Anna Learns A Lesson

Story Info
Anna is forced to watch, then join.
4.7k words
4.31
53k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Simonette
Simonette
16 Followers

My head was bowed and my eyes lowered. My knees were stiff with pain, I was getting cold, and my arms felt numb from being clasped behind my back for so long. Nobody was around as I knelt, meditating on my submissiveness to DM. I was naked and lonely, and so in need of Sir's presence, yet I meditated like this fifteen minutes a day because Sir commanded me to perform this daily ritual on being submissive.

My responsibilities were still to my husband and teenage sons, but Sir had literally taken over my total being. I submitted everything to him, my heart, my mind, my soul, and my body. I only wished I could give him my daily physical presence, but for now we both had to be satisfied with occasional weekends and hours here and there.

I looked at the clock and saw the fifteen minutes were up. I rose slowly from the carpeted bedroom floor and walked to the bathroom to get ready for work. I stretched like a cat, checking out my reflection in the mirror. I was lean from my daily workouts, much more in shape since I became DM's sub six months before. The exercise routine he had commanded had made my abdomen smooth and sexy. I was quite happy about that! My breasts were naturally full and round, and my hips narrow. I turned to check out my backside. My hair hung loose halfway down my back, and my ass was round and creamy white. I smiled, knowing my ass was only for him; no other man had taken me that way but Sir. Although he constantly reminded me that my growing submission was my greatest gift to him, that was my personal way of being his sexual slave.

I turned on the shower and stepped in, feeling the hot water calm my mind and body. Using my hand, I caressed myself with a moisturizing soap. As I soaped the body Sir loved to torture so sweetly, reveling in my soft skin and womanly curves, my thoughts inadvertently drifted to another woman.

Lately I had been feeling very sexually aroused when near a co-worker of mine. She was in her late twenties, a single mother and very open with her bisexuality. Lately, she had been making suggestions that she could tell I might feel the same way. Her name was Jane, and she was stunning. I had experienced vague feelings for women all my life, but had never acted on my impulses. They were not only sexual feelings, but I felt I might be able to love a woman romantically the way I do a man. Because I told every secret in my heart to my Sir, he knew and encouraged my desires. He had told me that when he felt the time was right, he and I should find a woman to share occasionally sexually.

I rubbed my inner thighs, slipping my fingers inside my pussy and ass, washing and caressing. My body was luxuriating in my self-manipulations. Yet I felt anxious, wondering how I would feel about sharing another woman with my Sir. He accepted my sexual romps with my husband, but to think of actually seeing DM fuck another woman, take pleasure from her body, perhaps even cum in her, brought out intense jealousy in me. Since we both agreed our relationship would not be monogamous, I knew it was something I had to work to accept. After drying off, I called Sir on the phone.

"Anna, my sweet!" His voice was calming over the phone.

"Good Morning, Sir," I said happily. "I meditated this morning, Sir and now am sitting on the bed naked."

"Mmmmm, sounds lovely Anna," he sighed, "What did you meditate on today, darling?"

"Sir, my jealousy, and how I must be rid of it to be able to be totally submissive to you."

"You're my very good little girl, Anna," he praised me. "And do you think you are conquering your jealousies, that you are learning to put my pleasures, my desires before your own?"

"Yes, Sir," I agreed proudly. "I believe I'm making very good progress. I know my duties to you, Sir."

"That's wonderful to hear, my darling. So you think you would you be able to accept me torturing you in that manner?"

"Sir, you know I would be so happy to have you do anything to my body that you wish," I assured Him totally sincerely.

"Yes, my precious, I know that. But do you think that you would, for my sake, enjoy having me tie you up and force you to watch me fuck another woman?"

"Yes, Sir," I said as enthusiastically as I could muster. I was thankful Sir could not see my hurt and angry expression.

We chatted for a little bit longer, made plans to meet for lunch, and then hung up. I was terribly confused. He certainly knew how to test my dedication to Him! While I was jealous of Sir, thinking of him being with another woman. I was also thankful he was free minded enough to grant me pleasures, which might include women or even other men in the future. Of course, he would make sure I was safe, and he would always make the final decisions. And the thoughts of what we had discussed made me wildly excited!

I put on a somewhat revealing v-neck sweater and a short skirt. In a way, I knew that I was trying to gain some tiny amount of revenge on my Sir for testing me so. Yes, in all honesty, I realized that I also wanted to impress Jane. Moisture escaped from the seam of my pussy just thinking about her. I checked in the mirror, and the ends of my honey brown hair brushed against the top of my breasts, which were outlined in the clinging sweater. Both nipples protruded. I squeezed them as Sir would squeeze them, sighed longingly, and left for work.

Jane was checking out a patron's books when I arrived. She looked up at smiled.

"Good morning, Anna," she winked, "chilly today, isn't it?"

"Sure is, Jane, I hope they turn the heat up some or we'll freeze today." I shivered, stepping aside as the patron left with his books.

"Bet I could keep you warm, Anna," Jane leaned over exposing her small, but perky breasts to me. "How about lunch?"

"I've already made plans for lunch with a friend. Sorry…but how about you join us?" I asked suddenly, the impulse seeming to flow from somewhere outside of me. Or maybe it was flowing somewhere INside of me! Honestly, I was not sure if I wanted Sir to see sexy Jane. But I now had to admit I was certainly lusting after her, and knew that he would eventually have to approve of her, anyway, before I could ever allow anything to happen between us. Maybe he would even want the three of us to play together!

"Sure, Anna, that sounds like fun," Jane smiled. "It's a date!"

Jane was an extrovert, while I was more an introvert. I guess you could call me the prototypical librarian, being quiet and shy, though I really enjoyed my scenes with Sir. I adored to be spanked, my nipples tortured, tied up and bound, totally subject to his often fanciful desires. Not your typical librarian, but it was who I really was. I'd never been so content in all my years sexually since becoming being DM's sub.

Jane and I arrived at the crowded restaurant at noon. We must have been quite a pair, because all eyes turned to us when we walked in. Me in my short skirt, leather boots and tight sweater, long hair, full breasts, and she in low cut jeans and sweater with her bare midriff. Jane had short black hair and deep brown, almost black eyes and very full red lips. Although her breasts were more pert than large, her petite figure made them seem to thrust out above her tiny waist.

Sir greeted us in his easy manner, pulling out chairs for both of us. I introduced them. Sir and Jane were very taken with each other from the start. Sir touched Jane's arm many times, and Jane laughing at everything he said. I was feeling nothing but pain and agony. Though on the outside I appeared my usual sweet and demure self, inside my rage was boiling. Sir explained our situation to Jane, and she slyly claimed she had already guessed. Smiling his secret smile, he further stated that he wanted to torture me in an emotional way, and she agreed to meet with us the next night for a scene. She was very turned on by Sir. I was dreading it already, but said nothing.

The next day, I skipped my morning meditation. I was deeply questioning the sincerity of whether I really wanted to be DM's sub. I'd had many crisis periods over the past months, questioning my submissiveness, slowly submerging my ego into His. Each step had been pain, but then great pleasure and a feeling of growing comfort and peacefulness. But having to watch my Sir, who I love more than life itself, fuck Jane, was making me physically sick with doubt.

Did I really want to be his sub? Must he torture me in this way just to show how submissive I could be towards him? Would it ultimately be Jane that he desire, and me left behind, regretting the day I introduced them?

I ignored Jane as much as I could that day, pretending to be busy, but I was so scared and sad about tonight's events. Sir had told me exactly what he planned, and that me gladly accepting watching him fuck her would be proof of my submissiveness. I hated them both, but had to admit that if I could actually do that -- feel pleasure at being of service to my Sir, being the one who had brought him such pleasure at the cost of my own pain, be that physical, mental or emotional -- it would certainly be a great proof of my servitude! I only hoped that I could carry it off in a way that would make Sir proud of me. I went home, made dinner, told my family that I had a librarian's meeting, and drove to Sir's house.

Jane was already there. She looked luscious. Her lips were painted very red and she had on a tight little black dress that was backless, revealing her seductive spine. The dress clung around her wide hips and ass and hung low in the back, barely covering the crack of her ass. Her full thighs were slightly apart, and I could see she had on black panties underneath. I had on conservative slacks and a blouse.

Sir brought me over to the couch where they were sitting, having a glass of wine. I was terribly upset, but pretended to be happy about all this to please him. My insides felt tight. I could barely breathe. The lust that I had felt for my co-worker was now replaced with pure hate. I was wondering if there was some way I could pour a little hemlock into both of their glasses. But I hid my emotions. I refused a glass of wine, trying to smile and make pleasant conversation as they finished theirs.

Abruptly, Sir stood and told us to follow him into the bedroom. The next couple hours were unbelievable. It was impossible for me to imaging the transformation of fear, hate and jealousy into lust, passion and hunger for my Sir and Jane.

Sir told me to strip for him and Jane. As I had been trained, I slowly unbuttoned my blouse, watching the reaction on Jane's face. I rejoiced at the sound of her moan as I took off my bra, my breasts tumbling out. I smiled gently at her, feeling guilt for ignoring her all day. I slid down my slacks, not having worn panties, revealing a small waist above a bushy mound of hair and full, white ass. By now Jane was sitting on the bed, her hiked up dress showing her lacey black panties and her garter, unashamedly rubbing her crotch. Finally, I was totally nude.

Kneel, Anna," Sir commanded.

I did so immediately, happy to be in my most submissive pose.

"You are My sub," Sir told me, "not Jane. Jane is only here as a play partner, for us both," Sir explained, touching me gently on the breasts, then my face. "You are my little girl, and the most important person in the world to me, and nobody would ever be able to take your place. Do you understand this, my darling?"

"Yes, Sir," I answered quietly, although my heart was throbbing wildly with passion and pride.

"Do you understand as well?" DM asked Jane.

"Yes," she said huskily, her voice also taut with passion, and I think perhaps a little envy.

Sir lifted me to my feet and then stood me against the wall, tying my wrists to a hook that hung from the ceiling. I sighed, loving the feel of being stretched and naked. My feet were barely touching the floor, but not bound. Sir kissed me tenderly and passionately, squeezing my nipples. He invited Jane over. She was shy all of a sudden, not knowing what was expected of her. She walked over and Sir instructed her to kiss me. We were about the same height and Jane leaned into my lips, kissing me, and then felt my breasts lightly. I moaned, feeling heat between my legs begin to rise like steam after a heavy rain. I felt the silkiness of her dress as I rubbed my pussy into her. She slid her hands down my flanks, feeling the swell of my breasts and the curve my waist. She reached around and palmed my ass, scratching those white globes with her fingernails. I tried to grind myself against her, wanting to feel all of her.

Sir reached under Jane's dress and pulled down her panties, slowly undoing her garter and her hose, disturbing our passions as little as possible. He unrolled her hose, caressing each of her legs as he pulled them down to her tiny feet. He licked her thighs while Jane continued to kiss me and fondle my breasts. All I could do was moan in agony, pressing my body against hers within the limits of my bonds.

Sir bit at Jane's fat ass and she stopped kissing me and screamed in lustful pain. He licked her between her plump ass cheeks. She wiggled her ass for him, pushing it against his teasing mouth, and away from my straining nipples. He suddenly stood and pulled her away from me and threw her on the bed, which was right in front of me.

I was too lost in lust and frustration to feel jealous. I wanted so much to join them as Sir ripped the little dress from her body! Her nipples were hard, red little buttons, which he bit and sucked. She moaned, and I could not tell if the sound was from pain or pleasure.

Suddenly she forced herself away from his attentions and let her hands wander down his body. She unzipped his trousers, pulling them off. He simply lay there, looking into her eyes, observing her in that way of His I knew so well, accepting her desire of his body as his due. She kissed him hard as she cupped his balls gently in her hand. Then she kissed his neck. She ran her tongue down his neck to his chest, down his stomach, and finally over his cock. He growled as she pressed her rolled tongue into his smallest hole, and then wrapped her lips around his hungry cock.

He allowed her to worship there for a few moments as he looked directly into my eyes. His dark eyes smoldered, a combination of lust and calculated torment, or perhaps only a lesson, intended solely for me. Then he gave himself up to the moment.

He reached down and twisted her breasts. She groaned in pain, but only sucked harder on his turgid cock. One hand still squeezing her breast brutally, his other reached down to her ass, first caressing it, then smacking both cheeks until they blushed red. All the while she gorged on his cock as though it were the last treat she would ever taste.

Sir pulled her away, throwing her back down on the bed. He slipped off the panties from her supine, quivering body, then bent his head down, getting lost between her legs. She grabbed his hair pulling him into her…gyrating her hips, moving her pelvis up and down into the rhythm of his expert tongue. They hungered for each other's bodies, forgetting I was hanging there naked, a couple of feet from their lustful bodies. I moaned in frenzied frustration, listening to her yell that she was going to cum, not to stop. I squeezed my thighs together and moved my hips in time with hers. How I longed to be laying there in her place!

Sir's cock was red and hard as he abruptly lifted his own body and then plunged into her pussy. I watched as his cock entered her shaven pussy, paused briefly as she shuddered from the impact, and then pulled out, all wet and glistening with her juice. She gasped at his sudden exit, pulled frantically at him, begging for him to give her his cock, to pound her hot, wet cunt. Sir smiled briefly, and then plunged back in. He fucked her hard, in and out with fierce lust like I have never seen. Her long red fingernails were clawing at his muscular back and all I could do was watch the animalistic scene play out. I was unable to orgasm, yet filled with hunger for his cock and her pussy at the same time. Frustrated, I cried out in emotional and physical desire.

With my crying and moaning, they fucked even harder, their movements intensified because of my presence, lost in each other's passion and raw sexual hunger. Finally, I moaned softly as I heard their cries of ecstasy as they climaxed together. I wept from frustration, hungry for their love and attention. My pussy was dripping. I could feel it between my thighs as I squeezed my legs together. My arms hurt from being suspended, both in my bindings as well as in my multiple desires, as I longed to reach out to the both of them, either of them, both together, to give me some of that love, that physical passion, that sexual release. As they briefly held their respective positions of climax, I drooped exhausted from the ropes that bound my arms.

Sir slowly got off of Jane. They were both hot and sweaty. Jane seemed satisfied and a little embarrassed. Sir rose and came over to me.

"Anna, you are such a good girl, I am so proud of you," he said, and he touched the side of my face gently, running his hand along the side of my cheeks, kissing my forehead, tenderly touching my lips with his fingers and mouth. He kissed the tears from my eyes.

"Thank you, Sir," I barely whispered, choked with emotion and passion.

He lifted my chin, and my eyes finally dared to meet His. I stared into Sir's brown eyes, intently trying to convey my deep love and desire for him. I wanted him desperately.

"Sir, please fuck me. I need to cum," I whispered.

"What, my little girl wants her daddy to fuck her?" he asked sternly.

"Yes Daddy, I need to be fucked. Please fuck me," I begged.

He squeezed my nipples hard, twisting and biting them. I wiggled within my constraints. Then Sir turned me towards the wall and spanked my ass. He did not quit until I was crying. He turned me back around and looked into my baby blue eyes.

"That is for being such a naughty girl, wanting your daddy to fuck you," he said sternly.

"Daddy, please fuck your little girl," I said seductively. I looked coyly at him. I pushed my breasts out, trying to touch my nipples to his chest. I wanted to be his naughty little slut. The entire scene had impacted me more deeply than I had ever imagined. I knew so deeply now that I wanted to be His personal little whore, reveling in His pleasure, taking my joy from being His complete toy, accepting whatever physical pain, emotional torment, or ego submission that would bring pleasure to His life, and would thus make Him proud of me. I finally, deeply understood what it was to give my submission to my Sir.

He grabbed my shoulders violently, again spinning me around to face the wall. His dominant actions excited me beyond my widest imaginations. My naked backside was vulnerable to his strong hands. Sir spanked my ass so hard that my clit was frequently shoved up against the wall. I rubbed against it as he beat my ass, trying to satisfy my burning desire. I was on fire in every way possible.

Sensing this, Sir reached up and untied me. As I sagged down, he picked me up and carried me to the bed, putting me next to Jane. He got on the other side of me, rubbing my burning ass with long, round, tender caresses. I pressed against Jane, feeling the wetness from their juices between her thighs. Without even thinking, I bent down and licked them off of her. I tasted Sir's salty cum and her sweet juice. Licking her wet cunt like a puppy with a bowl of milk, I felt Sir's finger entering my ass hole as his other hand continued to caress my round globes. I moaned and shoved my ass back up onto his fingers, and dove my tongue deeper into Jane's pussy. Without moving away he prepared my ass with lubricant, and then plunged two of his fingers gently into the depths of my hole. I grunted deeply with pleasure.

Simonette
Simonette
16 Followers
12