Anna from Ukraine Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna shook her head.

"He told me I could become Norway's best 800 m runner if I wanted. Meaning, if I stopped drinking and partying."

The previous year, Mona had won a Norwegian bronze-medal in her age-group.

"Well, that's incredible, isn't it?"

"But you don't get my point! The thing, even if I knew he was right, I wouldn't do that. Stop drinking and partying. I honestly just want to hang around with you and Marianne, quarrel about music, party, watch football, dance. I'm never gonna get anywhere, really. I'll probably end up studying languages or something else that doesn't get you anywhere."

"Great! You know I've been thinking about studying Finance, right? I love numbers and I want to make money. Feel free to be my kept wife or whatever they call it."

"That's so sweet of you to say, Anna. I promise I will do my best to look super-hot for you when you come home from work."

"Speaking of hot," Anna said, kissing Mona's face. The salty taste of her drying tears was actually a turn-on. Then again, was there anything about Mona's body that was not a turn-on?

"What is it?"

Anna could sense Mona scheming.

"Well, I just thought..."

The redhead took something out of her bag and blushed.

"Aha, our -- or rather you and Marianne's -- mischievous friend the strap-on-dildo. Well, as I told you, I'm not so super-keen on having it inside my rectum, it's sort of tight there and..."

"I know, I know. I want you to use it on me."

"On you? You mean, anally?"

"Of course."

"But I thought..."

"Yes, I know, with Marianne it was always me on top. So what? I'd love to give you my ass, Anna."

Anna was surprised. She was no fan on dildos or anything dick-shaped in general, but if this was what Mona wanted, then...

"Sure, if you want that. Just don't expect me to be very good at it."

"You don't have to be. Just, you know, push it in and out and don't be too rough."

"Ok," Anna laughed. "If you say so. So, eh, shall we just begin or do you need to, eh, prepare yourself?"

She remembered Marianne would have enemas before these kinds of activities.

"I honestly have no clue how to do that. Marianne always wanted privacy when cleaning herself like that. Listen, I have been on the thread-mill for almost an hour, I really don't think there's anything there."

"Sure. I mean, even if anything did happen... You know you can trust me, right?"

"I guess it wouldn't be the end of the world," Mona replied, and lay down on her belly. "There's some jelly in the bag."

"Ok. Just allow me to lick you a little bit first."

Anna planted small kisses on Mona's buttocks, before focusing her attention on the tiny, brown-pinkish opening between them. Tasting Mona's asshole was not a novelty anymore, but the sight of the redhead's most private entrance still gave Anna goosebumps. That it was even possible to do something like this! The Ukrainian dug the tip of her nose into Mona's anus and sniffed. It was obvious that Mona had just been showering, with just a tiny hint left of the characteristic smell that Anna was so fond of.

Mona giggled.

"That would be a perfectly normal thing to do... for a dog."

Anna sniffed again. It was of course nice to inhale the smell of a freshly showered body, but she also knew she preferred the fuller, more pungent smell of Mona's ass to any soapy aroma.

"Funny of you to say that," the Ukrainian replied. "Because I have a vivid recollection of your nose too entering dog-mode whenever it gets a whiff of my ass!"

"Oh yeah, forgot about that," Mona muttered, rubbing her little butt against Anna's face. The brunette tried to loosen up the redhead's asshole with her wet, probing tongue. She glanced over at the dildo. Marianne had been able to take it, although her asshole was probably not as tight as her cousin's. Anna spread some jelly in Mona's ass crack, loosening her anus further by delicately inserting one, then two fingers into her warm rectum. The Norwegian purred with delight.

"I think I'm ready now, Anna."

The Ukrainian was fiddling with the straps.

"Sorry, I'm all thumbs here."

Mona wiggled her pert little ass impatiently.

"Just fuck me, Anna."

"Ok." The Ukrainian was finally fully armed and pointed the tip of the dildo against Mona's anus. "You let me know if it hurts, ok?" She still thought the dildo looked oversized for an asshole as tight as Mona's.

The Norwegian teenager grunted as the dildo started opening up her ass.

"Yeah..." she sighed deeply, pushing her ass back at the intruder. "Yes, that's good, Anna, fuck me!"

The Ukrainian could sense her lover's arousal, but still held back a little, concerned she was causing Mona pain. The Norwegian spurred her on though.

"Push it deeper, I want to feel you deep inside me, Anna."

Anna finally decided to go for it, applying more force and watching the purple dildo disappear inside Mona's ass.

"Yeah, yeah, fuck me, Anna, I love you, just fuck my ass!"

Anna was no pro, but she felt their movements becoming more synchronised. Wow, she was actually fucking Mona! Not something she'd ever really fantasized about, but now that it was happening it was fun! Especially because Mona seemed to enjoy it so much. As Mona's moaning grew in intensity, the Ukrainian became more forceful in her movements, pushing the plastic member deep inside the Norwegian 18-year old's bowels.

"Yeah... Mmmmmm..." Mona was squirming. Anna could smell the redhead working up a sweat.

"Ok, ok, take it out."

Anna obeyed and Mona immediately rolled over on her back.

"Now push it inside my pussy, I'm so close!"

"But, eh... I don't think I should do that, it could have some bacteria or something that is not good for your vagina."

"Oh yeah, fuck, you're right I guess. Just use your fingers then."

Mona turned around. Anna crawled on top of her, their slender bodies slick with sweat. She pushed two fingers deep inside the redhead.

"Yeeees, Anna!"

While continuing to finger her cunt, the Ukrainian showered Mona's face with her with her warm, heavy breath, her tongue leaving saliva trails everywhere. She knew how addicted Mona was to this kind of treatment.

"Yes, Anna, it's so good, this is paradise," she moaned, rubbing her freckled nose against Anna's tongue while the brunette finger-fucked her.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesss... Anna, I love you, Anna... Fuck me, Anna."

The two girls collapsed in a sweaty bundle.

"Wow," Mona sighed. "That was something else."

She looked so gorgeous, her cheeks flush with excitement and with saliva and sweat all over her deliciously freckled face.

"Yeah, I know, I look a mess, right?"

Anna laughed.

"Yes. An exquisitely beautiful mess."

Anna gave her lover a kiss on the nose.

"And how is... eh, the recovering patient?"

"Are you referring to my ass? She's just fine, thank you."

"It didn't hurt?"

"A little bit, but not more than I wanted it to," the redhead smiled. "Hey, I think you got a message."

Anna reached for her phone.

"It's... it's from Anita."

Anna wasn't sure if she had the nerve to read it.

"Cool!! Our favourite lesbian convert. What's on her mind?"

"Wow..." Anna sighed.

"What is it? Tell me," Mona urged impatiently.

"She... Fucking hell. You were right."

"Come on!"

"Ok. I quote: "Thank you for today. It was wonderful. Please let me know when we can do it again. Just tell me when and I'll be there. Kisses. Anita"

"Congrats, baby," Mona smiled. "You have just turned one of the most attractive girls at our school into your personal sex disciple. You're really like a fucking... force of nature or something. Have you thought about becoming dictator of Norway? No one in this country is capable of resisting you."

Anna was relieved Anita was fine, but now she was worried about something else.

"But Mona... Now that we're girlfriends..."

Mona just smiled and brushed a wisp of hair from Anna's eyes.

"Baby, you can have all the fun you want with other girls. It wouldn't work otherwise. As long as I am the one you love."

Mona was probably right, although in this very moment Anna felt like she could give up all the others for Mona, maybe even Julia.

"Ok, eh... It works both ways of course. I mean, with you and Kristine. But..."

"Yes?"

"I got this idea. Let's each make one rule for our relationship."

"Ok. Good idea."

"Mine is that whenever one of us needs the other, she will always come to her. Like, she will just drop everything she has in her hands --"

"Or mouth."

"-- or mouth, to be there. So, you can call me in the middle of the night or whenever, if you need me."

"Agreed. I also have a rule."

Anna was curious.

"You will never, ever say "I love you" to anybody but me. And baby, I know you have a special thing with Julia, and I'm fine with that -- she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen second to you. You can spend weekends with her and whatever, but don't say "I love you", ok?

"No problem."

"Because I'm pretty sure she has a giant crush on you."

"I'm not so sure about that. Anyway, it doesn't matter, 'cause you're the one, Mona."

"I am?"

Was she... Again?

"Mona, are you?"

The redhead was sobbing again.

"Sorry, I'm just so happy."

"I'm never gonna let you down, baby."

"Please don't."

Anna looked at the person lying next to her. This gorgeous, funny, sexy, messed-up and totally unique creature from this super-weird country was her girlfriend. Wow. She snuggled closer.

"Can I take a tiny nap?" the Ukrainian asked. "It's been an eventful day."

"Sure baby."

Anna inhaled Mona's smell one last time before her eyes closed and she fell asleep.

***

12