Anna Louisiana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb319
bb319
96 Followers

"Oh yeah, baby! Keep doing that!"

Jillian didn't need to be asked twice. She took the whole nipple into her mouth and started sucking.

"Oh yeah. . .oh yeah. . .OH YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Riley suddenly went very stiff, then very loose.

"Did you just have an orgasm from me sucking your nipple?"

"Yeah. I told you they were sensitive. I've sometimes been able to come just by playing with them. Not usually though. I think that because it was you doing it that I was extra aroused."

"Do you want me to keep going?"

"Oh hell, yeah! I don't want to stop now!"

Jillian started kissing downward again. Now having much more confidence than she had ever had in her life, she decided to take the initiative and stuck her tongue in Riley's belly button without being told to.

"Oooh! That tickles! But keep moving down!"

Jillian saw that Riley had a bikini wax and the hair that was left was trimmed short. For some reason, that turned her on more than if she had seen a hairy bush or a cleanly shaved pussy. With no hesitation anymore, she immediately started licking on Riley's clit and pumping two fingers in and out of her pussy-hole.

"More!"

"Mmmph???"

"More fingers! I like three fingers in my pussy!"

Jillian took the hint and inserted three fingers in Riley's vagina. Remembering what Riley did to her earlier, she started pumping slow and sped up as Riley got wetter and wetter, all the while making sure that her tongue was taking care of Riley's clit.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! I'M COOMMMIIIINNNNNGGGG!!!!!"

And then a burst of liquid came out of Riley's vagina. Jillian got a little in her mouth and on her hand, but she moved out of the way quickly enough to avoid most of it. At first, she thought Riley might have wet herself, but although the liquid was tangy and pungent, it didn't smell or taste like pee.

"What was that?"

"When I come really hard, sometimes I squirt. I asked my doctor and she says it's unusual, but there's nothing wrong with it."

"Does this mean we're done?"

"Do you want to stop?"

"No."

"Well then let's keep going. Do you know what a sixty-nine is?"

"Yeah."

"Then let's try that."

After a few fumbling attempts, they figured out that since Jillian was almost a foot taller than Riley, it would work best if Riley was lying flat on her back while Jillian sat on her face and bent down to eat her pussy. They started licking and fingering each other for several minutes until they both came at the same time.

"Wow! That was better than I ever expected! Do you want to stop now, Jillian?"

"Actually, no. If you want to go a little further, there's something I want to try."

She straddled Riley's thigh and then moved closer until their genitals touched. Then she started rubbing herself against Riley. Riley responded by kissing Jillian and playing with her breasts while also rubbing her pussy against Jillian's. In later years, they would learn that they didn't invent this and that it was called tribbing or scissoring. But all they knew or cared about at that moment was that it felt so good.

Since both girls were highly aroused by this time, it didn't take long for them to climax together. Riley squirted again, but this time Jillian didn't jump out of the way. She was starting to warm to the smell and feel of Riley's pussy juice.

After their orgasms, both girls were blissfully exhausted.

"Is this what the rest of our lives are going to be like?" asked Jillian.

"Baby, we can do this anytime you want, even when we're in the nursing home."

"I think I'm going to like this."

"Me too, baby. Me too."

As Jillian drifted off to sleep with Riley in her arms, she started humming her favorite song to herself. Then she started to quietly sing the lyrics: "I'm so in love with you/But you can't know it. . ."

"You know I'm gonna have to change the lyrics now."

"Don't you dare!"

Epilogue:

During freshman year, Riley and Jillian stayed in the dorms at Berklee and BU respectively. By sophomore year, however, they were able to find an apartment together on the banks of the Charles River and lived there as a couple. This arrangement inspired Riley to write a bunch of new songs, and eventually she had an album's worth of material.

Using her old connections, she booked time in a studio to record, then released the album as herself instead of Anna. Almost instantly, rumors began to swirl about who the person was that she wrote all those songs about. Some said it was the brother of the star of a superhero franchise. Others said it was an older guy who was best known for a supporting role in a big-budget fantasy trilogy fifteen years ago. And then some people started noticing that the lyrics *almost* sounded like she was singing love songs to another woman. Speculation over whether or not Riley was gay took over the internet and social media. It got to the point where every interview started with the questions "Are you a lesbian?" and "Who did you write those songs about?" Finally, Riley realized that if she wanted people to focus on her music instead of her personal life, she would have to publicly come out. She did so in a press release just as she was wrapping up the recording of her second album under her own name, saying that Jillian was the love of her life and that every song she had ever written—starting with "Secret Love"—was about her.

As she expected, she lost a few of her more conservative fans. But what she did not expect was that she gained more fans than ever before, and her albums as Riley May far outsold anything she recorded as Anna Louisiana. And whereas Anna played arenas, Riley played stadiums. And from taking lessons at Berklee, she was confident enough in her playing that she typically accompanied herself on rhythm guitar.

After Jillian got her bachelor's from BU, she attended grad school at Harvard where she got her MBA. When they were both done with school, Jillian and Riley decided to get married. They rented a mansion in Cape Cod and had the ceremony and reception in the back yard, where they wore matching bridal gowns as they took their vows. All of Riley's family attended. Jillian's did not. One of the caterers secretly live-streamed the whole thing to a tabloid website. Riley and Jillian were going to sue but changed their minds when they learned that nearly all the feedback on the wedding was positive.

That following year, Riley continued to record and tour while Jillian got artificially inseminated and gave birth to a girl. Five years later, it was Riley's turn to carry and she gave birth to a boy.

With the changes in the music industry and the rise of streaming as opposed to physical music formats, Riley's record label eventually went out of business. Fortunately, with Jillian's business savvy, they were able to form their own record company. The first single from the new label was not from Riley however. It was from her father Billy—a heartfelt song about how it's better to love someone for who they are rather than who you want them to be. It became Billy's first hit in almost thirty years.

As she got older and made more albums, Riley was widely recognized as one of the greatest musicians and songwriters of her generation. But no matter how big she got or how great her material was, she was never able to surpass the success she had with "Secret Love."

bb319
bb319
96 Followers