Anna and Thomas

Story Info
Thomas does Lady Annabelle's bidding.
1.3k words
3.14
18.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ha275
Ha275
40 Followers

This is a tale of.. well it's something I came up with randomly so read it. Thanks.

*****

Thomas was a noble in a land without hunger and war because the ruling family(s) owned and provided for everything. After returning from a ceremony in a nearby town, he saw a beautiful woman wearing a green gown and instructing some men from her horse. Her confidence and charm blew him away.

When she turned her horse around and spanked her horse to leave, Thomas went after her. He was an expert at being a random face in the crowd because his father would often have him working while his pale half-brother Jedidiah was a snob.

So the street smart Thomas followed this wonderful, elegant and near perfect creation of nature around before he realized she was a guest at his own darn mansion.

He asked the guard who told him that she was Lady Annabelle of Jordheim and had arrived with her mother to marry her younger sister to Jedidiah.

Thomas's eyes lit up. He knew he just had to take Anna to bed because he wanted her real bad but also his half-brother Jed was a mess and it would take a miracle if he mans up and shows how honest and genuinely smart he was despite his shortcomings.

So Thomas returned to the mansion in the morning during court after picking up two prostitutes with huge bosoms. He entered like a king with his arms around them and his chest and theirs exposed with a few guards and local clergymen looking at them with shock.

His father, the High King was signing some documents when he saw him and immediately walked towards him with his sword out. Anna and her mother were sitting close by and they both first saw Thomas when the King had his sword pointed at Thomas's shirt.

However, to everyone's surprise Thomas swallowed his pride and started laughing and so did his father. No harm no foul. The king realized who those women were.

He adjourned the court hearing and told everyone except Thomas, Anna and Lydia (Anna's mother) to stay. The king told the two about how he battled so many people to make sure Thomas, an orphan who was brown, was accepted by everyone.

And seeing how he turned out, Lydia held his hand and blessed him. Then she looked towards Anna and told her to talk to Thomas. Anna told him of the surprise of seeing a man of his skin walk with such confidence and command such respect. He told her about the problems he would face prior to the king adopting him. Anna fell for his modesty and invited him to her room for dinner.

Anna waited for him but Thomas was late so she planned to send a squire. Just then, she heard what possibly was a horse outside her window. She looked outside and there was Thomas. "There's a better place for us to enjoy the night than this one love" he said.

Anna looked at her face, held her dress up and looked at her pussy before doing her hair and putting on perfume and running down to meet Thomas.

He took her to an old mansion which he had set up for her. Thomas poured her wine and turned on some music. She drank and joked around with him a bit. "This is the best wine I've had in two long days" she said.

"My father's not known for being a classy drinker I'm afraid so on his behalf I'm sorry you had to wait" he replied and Anna giggled.

She asked him about his sex life and mocked him for thinking of himself as the dominant one. He laughed it off saying she couldn't make him 'drop one drop of his manhood' with her clothes on. "Oh love. Why am I not surprised. I'm sorry that you haven't met a woman like me before" said Anna.

Her confident answer riled up Thomas and he went to the bed the laid down. Anna went in front of the mirror again and took all of clothes off except her undergarments. Thomas could see her perfect figure while she put on some perfume and lipstick she had brought on as her secret weapons.

Anna started stretching and flexing her body while Thomas's penis got hard. "Already?" she said with a smile. They made a vow that the first one to burn out will tell their parents of their true feelings for each other.

She took off her hair catchier and flipped her long golden hair back. Her breasts and flat tummy were closer to Thomas now so his hard on grew even bigger.

"Just try to survive if you can," she said slowly seductively walking towards Thomas.

She stood for a while but went near him and sat on top of his face. Thomas couldn't see her pussy yet but was waiting for her to take her underwear off if it got wet so he could eat it.

Anna wouldn't let him have that joy yet. Thomas eventually started rubbing his lips and licking the sides of her crotch as she moaned slightly.

Thomas's face was now totally under Anna's ass so now started smothering him and Thomas's pants got wet. "Ha!" said Anna claiming initial victory.

She took his clothes off and her own. Thomas realized what had happened so he dug into her even more. He made sure everything on his face was pleasing Lady Annabelle.

Anna grabbed Thomas's dick and gave him a smooth handjob. She would rub the top off and blow him more while he ate her pussy despite being short on air at times.

Thomas eventually pushed her away and sat on top of her. "My turn beautiful" he said before inserting his penis inside Anna.

Her cries of pain and a sometimes the odd look of joy drove Thomas even more. He went hard and rocked the bed so hard that its foundations started shaking viciously.

Thomas didn't let up and neither did Anna. She somehow grabbed his head and started rubbing with her breasts. Her hard nipples were too much for Thomas so now she had him locked up tight and moving towards her win.

Thomas's was licking her breasts and couldn't stay away from hitting her ass harder and harder. Both of these actions were tiring him out quicker than he thought.

Anna was closing on a win on this charming, self-assured and egotistical yet humble piece of hot chocolate which she might never have quite like she was having tonight.

She had one hand on his head and one one his crotch. One leg over his head and the other around his midriffs. It was the perfect position for a dominant female.

Thomas's penis was the first one to give up. He was feeling dizzier even more than before. He realized Anna was still focusing on pleasing her breasts so he slowly took his spent penis out and tried to get his head away from her.

Anna caught him again and held his head between her legs with her pussy really wet and hot. Thomas's couldn't fight off that plus the scent was the knockout blow.

Anna was about to give up but eventually Thomas helped by virtually coming to a stop. He wasn't moving so Anna opened her legs and Thomas fell down.

Anna checked on and him and he was just winded and breathing slowly. "I win haha" she said before kissing him goodnight and putting his head beside her as they both watched each other sleep.

Ultimately, Thomas and Anna were married and the talk of Jed and Anna's sister getting married never came up.

They conquered worlds together before eventually a jealous witch cursed Anna who killed Thomas and herself on their 69th anniversary. Fin...

Ha275
Ha275
40 Followers