Anna Ch. 02

Story Info
After the preparations, Anna is in the hotel.
1.8k words
4.11
23.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I light the candles, turn off the lights, put on some soft music, close the curtains and wait for the knock on the door. A few minutes later I am standing by the door with the leash in my hand as the knock comes and anna crawls in. It is fairly dark and I don't know if she see me standing there or not. As she crawls past me I reach down and take hold of her collar, pulling her all the way into the room and shutting the door. I snap on the leash running my hands down her back and over her ass. She had followed directions well, no bra or panties.

"Welcome anna," I said out loud. "Come let us move into the room. Kneel next to the chair and we will talk a minute before we begin."

I guided her by the leash to the chair and sit down while she comes up to a kneeling position.

Speaking softly I say, "Before we talk let's get you out of that dress."

I reach out and begin to unbutton the dress along the front. Taking my time I work my way down her body as she kneels there in front of me not moving. I enjoy slowly exposing her body as her dress opens, showing her firm breasts, hard nipples, ribs, flat stomach and finally her shaved pussy and legs. I push the fabric off her shoulders and let the dress fall in a heap over her legs.

Smiling I whisper to her, "Mmmmmmmmmm, anna you are very sexy. I like the garter and stockings on you." Taking her chin in my hand I look directly into her eyes. "So here we are. How are you doing?"

She gazes back at me, licks her lips and in a steady voice replies, "I am fine Sir. A little nervous but otherwise fine."

"Excellent," I reply. "Remember our safe words, red for stop and yellow for slow down. I will always respect those words when or if you need to use them. Shall we begin?" anna nods and I reached out to unclip the leash.

I motion for her to stand and her dress falls to the floor around her feet. We move away a step and I indicate she should pick it up, telling her to hang it on a hanger by the door. When she returns I make her stand and slowly turn for my inspection. I have seen pictures of her naked but the reality is much better. I reach out and cup her breasts and ass as she slowly displays herself for me. Her skin is smooth and warm and touching her makes my cock stiffen in my pants. I decide to start with a short spanking. I sit down in the chair and pull her down over my knees, her ass on my lap. She has a very nice ass.

I explain to her, "anna you have such a nice bottom it is going to be fun playing with it a bit. I have decided to spank you and see how well you take the pain."

I massage her ass and then bring my hand down forcefully against her skin. The sound is delicious as she jumps a bit with the impact. I have left a nice red imprint of my hand. She has tensed up a bit with the first swat. I continue to spank first one cheek then the other, firm strong blows to her glorious ass. I watch as her skin darkens to a wonderful pink then reddish color and listen to her grunt with each impact. I stop occasionally to rub and smooth her bottom. It has grown hot under the punishment. Spreading her legs a little I slide my hand between them and feel for her pussy. Pushing a finger inside her I find her wet and warm.

I relay the information to her, "anna, your pussy seems to be enjoying this. That is wonderful." I continue to play with her, fucking her with a finger and then sliding another finger over her clit. Now she is breathing and squirming for a different reason all together.

"You like this don't you anna?" I ask.

"Yesssssss Sir," Comes her breathless reply. I contemplate giving her an orgasm right on the spot but that would be too easy.

Pulling my hand out of her wet pussy I reach down next to the chair for some lubricant. I squirt some on my finger and with my other hand spread her ass cheeks to display her little bud of an asshole. I touch the lubricated finger to her opening and slowly massage around. Pushing against her hole I slowly work my finger into her ass, gently playing and pushing it in deeper and deeper till it is in up to the knuckle.

Then I begin to fuck her ass with my finger, in and out. I pick up a small flogger and as I fuck her ass I use it to spank her bottom and her thighs. Inserting the thumb of the hand I am using to fuck her ass into her pussy. Now I have my long middle finger up her ass and my thumb in her pussy. I pinch the two together inside her body and continue to play and flog her. The pain from the flogging is mixed with the pleasure from my other hand. Her ass twitches with the slaps and her hips move with the rhythm of my fucking.

"anna you are a delicious sight. I am enjoying this quite a lot," I tell her.

Pushing her towards the end of my knees I unzip and unbuckle my pants. I pull out my cock and let it rest against her thigh as I pull her against me and continue to play with her. My cock is hard and throbbing against her and I want her to feel how she has turned me on.

I stop the fucking and flogging and slide her to the floor on her knees between my legs. Our breathing is heavy and the room seems to have warmed up on its own. I take my thumb that was in her pussy and bring it to her lips. I slide it over her sexy mouth and watch as she smells and tastes her own juices. I take her hands in my and bring them up to my nose for a smell. Per my instructions she has played with herself and I can smell her on her own fingers. My cock throbs a bit at the delicious scent. She is kneeling between my legs naked except for the stockings and garter.

I unsnap the garter and tell her to take everything off, "I want you naked anna."

As she unrolls the stockings down her shapely legs I reach over and pick up the nipple clamps. When she is kneeling in front of me again I play and fondle her breasts for a moment or two, enjoying the firmness and warm smooth skin. Her nipples are hard and I pinch them tightly, looking into her eyes. Watching the pain build. She gasps and I release them. Taking the nipple clamps I attach one to each nipple. She looks very sexy kneeling there with the clamps on her nipples and the chain, connecting the two, swinging in time with her breathing.

I slide a mask over her face and pick up the camera to take a few shots of her. I pull the mask back off and sit back pondering how to use her next. She is so sexy I would love to put her on her hands and knees and fuck her but I have decided this first meeting will not go that far. I certainly intend to make her cum for me and also for me to satisfy myself but no matter how sexy she looks I think this first time we will refrain from actual intercourse. I know she is turned on and certainly she can see how hard my cock is. I catch her glancing at my lap. I love how horny she is. I think it is time for me to enjoy her. I clip the leash back on and lead her towards the sitting area of the room.

"Are you thirsty anna?" I ask.

"Yes Sir," comes her reply.

I lead her over to a bowl I have placed on the floor and indicate she may drink from it. She dips her head and laps at the water while I wait and watch. Her ass is a nice shade of pink in contrast to the rest of her smooth white skin. When she is finished I move her over to the bench I have placed in front of the couch. The bench is narrow and about four feet long with a fabric top and wooden frame. Taking her arm I raise her to her feet and sit her on the bench. Then I lay her on her back atop the bench. Her head is all the way to one end and her knees hanging down over the other end. I leave her there and walk back to the bed picking up some lengths of soft nylon rope.

Pulling her towards me I tie her legs to the legs of the bench. I position her so that her pussy is at the edge of the bench and her legs are slightly back under her. I put one tie at the knees. Then I pull her ankles together and tie them so she is fastened to the bench and spread open for me. I take a belt and belt it around her waist and the bench, pulling it tight and buckling it. Next I pull her arms down along the upper legs of the bench and fasten them to the legs at the wrists and elbows. Another belt goes around her chest just under her breasts and is pulled tight. She is now completely helpless and at my disposal.

What a wonderful sight. I put the mask back on her for a minute to take a few photos. Before putting the camera away I take a close up picture of her open pussy.

"I have plans for this pussy," I tell anna as I put the camera away and remove the mask.

Kneeling down next to her head I look into her eyes. I bend and kiss her, softly at first and then with more passion. At the same time I pull on the chain connecting her nipple clamps. I can almost taste her pain as I continue to kiss her and pull. I let go of the chain and pull away from her lips so she can breath. I tickle her ear with my tongue and breath along with her for a while as she calms.

"Now anna we will play. I have some toys to introduce to you," I chuckle.

Before we start I think I will get a bit more comfortable. I remove my clothing and place it neatly on the couch. My cock is hard as I move towards the bed to pick up some more toys to use on anna.

End of part 2