Anna Ch. 03

Story Info
Continued play in the hotel room.
1.5k words
4.26
22.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look down at the bed and review the toys I have brought along. I reach over and turn up the music a little bit. I pick up a butt plug, candle, oil and a flogger. Walking back to anna I set the things down on the couch then move over to the sink and grab a towel. I slide the towel under anna's ass. Picking up the oil I squirt some onto her belly and let it pool there. Then I start to spread it around on her breasts, ribs, stomach, pussy and thighs. I don't use a lot, just enough to make a fine sheen on her skin.

"You will find out what the oil is for in a bit anna," I tell her as I pick up her purse. "Is your vibrator in here?"

"Yes Sir," Comes her reply along with a slight nod of her head.

I open the purse and see the Ziploc bag with the vibrator. As I requested she has put a condom over it. I open the bag and can smell her juices immediately.

"Mmm anna, you did a good job following directions. I can smell you on this vibrator."

Putting on a latex glove I pick up some lubricant, putting some on my middle finger and kneel down at the end of the bench looking at her pussy and ass. I take my lubricated finger and touch that spot between her pussy and ass, then slide my finger down to rim her little asshole, playing and teasing it a bit with the lubricant. Getting it lubed up I slowly insert my finger into her, fucking her slowly and gently. Her breathing increases a bit and her pussy seems to have gotten wetter as well.

I continue to fuck her ass with my long middle finger. Sticking it into her then wiggling it around a bit. I take more lubricant and dripped it onto my fingers. Then I slowly insert a second finger into her ass, gently fucking in and out. Watching to make sure she is enjoying this attention I add a third finger, expanding her opening and enjoying the sensation of her tight ass clutching my fingers. I play with her for quite a while, feeling her relax and respond to my attentions. When I think she is ready I take the butt plug and slowly insert it into her ass. Pushing it in with short little thrusts until she has it firmly lodged in her ass. I watched as it disappears inside her, her little hole wrapping around it and taking it in.

"How does that feel anna? Not too much is it?" I ask.

She shakes her head no and I can see the lust in her eyes as she looks down her body at me. Her pussy is so wet and hungry for something I feel that I have to feed it.

I strip off the latex glove and pick up her vibrator. It is white and shaped like a penis. I move around and bring it to her lips. The condom is off and her juices still cover the surface. I make her lick and suck on it for a minute thinking how nice it would feel if that were my cock in her mouth. Maybe later. I pull the vibe out and turn it on. The low humming sounding somewhat sexual as I run it down her oily skin toward her pussy. I tease and circle her opening for a while, watching her hips strain against the belt trying to get the vibrator into her pussy. She is really hot now and I can tell she wants it inside her.

"Well anna," I begin, "Do you want this in your pussy? Are you ready to suffer to get this cock into your hungry wet hole?"

She nods but doesn't say anything.

Stearnly I say, "anna, I want to hear you beg for me to fuck you with this vibrator. Tell my how much you want it in your pussy."

"Please Sir, please put it in me," she pleads.

"Come anna you can do better then that. Lets hear you really beg." I circle the vibrator closer to her opening and up over her clit, touching her gently and moving it away again and again. "Beg for it anna."

"Please fuck me with the vibrator Sir, please put it in my wet pussy and fuck me with it," she moans.

"Very nice anna, you deserve to have it in you. Remember not to cum without my permission. I don't want you to relieve the pressure yet. We have a lot more playing to do."

With that I slowly slide the vibrator into her in one long steady push. I love the way her shaved pussy looks as it takes each inch of it. Her lips hug the white plastic, sucking it in. It almost makes me cum just watching it. I turn the vibration down to a very low hum.

I move toward the toys talking to her in a low voice, "Now you have already had pleasure let's see how you deal with a little discomfort."

I pick up some matches and light the candle letting the flame build for a second. I am kneeling down next to her and as the candle heats up I remove the nipple clamps one at a time, bending over to lick and suck her nipples. I know how it feels when the clamps come off and her moans are so sexy as I continue to use my mouth on her beautiful breasts. I linger for a minute or two then pull my mouth away. The candle is hot now and the wax is dripping down the sides.

"Remember your safe words anna," I warn.

I tip the candle over and let some wax drip onto her stomach. Just a few drops then I stop. She jerks and moans as the wax splashes on her body. With the oil it does not stick and I wipe it away to make sure she is not burned. I have a bucket of ice nearby just in case. Her skin looks fine so I know it is only painful not harmful. I look into her eyes and bring the candle up above her breasts. She is focused on the candle as it hovers over her and tips. Her eyes follow the drops of wax as they fall and splash onto her round breasts, the white wax like drops of cum hardening when they hit. She moans and moves with each drop trying to shake and avoid the pain but I am relentless and continue to target her breasts and nipples. I stop for a moment to let her catch her breath. She has not used her safe word but I wonder how she is doing. Taking a piece of ice I slide it over her breasts, pushing the wax off and cooling her skin. Her nipples get so hard I have to give them a little bite.

The vibrator is still buzzing in her pussy so I turn it up a bit and run a finger over her clit. She is so wet that I know she is still into it. I take the candle and start dripping my way down her body, over her stomach and down to her pussy, dripping a few drops just above her clit, around her pussy and onto her thighs. These are such tender areas she struggles as the pain washes over her. She does so well and moans so nicely I think it is time for a reward. I hold the candle near her mouth and tell her to blow it out. She does so with enthusiasm. Putting it aside I move down between her legs. I pull the vibrator out of her pussy and turn it off. I unroll a condom onto it and set it down. Then I pull out the butt plug. It is lodged in tightly and it takes a few gentle tugs to bring it out of her ass. Lubing up the vibrator I slide that into her ass slowly. It is smaller then the plug and she accepts it easily. I turn it on and kneel between her legs.

"anna you have done so well that I am going to give you some pleasure. I think you have earned it. Of course you will have to suffer a little pain too but I am sure that you won't mind."

I pick up the small flogger and spank her pussy a couple of times. It is a surprise to her and she jolts with the blows.

"Ah anna, that must have hurt. I think I should kiss it and make it better. I wonder how many orgasm you can have with my tongue playing with your pussy and my hand flogging your soft thighs and breasts?"

I bend down to lick her pussy and at the same time use the flogger on her breasts several times. My tongue parts her pussy lips and I taste her juices. I begin to fuck her with my tongue and flog her body at the same time. She tastes so good that I can hardly restrain myself from fucking her. Another time for that. Right now I concentrate on her reactions to my tongue and lips. This could take a while and I am going to savor it.

End of part 3.