Anna Ch. 02

Story Info
Anna loses her virginity.
2.5k words
4.18
57.8k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
657 Followers

"Who?" Anna asked putting as much contempt in her voice as she could muster.

"A friend," he replied. Anna looked at him with hatred now. "A friend of yours," he continued.

Just then she heard the bedroom door open and Anna moved her head up what little she could to see who had come in. "Georgia?" Anna said in shock.

"Hi Anna," Georgia said smiling, "has Richard been behaving? He can be such a bad boy you know."

Georgia moved next to Richard and brush her hand through his hair. "Isn't she everything I told you?"

"She's marvelous!" He replied with delight.

As Anna looked at into Georgia's face she saw a frown come over her. Georgia leaned over the bed and looked down at Anna's pussy. "What's this?" Georgia demanded as her had touched Anna's pussy. "You have cut her!"

Georgia swung around and slapped Richard hard against his face with enough force that it was evident to Anna it must have stung considerably.

"I'm sorry," he mewled.

"I told you not to hurt her!"

"But she didn't know it happened so I couldn't have hurt her."

His reply was met with another sharp slap across his face. "Apologize to her!" Georgia demanded.

Richard cowered and said, "I'm sorry Anna."

Georgia looked at him momentarily with disdain then said, "That's better. You will treat her better from now on."

Anna felt confused by Georgia's seeming to care for her and how she had punished Richard. Though she knew Georgia as a woman to speak her mind she had never imagined her like this.

The confusion on Anna's face was evident so Georgia offered, "You're wondering how I got involved in this and what I'm doing here?" Anna nodded. "It doesn't matter really but I've known Richard since we were freshmen in college."

"So you and Richard are . . ." Anna let the words trail off.

"Lovers?" Georgia replied with a laugh. "Hardly! Let's just say he's convenient and he likes it that I let him fuck me once in a while isn't that right Richard?" He only nodded in response.

Anna had never heard a woman talk about herself that way and blushed visibly. "Oh come now Anna," Georgia said, "surely you've fucked a guy or two just for fun."

Anna couldn't find the words and finally whispered, "no."

"You've never had a fiend with benefits or a fuck buddy or had a mercy fuck?"

"No," she whispered again finding the ironic shame of being ashamed to admit that.

Georgia looked at Anna quizzically and then said, "You have had sex haven't you?" When Anna blushed in non-response Georgia said in disbelief, "You're a virgin?" Georgia thought for a few seconds and then said, "Well, this does present us with an interesting situation now doesn't it? So my dear, who would you rather lose your virginity to, me or Richard?"

"I don't want either of you touching me!" she lashed out.

"Well, it's a little late for that so I'll make the choice for you. I think we'll take your virginity the old fashioned way, with Dick's dick."

"No!" Anna yelled.

"Oh yes," Georgia said in a breathy voice. She turned to Richard and said, "Strip down dear Richard."

Since he was in little more than a bathrobe it didn't take Richard long at all. As he stood there Anna ran her fingers down his chest to his cock. "Richard, fetch my toy box for me would you."

Anna couldn't imagine what Georgia meant by that but Richard left and returned in a matter of a few seconds. He had a good sized storage box in hand and placed it at the foot of the bed. Georgia bent over, opened in and pulled out a riding crop. She slapped the end of it against her hand and said, "This should help keep everyone in line." Anna had heard of such things but being in the presence of them sent a new fear through her.

"Richard, present Anna your cock and give her a taste of what she's going to get." At first Anna didn't understand Georgia's command but then when Richard moved so his cock was right in front of her face she understood perfectly.

Georgia took Richard's cock in her hand and rubbed it against Anna's lips and said, "Come on, open up like a good girl."

Anna held her lips together tightly and Georgia responded by slapping Anna's thighs hard with her riding crop. Anna let out a loud cry. Georgia was quick to move Richard's cock just inside Anna's now open mouth. Feeling entirely helpless Anna started sucking on Richard's cock.

Having never done this before Anna was very unsure of herself. She felt Richard becoming erect in her mouth but then her let out a little "ouch!" The was immediately followed by Georgia striking Anna across her thighs twice with the riding crop. Anna spit Richard's cock out of her mouth and cried out.

"Anna, you serve only to give pleasure and when you fail that you must be punished. You must toe the line. Do you understand because if you do not," Georgia slapped the crop against her hand, "you'll be dealt with swiftly as you've already experienced."

"Why are you doing this to me?" Anna whined.

"Because it's what you want." Georgia replied strongly. Before Anna could reply Georgia had taken Richard's cock and pushed it back between Anna's lips. She could still feel the sting from where the crop had struck her thighs so Anna was extra careful in how she sucked Richard's cock. Anna could see a bemused look come across Georgia's face and the Georgia sat down on the bed next to Anna. She placed her hand on Anna's pussy and after caressing the top of it a couple of times she pushed a finger into her. She withdrew the finger, put it in her mouth and then said, "You're nicely wet so this can't be all that bad now can it. You taste pretty good too."

Anna hated how her body was betraying her. She had felt certain that having another woman touch her would be repulsive but feeling Georgia's finger in her had momentarily excited her.

Georgia got up and moved to the foot of the bed and then lay down between Anna's legs. "Continue to suck him Anna," she commanded. Richard placed his cock to Anna's lips and she sucked him back in. It actually wasn't so bad as she had feared. Then she felt Georgia's hand on her pussy again pulling her pussy lips apart. A moment later she felt Georgia's mouth on her pussy and her reaction of surprise was to quickly suck in a bit of air but fortunately, she thought, without hurting Richard. She truly did fear being struck with the crop.

Georgia amused herself with Anna's pussy for about a minute before getting up and pulling something out of her toy box. She sat down next to Anna's legs and said, "They call this the silver bullet. I think you're going to love it." Anna felt a smooth object entering her pussy and then it started vibrating inside her. The stimulation was immediate and undeniably arousing. Anna had thought until that point that she could some how fend off her total submission but with this thing in her she felt her will quickly diminish. Georgia kept a hand over Anna's pussy where she had inserted the bullet but lay down next to Anna and took one of her nipples into her mouth. Anna was surprised by the reaction of her body to Georgia mouth. She suddenly felt a hot erotic connection from her nipple straight down to her pussy. While Georgia sucked on one of Anna's breasts she caressed and squeezed the other.

Anna could feel her level of arousal going up quickly. As she continued to suck Richard's cock she closed her eyes as her head seemed to spin with all that was happening to her. A thought went through her mind that she must in reality be some sort of a slut because she was now truly enjoying everything that was happening to her and even more she could feel herself very close to having an orgasm. Anna has masturbated many times over the years and so was no stranger to her orgasm but this felt different, better. Anna squirmed visibly beneath Georgia's touch and then felt the surge between her legs as her orgasm overcame her.

As her orgasm started Anna began to thrust her hips up against Georgia's hand which was still covering her pussy. She momentarily forgot herself and let go of Richard's cock so she could let out a long series of cries and moans as she came almost violently. She knew it was easily the strongest orgasm she'd ever had.

When she opened her eyes again Anna saw Georgia looking at her smiling. "Well Richard, I'd say she's ready." Richard moved to the foot of the bed and knelt between Anna's legs. Even though she'd privately delighting in her orgasm Anna still didn't want this virtual stranger taking her virginity. "Please, can't we not do this," Anna whimpered.

"Anna, you've waited far too long for this. How can I disappoint you now?" Georgia replied. Georgia got up and went back to her toy box and pulled out a rather substantial dildo and said, "unless of course you'd rather have me take your virginity."

The size of the dildo was shocking for Anna and she cringed at the thought of such a thing being inserted into her. Strangely, however, she preferred the idea of Georgia taking her virginity but was also repulsed by the method. So she replied with an almost silent, "no."

Georgia went back into her toy box and pulled something out that was small enough she was able to keep it hidden from Anna's view. Georgia placed the object on the bedside table and out of Anna's view. She then said, "Well, it's only fair that I too be undressed for such a special occasion." Georgia quickly undressed. Although Anna had seen Georgia in various states of undress when they were roommates in college she had never seen her entirely naked. Georgia was rather short in comparison to Anna and her slight body sported breasts that barely filled an A cup. As Anna's eyes traveled over Georgia's body she noticed that Georgia had cleanly shaven her pussy as well.

Georgia moved to the end of the bed and took Richard's cock in her hand and said, "I want to be a part of the moment. Go slowly into her Richard." Then she turned to Anna and said, "this might hurt a little but it'll pass quickly I promise."

Anna had no idea of what Georgia was talking about. She felt the tip of Richard cock graze her pussy lips before slowly pushing between them. She tensed up as he slowly entered her. Then she felt his cock come into contact with her hymen and he stopped briefly. Georgia smiled knowingly, grabbed her crop and struck Richard's ass with a very hard blow. This caused Richard to lurch forward and in doing so he ripped through Anna's hymen. Anna whimpered a little as he tore through her but it there was actually only a very small amount of pain.

Georgia grabbed Richard's balls and said, "Let me see."

He pulled his cock out of Anna and Georgia inspected him. "Nice," Georgia said, "Now fuck her good."

Richard started slowly stroking his cock in and out of her. What little pain she'd suffered from the breaking of her hymen had been quickly replaced by the pleasure of Richard's cock stroking her pussy.

She saw Georgia move back up to the head of the bed. "I think it's time for these," Georgia said holding out two things that looked like clips and were connected by a light chain. Georgia placed one of the clips around one of Anna's nipples and then slowly tightened it with a small ring that she pushed up on the clip. When Anna grimaced a little Georgia said, "I think that's just about right," she paused and then said, "for now." As Richard continued to fuck her Georgia applied the other clip to her other nipple and again adjusted the pressure. To her surprise this small amount of pain on her nipple actually added to her sexual arousal.

Georgia lay down next to Anna and watched Richard fuck her. After a few moments she ran her fingernails down over Anna's body. Anna felt another source of arousal and she gave up any remaining thoughts of not liking what was happening to her. Richard increased the speed at which he was fucking Anna and Anna could feel herself quickly reaching orgasm and then blowing through it.

She surprised herself when screamed out, "I'm going to come!" And then quickly following that with, "I'm coming!"

As her orgasm subsided and she relaxed Georgia got up and stood next to Richard. "Come on you bad boy, come in this girl now!" With that Georgia smacked him firmly on his ass with her crop. Anna felt Richard lurch into her pussy when Georgia struck him. Georgia waited a few moment before saying again, "Come in her! Now!" She smacked him again, harder, on his ass with her crop. Anna could feel Richard banging harder and harder into her. "What are you waiting for! Come in her!" Georgia yelled and struck him on his ass again and again with her crop.

Each time the crop struck his ass Richard banged into Anna just a bit harder but after the third time Georgia struck him he let out a loud moan and said, "Oh I'm coming!"

Anna could see Richard arch his back a little and she felt his cock swell inside of her and then she felt him shooting his hot cum into her pussy. She had never felt anything quite so arousing and was surprised by very suddenly rising to her own orgasm. As she thrust her hips up slightly she moaned out a series of "oh!" and lost herself in her pleasure.

As their orgasms subsided Georgia slithered down Anna's body and took her face in her hands. Georgia kissed Anna with passion and Anna, unbelievably to herself, responded in kind. She didn't know where these feelings and emotions were coming from but she no longer cared either. The kiss seemed to prolong her somewhat subsided orgasm and then as Georgia moved from the kiss Anna could feel her pussy pulsing from the pleasure it had just experienced.

Richard had stopped fucking Anna and had lain down on the side opposite from where Georgia had laid down. After several minutes of silence Georgia asked, "Well?"

"You could have given me some warning!" Anna snapped back.

"You said you wanted to be surprised."

"But kidnapping and rape were never a part of my fantasy," Anna countered.

"You did surprise me though," Georgia replied.

"Why?"

"I didn't think you were actually a virgin."

"Obviously I was," Anna smiled. "So how about letting me out of these things," she said as she pulled at her binds.

"Who said we're done?" Georgia replied with a grin.

espeteroh
espeteroh
657 Followers