walked through that door, you are a wanton slut that takes her punishment and submits to the discipline I give you."

I looked down her beautiful body and noticed her pussy lips glistening.

"And you love it, you fucking slut."

It was not a question but she answered it anyway with a demure "Yes."

"Now it's time for your punishment."

I let the back of the brush hit her cheeks. Alternating with my palms simply because I love the feel of her flesh against me, I let the blows rain over her. She cried out once in a while, but took the punishment. I was not gentle. And I was unforgiving.

When her ass was burning red and radiating heat I stopped.

"Do you think you have learned your lesson?"

"Yes!"

She exclaimed hurriedly. Eagerly.

"I don't think that you have."

I let the blows flow freely. Spanking her hard and relentlessly. Excessively even. I wanted her to know that I would not tolerate lack of obedience. I wanted her to know that this wasn't some half-ass softporn watching guy she was dealing with. That I am a true dom. That she might be in over her head.

She started writhing away from the blows she knew was coming. I knew that she was near her limit. I wanted to push her beyond it. I grabbed one nipple roughly and pulled it hard. I stood right in front of her and put my lips right next to hers. She parted her lips waiting for a kiss. Instead I sank my teeth into her lips. Not to hurt or bruise but to show that I wasn't done. I let my warm breath trail her collarbone down to her full tits. I blew hard on her nipples before tracing my breath down her stomach. Again marveling at her figure. I placed my mouth half an inch from her pussy. It was absolutely glistening.

I inhaled her scent and held my breath savoring it while I applied her ankle restraints. She was now unable to get away. When I tightened the last restraint I blew directly on her pussy. She moaned loudly thinking the time had come for me to please her.

She couldn't have been more wrong.

I got behind her again and resumed spanking her. This time with my hands only. I drove my palms down on her ass again and again until my hands were buzzing with the repeated impacts. The sound of her unkind spanking filled the room and made the perfect musical score to her cries of pain. When I didn't relent even after her discomfort had obviously turned to pain, she started having an undertone of panic in her voice. That was what I was looking for.

She started sobbing tearlessly and silently in between cries of pain.

"Do you think you have learned your lesson now?"

"Yes."

She said it without the eagerness of before. Her will broken. She would not disobey me again.

I was hard as a rock. I needed to be in her more than I've ever needed anything in my life. I quickly removed my shirt simply pulling it over my head but I made a point of letting her hear me unbuckle my belt. She starting shaking perceptibly in fear of more spanking.

When had dropped my clothes I stepped next to her and grabbed her hair from behind twisting her head eliciting a sharp intake of breath. Then I kissed as gently, probingly and lovingly as I possibly could. I picked up her neck collar and put it around her neck tightly enough for it to have no give. Any pull would cut off her air supply. The collar had a sturdy ring through the front. Still kissing her wonderful soft full luscious lips I clasped her wrist restraints to the collar ring. I grabbed her hair again with one hand just to control her while I put my other hand between her legs and let my middle finger part her folds. She was dripping wet. I then scooped her up in my arms and carried her to her bedroom and threw her on the bed. Her restraints making that wonderful metallic sound of utter submission. The side of the bed was littered with her different toys as I had ordered, but there was no time for that now. I swept the toys off her bed sending them clattering to the floor. I pulled her hurriedly to the edge of her bed, unclasped her ankle restraints and spread her legs. I couldn't help myself and without any warning I put my mouth on her pussy, sucking in her lips and her clit, letting my tongue penetrate her.

She gasped excitedly.

"Oh yes!"

But I had no time for her. I needed her. I needed to be in her so bad. I needed to possess her. To claim her.

I licked her stomach as I moved up her body, found a nipple and sucked it in hard eliciting a sharp intake of breath. Biting gently eliciting another one of those delightful breaths that seem to communicate so much more than any word.

Without further warning I drove my rock hard rod a third of the way into her dripping cunt.

She made a guttural sound in the back of her throat. It was pure animalistic lust.

"Fuck you are tight!"

I couldn't help stating it. She was gripping me like a vice. I know that I am not small by any standard. I'm big enough to make it painful for her if I please - not so big it has to hurt. Reading a lot of erotica online I've wondered why people seem to measure their dicks. I never have.

I withdrew an inch feeling her inside walls clinging to me despite her wetness. When I pushed forward another third she made that sound again driving me crazy with lust.

When I drove in for the third time, it felt like I rammed my dick all the way up her uterus. She bent her neck back and screamed without making a sound. Even blindfolded I knew her eyes would be rolled.

I had claimed her. I knew instantly that I would be able to take her again and again. I knew she was hooked from that instant.

I savored the sensation of her amazingly tight pussy on my cock for a moment pushing just a tiny amount with small pushes essentially massaging her uterus.

I hooked my arms under her shoulders, crushing her amazing tits to my chest. Then I lay into her. I fucked her roughly drawing all the way out and hammering home. I fucked her fast. She could barely catch her breath. She started to speak but I silenced her with a kiss. She moaned loudly into my mouth driving me even more crazy with lust.

I would not last long. Not breaking rhythm, I bend and caught one of her nipples between my teeth, pulling it with each thrust I made.

"Aaaahhh!", she yelled in pleasure / pain obviously enjoying her self.

"Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait."

She seemed to only be able to utter that word before I bottomed out again.

"I. I. You. You. Aren't. Wearing."

I bit into her nipple a little more.

"AAAHHHH! Fuck. That's. Good."

I let go of her nipple and kissed her again. Crushing her lips to mine. Those delectable lips.

"Condom." She finally managed in between kisses.

I kept my pace.

"You. Aren't. Wearing. One."

It wasn't a question.

I slowed my pace a fraction as I wanted to unclasp her wrist restraints from her neck collar. It gave her a bit more pause.

"I'm not. On birthcontrol."

I stopped briefly to use both hands to undo the clasp.

"I'm really not. You need to use something. I'm not getting an abortion."

I grasped her restrained hands and moved them above her head while resuming antagonizingly slow thrusts. With the other hand I removed her blindfold. She squinted at the sudden brightness but opened them wide when I grabbed her neck and shut of her air supply.

"Do you mean to tell me that you let an almost complete stranger walk through your door and plunge his dick into your unprotected pussy?"

She was gasping for air. I let up a little so she could answer.

She let out a half strangled oddly bashful "Yes."

"Do you mean to tell me that you lie here tied up with my cock in you, and you presume to be able to order me to wear a condom."

She locked her eyes on mine when I started moving in her slowly again. She was pleading with her eyes. I loved it. I started to move faster.

"Please. Please don't."

"You chose it. You chose to go unprotected. To be at my mercy."

I was picking up the pace.

"Yes." She gasped eyes still locked on mine. Frightened. But with something else in there too.

"You belong to me."

"Yes." She gasped again. "Oh God, yes!".

I really lay in to her now still maintaining eye contact.

"But. Ohhhh. But. Ohhhh. I. Aaaaahh. Am. Aahhhh. NOT. Aaaahhh. Having. God! Having. God!"

I was pounding her uterus with each thrust. Every time I bottomed out she moaned loudly.

"Ever."

I don't know if she couldn't bring her self to say abortion again or if she was too far gone in pleasure.

I was getting close. She was getting to me in a big way. Her moans. Her expression. Her eyes. The way her nipples dragged along my chest when I hammered her. The way she was consumed with the pleasure I was instilling in her. The sound of her wet cunt squishing around my rod.

Still pounding I leaned in speaking softly in her ear.

"As long as you are with me, you will never protect yourself. You will stay like this."

"Vulnerable." I broke rhythm plunging as deep as I could in her uterus. She moaned loadly.

"Unprotected." I punctuated each word with a thrust she could feel halfway up her belly. She made that animalistic sound again. That sound exited me more than any one thing had ever done before.

"Fertile." She cried out. "YES!"

"And I will come in you."

She whipped her head around seeking my eyes, reading my expression. She had obviously thought I was playing.

I raised my head above her locking her gaze. Grabbing her throat again I squeezed hard but not quite shutting down her air supply. I wanted to hear her.

"I will come deep in your fertile pussy." I punctuated that statement with an even harder thrust knowing that would also bring her a bit of pain. "AAAAHHH!", she cried, but her eyes never left mine.

I could feel her thighs and calves tensing up. She was getting close too. I felt like my sperm was boiling in my balls.

"I will spray your unprotected uterus with my potent sperm." She moaned loudly again and the panic was almost gone from her eyes. Lust having conquered fear.

12