Anna

Story Info
Fantasy of enslavement.
3.1k words
4.15
24.3k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 10/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IT ALL started one hot summer day when my master was taking a leave of absence. I will be calling him my master from the start ‘coz he was my master even then. My employer, my superior, from whom I took orders.

At that time, to me sex and intercourse were vague ideas of wicked things some guy did to his girl; something nasty yet fascinating to my virgin mind. My quarter was quite separated from the main flat where my master lived but the sound girls made in his bedroom was clear enough to tease my imagination.

Right from the start, from the first moment I laid my eyes on him, I was quietly worshipping my master. He had dark hair and eyes, was silent most of the time and went about with an unspoken devil-may-care attitude.

As time went by, a sense of bizarre comfort seemed to develop between us and I would sometime catch a glimpse of him not fully dressed.

Lean, gorgeous body.

That was what I was thinking that day as I walked in on him lounging in the living room, wearing only a pair of shorts, looking sulky.

Now, although it had already passed as something for granted, still I usually slinked away and tried not to crow around whenever my master was half naked.

That day, though, he didn’t give me a chance. Didn’t give me a choice.

“Anna.”

“Yes, sir?” I had called him ‘sir’ from the first time and he never asked me to rephrase it.

He turned a frowning face around and motioned me to come. I hesitated and his frown turned deeper. He beckoned me with a sharp gesture of his hand and when I was within reach, he pulled me forward and sat me down next to him.

“Anna. You have always called me ‘sir.’ I take it you see me as your superior.” His head inclined slightly, “Am I correct?”

I’d never been any closer to him then I was then. I could hear him breathing, slow and steady, as my eyes fixed on his forearms. His beautiful, sculpted forearms.

“Yes, yes,” I hastily answered when he gave another little gesture of impatience.

“Your master?” His voice was still the same but something in it made me give an involuntary start and my eyes flew instinctively to meet his. He held my gaze steadily and waited. Somehow, I looked down and nodded, as if hypnotized. He caught my chin and made me look at him again.

“You will take my order?” it was more of a statement and, still in the unknown weakness, I nodded. “Do everything I say, any time I want?”

“Yes,” I spoke, almost inaudibly.

He made a curt nod, I imagined it meant something like ‘good,’ or ‘very well.’ Then he turned slightly away, leaning back to the couch. He was not exceptionally burly but he was strongly built. Beautiful muscles flexed easily as he moved.

“Sir...?”

He turned again and caught me into his arms, kissing me on the lips, hard. He sucked lustfully and as he weighed on me, I fell backward into the couch.

“Open your mouth,” he whispered between sucks. “Open your mouth, Anna.”

I did as told and he crushed me deeper, tounge shoving into my mouth. My hands were trapped between our bodies and, as he continued enjoying my mouth, my master took them and secured me by the wrists, pinning them high over my head.

It was my first kiss. I’d had kisses on the lips before, had opened my mouth for few guys but certainly not like this. While those other guys were merely tasting me, my master was making love into my mouth. His hard chest made my breast yielded underneath and as I grew weaker under his kiss, I felt his naked thigh pushing my legs apart.

He broke the kiss to feel my legs with his hand, his hips glued to mine; his throbbing erection pushing against me.

“Take off your clothes.”

He withdrew and sat back, watching me. “Lie back down,” he nodded when I’d shed everything. “Open your legs.”

I again did as told, spreading my thigh open, burning under the scrutinising look he gave to my pussy. The shame and embarrassment only made it more wet and my master locked his eyes there as he pushed off his shorts.

I gave a little gasp. Although I wouldn’t confess to know everything about sex then, I did know what to put where. And at that time, I thought, it can’t be! No way that... thing is going into me. It’s too darn big...!

But it’s what my master proceeded to do. He sank on his knees before me, between my open legs and lowered himself slowly, his huge cock pointing toward my sodden pussy. I closed my eyes when its monstrous head touched my entrance, lining up slowly to open.

He gave a push and it popped in. I felt my inside stretched a little and it continued to do so as my master leaned over me, pushing more inches inside.

“You’re a virgin.”

His voice came suddenly, cold and flat. I looked up, taut and breathless, not sure if I’d done something wrong. Over mine, his face was dark and set.

“You will bear for me a little pain, Anna?” again came a question in a flat tone; my master reached out and stroke my cheek. Quickly, I nodded my head. My pussy was quivering hard, hungry for his suspended cock to push all the way in.

My master gave another shove and although I could feel his cock moving a little, it eventually stuck. He withdrew and tried it again. I bit my lips and spreadt as wide as possible.

Finally he broke me and the pain was surprising. I never imagined it’d hurt that bad. I gave a cry and my master pushed further until he was all in. And then he waited, dead silent as I grimaced underneath, straining to bear the ache.

As surprising as it came, the sore rapidly vanished and my ragged breaths turned into heavy sighs of pleasure as I relished the feel of being stuffed up by my master’s huge cock. It throbbed urgently inside me as he started withdrawing, out and in and out... He locked his eyes with mine and kept my hands still over my head as he fucked me. Dazed, I shamelessly stared back, savouring every feature of his handsome face... especially the lips... the tight, wet lips... My master was pounding into me now, his big cock shoved into my tight cunt, barging in and out. The couch was wet under my ass, our juices made a splashing noise with each banging my master gave me.

Although he was then gave me a hard, rapid fuck, I soon found myself thrusting up to meet his shove. Something was swiftly building inside me, something intensified with every single movement my master and I did.

“Ooohhhh...” I held fast to whatever nearest, screwing my eyes tightly; recognising my pitieous, whimpering cry as the sound other girls had made inside my master’s bedroom.

Only now I knew for sure it wasn’t out of pain or fright.

I was then squeezing my master by the waist; my legs draping around it and clutching for dear life. Another wave of pleasure swept yet again as I felt a load pouring out of me, making a stark sloshing sound in rhyme with my master’s fucking.

I lied throbbing deliciously, couldn’t move an inch though I was aware still of him hammering me down the couch. I felt another rush coming and edged a little; he seized me immediately, groaning like a brute and shoved one last thrust.

He exploded into me, litres of hot cum spraying inside me. It felt so good, I squeezed for more and my master moaned heavily as I sucked his cock into me. Panting and sweating, he caught my mouth into his again, lingering as the naive me pumping innocently for more of his cum.

Finally, spent and out of breath, I stopped and felt him slumped on top of me. His tounge was still playing inside my mouth and he slurped me up slowly, leisurely.

“Come on.”

I looked up as he rose, for the life of me couldn’t think of anything else any of us could be doing after such an exhausting session. My master scooped me up off the couch and carried me down the corridor toward his bedroom.

I only got a vague idea of what his concept of slave was and as my master carried me away, I looked up in longing, wondering if I could touch his face and kiss that irresistible mouth of his.

He caught my eyes when he was lowering me into bed. “What d’you want?”

When I hesitated, he spoke again, “You may ask, although I will have all the saying here.”

“Please, sir, may I... may I kiss you?”

A flash crossed his eyes. “Yes, you may.”

I continued to stare and he said, “Go on.”

“Touch you?”

“Yes.”

I ran a tentative hand across his cheek, down the strong jaw, lower to caress his neck and then lifted up my head for his firm, wet mouth... My master remained silent the whole time, which might’ve discouraged me but I was too mesmerised by the fact that I could caress him the way I always wanted to care much about his reaction.

His lips tasted so good, I cupped his head stronger and sought fervently for his tounge. His breaths grew harsh but my master steeled himself, apparently wanting to see what I’d do next.

I withdrew, not sure myself and looked at him. My master sighed and fell back into bed.

“Get on top of me, Anna.”

I did as told. My master shifted a little and I found my ass banked on his once again erect cock. I gave an involuntary whimper and he grabbed my buttocks, lifting it up to plunge me down on him.

Another cry escaped me though it wasn’t for pain, since none was existant. I was surprised and anxious but soon, the cry turned into moans. His big, thick cock felt like a baseball bat sticking into me and I was drenched before I knew it. Keeping a tight grip on my ass, my master started pumping into me, thrusting upward into my furiously throbbing cunt.

It was nothing like what I felt before, which was of course not much. And nothing at all like anything I might’ve imagined. There he was, my handsome master, lying naked in his bed, moving as if nonchalantly while I, impaled and tortured, was rocked hard on top of him, moaning and begging him to fuck me harder.

“Beg me, plead me,” he murmured.

“Please, master, pleaseeeeeee...”

“What d’you want, Anna?” he whispered, still maintaining that rhythmic, slow pace as I flooded his cock with pre-cum. “You wanna cum, beautiful slave?”

I moaned harder, “Yesss... master, yes... please...”

“Ah, but before you kissed me just now I was going to talk,” he said. “You have to listen to some directives first.”

“Oh, ohh...” I cried shamelessly and managed, “Yes, master, yes.”

“OK., first, as you’re my slave now, everything I say goes,” he said, moving as if automathically beneath me while he pondered out. “Whenever I want it, you’re to strip for me, suck my cock, open your legs for me to fuck you, open your mouth for me to kiss you or to fuck your face. You understand that?”

“Yes – ”

“From now on, no more underwear, unless I specifically tell you to wear them.”

I nodded, breathless and barely able to speak.

“You’re to wear certain clothes I will instruct you to, display yourself any old time I want, any way I please.” He waited for my acknowledgement before proceeding. “In short, you will do exactly as I tell you, the moment I instruct you to. Clear?”

“Yes, master.”

“Now ride me, slave,” he ordered, lying still in waiting. I wasn’t sure but my greed for my master overcame me and I managed to do what he wanted. I rode my master and watched as his eyes glazed out of focus. His cock swelled incredibly and throbbed hard inside me. I moaned and moved even furiously.

“Stop. Stop, I said.”

Stunned, I did as told, quivering madly. “Master...?”

“Suck my cock now. Get off and suck me.”

I shivered out of disappointment, I was so near to climax but my master had denied me of it. But I got down and positioned myself between his legs. He sat up and took hold of my head.

“Open your mouth.”

I did and he lead me down to his bathed cock. I took in the head of it and he pushed me further down. I wanted to moan, to plead because I was scared but he stuffed me good with his meat and as all 9 inches of it forced its way inside, I felt gagged and started to squirm.

My master held me still and moaned as he’s stuck completely in.

“Suck me.”

I complied, cautiously first. It’s supposedly similar to sucking a lollipop but this wasn’t something on which you could plunge up and down easily. My master was too big for me to manoeuver around inside my mouth. Instead I slid my tounge around and suckled at that thick, hard flesh.

He gave a small moan and, holding my head, started pushing me up and down the length of his cock. His juice trickled anew down his rod and as I went up and down, my tounge flicked out hungrily for it.

“Hmmm...” my master then held me steady as he begun pumping up into my mouth. Slowly at first, before he breathed harsher and started fucking my face hard. I was helpless in his tight grip and was electrified with the sensation of his fat meat shoving into me as I lied naked between his legs.

Suddenly he flipped me over and with me lying on my back, my master straddled me and proceeded to fuck into my willing, open mouth. In the end, he clung to the headboard and simply pounded me into bed. His cum, hot and flooding, sprayed into me and I licked every drop I could get.

My master seemed to fall asleep afterward and I, exhausted, slumped down there for a while, thinking that as soon as I could move again, I would get up silently and went back to my room.

When I did, my master surprised me by grabbing my wrist and pulling me back into bed with ease. “Where’re you going?”

“Uh, my room, master.”

“Did I tell you to do that?”

“No, master,” I looked down, realising that I wasn’t supposed to do that. “I’m sorry, sir...”

“You’re to be punished then.”

I looked up with anxiety flooding in my eyes as he advanced almost menacingly. “Spread.” Too scared to decipher what he said, I just stared at him.

“Spread your legs.”

As soon as I caught it, I hastily complied, spreading both my thigh open for him. “Lie back, put your hands over your head.”

I did as told as my master fixed his dark eyes on my naked, used body. He then turned and went to the corner of the room, retrieving something I later saw as a polaroid.

“Stay still,” he told me, taking one picture from the foot of the bed. Then he came to my side, taking the picture of my exposed, high raised boobs. Pausing afterward, he put the camera down and without warning, closed his mouth on one of my nipples and nursed it, hard.

It instantly became erect, flushing with rush of blood underneath the milky skin as my master continued suckling, biting around the tip before pulling away again. He quickly took the camera back and flashed another exposure.

I was wetter than ever, due to my denied orgasm before and now this... but my master was punishing me now and I didn’t know if he would give me pleasure or just merely take his.

He was now between my legs, pushing my knees up and spreading me even wider. “Stay that way.” He clicked for a series of picture depicting my juicy cunt, rubbing it in between takes to make my pussy puff up even more.

Then I felt his tounge there and a low, deep moan escaped me as I instantly pushed my hip down toward his warm mouth, wanting for more. Alas, my master only licked a single stroke before he stood up again.

By that time, I was whimpering from craving. Later I would learn to be patient but then I was freshly fucked for the first time and I wanted his cock so bad, I was shameless and brash.

My master kneeled over me, one hand rubbing my tits while the other passingly teased my swollen pussy. I was writhing beneath him, my mouth pleaded silently. He caught it as if it was an offering, pleading, willingly open mouth. He sucked my tounge hard into his mouth, massaging it with his own. I moaned hard inside when his slid a finger into my hungry cunt.

I writhed and trashed under him, asking for more but my master let his digit stayed still while he tortured my boobs – seemingly compensating for his hand inside my pussy.

Then he started moving the finger, ever so slowly that I started screaming, begging for satisfaction. My master prolonged with inserting another finger, and then another, then another until he was fisting into me... I was gagged then but still his movement was excruciatingly s-l-o-w...

“Master, master, please... I beg you...”

My master ignored me and continued that slow torture of his. I didn’t know just how terrific an orgasm you could get from such treatment; when it seized me mightily, I thought my lower body was melting away, so long and satisfying the climax was...

When I came back to earth, his hand had already been replaced by his thick, hard cock, sliding forcefully into my flooding tunnel. A single cry escaped me but my master proceeded to pound into my cunt, screwing me into bed.

I felt another climax approaching fast while my master humped me, panting on top of me. I whimpered when he suddenly pulled away, roughly flipped me over and entered me from behind. Weakly kneeling under him, I stayed in position as he banged into me; driving his huge cock over and over into my slippery pussy. My master nuzzled up my neck, his big hands cupped my breast lustfully as he continued his relentless fucking.

My cum dripped and flowed down my thighs, I slumped down, wracked with pleasure just as my mastersprayed his load too, falling exhausted on my back.