Anna Ch. 04

Story Info
Play continues in the hotel room.
1.1k words
4.27
16k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt between her legs and tasted her wet pussy. I probed with my tongue, tasting, licking fucking. Running my hot mouth from her clit to her ass and back. Anna moans with pleasure and I begin to slap her soft skin with the flogger. Now she is caught between the pain and pleasure. I enjoy hearing her moans, using my tongue and the flogger to bring them out. I am enjoying her hot juices. The taste and smell of her make my cock rock hard. I slow down a bit and take my time. I stop long enough to remind her she cannot cum without permission and then I bury my face back between her legs.

I lose myself in her sex. Sucking, licking, biting. Her juices are all over my face. Stopping for air I take two clothes pins and the duct tape. I put a pin on each of her lips the pull them to the side along her thigh. With a strip of duct tape I tape the pins to her thigh so that her cunt is open for me. I enjoy how this looks so much that I take a quick picture of her pussy before pushing my head between her legs again. I tell her in between slurps that I intend to do this for a while. After a bit I can tell she is getting into it. Her hips strain towards my mouth and her juices run down to the vibrator in her ass. Her muscles get more tense and she begins to sweat a bit. Such fun, making her moan like this. I continue to lick and apply the flogger to her soft skin. Anna is getting close.

I stop and lean over her body to look her in the eyes. My face is shiny with her juices and I rub my hairy chest against her breasts as I bend down further to kiss her lips and let her taste her juices. My cock is hard and I reach down and use it to spank her pussy. The wet slaps are very erotic.

"Do you want to cum anna? Can you cum?" I ask as I continue to spank her with my cock and look into her eyes.

She is so sexy and turned on that the urge to push my cock into her is almost too much. "If you want to cum anna you must ask permission. And remember to ask nicely."

With one last kiss and a few slaps with my cock I kiss my way down her body back to her open pussy. I give a slow lick and then stop with my tongue pressed against her clit, not moving. My breath hot against her skin. She moans a bit and wiggles against my tongue, trying to stimulate herself.

"Beg me to keep licking your pussy anna." I say as I pull my tongue from her.

Leaning forward I look into her eyes. We are both very hot and our eyes lock in a gaze that seems to exclude everything else around us. The world is down to our two bodies, breathing heavily and sweating.

She quietly asks me, "Please keep licking my pussy".

I smile and shake my head. "You will have to ask louder then that anna. I want to hear you say the words."

She swallows then says "Please Tom, lick my pussy. Please let me cum, please Sir."

"Very good anna. Now enjoy this and cum when you want. When you do cum I want to hear you moan and thank me for your orgasm."

With that said I bury my tongue in her pussy and lose myself in pleasuring my slave. I continue to lick and suck, watching her reactions, learning what makes her moan. I become intimately knowledgeable about her pussy and clit. I know what she enjoys and continue to pleasure her. I have stopped flogging her now and am content to lick her and listen to her breathing and moans which get louder and louder. Her body tenses as she goes over the top.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm", she moans. "thannnnnnnnnk youuuuuuuuu Tommmmmmmm, oh thank you soooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhh".

I continue to lick and make love to her with my tongue as she convulses against her restraints and her juices flow from her. I push a finger against the vibrator lodged in her ass, Pushing and moving it around inside her. I decide to slow down now that she has cum but I don't stop altogether.

"Mmmmmm anna that was so beautiful. You came so nicely for me. Are you doing OK?' She is still gasping a bit but manages to convey to me that she is OK.

As I continue to lick her, I undo the ties around her ankles and rub her legs a little. Then I take and put her legs over my shoulders so she can straighten them out and stretch a little as I continue the slow licking and sucking of her pussy. I pull the vibrator out of her ass and replace it with a finger. I take my thumb and push that into her pussy and squeeze it together with the finger that is in her ass. Still licking her I continue to fondle and play. My other hand reaches up and caresses her belly and moves to her breasts. I love the shape and feel of her breasts and enjoy her hard nipples. I tug and squeeze and pull causing some more moans to escape from her lips. I decide she is finished cuming for now and move back and away from her. I get up and kneel by her head. Holding her head with one hand I bring her lips to mine for another long kiss.

"Lick your juices from my lips and chin anna." She is a bit dreamy but responds by slowly cleaning my lips, cheeks and chin with her tongue.

I move over to the sink and wash up a bit. The cold water feels good on my face. I fill a glass up and grab a towel. I kneel between her legs and pour some of the cold water over her pussy. Slowly dribbling it on her clit and lips, soaking up the water as it slides down her thighs and ass. She jerks a bit but is still tied securely. When the water is gone I dry her pussy off gently with the towel. With another full glass of water I kneel by her head.

"Thirsty anna?" I ask.

She nods. I take a big drink from the glass, not swallowing.I bend my face to hers and lifting her head slightly I spit the water out of my mouth into hers, slowly dribbling it in. I do this twice more and then set the glass aside. I look at my sexy little slave and decide it is time for me to enjoy some pleasure.

End of part 4