Anna from Ukraine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am full of surprises," Julia smiled with a funny twinkle in her eye.

"Aaaaaaaaahhh!!"

With Kathrine's fingers in her cunt and Mona's tongue in her ass, Marianne screamed out her orgasm for everyone to hear. Anna put her hand on the furry spot between Julia's thighs. The spectacle had made her Polish friend soaking wet again.

"So, will you let me be the first to taste your ass?"

"But... are you sure... I mean, it's..."

"Ssssh," Anna quieted her. "Let me. I will truly be honoured."

She was about to get Julia to turn over on her belly when Mona approached them.

"Marianne must be in love or something. Can I join you, girls?"

Anna smiled. She was more than willing to share her Polish discovery with Mona. She whispered something in the redhead's ear. Mona's eyes lit up with a mischievous look.

"Ok, Julia, we need a proper bed for this. Let's leave the two love birds here to fuck each other's brains out on the floor while we head to the bedroom."

With a hint of apprehension, but not protesting, Julia let the two 18-year olds lead her to the bedroom, each girl holding one of her hands.

"Now lie on your side," Mona instructed, "with one knee pushed up against your chest."

"That's good," Anna applauded. "Yes, like that."

She spotted the tiny wrinkled opening between Julia's ass cheeks and licked her lips. Anna and Mona smiled at each other as each girl lay down next to one of Julia's holes - Mona had her face in her furry pussy while Anna was staring at her wonderful little anus. Mona wasted no time and slid her tongue inside Julia's vagina, but Anna just had to take in the glorious sight of Julia's anus for a second. Dark brown and super-tiny! She moved her head closer, brushing the Polish girl's most private opening with the tip of her nose. The nasty, erotic smell of Julia's ass drove her crazy. Shivering with excitement, with awe almost, she touched the delicate opening with her lips. Julia's body shook in response. Anna continued kissing it, refraining from extending her tongue yet, as if she wanted to prolong the moment as much as possible. But her tongue was dying to get in on the action - Anna opened her mouth and gently started licking. It was so hot to be the first person ever to taste Julia there!

"Mmmmm." The Polish girl was purring.

Anna was intrigued by the apparent tightness of Julia's asshole. Most assholes were probably tight - certainly all the ones she'd had the pleasure of fingering were, including her own. But Julia's anus seemed unusually tight even by the standard of assholes. Anna put her index finger in her mouth to get it slick, then gently started to probe. So tight! If this was ever going to be possible, Julia needed to loosen it up back there, so Anna went back to licking her. Her ass tasted so hot! Again, she felt an immense gratitude that she was the first ever to sample this exquisite taste. And to be licking her ass while simultaneously be admiring the view of Mona licking her pussy! Mona smiled at her as her tongue plunged back inside Julia's vagina. Anna smiled back. They had given Marianne this treatment countless times. But this was not Marianne, it was Julia, a different feel, a different smell, a different taste.

Hoping that Julia's anus had relaxed sufficiently, Anna tried to penetrate it with her finger. She managed to get the tip inside, but was afraid to use too much force. She didn't want Julia to hurt. Her asshole was just so tiny! It was hard to imagine anything passing through that opening, in either direction.

Mona had noticed Anna's predicament. The redhead gave Julia's asshole a few licks herself before trying with her own finger. Slowly, Mona's index finger disappeared inside Julia's ass. She must be using more force, because Julia let out a small yell, but she didn't protest. Anna found it such a thrill to watch her best friend's finger slide inside this breath-takingly beautiful Polish girl's ass. Anna started licking the finger as it moved in and out of the super-narrow passage, a little bit deeper with each advance. At the same time, she inserted her fingers into Julia's cunt and could feel Mona's tongue making contact with them.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeessss! Don't stop, pleeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeaaaase!"

It felt so cool to give this gorgeous 33-year old woman what, Anna guessed, probably was the orgasm of her life.

*

"Girls, get up. Lying on the floor is unhygienic!"

Mona nodded in the direction of the bedroom.

"A big and comfy bed is waiting for you."

Mona took Kathrine's hand, Anna took Marianne's, and they guided the two befuddled lovers to the bedroom.

"Finally, my date arrived," Julia laughed.

Kathrine's eyes looked blurry. Anna just had to admire her teacher. She was 41 years old and had one of the hottest bodies Anna had ever seen. Slim and tall, with astonishingly attractive legs. No wonder Marianne had fallen for her, although Anna herself preferred her own catch of the evening - Julia! But just the idea that they were here naked in one bed with their attractive teacher - wow! Kathrine was already on her belly with Marianne and Mona taking turns to lick her sumptuous ass and finger her cunt. Julia seemed content just to watch and slowly masturbate herself. So was Anna - for now, because there was something she wanted to do.

Kathrine turned over on her back, catching her breath after another crazy orgasm. Marianne was insatiable and went down on her hairy cunt again, she clearly couldn't get enough of her teacher. Anna felt her excitement rise. Could she really go through with this? I mean, she was their teacher, for fuck's sake!

The Ukrainian girl crawled over to Kathrine. She sat up on her knees and, looking her teacher directly in the eyes, straddled her face. She looked down at Kathrine's confused but lustful eyes looking up at her. Her teacher could stare right into her glorious pussy. Slowly, the Ukrainian girl lowered herself, pushing her teenage cunt down on her teacher's face.

"Lick me," she ordered.

She felt Kathrine's breath on her pussy. Then something wet. Yes! Kathrine - her stunningly attractive 41-year old teacher - was licking her! Anna pushed down harder on Kathrine's tongue.

"Yes, that's good, just continue!"

She had an idea to make it even better. The Ukrainian grabbed Kathrine's hand and drooled copious amounts on saliva on it.

"Put it in my ass," she told Kathrine.

Kathrine's eyes were full of confusion, but the 41-year old did as she was told. Anna sighed with contentment as she felt Kathrine's finger wiggle its way into her tight asshole from behind. Not only was she sitting on her gorgeous teacher's face, but she had her finger embedded deep inside her ass - how cool was that?

"Yeeees," she moaned. "Deeper, please."

Somehow, Anna's orgasm coincided with her teacher's. She collapsed next to her and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"Thanks, Miss H., that was nice. You're one of the coolest teachers I've ever had."

*

Anna was woken up after a few hours by the need to pee. When she returned from the toilet, Julia was also awake, taking a sip of water from a bottle.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?" Anna whispered.

Julia shook her head.

"I always wake up early. Even after a night like this, it turns out."

Anna smiled. She signalled for her friend to follow her and headed out into the living room.

"No sex, just a little Saturday morning cuddling?"

Julia smiled.

"Sounds perfect!"

There was just enough space for their two slender naked bodies on the sofa. Anna had to smell her again. Julia smelt delicious in the morning too, different, but delicious, as all the passion from last night had dried on her body. They just lay there, kissed a little, exchanged small talk about this and that. It was so nice.

"Yesterday you were so aggressive, now you're so cuddly," Julia smiled.

"Is there a contradiction?" Anna wondered.

"I guess not. I'm just pleasantly surprised. Not only do I get to have mind-blowing sex with you, but I also get to morning-cuddle."

She purred contentedly, snuggling even closer to the Ukrainian.

"You smell so nice," Anna complimented her.

"So do you," Julia responded, burying her nose between Anna's breasts and sniffing.

There were a few moments of silence.

"So Mona, she's the one, right?"

"What do you mean?"

"She's your girl."

"No, it's like... some kind of threesome or something. All three of us. We haven't really tried to define it. Let's say we're best friends and fucking."

"I think there's more. I noticed how she was looking at you. But I guess you will find that out for yourself."

Anna was mystified. Mona had actually told her "I love you" - once. But that was after heavy partying, so Anna had put it down to the alcohol talking. She couldn't imagine somebody as arrogant and hedonistic as Mona actually saying those words to anybody.

"But at least I'm happy I can enjoy this moment with you," the Polish girl continued.

A hundred thoughts were swirling around in Anna's head. The clock on the wall said 7.30. Still early. Enjoying the pleasant smell of Julia's skin with every intake of breath, the Ukrainian girl fell asleep again.

*