Anna Becomes a Willing Host

Story Info
A parasitic plant impregnates a willing recipient.
4.7k words
4.37
66.9k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyR2
sexyR2
49 Followers

Anna was accomplished! Yes, she was also young, pretty, and sexy, with her 5 foot 5 inch 98-pound frame, nearly porcelain skin, blue eyes, 36C-23-34 measurements and cascading auburn hair that fell to the middle of her back, but she was best described as accomplished. In her 23 years, she had managed to graduate early from college, with a degree in botany, then go on to earn her master's and doctorate degrees in the field of crypto-botany. Indeed, she was the world authority on as of yet undiscovered plants with special properties. She, herself, had already discovered several new varieties and species, even an entire new genus of parasitic plants, all the special members of which managed to insert their seeds inside the flowers of other host plants; those host plants giving their nutrients to the growing alien seeds. There was word that the international community was preparing to name that genus after her. Anna often daydreamed about that, to the point that she could be described as fantasizing about it. An entire genus, soon to be known as 'evestigatus peranna', 'discovered by Anna'. She had thought to suggest using her last name, but preferred the sound of 'peranna'.

Yes, Anna had the best job in the world. She could satisfy her desire to hunt and find, to search and explore. She could even write up her research from the field and only rarely would have to leave the exotic locals where she found herself. She was her own boss, and she loved it!

On her current grant, she was investigating the extent of the ranges of the various species of the new genus. She had discovered species of this genus from the arid sands near desserts and from the high dry cold rocky sides of mountains. Now she was in Central America, just outside a small city/town, with all of its modern enticements for a young woman to enjoy, but close enough to the jungle to endow the region with mystery and an air of enchantment.

Today, Anna was taking a well-deserved break from her work. She had dressed in a light frilly shoulder-less sundress with elastic bodice that left her shoulders and upper chest open to the breeze, when there was one. The hem of the dress ended just above the knee. Completing the outfit was a set of sunglasses and a pair of sensible but still pretty, open-toed slip-on shoes with half-inch heels.

Before she had left her apartment, she had inspected herself in the mirror and announced to nobody in particular that she was satisfied with her sensible but still stylish ensemble. While it would be another hot day, which was the excuse that she told herself for the sundress, she also knew that she looked very appealing to the opposite sex in an outfit that showed off her legs, but not too obviously, while simultaneously emphasizing the maidenly form of her torso.

Where else does a young woman go on her day off, but to the mall, or the closest thing to a mall that the nearby city could offer?

Okay, this "mall" would be better described as a noisy, busy market, and was the place where Anna went to do her grocery shopping. Still, this mall/market at least had a covered concourse, several blocks long, which offered shade from the mid-day sun. In addition to the various local vendor stands that sold everything from fruit from the surrounding jungle, to trinkets for the occasional tourist, along the concourse were more permanent shops where one could purchase the finer things that a young lady could not go without: dresses, shoes, perfume and even some simple jewelry.

True, not an item found in those shops carried a brand name found in Paris or New York, but Anna had discovered that she could keep herself looking and feeling feminine and demure with such fare as she would find in some of her more favored shops along that mall/market.

Anna even occasionally found local men to flirt with while she shopped in these stores. There was nothing wrong with satisfying her sexual needs with an afternoon of delight with a hot-blooded Latino on these one-day breaks from her work.

On this day, she had noticed several men that had already taken notice of her as she aimlessly moved from vendor stall to storefront along the crowded way. As always, Anna loved the attention that these men paid her. On such occasions on previous trips, she would purposely bend over at the hip to inspect some item on a stand, or to pet the occasional stray dog, knowing that she was giving the men around her a view of her ass covered by her garment or an extra inch or two of her bare thigh as she did so. When she walked, she sashayed her hips ever so innocently but simultaneously enchantingly for her trailing admirers. If she were in an adventurous mode, she would find a seat, maybe at a fountain or at a cantina, turn and smile provocatively, and would wait for the most forward fellow to approach her. If he was forward enough, she always found that a turn-on, she would accompany him to the local hotel.

Today, as she gathered a following, she decided to first go into a new perfume shop that she had not seen previously and get herself a gift before going to her chosen perch to await today's catch. 'Exotica Perfumes' read the sign outside the store. Anna wasn't sure why she wanted to head into the store, perhaps just to explore the new 'thing' in her world, but as she opened the door, itself a rare item in a hot marketplace, she was enveloped in a rush of wonderful smells. The odors of incense, sandalwood, lilac, musk, tea, smoldering hemp and a hundred others mixed in an enchanting concoction that seemed to emphasize each perfume separately but simultaneously merge them into a symphony of smell greater than the sum of its parts.

Although she did not notice it at first, Anna soon felt a deep desire building in her womanhood.

"Must be due to those wonderful sexy followers of mine," Anna mused to herself, smiling as she did. Yes, she decided, today, one of those men following me will certainly get lucky with a gringo woman. With that, she turned to look outside the front window to see her following herd of men and to pick the likely candidate, but was shocked to find that they had all seemed to have wandered away.

Just then, in an enchanting mix of accents that was both local and foreign, "May I help you, miss?"

Disappointed by her missing entourage, but still somehow excited by the combinations of perfumes in the store, Anna turned to face the store clerk.

She froze in her tracks. Staring back at her was the most exotic, erotic vision that Anna had ever seen. Dressed in a deep plunging green floral print wrap around 'dress' that hugged the flawless deep brown skin of her torso, was held in place by who knows what, and ended at mid thigh of impossibly long smooth legs was a woman that every other woman would both envy and desire. The attendant exuded confidence and sexuality! More, the attendants face was well angled with an aquiline nose and dark piercing eyes and was surrounded by ample flowing black-as-black-can-be hair. To Anna, she looked like a chiseled marble model of the perfect woman. Anna could not say a word.

"Are you alright? Can I get you anything? Perhaps a cool drink?" the vision again offered. Then, "My name is Conseguir, what do people call you?"

"Anna" was all that Anna could find to mutter.

"I think that I had better find you a place to sit down. Nevertheless, do not worry, Anna my dear, I promise you that you will soon feel much better. Better than you can now imagine." I deceptively sweet smile crossed this Conseguir's face.

Smiling sweetly, but provocatively, Conseguir padded away from her in bare feet, leading Anna to a deeply reclining love seat near the back of the store. Anna followed without hesitation and fell down onto the chair, which seemed to be perfect for her exhausted muscles. Exhausted muscles, thought Anna, but how? I haven't done anything strenuous today. That thought, however, seemed to be losing a battle with the idea that Anna would indeed be safe with and feel wonderful because of this beauty that was serving her.

"I'll be back in a moment with some refreshments for you," Conseguir told Anna, as the beauty turned and headed to a door.

Anna noticed the slightest of swellings at the lower abdomen of this exquisite creature. The woman is pregnant! Somebody has fathered a child with this pretty lady. That must be why she is so incredibly stunning, she is with child. Anna closed her eyes and lay back, thinking of the lucky man to have fathered a child with this vision.

Time past. Just minutes, but nonetheless, as she lay in the love seat, Anna started to felt abandoned. Where was Conseguir? How long had it been since she left her? Just then, the beauty that was Conseguir reappeared carrying a glass of white wine and a tray with a bottle of perfume on it. The bottle was cut glass but somehow looked almost organic as opposed to synthetic. Inside it was a glowing green liquid.

"Here is something to refresh you," she said to Anna as she handed her the glass of wine, from which Anna told a slightly less than dainty draft.

"And, I want to show you a wonderful new perfume that I just know that you will love." Here Conseguir took the stopper from the bottle of perfume and brought it to within an inch of Anna's nose. "Smell how exciting it is!"

The next thing that Anna knew, she found herself outside the market place heading for her jeep for the ride back to her apartment. The sun seemed to be nearing the horizon.

"That can't be," thought Anna, "I just got here this morning! She looked at her watch and found that it was already past 6PM. Anna had no memory of what had happened that day from the time that she showed at the market that morning until this very instance.

This time of year, it would be dark within an hour. Where had the day gone? What had she been doing? She suddenly was worried and frantically checked her purse. Money, ID, keys, yes, everything seemed to be fine. Still, Anna could not figure out where the time had gone or what she had done all day long. The last thing she remembered was arriving at the market that morning!

Still, she had to admit that she felt completely rejuvenated, even more so than she usually did after a "girl's day out"! Wow, sister, she thought, you have to be careful about blanking an entire day away like that. With that, Anna dug her keys from her purse and jumped into the jeep. She would have to hurry, but not too much, in order to get home before it got too dark.

45 minutes later, Anna was at her front door. She had made it home by earliest dusk. She had to admit to herself that she knew that she would.

Once inside her apartment, she kicked off her shoes and, in bare-feet, walked to the kitchen where she decided to have a glass or two of wine. There was nothing unusual in that, indeed Anna regularly would have such a glass or so with her meals. However, what Anna did next was a little disconcerting. She opened a bottle and instead of pouring a typical glass of wine in a wine glass, she poured a tall glass in a tumbler, which she thence drank halfway down in one long gulp.

Then, as if in automatic response, she set the tumbler down on the counter and nonchalantly examined the remaining wine in the glass as her other hand somehow started to move up across her thigh, raising the dress as it went, tender fingers tracing softly across bare skin. Onward it traveled, letting the dress hem fall back into place, tracing a line across her stomach to her firm breast encumbered inside the elastic of her sundress.

Anna found herself sighing as her hand, with a mind of its own, squeezed her fleshy mound through her dress. Her other hand left the half drunk wine container on the counter and joined its counterpart squeezing, then petting, then again squeezing her other breast.

Anna's mind was miles away, thinking of a dream that she had once had of a being an exotic dark skinned beauty. Somewhere, in her fantasy, she was a confident thing of beauty and lust. Her hands pulled the top of her dress downward, exposing her breast with their naked nipples, which seemed to be hard as rocks.

"Doing so just seemed to be the right thing to do. A woman should not be ashamed to show her assets". What brought that idea, thought Anna. "Still, it just seemed the natural thing to do".

Anna reached around to her back and unzipped her dress and, letting it fall to the floor, stepped out of it. In one more swift motion, she pulled her panties downward and was out of them and in her natural naked state an instant later.

Once again, Anna could not understand why she felt that this was 'just how it should be', but she did understand that it truly was 'just how it should ALWAYS be from now on'.

With that thought, Anna found herself heading for her bedroom, she opened her closet and took every item from off the closet rail and took the lot of them out to the back yard. She them did the same with the contents of each drawer in her dresser. Anna did not forget the shoes in her closet, which found themselves being tossed onto the pile as well. This reminded her to gather the dress, panties and shoes that she had worn that day to the market/mall. Those, also, joined the pile in the backyard. Anna then took a box of matches from the kitchen, went out to the pile and lit it in several places as she completed a cycle around it, By the time she had made a complete circuit, the first places that she lit were merging into a fast growing pyre. Anna stepped back away from the rapidly consuming fire and found her hands again exploring her body, alternating between her heaving breasts and her throbbing pussy. As the flames grew, so did her ecstasy. Soon, Anna was in a runting, grunting passion that she had never known. She was climaxing continuously as she watched the flames irrevocably consume her clothes.

After about a half hour, as the flames died away, leaving nothing but useless shards of cloth and leather and the occasional metal zipper or ceramic button, Anna, satiated, walked back into the rented apartment, then out the front door, leaving it open as she did. She stood proudly exposed from head to toe in all of her charms at the edge of the road. Soon enough, headlights appeared down the road, coming Anna's way. Anna turned more toward the oncoming car and spread her feet on the ground so that her pussy would be completely exposed when the driver came within eyesight of her. She also, put her hands on her hips and threw her shoulders back to offer her breast to their best advantage to the driver's vision.

As the car came ever closer, Anna was positively dripping.

The car, a convertible, slowed as it came near, and came to a complete stop next to her. In the driver's seat was a gorgeous sexy dark skinned beauty that Anna somehow knew as Conseguir, although she did not remember why. Conseguir told her to get in and to put on her seat belt. Anna did as she was told, and then spread her legs and proceeded to finger herself with one hand while tweaking her nipples with the other as Conseguir watched.

"Go ahead, Anna dear, enjoy yourself as we drive to your new life. It will better prepare you for what is to happen tonight."

Soon after Conseguir had pulled the convertible back onto the road, Anna found herself in an orgasmic bliss, feeling the still hot air blow over her even hotter nude body as she masturbated next to this exquisite beauty.

After who knows how long, with Anna being lost in lust, the car pulled to a stop beside a path leading away from the road to the right into an ever deepening dark wooded jungle. Anna instinctively knew that she wanted to go down that path, but just to be sure, she turned to Conseguir with questioning eyes.

"Yes," came the reply, "Your future of bliss is down there. There is no turning back, nor should you desire such. Flee to your future. Go."

Anna quickly unbuckled her seatbelt, opened the car door, and leapt out. She was somehow being drawn down that dark path toward the only future that she now desired. First, step by step, then trotting, then in a full-tilt run she hurried down the dark path with no fear or trepidation. As she did, her body seemed to respond by driving her to incredible heights of awareness. It was as if her vagina wanted to pull her ever faster and ever deeper into the darkness that was all around her.

The path was now so overcast with trees and vines that not a single star could be seen overhead. Anna was running blind. Suddenly, something long, thick and agile grabbed Anna around her waist and deftly lifted her off the ground. For a second, Anna thought that she had tripped over a vine and assumed that she would find herself falling. Quickly, however, others of these apparently agile ropes grabbed at her arms and legs, pulling them outward so that Anna found herself spread eagle in the canopy of the trees. Suddenly frightened, Anna let out a scream, but just as quickly found another sinewy 'thing' entering her mouth, silencing her. Anna started to struggle, tried to bite through the probe in her mouth, but found neither to any avail. As she struggled, however, a voice, in plain English, came to her head as if it was speaking from inside of her own mind.

"Relax", the voice said. "I won't hurt you. You will enjoy this, both what will occur tonight and what will result from it in the future. So much so, that you will come back here every six weeks, from this night onward, in order to get the same treatment over and over again. Besides, you are now so far away from what you refer to as civilization that nobody would hear you scream. Please, be calm. And enjoy the beginning of your wonderful new life."

Anna was somehow relaxing, even though she remained spread wide open, now several stories into the air.

She became aware that others of these protuberances, they must be vines of some kind, were coming to touch and move along her body.

Two moved up to her breasts and separately completely engulfed one breast each. She did not understand it, but she felt her breast start to expand as if being sucked. Her nipples seemed to be bathed in soothing oils. Then she felt a new strange feeling, it was as if something soft was inserting itself deep into the openings to her milk glands though her enlarged nipples.

Another three vines found her vaginal lips and clit, engulfing one each and commencing to massage them while pulling then wide apart. A fourth vine, thicker that the others, joined that triplet in their assault on Anna's tender regions. This vine inserted itself into her now sopping wet cunt and slowly started to rhythmically slide in and out of her.

The vine in her mouth now continued down her throat to her lungs where it bifurcated into each side. Even though she could no longer breathe for herself, Anna somehow understood that these would pump oxygen into her lungs and carbon dioxide out of her lungs for as long as needed. The middle of that same vine seemed to continue downward into her stomach and she felt her stomach bloat.

Finally, one last vine found and entered her ass. From what she could feel, it grew until it filled her entire large intestine. Anna's openings were violated as much as she felt that they ever would be. She was somehow in lustful bliss. Then the voice came back to her.

"I want to congratulate you. I have chosen you to be the host for my seeds. I am a parasitic plant. Unlike other such plants closely related to me, those that deposit their seeds in the flowers of other plants, I have evolved to require human females to host my seeds as they develop. This is a two-stage process. Tonight is the first stage of that process."

Anna felt the vine in her vaginal canal move further into her, past her cervix and deep into her uterus. She continued in orgasmic bliss, convulsing as she went.

"First, I need your uterine walls to maintain their fleshy mucus build-up so that my seeds can establish prenatal roots into it and extract nutrients from it as they develop. Therefore, the vine in your stomach is changing your biology slightly to allow your body to continuously, over the next four and one half of your weeks, pump estrogen and testosterone into your blood. As a result, you will not have another period until it is time for you to give birth to my seeds. In addition, as a side benefit, these proteins will have you in a continuous state of arousal. You will track down man after man after man to pound their erect penises into your vaginal opening just to relieve the feelings that these hormones cause."

sexyR2
sexyR2
49 Followers
12