Anna Discovers Sublime Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After only a few delicious minutes Jane called out ‘I’m going to cum baby!’ and with a thrust of her hips she let out a low groan and suddenly covered her hand in cum.

Looking up at Brad she’d giggled at his swaying cock and suggested he might like to put it to some use before it exploded again. Saying this she had turned around, and leaning over a large rock had offered him her beautiful butt. Brad had needed no second invitation. He moved in behind Jane and allowed her to grab his throbbing member between her legs. She’d slid his cock-head up and down her crack a couple of times and then plunged her butt back against him. In a second he had found he was embedded deep in her cunt. His first cunt!

Jane had moved slowly back and forth until he got into the rhythm, and all the time she’d stroked her engorged clitoris. This time Brad was able to achieve his ambition. Jane, still worked up from masturbating for her audience of one, was only minutes from a second orgasm. As he plunged his cock as far as he could into her now sopping pussy, she’d called out again, and suddenly he’d felt the hot flow of her girl juices pouring over his balls. With a grunt Brad let go of his own torrent of cum. Later he’d been quite shocked at his total lack of thought about using a condom. For years he’d been carrying them in his wallet in case this sort of opportunity arose, and now here he’d been shagging his balls off without even considering the need for one. Jane had put his mind at rest, she’d been on the pill, but that still didn’t stop Brad from worrying about disease.

Needless to say, the following day he’d wagged class to go for a health check. A few days later on finding he was all clear he was so relieved he almost thought about going out and finding Jane for another shag. The only problem, she’d made no move to see him again and he’d not managed to get her number.

From Jane’s point of view, Brad had been a one off opportunity to fulfil one of her fantasies. She’d often dreamt about masturbating for an audience, and she’d contrived to make it possible. The shag that followed had been an added bonus. When she’d realised that someone was watching them both from the sea wall, far from putting her off, she’d wanted to give an even better show, so without telling Brad she’d offered herself to him. The very thought of being watched made her cum almost immediately! As for seeing Brad again, she’d enjoyed herself, but mainly because she was on show, it wouldn’t be the same if they fucked in a bedroom or something. So that was that!

Now here he was, watching his older sister flashing her tits at a total stranger, while next to him Anna could barely restrain herself from rubbing her pussy in front of him. Brad thought for a couple of minutes about where to take this situation. His sister had said she was excited and was obviously engrossed in the scene, to the extent that her face was flushed and her nipples were as hard as Suzie’s, pushing their way through her tee shirt. His cock was as hard as rock and desperate to be released from the confines of his pants.

Gently Brad reached out and stroked Anna’s beautiful blonde hair. She looked over at him, her face a mixture of shame and lust. He then took her hand and guided it to the space between her legs. On feeling the contact of her hand with her mound Anna automatically pressed herself and closed her legs around her hand. The pressure was delicious, and for a few minutes she just rode her hand, while watching Suzie remove her bra altogether so she could pull and tug on her engorged nipples. But Anna knew it wasn’t possible to keep this up without touching herself direct.

As Brad had hoped, his sister had taken a quick glance at him and then hastily unzipped her pants. He watched intently, as her pale blue panties came into sight. She slid her pants down her legs a little, and Brad could now see a darker, damp patch across his sister’s mound. She touched herself through her panties, gently at first, and then more urgently as the scene below heated up, strangely because she knew her brother was watching, she felt an even stronger tingling than normal.

Not wanting her to feel alone in her masturbation, Brad unzipped his own fly and pushed his pants down his legs. Anna in her turn watched, as her brother unleashed his throbbing cock, and gently drew back his foreskin. It was all she could manage to stop herself from crying out at this beautiful piece of sexual muscle, swaying before her. Two cocks, not only in one day, but also at the same time. Her fingering got more frantic as she moved her eyes, first to Suzie and her guy, and then to Brad’s fabulous cock. But rubbing herself through her panties wasn’t enough; Anna wanted more. She quickly tugged at her panties until she’d fully bared her pussy. Brad was in heaven, he desperately wanted to see Anna’s fingers sliding into her pussy, and that is exactly what she did.

Kneeling before her brother, Anna parted her thighs until her virgin lips opened. She was already so aroused that there was a slippery coating of her creamy juices covering her labia, and a thin string of it stretched between these outer lips. Brad gulped in anticipation, and his cock jerked as he took in this incredibly erotic scene. His sister looked up and smiled in a way he’d never seen before. Her face was lit up and full of lust as she slipped her long fingers between her legs. First she slid her fore finger down her crack, but this was very quickly followed by her index finger. Then with a sudden movement both digits disappeared into her pink hole.

As she did this Anna looked down at her sister and noticed Suzie had also removed her panties. She now sat facing her lover with her fingers stretching her pussy lips apart. He obviously couldn’t take his eyes from her manipulations, and as she drew a finger over the hood of her clitoris and pulled it back, he suddenly grunted that he was going to cum. With a tremendous jerk his cock became a fountain of creamy cum. The first spurt landed between them both, but as he pulled back and released a second it sprayed across to splash right across Suzie’s bared tits. Then a third, forth and fifth stream of cum hit her body. The last was a direct hit on her exposed pussy. Suzie giggled and eagerly rubbed the offering into her already wet bush of pubic hair.

Brad kept an eye on both the show below and Anna’s reaction to it. His own cock was close to erupting, but he didn’t want to cum too soon. He wanted to stay at this stage of ecstatic pleasure for as long as possible. Anna, on her part, had no such concern; she could feel her climax welling up inside her. Her fingers were moving so fast that Brad could only see a blur, and as she rapidly approached the point of no return Anna couldn’t take her eyes off Brad’s engorged cock. He pointed it towards his sister, so she could see the top of his cock-head and its dilating hole. A drop of pre-cum oozed over his glans and he rubbed it gently over the whole shiny area. Anna let out a gasp and suddenly she felt a hot rush of cum covering her hand, she pulled her soaked fingers away from her pussy, and as she did so a second wave hit her. Brad watched amazed as Anna’s pussy opened up without any help from her fingers and a huge sticky glob of cum was forced out. It flowed down between her butt cheeks and onto the floor. Anna looked down, equally astonished, she had never produced this much cum before; her fingers had got wet, but this was a flood, her pussy had generated what seemed like a litre of sticky fluid.

It was too much for Brad to take, and within seconds of witnessing his sister’s amazing orgasm he felt his own cum surging from his balls, up his shaft and suddenly flying through the air towards Anna’s parted thighs. In all he produced eight copious spurts of sperm; each one splashing across his sister’s thighs and over her already soaked pussy. She followed her sister’s lead and rubbed the heady mixture of her brother’s cum with her own, all over her pussy. Then raising her hand to her lips she sucked the oozing mess from her fingers.

Below, Suzie was preparing to reward her wanking friend. Following his spectacular ejaculation, she stuck three fingers into her highly aroused pussy and started to give him a show to match his own. It didn’t take her long to bring herself to the brink of orgasm, and then with a teasingly slow stroke over her clitoris she pulled back its hood and revealed the hard, shiny nub of flesh. Her outer lips were also spread open, giving all those watching a clear view of an expanse of rosy pink and the fleshy inner lips of her excited vagina.

To Brad’s astonishment Suzie suddenly asked ‘Do you like my cunt?’

He’d never heard her talk dirty before, and this was really dirty. His older sister was spreading her legs as far as she could, giving anyone who wanted to look a perfect view into her most intimate parts. He only wished he was sitting where that lucky guy down there was. If only he could get that close to Suzie’s gorgeous cunt, he’d love to run his tongue right up her crack and nibble on her swollen clit. But why was he daydreaming about Suzie? Here next to him knelt Anna, her legs also spread and even better her pussy was still oozing cum into a growing puddle on the floor.

Anna looked up from her observation of Suzie and noticed Brad staring right between her legs. She knew what he wanted; indeed she wanted the same thing. Never had she known anything with more certainty. Having produced more cum than she’d ever imagined possible Anna could think of nothing more desirable than offering her pussy to her brother’s hungry mouth, and allowing him to lick her out. She’d only read about such a thing in a woman’s magazine, but it had said that nothing could be compared to a lover with a skilful tongue, working on your vagina.

Anna managed to catch Brad’s eye and she then whispered so as not to disturb her sister.

‘Do you want to taste me?’

Her brother nodded vigorously and moved his face closer to her aromatic cunt. Anna shivered in anticipation as she felt his hot breath on her exposed clitoris; then she put her fingers between her legs and pulled her lips apart. Brad could smell the strong mix of sperm and girl juices as his tongue made contact with his sister’s soft flesh. She tasted exquisite, and he immediately wanted more. He pushed his tongue out as far as he could thrust it right into Anna’s dribbling pussy. Her juices were thick and she was producing so much that as he lapped at her hole, her cunt just oozed more onto his tongue. He couldn’t believe it but before he’d taken three licks his mouth was full of her juices. Brad swallowed and decided a different approach was needed. He looked up at Anna’s face and realised that she would be cuming again if he kept on licking.

‘Lie down sis!’ he instructed. Anna willingly lay on her back and bent her knees up. She could hear that her sister below had progressed to being fucked again, and just the sounds were arousing her beyond belief. Now Brad was going to do something to her! He put his face between her legs again and this time clamped his lips right over her hole. Anna felt the initial suction like a jolt of electrical current running through her. Her brother was going to suck her pussy.

Brad took a deep breath through his nose, feeling his sister’s soft pubic bush tickling his skin. Then he applied a bit more pressure with his lips and sucked. The effect was incredible; Anna’s cunt suddenly pulsed and throbbed as she entered another climax, and then he received the greatest gift she’d ever given him. Another huge glob of her sticky white cum overflowed from her cunt and straight into his mouth. It tasted divine, like a honey and oysters and all the good things Brad had ever tasted. As he swallowed the first load, he wanted more, more of this delicious girl cum. He sucked on her pulsing pussy again, and was once again rewarded with the taste of heaven. This time Anna just flowed and flowed, while Brad sucked and licked for all he was worth.

Her cunt was out of control and the combination of Brad’s vigorous sucking and Anna’s own forgetfulness about going to the bathroom before they’d ventured out this morning, resulted in her suddenly realising that there was no way that she was going to be able to stop her bladder from emptying itself in the next few seconds. She tried to warn her brother, but no sooner had she uttered the words ‘… need a pee’ than he had placed his hands on her tummy and pressed down. Anna let out a squeal as her urethra suddenly opened and she sent a huge squirt of hot golden fluid straight down Brad’s throat. He gulped all he could before pulling his lips away from her and allowing her pee to run free. It left her pussy in a great arc and splattered over Brad’s chest.

Anna found she couldn’t control her giggling now, as she watched her brother getting drenched in her pee. But then she suddenly realised that the effect on Brad wasn’t quite the same. Her brother was obviously very, very turned on. His cock was waving wildly before him as hard as it had ever been. His cock-head was shiny and wide and from his hole a steady dribble of clear fluid was running down his shaft. Anna looked up at his face then and knew that she was going to let her brother fuck her. She wanted that cock deep inside her, she wanted to be filled and then some. She wanted to feel his sperm pumping into the depths of her womanhood.

‘Brad I need you!’ Anna whispered in desperate tone. Her brother nodded and moved forward until he was directing his cock right at his sister’s waiting pussy.

‘Fill me up Brad, I want you so much!’

He slid forward and felt no resistance at all as his thick, throbbing cock was suddenly engulfed in his sister’s soaking cunt. He thrust forward up to the hilt, and then slowly withdrew. Anna wrapped her legs around him and pulled him forward again. They kept this steady movement up for as long as Brad could stand it, but he knew he couldn’t last. With a final thrust he plunged once again deep into his sister’s pussy. Anna felt his cock throb, she reached beneath them and found his tight balls. Giving them a gentle tug was all he needed to let loose a torrent of man cum that spurted with force to the top of Anna’s vagina. The sensation triggered another reaction in her, as her cunt spasmed and then released yet more of her precious creamy cum.

Below them, Suzie could swear that she’d heard something. Her lover had withdrawn after firing his load deep into her own pussy, and she had a moment to listen carefully as he panted next to her. Then she heard it again. It was a steady rasping sound as if something was moving backwards and forwards over the straw covered floor above. She put her finger to her lips and told her lover to stay put while she investigated. Pulling her shirt on, but otherwise naked Suzie crept up the steps.

The sight that met her eyes brought a gasp that they surely would have heard if Brad and Anna had not been so involved in fucking each other senseless. The aroma that met her nostrils was overpowering. Pee and cum combined. Suzie’s siblings were covered in both as they frantically fucked before her. Her reaction was first of surprise and then of total lust. She watched as they both came, while gently fingering her already overused clit to bring on her own orgasm. With a gasp she joined her siblings in their final throes of passion and wet her hand with the cum she’d produced.

Suzie knew that she just had to have Brad herself; and looking at her wonton sister she started getting ideas about her as well. But for the time being she crept away and said nothing to her lover downstairs.

12
  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
why

why was this submitted under two different name yours and love_youis one a stolen copy or what

oldwayneoldwayneabout 16 years ago
Good Tale

Thanks for sharing a really hot tale. I hope to see more of your postings.

SCKSCKover 16 years ago
Hot stuff

Both my wife and I enjoyed this story. Please lets have more, sister on sister, sister,sister and brother.

mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelalmost 20 years ago
very hot and horny

mmmm deliciously naughty :) got to be anna and suzie next, dont u think jim lol :)

NorthwestRainNorthwestRainalmost 20 years ago
Your work just keeps getting better!

This is a great story Jim, definitely your best yet. I loved the pissing part and the sex was extremely horny. Good stuff mate,

NorthwestRain

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
My Virgin Sister What starts as spying ends up as much, much more.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
Cocksucking College Sister A brother accidently gets a blow job from his sister...in Incest/Taboo
Bathroom Incursion Josh's sister busts in on him in the bathroom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories