Anna Experiments with a New Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie was naked on the top half of her body and her nipples were very erect. She was wearing pull up dark suspenders that gripped the top of her thighs and a black g-string. She spun around and faced Anna. Ellie placed her fingers in the bands of her g-string and slowly bent over to lower them down her legs.

Jack watched as she bent over. He could see her full round arse in front of him. As she bent further, Jack could make out her little tight arsehole. She stood up and looked back at Jack.

"Somebody in the room," Ellie said whilst looking at Anna and Jack, "somebody needs to fuck me NOW! I'm wet and need to cum!"

Ellie got up onto the dining table and lay back on her elbows. She parted her legs and Jack could see that her pussy was very wet.

Anna stepped forward with her fake cock bobbing in front of her. She took Jack's hand and guided him towards Ellie in between her legs.

"Jack," Anna instructed, "I need you to make sure that Ellie's pussy is ready to be fucked by me. Rub your cock over her pussy lips."

Ellie, still looking down whilst on her elbows, smiled.

Jack grabbed the head of his cock and the sensation caused it to jerk in his hand. He placed the head of his cock against Ellie's clit above her pussy lips.

Anna moved to the side to get a better view. "Now, rub that cock and get her nice and wet Jack."

Jack moved the head of his cock over Ellie's clit.

"Mmmm, that feels good Jack, just there," Ellie moaned.

Jack used the head of his cock to stroke Ellie's clit, he was using the base of the head. His cock was straining and pulsing for some attention. He was moving it side to side over her clit. Ellie was beginning to move hips to help gather the momentum she needed. Jack's cock was so close to fucking this wet pussy and he was ready for it.

"Now use up and down strokes Jack," Anna instructed, "Ellie likes that, don't you?" She had bent over slightly for a better look.

Ellie stared down at Jack's cock rubbing against her clit and nodded.

Jack changed the direction of his stroke. He moved the head of his cock over Ellie's clit and then moved it down so it brushed the opening of her pussy. He repeated the movement, thinking he was so close to fucking her now. His cock was leaking pre-cum and her pussy was now very wet from the attention.

"Oooooh Jack, that's sooo nice," Ellie moaned, "keep doing that...mmmm."

Jack kept the up and down stroking action. He kept the same, steady pace and now he had moved his hips forwards to apply more pressure. This forced the head of his cock well into Ellie's pussy lips and brushed the opening of her pussy.

Jack groaned out loud and, even though he wasn't stroking his shaft, he was so aroused. He knew that this would make him cum. He thought about driving his cock into Ellie's tight pussy. He thought he'd get it in just once, but it would be enough stimulation. He lowered the head of his cock to the opening to her pussy and whilst stroking it up he thrust forward.

"Na-ah, Jack," Anna said and she used her hand to push his chest backwards, "you don't get to fuck her, that's my job."

Jack groaned in frustration and it sounded like Ellie did too.

Jack stepped away and Anna stood in his place. She lowered the cock head and it made Anna groan because the end of the dildo buried in her pussy shifted up. Anna slowly eased the cock into her friend's tight pussy.

"Ahhhhh, that's what I need," Ellie groaned in satisfaction, "mmmm...yes that's it."

Anna slowly thrust the cock into Ellie so the hairs on their pussy were touching each other. Anna then eased it out so Jack could see the base of the head reappear. She repeated this slow fucking action relentlessly.

"Ohhhh god," Anna moaned, "every time I thrust it in, it pushes up inside me. Fffffuck it feels so good."

"Just fuck me faster please," Ellie begged, "I need to cum hard now."

Ellie took her hand and started to rub her clit whilst Anna continued her slow fucking.

Jack grasped his cock but Anna looked at him and shook her head. "Get up on the table Jack," she instructed, "I want to see that cock."

Jack climbed onto the table and knelt by Ellie's head. His cock was wet from her juices and it was dripping with his pre cum. He watched Anna driving the feeldoe dildo hard into Ellie.

"Ohhh fffuck Jack," Anna groaned, "every time I thrust...hmmmm...it pushes into my cunt...sssshiiit. I think...I think...I'm going to cum again."

Ellie started to grind her hips into each thrust from Anna.

"Hmmmm...I'm starting...to get close Anna...please don't stop," Ellie moaned, "oooooh Jack climb up here." Ellie patted her chest.

"F - F - Face me though Jack," Anna instructed through her shortening breaths, "I want to see you stroke that hard cock."

Jack kneeled up and sat across Ellie: with one leg on either side of Ellie's chest. He was facing Anna and Ellie could see his arse.

"Ffffuck Jack that's sexy," Ellie groaned. She was grinding her hips and her hand was furiously rubbing her clit. Jack could tell she was getting close now. He looked down at his cock and grasped it in his fist. He just held it tightly, feeling the tight grip and the pulsing.

"Ooooh god Jack," Anna groaned as she thrust in and out. She was really driving the dildo in deep now. Anna had used a hand to lift up her pussy lips and it made her clit protrude so that every thrust against Ellie caused friction on Anna's pussy. "Shiiiiiit. Stroke that cock Jack, oh god...stroke it slowly for me."

Jack started his slow strokes. He pulled his skin back and then kept a tight grip as he let his hand move up his shaft and over the head of his cock. He felt that familiar ache in his balls. He looked directly below him and watched Ellie's fingers rub her clit. The dildo was very wet and easily sliding in and out of Ellie's tight pussy. Jack saw the fake head appear and then disappear into her pussy lips. Ellie was bucking her hips up and down to meet each thrust and her legs started to quiver.

"Oh fffffuck, I'm going to cum. Oh god, don't stop, don't stop, oooooo. AHHHH...NNNNNGGGGG!" Ellie screamed.

Jack thrust his cock in his hand as the feeldoe thrust into Ellie one more time. He felt his cock explode. Cum shot out and spattered over Anna's pussy as she drove it into her friend. Jack pulled back for another slow stroke and Anna left her dildo deep inside Ellie. She started shaking.

"OHHHH...FFFFUCK. SSSSHHHIIIIIT! UGGGGHHHH!"

Jack brought his hand back up for another stroke and more cum dribbled over the fake cock onto Ellie's fingers and pussy. Jack milked it one more time and his cum dribbled down and a long strand stuck to the head of his cock.

"Fucking hell," Anna groaned through her shortened breaths, "oh god. That was so intense."

Ellie was giggling behind Jack. She was slowly rubbing Jack's cum into her pussy. Her hips were jerking a little still, she was obviously very tender.

Jack spun round off Ellie and kneeled up to look down at her body.

"There's a lot of cum Jack," Anna said, "I'll take one of each of those new things Ellie please."

Ellie smiled, "sold, to you my friend. Just make sure you invite me round every time you get it out."

Both of the women laughed out loud.

"Deal!" Anna said whilst smiling at Jack.

12