Anna Loves Me and I Love Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,971 Followers

"Daddy, I didn't think you'd see me, and, you always told me to not be ashamed of my body. Are you ashamed of your body?" I don't know why she was asking me questions but I felt like I was losing control of where the conversation was going.

"No, I am not ashamed of my body. What gave you that idea?" I demanded.

"Are you upset because your thing got hard, Daddy?"

Damn this girl for making this so difficult. What could I say to respond to that?

"Daddy, why don't you come in the pool with me? Maybe that'll make ya feel better," she offered.

"I'm not wearing a swim suit under this robe, that's why," I responded.

"Well, you can go skinny dippin' like me," she said.

"Well . . . uh . . .," I stammered.

"You're not ashamed of your body, are ya, Daddy? It's okay if your thing is hard."

'This girl,' I thought to myself, 'is either very simple minded and naive or she's really trying to tease me.'

"What the hell!" I said with exasperation. "I fuckin' give up."

With that last exclamation, I untied the tie around my robe, dropped it to the deck, and walked down the steps and into the pool. I felt liberated, exhilarated, and very scared of what might happen between Anna and me -- in the pool -- both naked -- and me hornier than a prize bull.

"Daddy, I'm so, so sorry if I'm botherin' you with bein' undressed around you but, since I've gotten older, I just feel more excited and alive if I'm wearin' less clothes. I'm really not tryin' to get you mad," Anna said apologetically. With that last statement, she began walking towards me. I was still in the shallow end of the pool and, as she approached, the water became shallower and no longer hid her boobs from my view. I could see that her nipples were hard.

She continued walking towards me until she was close enough to extend her arms to ask for a hug. I placed my hands around her shoulders and held her tight.

"Honey, I miss havin' a woman in my life and you jus' can't know what torture that . . . and this," I said, looking down at her naked body, "is to me." I felt my stiff dick pressing against her body and she'd have to be dead to not feel it.

"Daddy, I thought I was the woman in your life now!?" Her innocence made her all the more attractive.

"Sweetie, you are the most precious girl I have ever known and, yes, you have become a woman, so -- in a way -- you are the woman in my life. But . . . what we have isn't like what happens between a man and a woman."

"You mean like havin' sex?" she asked.

"Exactly!" I responded with emphasis.

"Is that what you need, Daddy? Do you need to have sex? I have a girlfriend who keeps tellin' me how hot she thinks you are and I'll bet she'd love to have sex with you."

Great, Anna is trying to set me up with a high school senior. You'll all be reading all about that on the front page of tomorrow's newspaper.

"Honey, I don't wanna have sex with any of your friends. I want a woman who loves me, who wants to make me happy, and who wants to have a physical relationship with me."

"I know who you want, Daddy," she said quietly, looking me directly in the eyes. She turned her face up towards mine and moved her lips closer to mine.

"Daddy, I love you and I want you more than anything else in the world," she said immediately before her lips touched mine.

I should have turned away, gotten out of the pool, returned to my bedroom, and jacked off until I was incapable of having any more erections . . . but I'm not a saint, I don't have an iron will, I was extremely horny, and I needed someone to want me. I know it shouldn't have been Anna, but here she was, naked, in my arms, kissing me. And . . . I wanted her. Yes, I wanted to feel and taste and touch every inch of her body. I wanted to have my dick inside her and I wanted to hear her cum as I pushed my manliness deeper and deeper into the receptacle of her sexual desire.

I felt passion in her lips. I felt her strong desire, her energy, her lust, her unrestrained desire. I also felt her boobs against my chest. My hands had slid down her back until they had come to rest on her behind and I pulled her body closer to mine as we shared our first lovers' kiss.

I pulled my lips away from hers to ask her a question. "I have to know that this is what you really want, that it's something you've thought about, and that I'm not imposing my will on yours. You know, Susan and I will get a divorce but she'll still be your mother, but . . . you're not gonna have much of a relationship with her if you're my woman."

"I don't have much of a relationship with her now. You love me but I'm just an inconvenience to her. I want you to be divorced from her and then, it's not much of a choice for me. I want you. I want to be in your bed every night and I want to have your babies!"

"We'll talk about babies later. Tonight, I wanna make love with you, Anna. I want to be inside you and I want you to be my lover."

I brought my right hand to the side of her thigh and then moved it towards her crotch. She sensed where my hand was going and backed away from me just enough to allow enough space between our bodies for me to access to her private regions.

I had never felt a shaved pussy before and it was different. Despite what some hung-up people say, it was not like touching a child. No, Anna's pussy was mature, swollen with excitement, and hot from arousal. I slid my middle finger between her pussy lips and easily found her clit. It was engorged and begging for attention.

"Make me cum with your finger, Daddy. I wanna cum right now." Anna was a prisoner to her innocent but undeniable sexual need and she was begging for release. "I need to cum real bad and you feel so good!" she said.

"I'll make you cum as many times as you want, my dear. I'll make you cum with my finger and I'll make you cum with my tongue. Then I'll get inside of you and we'll cum together. I need to know somethin' first. Are you still a virgin?"

"Yes, Daddy. I haven't let a boy put his thing inside me. I've done a few things with boys but it never went that far."

"What have you done, honey? I'm not mad about that. I jus' need to know so I can make this as wonderful as possible for ya."

"Well, I gave one boy a hand job and I licked on one boy's thing, but I didn't make him come with my mouth. And I had a couple of guys put their hands in my panties and play with me, but I didn't have an orgasm. The only time I had an orgasm was when I was by myself. . . . And, you don't have to worry about poppin' my cherry, Daddy. It broke about a year ago when I put a toy in me."

"Okay, honey. Jus' close your eyes and relax and I'll make you feel real good."

I moved so that I was behind her. Since I'm taller than Anna, I spread my legs apart so that my body was lower. I reached down and pulled her butt cheeks apart so that my dick could rest in her ass crack.

"Ooh, Daddy, that feels nice," she cooed.

I reached around with my left hand and started playing with her left nipple while my right hand found her clit and started tracing little circles around her little nub. She started moaning.

"That's right, honey. Just moan and make noise to let me know how you feel," I encouraged her. I get very turned on by hearing a woman moaning during her orgasm.

"Daddy, put your finger in me," she asked, and I was only too happy to oblige. I moved to the right a little, so that I could reach down and then up inside her, and I started rubbing my middle finger on the front wall of her pussy, looking for her G-spot. Judging by the intensity of her moans, I found it very quickly.

"Oh, that feels so good, Daddy. I wanna cum so bad for you!"

My dick was no longer in her ass crack and my left hand couldn't reach around to her boob, so I moved my hand down to her ass. I began sliding my middle finger up and down her crack, getting lower each time until I found her waiting hole.

"Daddy, I hope you don't think I'm too nasty for sayin' this, but that feels so hot. I'm so horny for you!"

I let my finger stop at her back door and pressed very gently while my right middle finger returned to rubbing up and down on her clit. She began moving her torso up and down, and I assumed that she wanted my left finger inside her asshole. I pushed gently and my finger slid in up to the first knuckle.

"Daddy, I'm so close. I'm so close."

I bent forward and lowered my head to her chest, taking her right nipple in my mouth. I began sucking on her right breast while licking little circles around the firm pink flesh of her nipple.

"Oh, Daddy, I'm gonna cum . . . I'm gonna . . ."

I felt her body tense, including her cute little anus, and then it started pulsating around my finger while her pussy did the same thing. I slid my finger a little deeper into her ass while sliding my other finger into her wet pussy.

"Oh . . . oh!" Anna's body went stiff again and her ass gripped my finger with considerable pressure. Her pussy was having spasms while her body was rigid.

"Oh, Daddy, I want your dick in me so bad," she said. "I need you in my pussy and I wanna feel you cum in me. Daddy, make me your woman!"

"I'll do all that and more," I said. "Let's go get in bed."

She walked up the steps out of the pool ahead of me and I had a great view of her tight teen ass. I wanted to reach out and pull those cheeks apart so I could plunge my tongue into her sweet virgin behind. My dick was as hard as titanium steel and the only thing that restrained me was the knowledge that I would have my way with her within the next few minutes.

As I exited the pool, she turned around and looked at my johnson. "Daddy, your thing is so big and hard!" she exclaimed.

"And it's all because of you, my dear. Do you think you can help me with that . . . situation?" I asked with a mischievous grin.

"You can count on it, Daddy!"

When we got upstairs, she said, "Daddy, can we go in your bedroom? My bed might not be big enough for both of us."

"Honey, I hope my bedroom will be your bedroom, too. I want you in here with me every night."

"That sounds yummy, Daddy!" she almost squealed with delight. "Now . . . your finger felt good but I want more. Just show me what to do and I'll do it."

I pulled down the covers and Anna jumped into bed. "Come on, Daddy!"

I didn't need any encouragement. I got in bed so that my mouth was at her pussy and my dick was at her mouth. "Honey, I'm gonna lick your pussy 'til you beg me to stop," I exclaimed, "and you can lick and suck on me as much as you want."

With that announcement, I started nibbling around the crease where her leg meets her pelvis. I licked down towards her pussy and then did the same thing on the other side. I had never licked a shaved pussy before and was really turned on. While I was doing that, she had started licking on the head of my dick.

"Am I doin' it right, Daddy?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah, baby, that's jus' what I need," I replied.

As soon as I put my tongue on her pussy, she started getting wet and her juices were really flowing. I licked from the top of her pussy down to the bottom and then reversed direction, going back up to her clit. I sucked on her clit for a few seconds and then grabbed her ass cheeks with my hands, bringing my fingers to rest so they were down in her ass crack at the edge of her back door hole.

She moaned as soon as I touched her ass and I figured she was really gonna be into anal stimulation.

"Daddy, when you touch me back there it feels so nasty, it feels like I'm gonna pee but I'm not. I jus' want your finger in me. And then I want your thing in me . . . but don't stop lickin'!"

I was licking in small circles around her clit while I slid my right hand closer to her anus. I touched my middle finger to the middle of her asshole and pushed with just enough pressure to gently open her to my entry.

"Honey, this'll feel better if I put somethin' on my finger to make it slippery. Let me get some K-Y."

I reached into my bedside table and removed the K-Y that I had kept there for masturbating. I then returned to the 69 position and she immediately resumed licking my dick.

"Take it in your mouth and suck on it, honey," I instructed her. As soon as I uttered the words, she was doing as I had requested. The warmth of her tongue and the inside of her mouth made my dick feel like it would explode any second and the pressure kept mounting. Meanwhile, I applied a little K-Y to my right middle finger and placed it against her asshole.

When I pushed this time, my finger entered her ass, but not without resistance. I could feel her ass tighten around my finger and the sensation was incredible. I started pushing my finger in and out in short thrusting movements that became just a little bit longer as I felt her ass start to relax. I had also resumed sucking on her clit. Her juices were flowing freely and Anna had a salty, almost tangy taste that I loved.

"Baby, I love the way your pussy tastes," I said and then immediately returned to licking her clit. I had pushed my finger in her ass up to the second knuckle and she seemed to be loving it.

"Daddy, I wanna have your dick in every hole," she said. It was sweet music to my ears.

"Anna, baby, stop lickin' on me or I'll cum in your mouth. That'd be good but I wanna cum in your pussy now."

I stopped licking on her and turned around so that I was on top of her. "Are you sure you want this, baby?" I asked, knowing that she would agree and, well, I couldn't have stopped if she said 'no.'

"Fuck me, Daddy. Make me your woman," she replied.

"No, honey, fuckin' is what you do when you jus' want sex. I wanna make love with you tonight and every night for the rest of our lives."

I got on top of Anna and positioned my dick at the entrance to her pussy. As I moved forward and it made contact with her virgin womanhood, I heard her gasp. She was so wet that I immediately started sliding into her. Her pussy was almost as tight as her ass. It felt like my dick was in her hand and she was squeezing me, but it was her pussy, my little girl's pussy, I was inside her pussy and it felt absolutely divine.

"Anna, you feel so incredibly good, I can't believe it."

"Daddy, having you in me feels soooo good," she answered. "I hope we're gonna do this a lot."

"Me, too," I said with the biggest smile on my face. I had started thrusting deeper into her until she was taking all of my hard dick in her wet cunt. I felt her stiff nipples on my chest and, as much as I wanted to suck on those beautiful, petite nipples, there was no way I could pull my dick out of her now. "Honey, I'm gonna cum in you."

"Yeah, Daddy, I wanna feel your cum in me," she said. I really didn't need any encouragement but hearing her say that put me over the edge. It felt as if my nuts and ass tightened up and I felt my fluids building up, demanding release from my body, begging to be deposited in the waiting vagina of this innocent young girl.

"Oh, baby, I'm cummin'," I said as I felt myself starting to ejaculate. At the same time, her body tensed up, her back arched, and I could feel spasms travelling through her wet love canal.

"Daddy, don't stop!" she insisted and, of course, there was no way I would stop. I continued thrusting into her as my dick delivered its contents into her aroused and swollen honey hole. "Ahhh . . . ahhhh . . . oh, yeah . . . that's . . . oh, Daddy!"

I knew she had reached the pinnacle and had a climax that any woman would thoroughly enjoy. Perhaps it wasn't her first orgasm, and I later learned that she had experienced many orgasms from masturbation, but this was her first time having an orgasm with another person.

"Daddy, don't pull your thing out yet. It feels so good!"

"Okay, dear. I'm glad that made you feel so good. It was incredible for me. I want you sleeping in my bed every night, and I want you sleeping naked with me. I wanna take showers together and have breakfast together and I want hugs and kisses every day when I come home from work."

"Daddy," Anna said, "you haven't kissed me yet. I kissed you earlier but you haven't kissed me."

As soon as I heard those words, I lowered my face to hers and touched my lips to hers, tenderly, but eager for passion. I felt her lips open and our tongues entwined in an embrace of love and arousal, eager for much more, wanting both lust and love, wanting to fulfill and to be fulfilled.

As our lips parted, I blurted out "I sure hope you're not gonna get tired of me and leave like Susan did. That would kill me."

"Daddy, you're so silly! I've already got names picked out for our first two children."

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,971 Followers