Anna and the Vampire Ch. 02

Story Info
Anna wakes up and does not know where she is.
863 words
4.5
15.6k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna woke up. Where was she? The room was unfamiliar. A big fire in the ornamental fire place was heating a room filled with antique furniture. Tapestries covered a rough stone wall. A storm was howling. Panic seemed to build a brick load on her chest. What happened?

She sat up and the whole room started to spin at once. Closing her eyes she sank back in the bed. A huge bed. A four poster. Opening her eyes again she started to survey. A bed covered with fine linen embroideries and lace lining it. Blankets of the softest wool. A fur over her legs.

She was shot wasn't she? The man who was supposed to marry her cousin had killed all the tourists she had been guiding through the country. He had said he was after their family fortune and then had shot her in her belly and left her to die.

Slowly she lifted the bed covers. She was dressed in a thin white nightgown. The lace and satin ribbons not intervening with a view of her nipples or her belly. Her hands moved over the thin fabric. No pain. No blood. No wound. Slowly she hitched the gown up and watched her naked self. Where she had been torn to ribbons now only unblemished soft skin remained.

Had all been a nightmare? But if so where was she now?

Slowly Anna sat up again in the bed. Again the room started to spin but she just sat there and willed it to stop. She felt so faint. As if she just had recovered from a severe flu attack and had not eaten in days.

She carefully got up from the bed. The nightgown reached her ankles but was so sheer it hardly covered a thing. This was not how she could go and see where she was. Looking around she noticed some black fabric on a chair. It was a heavy velvet black cloak. That would do. She wrapped herself in the cloak and step by step walked to the door. Then decided a peek out of the window might be best to do first.

The view from the window was breathtaking. Somehow she seemed in a building high on a mountaintop. Snow covered valleys and forests were all there was to see. The moon silver in the sky.

Anna opened the door and saw she was on a landing with stairs leading to a lower floor. She started walking down the stairs when she realised there was no lighting but somehow she seemed to have no trouble finding her way. Probably moonlight shining though the window upstairs.

The whole building was silent. She could hear birds on the roof, a horse somewhere, the cracking of her fire and some other one elsewhere in the building. She heard a soft noise and then saw it was a spider walking over the wall in the dark. She had never heard a spider. Spiders scared her.

Something seemed to message in her head that he was not something to be scared of. The spider resumed it journey and the voice vanished.

"I am having such a fever I am hallucinating," Anna thought.

She wondered if she should go back to the bed. Should she just wait there and see who was coming? No best to find out where she was.

Slowly step by step she descended on the stairs. Opening a door at the bottom of the stairs she found herself in a huge hallway stretching away from her in the dark. A faint beam of moonlight a silver pool in the distance. Anna step by step walked towards the light. On each side the hallway was lined with doors. They were all closed. She did not dare to open one. Best to find the ground floor. A door outside.

The pool of moonlight turned out to be the top of a magnificent formal double stairs. The light coming from a big rose window opposite of the stairs. She looked down and saw black and white tiles. Carefully she managed to climb down the big stairs. The huge candelabras were not lit.

On the groundfloor she walked to the big double doors visible in front of her. It took all her force to open one. Snow whirled around her and a huge blast of freezing air greeted her. And a couple of sleeping wolves who woke up and sat up looking at her. In fear she tried to close the door again. "Mistress," said a voice in her head. "Smells nice". "I want to sniff her pussy" some others joined in.

Pushing the door close again she felt her heart race. Was she hearing those animals think? What was happening?

She sank down on the tiles and started to cry. All started to spin again and she felt the darkness surround her again.

Somehow someone picked her up and carried her. In the dark she could hear the sound of a fire getting louder. "Do not be scared love," said a voice. "All will feel strange for you but you will get used to it. I have got you. You are safe."