Anna Learns A Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir lifted my hips up for him and shocked me with a rough plunge into my pussy. I managed to stay centered over Jane's pussy, and I kept licking her as he steadily drove his newly hardened cock in and out of my sopping vagina. It was my first time tasting another woman, and I was so hot for her shaved little cunt. Sir continued to fuck me, but did not climax. With a final caress, Sir withdrew from my pussy, released my aching hips, and stood up.

As he had not given me a command, I never ceased my own actions as he went to the side of the bed and put his glistening cock, which was covered with my juices, near Jane's full, red lips. She sat up and leaned over, swallowing him in one smooth motion, sucking him all the way to his pubic hair. He just stood there and accepted it. I occasionally looked up from between her legs and watched her swallow him alive. It was so erotic to watch.

She grabbed my long hair and pulled hard as she shoved her shaven cunt into my mouth. She was cumming while she sucked on my Sir. I realized that I loved watching Sir get pleasure from someone other than myself. I wanted Jane to feel what I felt. She was still riding the wave of her orgasm when I bit her thigh. She screamed in pain. I continued to bite and suck along the inside of her thighs as she sucked Sir even more intensely.

I rolled her to her side, although her mouth never lost its tight grip on my Master's cock. I bit at her ass as I pushed my tongue inside her hole and licked along inside the crack of her butt. I shoved three fingers up her wet cunt, finger fucking her. I was such a nasty girl! Then I wanted to be even nastier. I spanked her ass hard. It was rounder and fatter than my own, and I wanted her to feel pain. I smacked her hard. I wanted her to feel the pleasure I felt when I gave my Sir the gift of pain, accepting it happily because it proved what I was willing to accept to give Him pleasure. I was getting frenzied from my own power to give her such pain. I hit her over and repeatedly, lost in the motion, my own hand becoming numb with such violent contact. Her ass was now beet red. I was almost to the point of orgasm from hitting her so hard when Sir pulled his cock out of her quivering, crying mouth.

"Anna, stop that this moment," he said roughly.

I was so ashamed at my uncontrollable urges that I hung my head down in shame. I knew he was angry that his little submissive could exhibit such dominant characteristics! Seeing my anguish, Jane reached up and pulled me down onto the bed with her. We kissed passionately while Sir stood there, his arms folded in front of him. She ran her fingers through my hair while exploring my mouth with her tongue. We smashed our breast and pussies together. She felt so soft, my sweet little Jane. I loved her at this moment. Sir ordered Jane to get under me, her legs bent up near the headboard. I lay on top of her face as she licked my cunt. She made me cum quickly. Sir had his fingers in my ass again. I needed to feel that fullness in me. I loved to be fucked in the ass by my daddy.

"Sir, please fuck me in the ass, now!" I begged.

Jane sucked my clit and licked me more as she felt his fingers sliding in and out of my slick asshole. I was about to cum again very quickly off the wave of the first orgasm when Sir slid his cock into my ass. Grunting, he pushed into me hard, leaving me screaming and crying in pain and unbearable sexual bliss. I fucked Jane's mouth with my burning pussy as DM fucked my ass. As his thrusts became quicker and deeper into my hole, Jane's tongue worked faster within my burning bush. The heat and the pressure seemed to grow and expand until I screamed and came in multiple orgasms. I felt Sir's hot liquid as he fell against my backside, exhausted.

For several moments we lay still, unable to move. I'm not sure if Jane had climaxed again, but she certainly seemed satisfied.

Then Jane slid out from under us, kissed us both on the cheeks, and quickly got dressed, saying she must go now. I was secretly glad, not wanting to share this intimate moment with her. But I stood, hugged and kissed her, and thanked her for being such a sweet friend. We said our heartfelt goodbyes, and I told Jane I would see her at work the next day. When she was gone, I cuddled up against my Sir, who held me securely.

"So, my sweet little Anna, what lesson did you learn this evening?" Sir asked me.

"I learned that I must put your pleasure before my own, Sir."

"Yes, what else, my pet," Sir coaxed me gently.

"That I must do things at times that I dislike Sir, to prove my submission to you." I answered truthfully.

"What is the word, my little Anna? What must a true sub have above all else?"

"Acceptance, Sir. I must learn to accept with gratitude and true humility whatever it is you wish to give me, to do with me, to inflict upon me that I may give you pleasure. To accept my role, Sir, which is to give my Lord and Master whatever pleasure I may give Him."

"Yes, my darling little girl," Sir crooned in my ear. "You are my precious sub, Anna," Sir held me close to him, "and I love you very, very much, my child."

"I adore you, Sir," I said sincerely. And I knew I always would.

12