Anna Meets Her Pet

Story Info
The beginning of a Domme/sub relationship.
2.7k words
4.6
20.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw him far before he realized anyone was watching. His eyes were downcast, more preoccupied with the musty old book in his hand than the group of people around him. Most girls would avoid that sort of guy. The one that goes to a party just to steal away with the delicious words of the past when they were sure no one would miss them. She was never quite like most girls.

Though she tried to make conversation with the dozen other guys who seemed desperate for her attention, she found that her eyes always seemed to wander over to the corner where he sat. Occasionally, he would offer a word to the small group he had arrived with but quickly his attention would dwindle. He had even caught her staring at him, though he quickly looked away. The sudden crimson blush of his cheeks made her heart skip a beat.

When he rose from the old leather couch to take his leave, she hesitated to follow. Often her interest faded the moment they ceased to be the ideal she had anticipated. For this reason, she rarely bothered to date. Still, his blue eyes and something about the gentleness in which his hands turned the pages of that book drew her to slip out into the night air. Perhaps she was in pursuit of a fantasy she would never truly find, but in that moment she didn't care.

The darkness seemed to wrap him up as he made his way across the yard. Immediately she could sense a change in the way his body moved. The crowd of people stifled something deep within him but now that he was free of their eyes, he seemed another person entirely.

He had made it as far as the giant oak tree that had stood long before the university before he realized someone was following him. Slowly, cautiously, he turned toward her, squinting his eyes. The image of a fawn being hunted filled her mind for but a moment. Perhaps that's what she was doing: looking for prey in the night.

Uh...hello? He muttered, crossing his arms around him as if the warm summer air suddenly grew cold. She moved closer, slowly stepping into the faint light of the moon overhead. He seemed to instantly relax as he saw her, yet, at the same time, something deep within him sprang up again like a barred wall.

Smiling she closed the distance between them, daring to stand just a bit too close for comfort. "Sorry if I scared you, I was just taking the shortcut to my dorm" she lied. "I promise not to bite if you walk me the rest of the way".

Her words seemed to put him in a mixed state of shock and confusion. "Do...we know each other?" He finally decided to say. Stepping closer still, her body forcing his against the trunk of the old tree. "Not yet," she whispered, daring to take his soft hand with a grin.

A long moment passed as she stared into his deep blue eyes. He seemed to be preoccupied with her hand touching his. "Do you want to know me?" she finally asked, squeezing his hand tighter and offering her brightest smile. She already knew the answer, every cell in his body seemed to be begging for her to claim him.

He nodded slowly and swallowed hard. She found herself wanting to lay her head on his chest and count the heartbeats that she knew must be racing. It was then that his eyes darted back to the house where they had just left.

"Would your girlfriend mind us being out here in the moonlight?" She asked, searching his handsome face for any hint of reserve.

"Girlfriend? oh...you mean her, the girl at the party? Umm...it's not like we are really an item, not in the traditional sense anyway."

She relaxed inwardly but kept the coy look on her face, choosing to touch the soft pale neck by way of straightening his blue tie.

"I assume you have a name. Shall I guess it or are you going to tell me?" She teased, relishing the blush that suddenly fell upon his cheeks.

As quickly as it had came, the blush faded and was replaced by that false masculinity she had witnessed at the party. After several minutes of silence, he straightened his back and cleared his throat as of ready to address a crowd.

"ahmmm..I'm Allen. And you are? I think I saw you at the party earlier?" He chimed with a small smile. She hated to see such a man pretend to be something he wasn't. Frowning slightly, she pulled away. This one would not be as easy to play as she thought. All the more fun.

"My name is Anna. You think you saw me or you did?" she countered, noticing the small sigh as she pulled her hand away.

"I did see you. Your entrance made quite a stir. I'm pleased to meet you Anna." He started to extend a hand but quickly thought better of it.

Politeness usually impressed her in today's world but not when it was being used as a shield.

"So if you noticed me, why did you not say your hellos there?"

Her pointedness seemed to disarm him as he shifted from one leg to the other and back again. At first he offered only a shrug but seemed to realize she insisted on an answer.

"I'm not like other guys, I guess. I don't care to play their game. I expected you'd leave with one of them," he muttered.

Part of her wanted to laugh at that little comment but a bigger part of her wanted to whip him with a stick that she just noticed on the ground beside him. Instead she crossed her arms over her ample chest and offered a deadly smile.

"They aren't what I want. So you don't think I'm worth the hassle? That's what you're really saying isn't it," she pressed.

"I just don't see women...a beautiful woman ...as a conquest to have at the end of my arm to show the world how manly I am. Isn't that their...and your...little game?" He countered, any hint of submission gone from his posture. She again considered the stick. If he were hers, that sort of comment would be met with painful consequences.

Taking a deep breath, she slowly turned to leave instead. He wasn't hers. Yet. "That's not my type of game. Maybe I would be better off strolling by myself," she said over her shoulder. For a moment she wondered if she was wrong about him but then he called after her. Maybe called wasn't the best word. It was more like a panicked plea.

"No! Please. Stop. Stay. I'm sorry if I offended you," he said taking several steps toward her but then stopping in his tracks. She probably could let this one time slip, but what was the fun in letting him off easy?

"I'm afraid sorry just isn't good enough in this particular situation."

"Then what would be?"

"Well, you did just imply that I'm some cheap girl who plays games with men so...I'm not entirely sure how one would atone for that. Unless..." She let the last word hang in the air, not bothering to turn around just yet.

"I..I'm sorry...I was just trying to show You I don't see women as trophies. Unless what?" His voice was barely a whisper at his last couple words slipped out of his mouth. Perhaps he was worth a try after all. She turned slowly and walked toward him, her voice matching his hushed tone exactly.

"You're trying to make yourself seem better than those boys in there but the truth is, you were too afraid to approach me. Isn't that true?"

"I wouldn't say afraid exactly. Maybe a bit...intimidated." His words were careful as if mulling over his answer thoroughly in his head.

"Being too afraid to go after what you want does not make you better than them." Her voice softened slightly when she met his apologetic eyes which quickly dropped to the ground.

"Still, I suspected you ARE better...for another reason. A reason you don't even realize yet." Her hand gripped his chin, redirecting his gaze to hers. "Would you like for me to show you what I mean?"

"Yes, please" he squeaked swallowing hard. His breath seemed to quicken every time she touched him. She steadied herself before summoning the voice she needed to finally break him. How lovely he would be once he stopped fighting the urges swimming within him.

"Go stand by that tree. Now." Her order was firm but not cruel. This was a man who would need to work his way up to cruel. He nodded meekly and backed up until his back met the coarse bark of the tree, his eyes never leaving hers.

Pursuing him, she bit her bottom lip and felt herself grow warmer. "Unbutton your pants."

A little shocked gasp escaped his lips before he looked around nervously.

"Don't look around. You are to only look at me. Understood?"

Yet another little smirk lit his mouth as he tried one last attempt at being coy.

"To what end? I have a cock...just the same as all those guys at the party. I just don't always think with mine."

She was growing bored with his pretending but something about him still drew her in. In a way, she had already decided to make him her property. This man would be her new toy. He just didn't know it yet.

"Well, I suppose I'll be the judge of that, won't I? Are you unable to follow directions?"

He fumbled with the zipper, still teetering on the edge of reason.

"It's just that...this is hardly a private place...we've just met."

"Yet...a part of you deep inside WANTS to comply. Isn't that right?"

Finally he broke her gaze and cast his eyes down where they belonged.

"Yea I guess so," he muttered.

She had him. They both knew it. Crossing her arms, she took one more step closer. She could almost feel the heat radiating off of him from where she stood.

"You guess so? I'm going to need more than that from you. I did get the impression that you were literate. Yea is hardly a word."

His face scrunched up in the cutest bewilderment as he tried to assess if she were playing a game or being serious.

"S-sorry... If..If I don't do this, don't bare myself in public, You'll just turn around and leave again, won't you?"

"Yes. I suppose I will. But it's about more than just baring your dick to an empty yard. Surely you must sense that." Her voice was softer, almost a purr.

"Yes...I think I understand." He croaked, fumbling with the zipper before slipping his pants down to his knees. The word Miss almost left his lips but he stopped himself at the first two letters.

The little bulge in his silky blue boxers gave him away. Reaching to trace it with her fingertip she couldn't help but smile at the little wet spot. Normally she needed to order a sub to call her Miss and yet it slipped from his lips like honey.

"See, that wasn't so hard. Well maybe a bit more hard than you'd care to admit. Little as it seems." She whispered. He shivered slightly at her touch, or maybe it was from her words.

"Where did you hear Miss from hmm? Porn I assume." she teased, continuing her exploration of the silky appendage as he twitched beneath her touch.

His hips seemed to have a life of their own as they moved slowly against her hand like a puppy humping anything it could find. "I..I'm sorry...I guess I've been reading to much of that stuff" he admitted, blushing again.

She noted his words before abandoning his ache.

"And how often do you read "that stuff?"

"Just when I masturbate."

This made her laugh despite herself.

"Yes I understood that much. How often?"

"Just..just a few times a week...well, maybe a little more," he lied.

She did not like being lied to. With a smirk, she looked around the dark yard.

"Show me" she demanded, her eyes burrowing into his.

"Here? Now?" His mouth maintained a little O shape as he desperately searched the yard for witnesses. A little drop of sweat appeared on his brow as he considered.

"You heard me, pet" she said, reaching to jerk his boxers down to his knees. "We both know it's far more often than a few times a week."

He gasped and reached down to desperately cover his shame. A glimmer of defiance crosses his face before he finally relaxed and slid his hands away. "Ok...I need to touch every day. At least once."

Finally, he was just as he was meant to be. She smiled and slowly unbuttoned her sheer top as she took him in. She knew he would be lovely without all that shame and worry.

"I thought so. Best be quick about it. It's getting late and this is a very popular short cut," she said, nodding to the modest cock that was already twitching to cum.

Grasping his aching dick with his right hand, his eyes falling to stare at her bare breasts, he wrapped his palm around the root, leaving the head barely poking through. A little moan escaped his lips as he slid the hand up, rolling the palm over the head and back down. His reserve slowly giving way to a desperate need for release.

"Did...you just call me pet?" He mused through shivers that seemed to be overtaking his entire body.

"That's what I want you to be tonight. My horny little puppy. And you do want to be everything I want you to be don't you, pet?"

"yes...yes I think I do, Anna" he gasped, licking his dry lips. His eyes seemed incapable of prying away from her bare breasts.

"You think?" she teased, fingers slipping to cover his view.

"No..I..I'm sorry! I .. I mean yes...yes I do," he stammered, quickening his pace. His body was hunched over slightly and his breathing was labored. He really believed he was going to get to cum tonight. How cute.

"This is how you touch yourself? Like some ape desperate to jizz on the ground?" She asked with a smirk.

"No...no. Not usually. I usually take my time, draw it out...it's just that...out here...someone might come by."

"You're shy, huh? I guess you'd much rather finish this somewhere quiet."

She knew from the way his body tensed, and the look on his face that he was teetering on the edge. This was the time when a man could be made to do just about anything. They were so perfectly pliable like this.

"Yes..Please..I'd like that. Very much but...I'm so close. Please," he whined.

Buttoning her shirt slowly, taking her flesh away from him inch by inch, she smiled again. The small group he had arrived with was now leaving the house and was heading toward them. For a moment she considered letting them see him with his pants around his ankles.

"Then you best stop touching and put that little thing away. The girl who isn't your girlfriend is just about to come this way and see you for what you really are."

In an instant, he was bending to desperately tug his pants up, their crotch catching and pulling the silk boxers up with them as they bunched at the top of his thighs. He hastily buckled up and tugged at the zipper, turning to glance in the direction she'd indicated.

"She..she's really not my girlfriend. Not..not really" he said, his voice now as soft as silk.

Pleased with the progress even one little game had made, she gripped him by the tie and led him across the yard, brushing past the group. The girl's face flushed as she noticed the clear bulge in his pants. The girl's eyes followed them for a long time until they disappeared over the hill.

"You might regret not falling for the cute safe one, but I can promise you one thing, pet, you'll be a lot more alive with Me."

"Of that...I have no doubt" he breathed, stumbling along in whichever direction she chose to pull him.