Anna from Ukraine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? Because my latest memory from that toilet distinctly features me having my head between YOUR legs while you were leaning against the wall and pushing hard on my head. But I could remember it wrongly, it was after all... well, yesterday, actually!"

Marianne offered to settle the dispute.

"Girls, as the two unreformed rabbits that you are you know you both are to blame here. I have told you countless times that you cannot use that toilet as your own sex cavern. But you are just unstoppable. Sometimes ..."

The blonde paused, then looked directly at her teacher.

"Kathrine, they just cannot keep their hands off each other. I can't help feeling a little bit left out sometimes. They have each other, I have no one. And when I see the passion they feel for each other, when I.." She paused again. "When I hear the sounds of them making love whenever we go somewhere together or I stay over at Mona's place, I can't help feeling a little bit lonely and jealous. I just wish somebody could make love to me the way they do to each other. But that's never gonna happen, I guess."

Marianne always got so amusing after she'd had a few drinks. It was hilarious to see this ultra-gorgeous blonde beauty sit here and complain that nobody was making love to her. It was a lie Bill Clinton could be proud of serving! Just last night she'd had Mona and Anna's tongues in both of her holes and came at least twice.

"Sorry, have to pee." Anna stood up and signalled to Marianne with her eyes to take her place on the couch right next to Kathrine.

The Slavic girl had expected things to evolve in her absence, but was surprised at the rapidity. When she returned from the toilet, Marianne had one leg over Kathrine's knee and was engaged in some heavy making-out with her. The moment Marianne's mouth pulled away it was replaced by Mona's. Wow, Anna thought, remembering the first time four months ago when she was the one to be seduced by Norway's most gorgeous pair of cousins. She remembered thinking she'd died and gone to heaven. That must be how Kathrine is feeling now. Anna was about to join them - yes, this was mostly for Marianne, but it wasn't like she would ever forego an opportunity to make out and possibly more with a woman as hot as Kathrine - when suddenly she noticed something. Someone. A very confused and very gorgeous brunette standing in the doorway looking in their direction.

"Julia!" Anna thought. Their teacher's date. Fucking hell, she was even hotter than Kathrine. A slender, small frame, very small breasts as far as Anna could tell, and a stunning face, with dark brown hair. Late 20s. She did not look Norwegian. Anna crossed the dancefloor.

"Julia, right?"

It really helped to have had a few glasses of wine. No nervousness to get in the way of her desires. Just as Marianne's plan of seducing Kathrine was about to come to fruition, the Ukrainian realized she might have some plans of her own. She noticed Julia's incredible green eyes.

"Eh... yes." She looked a complete mess, alternately looking at Anna and then over at the couch where the woman who was supposed to be her date was making out intensely with two teenage girls. "Who... who are you"?

"I'm Anna. Those two are my friends." She paused for a few seconds, searching for a way to explain the whole situation. "The blonde one really has a crush on Kathrine. It's not like... serious between you and her?"

"I guess not," Julia answered. Well, what could she say really? This was at least an original way of being stood up. Anna felt a little bit sorry for the brunette, she looked so lost.

"Come here," she said, taking Julia's hand and leading her to a more secluded place where Kathrine and the rest couldn't see them.

"I'm sorry your date was ruined. Kathrine is hot, but I can offer you something even better."

The brunette just stared at her in bewilderment with her fantastic green eyes. There was something so beautifully fragile about her face.

"Me," Anna said, her eyes penetrating Julia's. Being the centre of Mona and Marianne's attention for four months now had made Anna believe no one could really resist her. But, well, she could never be certain. It was possible Julia would just freak out and leave or something.

"You mean...?"

She pulled Julia's face closer to hers. Her new friend put up no resistance.

"I promise you a night you will never forget. You are beyond stunning and I will do anything to take you to heaven. Over and over again."

Julia didn't say anything in response, but Anna could hear her breath becoming quicker. With nervousness or excitement? Their noses were almost touching now. The Ukrainian girl could sense the scent of Julia's sweet breath on her face. God, she really wanted this girl, whoever she really was. She gently caressed Julia's nose with her own, not losing contact with her gorgeous eyes for a second.

"I want you, Julia." It felt weird but also insanely sexy using the name of a person she had only met just two minutes ago. Her eyes, her hot breath... Anna was burning with desire. She felt Julia's lips brush against her own, half by accident. This was it. Slowly but with determination she slid her wet tongue inside her new friend's open mouth. The taste was pure heaven. Julia's tongue was still holding back, Anna caressed it with her own and felt it slowly become alive. The Ukrainian pushed her friend closer to herself. She was skinny, her body felt so fragile, like it would just break if Anna didn't treat it with caution. Gradually, Julia loosened up. She seemed to hardly have any breasts of her own - at least that was Anna's impression as they embraced ever more tightly - but appeared all the more fascinated with Anna's breasts. Anna was blessed with a pair of breasts that - although they were technically just middle-sized - looked quite impressive on her slender frame. The way Julia's hand tried to fondle her breasts was somewhat clumsy, but presented clear evidence that the mysterious brunette was letting go of her inhibitions.

"You're not Norwegian, right?"

"Poland," the girl moaned before reinserting her tongue deep in Anna's mouth.

Anna was not surprised, she had detected a Slavic accent there. They continued exchanging saliva for a few minutes, each girl's hand wandering ever more freely over the other girl's body.

"Wanna go to my place?"

"Yes," sounded Julia's immediate reply, "please, take me there."

"It's just... My friends and I, we share this place. So... eh... it's possible that they will also be there. And Kathrine, if they manage to seduce her."

Julia's transformation was complete.

"I don't care. I just want you. I want you... Anna, was it?"

The Ukrainian nodded.

"Just take me with you, Anna," Julia moaned before sliding her wet tongue deep inside Anna's mouth again. Anna could sense her friend's thirst for her. So timid at first, now she was as hot for Anna as Anna was for her.

The two Slavic beauties swiftly covered the mile or so to their apartment in the chilly Oslo December night. Not so many words were exchanged - they were both too impatient for small talk - but Anna at least learned Julia's age - 33! - and that she had some kind of PhD-scholarship at the University. Dizzy with desire, Anna fumbled with the key, finally managing to unlock the door. They stumbled their way into the bedroom and crashed on the double-bed.

"Please, let me go down on you," the Polish girl begged.

Anna shook her head, unbuttoning Julia's blouse.

"I promised you I would take you to heaven. Now just lay back and let me do that."

Gently, she pushed Julia back on the bed. The 33-year old obligingly stretched her arms back, making it easy for Anna to pull off her t-shirt. She grappled a little with the bra, Julia had to sit up and help her removing it.

Her breasts were tiny, practically non-existent. Anna had no clear preference when it came to breasts - she adored Marianne's ample C-cups but was equally taken with Mona's small, perky pair. She closed her mouth around each little breast in turn, drenching them in her sweet saliva and eliciting soft moans from the Polish girl. Her breasts, however cute they were, were only a temporary stop. She slid her tongue down Julia's slender body. She was close enough to her cunt now that she could just follow the smell. With Julia's assistance she removed her pants and panties in one go. She had no patience left, she just HAD to taste this wonderful girl, now!

She took a quick look at the 33-year-old's unshaved cunt. She had the impression her pussy lips were small and neat, although it was hard to say with all the pubic hair. It was for her tongue to find out... Anna felt pussy hair tickle her nose, sensed the pungent, sexy smell of wet pussy and sweat invade her nostrils. Julia's smell. Anna was so thirsty for this girl! Her fingers and tongue opened Julia's cunt lips - they were thin and neat, just like she'd thought - and slid inside the Polish girl's exquisite honey pot. The slender creature underneath her was moaning and trembling. When Anna started teasing her little asshole with her finger, Julia's body shook violently, maybe she wasn't used to this. Her anus seemed unbelievably tight, so Anna just kept tickling it with the tip of her finger, not pushing the finger inside. Julia was on the verge now, her cunt soaking the 18-year old's face with delicious pussy juice of the Made-in-Poland-variety.

"Yeeeess..."

Anna had to hold her lover's body in place as Julia squirmed and writhed underneath her - she wanted to taste every drop that this divine Polish creature had to offer.

When the trembling finally started subsiding, Anna crawled up from between Julia's legs and kissed her on the mouth. Julia's face was all flushed and shiny with sweat.

"A Ukrainian girl always keeps her promise," she smiled at her friend. Julia was still struggling to catch her breath, but managed a smile.

"And as a special bonus..."

Looking deep into Julia's eyes, the Ukrainian girl slid her finger deep inside the Polish girl's vagina, before slowly removing it and showing it to Julia.

"Your taste is pure heaven, Julia."

The naughty 18-year old teased Julia's lips with her soaking finger.

"Do you like to taste yourself? I love it."

With some hesitation, the 33-year old opened her lips to sample Anna's finger. Just slightly at first, with her lips, before she let the slick finger slide between her teeth, welcoming it with her tongue. Anna studied with intense fascination the expression on Julia's face as she tasted herself. It was sublime. The teenager was more than happy to give Julia a few more helpings of her own love juices, the Polish girl lapping up everything Anna's finger had to offer.

Anna felt how her own cunt was aching for attention now and realised it was pure torture keeping it waiting. But she had something else on her mind, something she just had to do.

"Ok, Julia, now I want you to come with me."

The half perplexed, half exhausted Polish girl followed Julia into the living room.

"Have you ever had a lapdance?"

Julia hesitated. She was just so cute! Even after licking her own cunt juice from Anna's finger, she was still embarrassed to admit she had been to a strip club.

"I guess. In Prague. Once."

"By "once" you mean "more than once", right?"

Julia nodded, still with a guilty look on her face.

"There is this club there where the girls are just like super hot. Not as hot as you, but..."

Anna laughed.

"Ok, I'm not jealous. Hope you will take me there one day. In the meantime..."

She motioned for Julia to sit back on the sofa.

"... you will have to do with an amateur."

Straddling Julia's legs, Anna slowly removed her blouse and bra, hypnotizing Julia with her perfect body.

"You can kiss them if you want."

A second later, Julia's tongue was all over Anna's breasts. The sight of this gorgeous Polish woman just worshipping her body was so hot. She was licking Anna's breasts with complete abandon, drenching them in saliva. Anna pushed her chest harder against Julia's face. It felt so fucking nice. Maybe she should start working as a stripper? If all the clients would look as hot as Julia, then that must be the nicest job in the world. Unfortunately, that was probably not the case.

Suddenly, Anna pulled back, leaving Julia with an open mouth and her tongue halfway out. She stood up and slowly unbuttoned her pants, her eyes fixed on Julia's.

"You like my body?"

Julia just stared at her with desperation. Her lips were messy with her own saliva after the intense petting.

"Answer me."

"It's the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen, I swear."

She looked like she really meant it.

"But you were Kathrine's date, weren't you? Not mine."

A terrified look spread on Julia's face.

"It's not right. So maybe we should stop this now before it goes too far."

She started buttoning her pants again. It was so much fun teasing Julia! Like it hadn't gone too far already!

"No, no! Don't go. I... I don't care about Kathrine, you are much hotter!"

Anna was being mercilessly evil, but to have this stunning 33-year old woman begging for her body was just so cool.

"Will you lick my pussy?"

"What?? Of course!!"

"What about my ass?"

Anna was curious to see the reaction and, just as she had thought, there was a hint of confusion on Julia's face suggesting that she had never tasted another girl's ass before.

"I'll do whatever you want me to do to you. Absolutely whatever. Just... please take off your clothes."

Ok, enough with the torture. Time for the poor girl to collect her reward. Anna resumed the slow striptease, enjoying every second of it. Julia's eyes were glued to Anna's body as more and more skin was revealed. Soon only one garment was left. Anna couldn't help herself, she teasingly tugged the waistband of her panties, licking her lips while looking lustfully at her helpless Polish friend. Julia was so hot now she was openly masturbating in front of her. The look on her face as Anna's panties were finally removed and her pussy revealed in all its soaking wet glory was one of total and complete desire, like Anna's cunt was all she was living for. Anna straddled her legs again and pushed her cunt against Julia's face. The Polish girl placed her hands on Anna's buttocks as her tongue found its way inside the Ukrainian girl's vagina. The situation was so intense that Anna found it impossible to contain the orgasmic tidal wave she felt coming.

"Aaaaaahhh!! Juliaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa!!"

She screamed as her body convulsed, pushing even harder against Julia's face, burying her fingers in her dark brown hair. The Polish girl's tongue was working overtime, eagerly lapping up every drop of sweetness oozing from Anna's fantastic cunt.

"Yeeesss, lick me, Julia..."

Her body sticky with sweat, pussy juice and Julia's saliva, the Ukrainian teenager collapsed on the sofa.

*

The giggling noises from the corridor left little doubt.

"Guess the cousins are coming back."

"Cousins?"

"The blonde and the redhead that were making out with Kathrine."

Anna tried to gather her thoughts. Should they get out of the way? Because she was positive she could hear Kathrine's laughter there as well. Or... she was really too exhausted to think clearly. She looked up at Julia, who seemed to be in a world of her own and not someone to be asked for an opinion. As Anna could hear the door being unlocked it was too late anyway.

True enough, Kathrine was with them, as drunk as the rest, and they were so busy making out and fondling each other that it took like a minute or something before they noticed the two nude lovers on the couch.

"Eh... The bedroom is available if you want privacy," Anna informed them. "Sorry we left the club without you."

Marianne and Kathrine noticed their presence, then resumed making out and clumsily undressing each other. Mona came over to the two naked girls on the sofa.

"Hello, you must be... Julia?"

She reached out an unsteady hand. They must have had more than one shot after she and Julia left. The intoxication and the December cold had brought out every single one of the gorgeous freckles on her face.

"I am."

Anna had expected Julia to feel intimidated by the situation and her own nakedness, but the frightened girl from a couple of hours ago was gone. It was like Anna had taken her to heaven and she was still resting on some cloud there. With a funny, dreamy look on her face she shook the redhead's hand. Mona was too drunk not to openly gaze at Julia's naked body. The Polish girl didn't seem to mind at all, not crossing her legs or anything.

"Wow," Mona muttered. "Listen, girls. I have to..." - she was too tipsy to complete a coherent sentence - "I have to help my cuz here a little." She glanced back at Marianne and Kathrine, who were on the floor in their underwear already. "But... don't go anywhere. I'd love to catch up with you two."

Anna laughed.

"You're not too drunk to fuck, are you?"

"Me?" Mona exclaimed. "Anna, you know that I'm never too anything to fuck!"

"That was reassuring. We'll be here if you need us."

"Of course I need you. Who wouldn't fucking need you?" she murmured in a drunken voice. She threw them a kiss and returned to her cousin and her new lover.

Anna just shook her head.

"Norwegians and alcohol."

Julia laughed.

"So, can you fill me in here?"

"You want my fingers in your pussy again?"

"No," Julia giggled, "not fill my pussy. I mean give me some basic information here. Like who's fucking who on a daily basis."

"Ok, so the blonde girl on top of Kathrine, that's Marianne."

They were completely naked now, their clothes scattered all over the floor. It just dawned on Anna that she was about to watch her teacher have sex - with Marianne!

"And the other one?"

"The redhead, that's Mona."

"And?"

"And? Oh, you mean, like who's fucking who? Well, the three of us fuck each other I guess. They were already lovers when I met them in August. Then we became friends and... Let's just say that anyone who thinks Norwegians lack hospitality should meet these two girls."

"But didn't you say they were cousins?"

"They are! Isn't that cool? It means more opportunities for sex! Like, on Christmas Eve and all those boring family events. Yeah, I know it's a little bit incestuous, but who cares? It's not like they're gonna have a baby together any time soon. And anyway, now they have me there to diversify the gene pool!"

Marianne was still on top of Kathrine, the 41-year old's small breasts glistening with the blonde teenager's saliva. Mona, on the other hand, was doing what Mona does best, licking the nearest attractive ass available, which turned out to be her cousin's. Julia was making wide eyes.

"Have you ever had anyone do that to you, Julia?"

The Polish 33-year old shook her head.

"Does it turn you on to watch them?"

"It's so hot. And they're... are you sure they're cousins?"

"Their mothers sure look like sisters, that's all I can say."

Julia was almost speechless.

"So... fucking... hot."

Mona was sliding her tongue up and down her cousin's ass crack.

".. and cousins!"

"Hey, does somebody have a tiny bit of an incest fetish here?"

"Me? No!" Julia protested. "I mean, ok, I fooled around a little bit with my own cousin when we were your age, although it never went further than making out and playing with each other's breasts."

"Cool!" Anna responded. "I guess that makes me the boring one. I don't even have any female cousins. I mean, I have a..."

"You have what?"

"I mean, I have a sister, but that's like... seriously!"

"Is she hot?"

"She's my SISTER."

"Meaning she's hot, 'cause anybody who is your sister just has to be hot like fire."

"No, that's not what I meant. Ok, she is hot, but... fuck, I was the one supposed to be perverting you, not the other way round!"