Anna, A Perfect Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you go, THEEERE you go!" Shaq diagnosed her by reading her expression.

A few hoarse coughs was all Anna managed to produce when finally wave after wave of intense shudders passed through her. Awash in her third orgasm, she didn't even feel Shaq slam into her one more time and deposit another load of sticky cream into her womb.

At last, the machinery stopped. The wet slapping sounds and horny grunts were replaced by a choir of heavy breathing. The atmosphere was damp and the whole place smelled of musk. Two randy guys had had their way with a girl here, and it showed.

Wilson hadn't quite climaxed yet, though. Probably because the nerve-cells in his pecker were embedded in too much fat-tissue, he needed that little bit more stimulation. That's why he mostly took the narrower ass of their sparring girls. But with his lousy physical condition, he needed to catch his second breath before going all the way.

"Gimme a second, baby. Gimme a second, phew!"

Though nearly exhausted, he already secretly enjoyed the prospect of surprising Anna with some extra unanticipated bonus action, after his heartbeat had slowed down to a bearable rate again. It was a surprise that always worked.

For the moment, Anna was still too affected to realize anything at all.

Wilson put his hands under her armpits and slowly lifted her up from his mate's spurting dick, his own Johnson still buried in the tennis babe's ass. Thick drops of white cream seeped from her pussy as it kept spasming in the void, fruitlessly craving for the stake of hot meat it had been clamping at just seconds ago.

"Hey, don't spill the Milk Shaq, young lady!" Shaquille chuckled, between pants.

"Hold her right there!!" he instructed Wilson, as Anna herself wasn't exactly in a state to obey orders yet.

Wilson steadied her in mid-air and Shaq straightened his dick right below the dripping lips, catching the hot fluid on his dickhead. He rubbed it into Anna's blond curls with it, making them stick to her mound. What a lovely dirty sight it was!! He hooked first one, and then two of his enormous fingers into her quivering pussy, giving a few quick jabs from left to right to coat them with some more creamy cum, and finished off by playfully rubbing it over her fleshy labia and clit hood.

"Who wants a piece of Russian cream pie, tadadadie, tadadaaa...hehehe..." Shaq flashed his big white teeth while Anna moaned aloud under the continued palpating of her most private parts.

"Looks like you're starting to run hot!" he joked when he felt the hotness of her flesh.

Finally, after enjoying the view for a moment or two, Shaq maneuvered himself away from under his intimately coupled companions.

"She's all yours, Wilson. Gotta make a phone call, but I'll be back," he grinned to his mate.

Quick like a dog that gets clearance from his boss, Wilson immediately pushed Anna down on her knees on the floor, face pressed deep into the leather seat. Holding her arms behind her back in the least painful way possible, he continued ferociously humping the girl's tight ass while Shaq took his mobile.

"FUCK man, oh FUCK.....pfffff........ YEAH!... FUCK!!... mpffff. Tight sweetie!!! I hope you like this as much as I do!!"

The sound of dial tones mixed with the loud groans and moans of the fucking couple.

"Hi Kobe! Shaq here... What you're up to, bud? .... I see.... So Carl and Horace are also there and you guys are having fun with the Lakers Girls, HAHAHA!! That's how I know you!!! Wadda you say, can you repeat? What that noise is? Wait a sec, brot'r..."

Wilson was still humping Anna for all he was worth, turning the seats into one big mess. With each deep thrust into her virgin bowels, more of Shaq's spunk gushed out of her pussy that was oscillating under the anal battering.

"Hey Wilson, turn your volume down a bit, will you? You KNOW Kobe's as deaf as a stone, man, LOL. And it's time to give the young lady some rest, because it's goanna be a busy night for her."

At that very moment, Wilson orgasmed and shot his load into Anna's ass, producing a primal howl that made the windows of the van shudder.

"Kobe....you still there buddy? Yeah... tell the guys to get their asses over to Shaq Palace. And bring some beer with you, will you? No... You can leave the ladies there; we have one here. CU there, man!"

Barely conscious and dripping in sweat and cum, Anna was dropped onto the seats.

A strange mixture of panic and impatient longing filled her, as the van drove off in the capable hands of Wilson, heading towards Shaq Palace together with at least four other cars.

It was going to be a busy night indeed...