Anna Over Nate

Story Info
We didn't call it cuckolding.
8.9k words
3.74
93.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was eighteen, hard into drugs, androgynous, punky, and actually quite dangerous come to think of it. I used to hang out at this little bar that would let underage kids in. Arguments would fall out into brawls. And I won a lot of those brawls. I had nothing to do with testosterone but fight and fuck. I suppose I avoided addiction only by withdrawal, denial, and privilege. Cause I did some drugs.

I loved speed -- amphetamine -- and two of my friends, a couple, had a whole lot of the stuff. She came up to me outside where I was smoking a cigarette: "We've got crystal!" she said giddily, as if she had baked a dozen pies, or seen a million puppies -- she wasn't the cooking type, she'd tell you that.

"Oh really?" I stalled with this. I didn't expect an answer. I walked over and got in to Nate's car with her.

We zipped up the road in Nate's little Porsche. I'm serious, this guy had a Porsche. It might of not been a nice one, but he had it. And how he'd slam the gears around; floor the accelerator; cut multiple cars off on the highway. Things I'd never do, but enjoyed the rush from nonetheless. As did Anna "Fuck yeah Nate!.. that guy was a fuckin' asshole..." she cheered on his Nascaring, blaring the music, and rolling a blunt. "We're gonna do some fucking meth! Whoo!" the drug was perhaps worth such apprehensive enthusiasm, it's powerful stuff. She kept saying it over and over again in different inflections "MetH, meth, M-eth, (me)th" She liked meth.

"Chill baby" he smiled. He was a more seasoned drug user. Everyone did -- like meth that is. We were inside their apartment in no time.

The place is two adjoined studios with a door on the wall. So everything is a mirror image of the other side.. And what better to confuse things than to hang actual mirrors on the walls and confound the space into this disco cafeteria, with a kitchen counter looming over the doorway to a big leather couch, a glass coffee table, and a big screen television. Anna busted out the speed. Nate set some music.

We sat there consuming. It was quite good. So we started talking. Talking, talking, talking. And smoking whole packs of cigarettes. Until Anna put something very beige on the television.

"Porn?" I asked, surprised, but being careful not to seem alarmed.

"Yeah, sure, we watch porn all the time with people here. Especially when you're doing speed, whatever David." Nate said with a smile, working some schwagg weed between his thumb and forefinger and pressing it into a large, resinous bowl. He seemed to speak with a preparedness. It was like he had thought all of this out.

"Um, okay." I replied, a bit uncomfortable, being somewhat aroused by the porn and all. It was stripping and anal sex -- mostly "Brazilian" girls. And I had never seen a modern porno that didn't come in free Internet preview form. There was so much more to the scenes than I had seen before. These girls show off everything and then the men take their sweet time getting them ready. The model I was watching was having her ass eaten out. Nate fast-forwarded to her ass just about to be penetrated.

"Hello guys!?" I snapped out of my daydreaming to Anna before me. "I'm going to take a quick shower!" she said, waving a towel and turning around. The music was loud.

"Turn it down." I said to Nate.

"What, the porn?" he said.

"Oh no. Um, I meant the music." he had me admitting I wanted to hear the porn. He had me spelling out that I was aroused.

"Okay David" he said somewhat nervously. I looked away, lit a cigarette, and stewed in confusion. Anna soon emerged from the shower in her towel.

She began spreading lotion on her legs and asked me if I wanted some. "Okay, what's going on?" I asked. Anna shook her head, playing dumb, and wiped some lotion on the inside of my arm. I rubbed it in awkwardly.

"Well, can I take a shower too? That sounds good." I had it, this was the sentence to covertly show I was down for whatever they were up to.

"Um.. Sure?" she replied, confused, seeming stifled. I thought that I was supposed to make a move on Anna, but, Nate was right there, surely I was mistaken.

I went to the shower, turned the knobs, and heard a knock on the shower door. It was Anna "Can I see your cock David?" she asked, in a cute, innocent way.

"Um, sure, is this okay with Nate?" I qualified the arrangement, I had my hand on the shower door.

"Oh yeah! We want to have a threesome." she replied. I opened the door.

Anna stood before me with her hands clasped in anticipation. I flung the door open completely and she clapped them once then flung them into the air "He's big Nate! About as big as you!" she called to her boyfriend about my cock, who was right outside apparently, and eyed me to check on how comfortable I was with him there. I eyed her back, I was totally cool with this, I was surprising myself with how cool I was with this. Anna did me a huge favor that day.

She looked at me, at Nate, and at my cock. They looked at me, I looked at her, he looked at her, we looked at each other, and then we all looked at my cock. Nate's wasn't out. "Can I suck it?" Anna asked. She sincerely asked this. It was the first time in my life that my sexuality had been important to a woman.

"Yeah, that's great!" I almost shouted as I struggled to keep down my excitement. I turned to Nate with a big smile.

"You're welcome" he said, and I felt Anna's hand touch my leg.

Everyone was cold. The speed kills your libido. But it cruelly makes you horny as hell. Her hands were chilly and my legs were covered in goosebumps. I could feel the cold tile beneath my feet. But I waited. We all waited for that symbolic moment of contact that would mean the beginning of the affair.

All at once she carefully tucked all of my genitalia into her mouth and warmed it. My cock slowly inflated against the roof of her mouth. The head sprang out further down her throat. I thought she would gag. I felt my testicles slacken and expand. She let them out of her mouth and slid her lips up the shaft. Grabbing it tenderly: "Let's go to the living room." she spoke more to Nate than me. I had forgotten of his existence.

He had stripped completely. So there we were, two slender naked guys and a tender little brunette. The beige had jumped out of the television. The porno was immaterial. It played on in the background.

Nate had something to say. He paced back and forth. "Now, there are a few rules. 1. No kissing 2. I have first call on anal sex" he laid them out, they were a simple algorithm for a fantasy. It was clear and easy. I sat on the cold leather couch and covered myself with a towel. But Anna came up and removed it, diving into my lap to warm me up again.

She gave me a few licks and then attended to Nate. Then me, then him. Neither of us were seeming to get anywhere though, the speed is shitty that way. She concentrated on me. They seemed to understand somehow that if I was aroused then Nate would get aroused too? I didn't get why it was me and not him she chose.

It still didn't work. "Let's concentrate on you." Nate said.

"Yes!" I agreed, happy to escape the pressure to get a hard-on. She climbed up and knelt on the back of the couch, her pussy directly in face face. It was sweet and stinging. She was wet and sensitive. I worked gently, finding the space I should place my lips around her clit, and how much tongue, how flat? A girl needs her man to make his mouth something she can fuck, something she can ride. I felt her start to buck on top of me, moaning, embellishing the long road to orgasm.

She put one leg down and ground on me. I struggled to recollect myself, lapping at her to stall for time, investigating this new angle. But she was way ahead of me. She reached over from bracing herself and pulled one labia at an angle. "Is that it?" I asked.

"That's it." she replied, seeming to seat herself into this position, elevated before me, pressing herself deeply. "Can I do it really hard?" she asked.

"Can you ride my face?" I replied. There was an awkward silence. "...of course you can!" I didn't want to rock the boat. I didn't mean anything but surprise by my response. She laid my head gently against the back of the couch as I slid down to get a better angle. She mounted herself in that familiar spot. Like getting into a car. And she started really going. I pressed my tongue out flat. I pulled my teeth back. I spit and sucked and blew and sometimes stopped her from breaking my nose.

Nate couldn't climb up high enough to get any action. He peered in close to us and cheered me on. He really did this. So funny we all laughed and she got unseated. "O FUCK! I was really close." she exclaimed, surprising everyone.

"You were?" I was puzzled, she didn't seem close.

"Oh yea. When I get going I cum pretty fast." she talked with her hands a little, standing on the couch over me, with her delicious pussy dripping down her leg and Nate noticing it. Nate was looking right back from this angle. He really liked her pussy. There was nothing not to like. He tugged at his flaccid cock furiously and avoided eye contact with me.

"Well, okay, let's do it." I said.

"Yea, she'll cum hard and fast David." Nate said approvingly, searching for my eye contact now, standing on the couch in front of us, looking at her twat on my tongue. She started riding fast; lightly tapping her clit against my lip and letting my tongue seat into her labia. I could taste her more than ever before.

"Oah!" her cum squirted out of her, into my mouth, down my chest. "Oah!" she shuddered again, a little less this time. I moved my head side to side, slurping my soup. "Ah!" she was ending it. Nate wasn't hard. She could go on, but she was worried about Nate. She climbed off, sat him on the couch, and blew her hot breath onto his cock, looking up with doe eyes "Fuck me daddy?"

He said nothing. But he moved her hair a bit and pressed her head down playfully. She giggled with him in her mouth. He wasn't getting hard. And I wasn't either. "Go work on him for a while." Nate resigned.

She tried everything. Up and down. Twisting, cradling, blowing, smacking. Nothing was working. And for everything we were trying! But the amphetamine, the porn, the pressure, it was all too much. But Nate had an idea...

"Just stuff yourself inside her and then everything will probably just work how nature intended, you know?" he stood up to say this, stood up in front of the porn, this was good advice, more promising for the threesome than the porn was.

We obliged. Anna knelt down doggie-style and I mounted her, if you could call it that. We sat there for maybe five minutes. I was happy to have even this pseudo penetration and I started to enjoy it. Everything was so tender, but sensitive. We rocked back and forth, her pussy getting wetter. I could focus now.

Oh, her pussy was wonderful. It was pink and wet. She was all the way ready. Her clit peeked out red-hard. Her lips slackened slightly to reveal rosy-pink. And it was directed, not a coincidence, she pulsed on me she shifted and moved and set me at both angles. It started working.

"o! David." she feigned, I could feel it was barely blown up. I could feel it was barely blown up! It started swelling. The reality was too strong. I was fucking. That was that. Everything started working.

"oo, david." And that was real. She was really enjoying it. And I was rock fucking hard. I felt my scrotum bang against her clit and her response, the same, yet so different

"O! David." She looked back at Nate. "O! David. You like that Nate? You like that baby?" she knew something I didn't about what Nate liked.

"I love seeing you get fucked baby." he responded joyfully. He encouraged her. Like she was on a tightrope wire. Again, I was surprised, with a Catholic upbringing, that I was not being struck down or receiving some equally bullshit moral retribution. And I thought of this, I thought of this and felt my cock flinch.

"That's good!" I yelled, reaching around to rub Anna's clit, waking up my erection. I could feel that it was really something a little bigger than she was used to. She looked back at me as it swelled larger than before. We shared something. I was giving her something no one else was going to for a while maybe? Something new? She had a crush on me? No one knows the secrets of the human heart.

She took Nate into her mouth and worked on him. I had assumed he'd be ready by now. But he wasn't. He still couldn't do it. He slumped onto the couch and glared at us. Eventually smiling.

He was very frustrated. But enjoyed watching nonetheless. "I'm working on it!" he said, lurched over the porn, stressed, like he was taking an exam, or sharpening a shiv for battle.

"Come over here, baby." Anna asked him sweetly. He walked over and she took him into her mouth. I looked across his fiancé at him. Fucking her hard.

I was getting a real rhythm at this point. I could feel the front and back of her as I fucked. She was soft like velvet. Her lips seemed to pull me down like tethers, to that wonderful angle, just slightly up. She erupted on me. She banged herself against he hard and came. So hard it hurt. So hard my cock bent and sprung back against her cervix. I could feel us mesh again as I slowly pushed back in. My balls hanging onto her clit and my cock completely filling her. I put my hands on her hips and...

"It's just not working." I heard Nate complaining. It was no secret Anna came. Nate tried to play cool but his feelings were hurt. I could see that. He looked at me and I gave him a loving smile. He was a sweetheart. No one was stealing his woman. This was just sex. He smiled and hopped over to the couch to smoke a bowl.

"You two go at it!" he said with a good attitude. I took Anna onto the couch with me and propped her back up straight.

I pushed her butt together and with it felt her tighten even more. "Whoa, that's really, um..." she said, trailing off as I let go and had her sweet little butt cheeks brake and jiggle.

"Um, what!?" Nate asked out of nowhere.

"It feels really good but don't do it really deep, okay David?"

"Yeah, sure!" I said. I was overjoyed. This was great. I was having so much fun. This was so exploration. So new. New enough that it didn't seem strange at all to me when Nate walked over

"Let me see David, what're you doing exactly?" he seemed to insist, but it was also a question. Anna supported him, me still inside her

"Yeah, let David see, this is a great position." He came up from the side and looked. I was a little uncomfortable. But I broke the silence with motion.

"See, it's like this Nate." I stroked shallowly, his girlfriend, holding her butt cheeks together.

"Oh! Ha ha ha, yes it is 'like this' Nate, yes it is. o. O!" she looked back at me with the biggest smile while talking to Nate. He climbed around us and started kissing her, reaching to catch her breasts. He seemed satisfied but he wasn't touching himself. Sometimes he'd try to really grab her tits but it would slow her up and she'd push him away. "Oh this feels so good!" she said, testing Nate's pride, staring deeply into his eyes, nibbling on his lip, being filled.

"I have more positions." I said. They both turned and looked at me. Almost offended I interrupted their kissing. "Sorry." I said, still fucking Anna, keeping the same rhythm while I talked, as if me and my cock were two different effects in the room.

"Oh, no. What're you're positions David?" Nate responded a little cocky -- he had thought of the threesome, he was clearly the most knowledgeable about sex.

"Well, Anna, get down on the floor and rest on your neck and shoulders, legs over your head..."

"I don't think I'm flexible enough for that David." she interrupted "Oh, no, it's okay, Nate holds them and you suck his cock" I assured her.

"What's the point of all that?" she asked.

"Nate can sit on your face and ride you like you did me." I replied.

"No! Silly! That won't work. It's the wrong angle."

"Yeah" they were defensive, talking at me. Nate was the only party that mattered though, I knew that, it was very simple politics inside the threesome, and I really wanted to help. I took a breath and began to explain:

"It will be the wrong angle once Nate is hard. Right now it's a great angle because he can seek my cock inside you close up, and you can suck on him while he kneels over you." I gave, hoping not to complicate things, hoping to get Nate an erection, stalling and resting my chaffing, swollen cock.

"O, well, why not just do it on my back? Let's do it on my back." Anna said, laying down on the floor and playfully giving a few kisses to each of our cocks, there being quite a difference in size now. We both reached out and brushed her little nipples. I wasn't going to argue, the back was second-best.

I was rock hard, the edge of my glans swelled and I could feel it whisker against her lips. I could feel her tough little clit pop over that odd little spot on the underside where the head meets everything else. Feel it rise like the moon to the tip of my cock and appear right as I feel her give way, and I plunge into her pussy, hard.

"O!" she exclaimed, surprised. Nate hobbled over atop her and watched. I held myself in her deeply, scooped her up by her lower back, and slipped a pillow underneath her. I really fucked her hard like this. I could see her face. See her eyes. It was easier this way to tell if I was doing everything right. She started cumming and I felt like I might too.

She pulsed with excitement and gave one hard, long squeeze. This was like getting into space. If I could withstand the pressure and forces of her pussy without cumming I would get to give her multiple orgasms. It was like a tsunamia. Her flexing receded like a great wave and she relaxed. I plunged slightly deeper and she punched me back, too sensitive to take it, awaiting something.

"A...ahhhhh!" she came hard, convulsing and squeezing my cock. It was hard. Hard like before. Only she wasn't banging, she was squeezing. She was strong. I felt her cum wet the carpet below us. I had made it. I started slowly fucking her as she came. She slapped and punched at me screaming, cumming. Our eyes locked "Please don't stop David." She came again and again. She came with a rhythm. I looked up at Nate. He was kneeling above her, too far from her mouth to get any action, but fascinated by what he saw. He tugged at his whole package, he was rubbing everything slowly and almost drooling as he watched us.I grabbed his girlfriend's perky tits and pulled her deeper onto my cock with them. I massage her breasts and the feeling traveled there. I'd press myself onto her and she tingled there.

His cock was tiny. It stood out no more than Anna's clit. And his balls were cold, packed tight, almost out front. I fucked Anna and found myself staring at him, thinking to myself, thinking of how we could help him get off.

"Break time." Anna slid out from under me. I had completely drifted off. She was orgasmed out. "I'm a little sore right now. I mean, I want to fuck all night. But we are probably going to need some lube. Because David, you are fucking all the fluids out of me." she wanted to say more, I had made her cum a lot, and she was already feeling good to begin with.

"When am I going to cum?" we all laughed. I was rock hard and not cumming. I had gotten close, but no one knew it. But I didn't care. At least I wasn't flacid.

Nate really wanted what I had. And he wasn't getting it. "Can we try that other position? David was right, I can get my dick in your mouth that way." he was asking.

"Sure, honey." she got right down and tried it. "Oh, this is easy if I rest on the couch." which was exactly what I was saying.

Nate mounted her and tried to figure out the angle. He moved and pulled on himself, searching for different arrangements. I shallowly pushed the head of my cock right beneath her clit, just so it goes in and out, but still shows the top of my head.