Anna & Marie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No; there's no one can see here: you can go starkers for all I care.'

Marie grinned, 'Right.' and slid the bikini pants down her hips and let them fall to her feet. Standing still before Anna for a moment, inviting inspection, she tilted her face up to the sun. Her mons was a neat triangle of tight blonde curls, her labia clearly visible to Anna. She lay down on her back on the mat beside Anna. 'Aren't you going to take that off?'

'Why not.' She took the bikini off. 'I've never sunbathed in the nude before; you obviously have, or is that a sun-lamp?'

'No, holiday in Spain last month. Nice on the beach, terrible fighting off the men.'

'Didn't you indulge?'

'No. Couldn't. It just didn't feel right somehow.'

Anna lay looking down at Marie's outstretched body, her thick, curly blonde hair, her pretty face, her breasts, her slim waist, her flat belly, the curve of her hips, the swell of her curl-covered mons, the long, slim thighs, the casually raised knee which she waved gently from side to side.

'How do I get a vibrator?' Marie asked, breaking Anna's reverie.

'Steve got them for me from adverts in his girly mags.'

'Really?! Does he read them? Doesn't it bother you?'

'Yes. Yes. No. He doesn't get them very often, and I read them too sometimes. They have some quite erotic stories.'

'Do you have any? I've just got to get one of those things. I went up to bed last night and looked in the bag and nearly had a fit! That big pink one like a man's willy: I couldn't believe it! Anyway, I turned on the little one and nearly screamed. I dropped it like it was red-hot!' By now the two women were giggling uncontrollably. 'So then I got undressed and touched it against me and WOW!, it was incredible! I came in seconds, but it was so nice I couldn't stop, and when I pushed it inside me, ooh!' Anna listened, fascinated, their giggling stopped, watching a faint flush appear on Marie's chest, her nipples rising, the knee swaying gently from side-to-side, rhythmically squeezing her thighs together. 'So then I thought I'd try the bigger one, and that felt great, I could feel it right up inside me, just like Paul. In for a penny, so I thought I'd try the big pink thing, and then I found the KY in the bag - I'd always wondered what it was for. I couldn't get it in at first, but I put lots of jelly on it and just pushed hard and it went in; it was like being a virgin! God it looked obscene, but I was feeling so horny and it stretched me just the way I wanted. I pushed it in as far as I could, looking at it sticking out of me and feeling it buzzing away inside. I lost count of the times I came; I think I must have passed out.' Sweat trickled down Anna's breast-bone. Marie sighed, opened her eyes and looked at Anna 'Hope that didn't embarrass you, I had to tell you.'

'Not at all. It was wonderful. Hang on, I'll get one of Steve's magazines.' She went in and returned a couple of minutes later with a magazine, handing it to Marie who rolled onto her tummy and opened it, leaning on her elbows to read. 'I've never read one of these before.' Anna got back on her lounger and watched her reading, watched the profile of her breast, her smooth, round bottom. Marie turned the pages slowly, pausing at the better photos of the prettier girls. Anna smiled 'Could you do that? You've got the looks and the body.' Marie scrutinised the centrefold 'I'd always thought these magazines would be disgusting, but these are lovely pictures; the girls are gorgeous. Paul took a few Polaroids of me topless on one holiday in Spain, but they didn't look very good. Not like these. I'd love to have some pictures of me like this. Only I'd never have the nerve to take my clothes off in front of a stranger. Have you ever posed in the nude?'

'Yes, Steve's into photography. We've got loads of pictures of me nude.'

Marie flicked through the pages until she reached a sex aids advert. 'Ah ha! Right. What shall I get?' They started to giggle again as they colluded over Marie's order.

That done, they both lay quiet for a few minutes. 'Can you put some oil on my back?' requested Marie sleepily, her head cushioned on her arms. Anna got up and knelt beside her, pouring some oil on her shoulders. As she began to smooth it over Marie's skin, Marie moaned gently 'Mmm. That's nice.'

'Want a massage?'

'Mmm. That'd be nice.'

Anna knelt astride Marie's waist 'Pull your hair up.' Marie reached behind her neck and pulled her curls up over her head, exposing a long, slim neck, downy blonde whisps at the base of her head. Anna trickled more oil over her shoulders and began to massage them firmly, accompanied by gentle moans of enjoyment from Marie. Firming her thumbs and fingers along Marie's neck, over her shoulders and down over her back, Anna became immersed in concentration, feeling the firm body under her sliding fingers. As Anna slid her hands up the side of her back, Marie raised herself to lean on her elbows, spread well away from her body, tilting her head slightly to one side as if to look back over her shoulder. The invitation was clear.

Anna paused, picked up the bottle and trickled oil over the base of Marie's shoulder blades. She wants me to. I want to. Do it. She slid her hands over the oil, down Marie's body and back up, underneath her and over her breasts, gently cupping and squeezing them. Marie, head hung down watching Anna's hands massaging her breasts, let out a long breath. 'Mmm, that's nice.' Anna gently pinched her nipples, already firm, closing her eyes and concentrating on the sensations of her hands sliding over Marie's breasts, pausing to just cup them again, caressing gently from their underside to their top. Leaning forward, she gently pressed her own breasts against Marie's back and kissed the nape of her neck. After a few more moments caressing Marie's breasts, Anna stood up, turned round and then knelt back down again astride Marie, facing her feet and tucking her own between Marie's body and her elbows. Leaning forward, she trickled oil along the back of each leg and massaged it in with both hands on each leg. As she reached Marie's thigh, she trickled more oil on, and over each buttock. She gently massaged each thigh, sliding her fingertips closer and closer to Marie's vulva with each sweep. As she did so, she looked at it carefully, the outer labia full and pouty, the inner shocking pink and already shiny with her own lubricant.

Marie stirred, moving her feet further apart, wriggling her hips, her vulva opening to reveal her vagina. Anna slid her hands over Marie's buttocks, back over her thighs, then dragged her fingertips slowly along the edge of her perineum, pressing them against the softness of her outer labia, gently pressing on her anus. Marie let out a shudder 'Do it, please!' she gasped. Anna reached forward between Marie's legs and ran a finger tip delicately between her labia, pushing it gently into her vagina - so wet and soft. Marie's hips arced up, impaling herself on Anna's finger, clenching around it as Anna withdrew it and slid it forward over the firm button of her clitoris. Marie gasped, 'Jee-sus!' and Anna began to masturbate her firmly, rubbing her index and middle finger-tips in quick circles over and around her clitoris, then sliding both fingers deep into her vagina. As Anna continued this, Marie held her hips up and thighs tense, eventually gasping out 'Yes, yes ... oh God!' as her orgasm over-whelmed her, Anna's fingers working quickly, then slowing as Marie subsided.

Anna stood up, then knelt down beside Marie, who turned slowly over, face and chest flushed, a sleepy smile of satisfaction, stretching up her arms to pull Anna down on top of her. They kissed passionately. 'That was beautiful, thankyou.' Marie breathed in Anna's ear. 'I so wanted to do this.' They kissed again, their bodies pressed together, Marie's hands running through Anna's thick brown hair, Anna caressing and squeezing Marie's left breast, her right leg draped across Marie's thigh as she pressed her vulva against her hip. Marie gently pushed Anna back and started to get up. 'Lie on the mat.' Anna took her place on her back as Marie knelt above her, then gently lay on top of her, Anna's arms round her neck, her legs wide apart. They resumed their kissing, both in a fever of passion at the feelings of their lips and their breasts squashed together. Anna lifted her knees up to expose her vulva to the gentle pressure of Marie's pubis. Marie, knowing Anna's need, disentangled herself from their kissing and embrace and slid slowly down Anna's body, squeezing each breast in turn to kiss and suck at the nipple.

Anna lay still, in quiet expectation of what was to come, watching intently as Marie slid down her body. Marie, now kneeling between Anna's knees paused to smile at her and scrutinize her vulva. Anna opened her knees wide, exposing herself fully. Marie lay down on her tummy, her face close to Anna and gently caressed her labia with her fingertips, then leant forward and ran her tongue the length of her vulva. As the tip of her tongue flicked firmly over her clitoris, Anna twitched and drew in her breath. Marie pressed her mouth against the wet, musky pink vulva and sucked Anna's clitoris between her lips, feeling the rubbery firmness of it. She sucked it in and out, then flicked the tip of her tongue over it, then settled to a deliberate rhythmical licking to bring Anna her orgasm. As she did so, she probed gently into Anna with her index finger, feeling her vagina clenching around it, her other arm wrapped around Anna's thigh, her hand pressing on her pubis. Anna, caressing and squeezing her own breasts, breathing deeply and holding her breath, her face and chest scarlet, felt her orgasm building up. Marie instinctively increased the pressure and tempo of her licking, worked two fingers inside Anna who came, her body rigid and a great gasp of breath escaping her. 'Oh God! Oh God! That's so good!' Marie slowed her licking and withdrew her fingers as Anna subsided, gasping for breath. Marie got up and lay on top of Anna, who enfolded her in her arms as they again began kissing, Anna licking the slick sheen of her own juices from Marie's face.

They lay for several minutes just kissing and caressing, holding each other tightly. At Anna's gentle pressure, Marie slid from on top of her to lie beside her, snuggled up tightly, her free hand caressing Anna's breast. Anna spoke quietly, looking intently at Marie who smiled back at her.

'I don't know what to say; about what we've just done, about how I feel. It's all happened so quickly. I've never made love with another woman before; never really wanted to. I've never been unfaithful to Steve, but I don't feel like I have been, either. I love him very much. I was a virgin when we met; he's been the only man I've ever made love with, in ten years. I saw you yesterday morning, out on your patio, sunbathing ...'

Marie looked questioningly at her, then suddenly realised and bit her lip with a guilty smile.

' ... yes, when you masturbated. I stood by my kitchen window and watched you. I couldn't move away. I'd never seen another woman do it. It was so beautiful, watching you, your beautiful body, knowing the pleasure you were giving yourself, wanting you to have a really good orgasm. It was just so erotic. And when you'd finished and started to get up, I ran upstairs feeling so guilty - in case you saw me watching, about being found out, about how I turned on I felt. Then I went and did it myself, thinking about you. You've no idea about how nervous I was when I came round yesterday. I just had to. I had to get to know you. And when you came round for dinner, and you looked so beautiful ... I spent all evening looking at you, staring at your legs, marvelling at how un-self-conscious you were, sneaking furtive glances down your cleavage and at your boobs, staring at you when you were looking away. I was like a teenage boy. And when you told me about Paul I was stunned; and somehow elated. Then we kept talking about sex, and I was relaxed by all the wine, and I felt so horny! Talking with you was so easy. Then I had that rush of blood and gave you my vibrators. I was so embarrassed, knowing that you'd know what I did with them. And then, then you kissed me! I knew you were going to do it, and I just wanted you to but I was so confused and nervous. It was incredible! I was paralysed! Your lips were so soft, so unlike a man's, and when you pulled me against you and I could feel your boobs pressed against mine ... I'm prattling on like an idiot!'

'No, don't stop. Tell me.'

'When you'd gone, I just stood there, stunned. I couldn't believe what had happened, how I felt. I went to bed in my dress, I didn't dare take it off. Don't ask me why! This is so incredible; what do we do now?'

'I'm just as confused as you. I haven't done this before, either. For your sake, we must be discrete ... do you want to do this again?'

'Oh, God, yes!' she pulled Marie tight against her and they kissed and caressed again for several minutes.

'What about Steve?' asked Marie.

'That's what's so strange - it's always been one of Steve's favourite fantasies: two women making love, particularly me making love with another woman and us having a threesome. I could never really get into it; I got turned on when he fantasised, described his fantasy as we made love, but I couldn't let myself go and actually want it in the same way as he did. And now I've done it. From not knowing you, to making mad, passionate love with you in my back garden in two days. Now what do I do?'

'You mustn't tell him.'

'No.'

'What, no you mustn't tell him, or no, you mustn't mustn't tell him?'

'No, I won't tell him.'

'So, we'll have to see each other ...'

'Yes.'

'We're going to have to behave very carefully: lovers are obvious to others, the way they touch, look at each other. What do we do when he does suspect, as I'm sure he will? One or both of us will slip up, give it away.'

'Yes, you're right. I don't know. Oh, God, this is so complicated! I'm so confused! Steve wants to make love with me, and most of the time I'm too tired or I don't feel like it or I've had a bad day or when I do feel like it he doesn't, or the kids are in the way, or ... and now he's away I've just spent an entire weekend feeling so horny and getting a teenage crush on my next-door neighbour and then making love with her, and my poor, sodding husband is away with the kids!' she sobbed desperately, the two women holding each other tightly. After a couple of minutes, being soothed by Marie, she calmed herself and sat up, pulling her hair back from her face 'Now I look a mess.' She looked at her watch 'Fancy some lunch?'

They went inside, still naked. They made sandwiches and opened a bottle of beer each, then sat on the sofa to eat and talk, looking intently at each other. Finished, they cuddled together and kissed softly. 'Why did you kiss me like that last night?' Anna asked.

'I just wanted to, had to, you looked so expectant. You kept looking at my mouth, I knew you wanted me to.'

'Was I?' Anna asked, incredulously.

Marie nodded, smiling 'What you said earlier, about looking at me, furtively - I noticed! When I first saw you looking at my leg, I thought it was slightly odd, but during dinner, when we were talking, the way you looked at me and kept staring at my cleavage, I started to think "she fancies me!". I was quite shocked, even more so when I realised I liked your attention, I liked you looking at me like that. And it was so nice talking with you, you were such fun, and I realised I was flirting with you, leaning forward, letting you see down my top. There was no pressure on me, like there always is with a man trying to seduce me. And I started to look at your boobs, the way your dress clung to them, the way your nipples were sticking out. We kept talking about sex; by the end of the evening I was feeling really horny! Then you rushed upstairs and brought down your bag. As soon as you gave it to me I knew what was in it. You were trembling. You looked so lovely. So I kissed you. It was wonderful. Yes, just like you said, so different to a man. Your lips are full, and soft. And you didn't force and grab and push and try to control me. And you felt so soft against me. I nearly lost control. I had to rush off. Like you, I felt very confused, excited.'

Anna was gently caressing Marie's left breast, watching her intently as she talked.

'What were you reading yesterday? It must have been very mucky!'

Marie laughed 'Yes! Just some steamy thriller. Just lying there in the sun, reading a sex scene every chapter, I got so turned on. I hadn't done it for days, and I had no idea I could be seen. Very careless of me - I'm glad your husband or children weren't in! Anyway, you know how it is: when you've got to do it, you've just got to do it! And look what happened as a result!' They both chuckled, then started to kiss again. 'When does your husband get back?'

'Later; this evening'

'Shall we go upstairs?'

'Why not!'

Marie picked up the bag of vibrators and they went to Anna's bedroom. Marie looked around, saw the full-length mirror and stood before it, looking at her reflection, turning round. 'You're gorgeous, and you know it!' smiled Anna, standing behind her, putting her arms round her waist and hugging her.

'Mmm. I can't deny that!' she laughed 'I hate good-looking women who say "Oh, but my bum's too big" or whatever. Anyway, you're not bad yourself!'

'Two kids have taken their toll.'

'Let me look at you.' Marie pulled Anna gently round in front of her, slid her hands under Anna's arms and cupped her breasts, then began kissing her neck and under her ear. Anna, smiling gently, relishing the gentle caresses and soft dry kisses, inclined her head slightly, feeling the soft pressure of Marie's breasts against her back. She reached her hands back and held Marie's hips, pulling her forward against her buttocks, watching Marie's hands caress her breasts in the mirror. Marie pinched her nipples gently, then slid her hand down Anna's belly, over her hips, pulling her gently back against herself. Anna felt her press her pubis forward against her buttocks, felt the soft curls against her skin.

Marie was looking over Anna's shoulder at their reflection as she slid her hand over Anna's pubis, through her dark curls. Anna moved her feet apart and allowed Marie's fingers to curl round between her legs. Her index finger slid easily between the soft, wet folds. Marie, smiling, kissed her shoulder, Anna smiled back. Marie brought her hand back up and rubbed the glistening finger across Anna's lips, allowed her to suck it in to taste her own juices. As she took it out, Anna turned, putting her arms round Marie, pressing their bodies together as they kissed. Anna pushed Marie gently back, and they tumbled onto the bed. Marie lay on her back and watched as Anna knelt astride her, kissing and sucking at her nipples. As she squeezed and caressed Marie's right breast, looking intently at it almost in disbelief, Anna murmured 'Your boobs are just incredible. So full and round and firm. Mine were never like this. Steve would - will - go wild if he sees you topless!'

Marie, caressing Anna's breasts as they hung down, smiled 'Yours are so soft. Do you want Steve to see me topless?'

'I don't mind if he does. I almost feel proud of you!' They giggled and Anna resumed her kissing and sucking, shuffling her way down the bed as she kissed and licked Marie's navel, then knelt between her legs as Marie opened them wide. Lying flat on her tummy, her legs dangling off the end of the bed, she slipped her arms under Marie's knees and wriggled forward as Marie lifted them up. Her vulva opened pinkly, exposing the dark opening of her vagina. Anna licked gently round her, feeling the slippery warmth against her tongue, breathing deeply of the soft, musky scent. Marie watched her intently, leaning up on her elbows as Anna pressed her mouth firmly against her and probed her tongue as far as she could into her vagina, then licked around and over her clitoris. Marie sighed softly 'That's so nice. It looks so beautiful, so sexy, seeing you there, licking me. And it feels wonderful. No scratchy stubble! So gentle.'