Anna Says Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up and pulled her shirt over her head briefly exposing an ash colored sports bra, the bra quickly followed the shirt. In just her tight shorts, she walked out of the kitchen.

Oh my God! This is still on! Hawk thought with panicky glee and rushed after her.

He expected her to head for the shower, but instead, she headed to the bedroom. She crawled onto the bed on all fours and then playfully rolled onto her back. She propped herself up on her elbows and asked, "Where did you wank off last night?"

After a pause he said, "In the shower." His face turned red at the embarrassing admission.

She giggled and said, "No reason to be ashamed of wanking. We all do it." To prove her point, she closed her eyes and slid her left hand under the elastic band of her shorts. After a couple of self-thrilling seconds, she opened her eyes and said in a voice heavy with excitement. "Let me watch you." The question took him by surprise and he wasn't sure what she meant. She laughed and said, "Undress for me, I want to watch."

Hawk peeled his t-shirt over my head, dropped his shorts to the floor and stood before her in straining boxer shorts.

"My, surfing keeps you fit," she said with an edge of regret. Her hand went back to work under her shorts. "Why ... are you ... just ... bloody ... nineteen?"

Sure that she didn't expect an answer, he stood and watched.

After a minute she said, "Let me see it all."

He peeled down his underwear exposing his erection.

"Lovely," she said with her eyes on his hovering hardon. She removed her shorts and panties.

His eyes zeroed in the middle ring finger of her right hand working in a clockwise circular motion on her clitoris. Then he flickered to her breasts reduced to small pleasing swells in her reclined position. Then his eyes went to her enraptured face framed by her red wild hair. Excitement trumped all sense of self consciousness as he gripped his ball and stroked his shaft.

"Yes," she suddenly uttered and she came. A few seconds later she asked in a winded voice, "You ready too?"

"Yes," he said with urgency.

"I want to see. Ejaculate on my belly." She propped herself on her elbows.

Hawk never thought he'd hear a woman make such a request outside of a porn movie. He walked over to the bed, knelt between her spread legs and in two sharp strokes, exploded six huge jets across her freckled abdomen. His eyes locked in on the triangle of red hair between her legs, fascinated with the white globs clinging there.

Anna laughed at the sudden mess. With him still kneeling over her, she brought herself to a quick second orgasm. When she returned to earth, she looked up at him and said, "You see? Everybody wanks. Now get out so I can clean up and go to work."

**********

Hawk sat at a restaurant with some surfing buddies swapping stories after a choice day of surfing. As one of his friends exaggerated the gnarly size of the a wave he conquered, Hawk's cell rang. It was Anna.

"Am I interrupting?" she asked

"Not at all," he said, ready to drop whatever he was doing whenever she called.

"Free for some pie and coffee later?"

"Sure. How later?"

"Nine tonight?"

"Be there."

For the last few months, Anna and Hawk met a couple of times a week. They would always have something to eat first, then he would watch. Sometimes she would talk to him, other times she would pretend that he wasn't there. Except for an occasional peck on the cheek or the incidental contact, they rarely touched but when they did, it was like being stuck by lightning for him. She never asked him to come her belly again ... but he lived in hope.

Most times he would watch her masturbate, bring herself to one, two and sometimes three orgasms. Sometime she would ask him to leave so she could dress in private. But most time, she would let him watch her dress, pretending like he wasn't there and then leave without a word. On those days, he would lie and finish himself in the vacated warmth of her bed. Other times, after getting dressed, Anna would stand and watch him masturbate to a messy climax. A few time she would sit on the bed close. Once she briefly pushed the pool of his semen filling his bellybutton around with an index finger. And then, with little or no comment, she would leave to go to work, or a night out on the town.

A few seconds after nine, Hawk walked into the pool house with giddy anticipation but immediately put on the breaks when he saw that she had company.

"Hello Hawking, come meet some friends," she said in her pleasant deep accented voice. He approached the sofa and Anna stood to greet him. She wore a light blue short sleeve blouse with no bra on underneath. He could see her nipples through the material, below she wore his favorite faded 501 jeans. Her company, a man and a woman, stood up too.

"This is Nanda," Anna said introducing him to a beautiful black woman. "She's from Algiers and works at her a French aviation company."

Nanda took his hand and said in deep French accented English, "Anna was not exaggerating you are quite pretty."

"Please to meet you," Hawk said as his face warmed, totally taken off guard at being so blatantly complimented by such a stunning woman.

Nanda was tallish perhaps five ten. Her dark brown hair had a reddish tint and cut super short in a dense curly crew. Her dark brown eyes seemed abnormally large. She was blessed with high cheekbones and the most amazing full lips tinted with lavender lipstick. She wore a one-piece, sleeveless burnt orange dress that settled just above mid thigh. The dress was made of a clingy material that displayed her fine figure, which was on the slim side of voluptuous. Several gold rings adorned her elegant neck, similar rings clacked at her wrists and matching loop earrings hung from her ears. The exposed skin on her face, arms and legs were a deep rich coffee brown.

"This is Alphonse, he's a fireman," Anna said.

Alphonse laughed and said, "Emergency rescue actually." He shook Hawk's hand with a firm manly grip.

His features were Hispanic with a nose that would be considered big yet was a perfect fit to his handsome face. His hair hung in a loose Elvis like pompadour with enough sideburns for dash. When he smiled, Hawk felt like smiling too. Alphonse was the shortest person in the room at about five seven but hardly the smallest. The guy was wide at the shoulders and built like a running back. His muscled upper body pushed at the seams of his black, long sleeved silk shirt, the same went for his lower half in black cotton slacks. The skin on his face and hands were a dark caramel color and amazingly smooth.

"I made an American apple pie," Anna said and left the living room.

Nanda and Alphonse sat back down on the sofa; Hawk sat in one of the two matching living room chairs. Anna returned with a tray of coffee mugs, small plates, cream, sugar and a carafe of coffee. She put the tray down on the coffee table, dashed out, and quickly returned with a sliced pie. Hawk poured coffee while Anna served the pie with a mirror like pie server.

Alphonse took a big bite of his pie and then said, "This is great. What's the difference between an American apple pie and a British apple pie?"

"The Forth of July," Anna said making everyone laugh.

The conversation flowed as they ate. Nanda and Alphonse proved quite interesting and charming, but as pleasant as the company was though, Hawk mentally pleaded for them to leave.

After the pie Anna pored snifters of brandy.

As they sipped the distilled wine, Anna said, "I think Hawking is the only one in the dark about tonight, I should fill him in." She looked at Hawk and said, "Nanda and Alphonse agreed to let you and me watch them make love."

Hawk nearly spat a mouth full of brandy onto the coffee table. "Really?" he asked in a stupid squeaky voice. His eyes flickered to beautiful Nanda who gave him a small bemused smile.

"Yes really," Anna said suppressing a laugh at his shock. She looked at Nanda and Alphonse and said, "Do as you please. No need to perform just enjoy each other."

Nanda put her brandy glass down, stood up, took Alphonse by the hand and pulled him to feet too. They embrace and kissed softly.

Anna got up and knelt on the floor next to Hawk who leaned forward in his chair, his mouth slightly agape.

He whispered to Anna, "Where did you meet them?"

"No need to whisper," Anna answered in a mocking whisper of her own. At a normal volume, she said, "I met them at a charity function held by SDIT."

"Are they a couple?" Hawk asked at normal volume too. It felt a little weird speaking out loud with two people kissing just a couple feet away.

"No, I recruited them separately. They've met once before and are making love for the first time tonight."

Alphonse's hands roamed over Nanda's fine body pulling her in close. The kiss broke and with a playful but firm push from Nanda, Alphonse fell back in a sitting position on the sofa. Nanda removed the gold ring bracelets from her wrists and then the earrings.

"I nearly tore an ear off making love in these," Nanda said. Her French accent added a sexy edge to everything she said.

"I'm trained to stem the flow of blood," Alphonse said as he undid the cuffs of his black silk shirt.

"Can you stem flows other than blood?" Nanda asked.

Alphonse smiled at the subtle little joke.

Nanda pulled her burnt orange dress over her head giving Hawk a wonderful view of her splendid curvy ass in translucent lavender panties. She did a turn to give Alphonse a view of her backside thus giving Hawk and Anna a clear look at her front. A matching lavender bra pushed her perfect full breasts pleasingly together. Hawk wondered if her lavender lipstick was chosen because it matched her underwear so perfectly. Her flat stomach and narrow waist created a pleasing feminine shape. Her eyes caught Hawk's and they almost seemed to sparkle as she removed her bra allowing gravity to lay claim to her breasts with a stimulating bounce. Her stiff ash-black nipples were surrounded by blackish-purple areolas the size of a Euro coin. Her skin was a perfect dark brown everywhere. She turned back around to gave Alphonse the view.

"You are fine," Alphonse said stating the obvious.

Nanda slipped her panties down her smooth dark legs. Her perfect ass showed faint traces of tan lines creating the only break in her smooth dark complexion. Nanda repeated her little turn and Hawk's eyes took in the black curly triangle between her legs. She turned to face Alphonse again, extended a hand, pulled him to his feet, helped him to unbutton his shirt and pushed it off his wide shoulders.

"Oh my," Nanda exclaimed.

Anna gasped in surprised too. Alphonse's shoulders and upper arms were decorated with tattoos that added up to a pair of dragons, their snarling heads nose to nose on his chest. His nipples cleverly formed the eyes of each beast. The one on his right side was predominately black and appeared feathery, the left one, red and scaly. Both were beautiful works of art in striking detail.

Alphonse flexed his dragons, and said, "I dated a tattoo artist from Chicago a couple of years ago." He laughed. "I think it totally turned her on using me as her living canvas."

Anna got up to get a closer look. "These are brilliant," she said as she ran her fingers over the scaly red dragon. Nanda did the same to the black feathery one on his other arm. As riveting as the dragon tattoos were, Hawk's eyes were more interested in the naked beautiful Algerian woman standing close enough to touch.

"This is brilliant too," Nanda declared as she slid a hand over the bulge in Alphonse's silk boxers.

Anna backed away and sat on the arm of Hawk's chair and put a casual hand on Hawk's shoulder. The hand stayed put.

Nanda dropped to her knees and put her hands on Alphonse's hips and slipped the boxers down his legs. Alphonse's steel hard circumcised erection bobbed free for all to see.

"Such a pretty thing," Nanda said in French. She took his erection deep into her mouth without the use of her hands.

"What did you say?" Alphonse asked as he looked down at Nanda engulfing his dark brown erection.

Since her mouth was full, Hawk answered for her, "She says your dick is pretty."

Nanda freed her mouth, looked at Hawk and asked in French, "You speak French?"

"A little," he answered in French

Sticking to French, she asked, "Do you find me attractive?"

"Yes, you are very beautiful," he replied in the same language.

"What you all saying?" Alphonse asked.

"That he agrees with you that I am beautiful," Nanda said. She smiled at Hawk, stood up, embraced Alphonse and kissed him again with his wet slick erection pressed between them. Alphonse gripped Nanda's ass, his lighter brown hands a pleasing contrast against her dark coffee skin. The kiss ended and Nanda spoke in rapid fire French.

"What you say now?" Alphonse asked.

"The bedroom's that way," Hawk said pointing.

"Thank you," Nanda said as she took her new lover's hand and led him to the bedroom.

Anna and Hawk followed.

"You are full of surprises, Mr. Hawking," Anna said.

"It's been that kind of night," Hawk returned.

Nanda and Alphonse fell on the bed groping, rubbing and kissing. Anna and Hawk separated and stood on opposite sides of the bed watching the couple create a palatable sexual friction. Hawk's eyes drifted up to Anna and as she watched the groping pair, she unbuttoned her blouse and let it slip off her freckled shoulders exposing her bare chest. She unsnapped her jeans and pealed them down; she wore no underwear below either and stood naked across from him.

"Got a rubber?" Nanda asked.

Anna pulled her bed stand drawer open, produced a condom and handed it to Nanda who nimbly applied it to Alphonse's stiff member. Nanda dropped back onto the bed and Alphonse guided his freshly covered erection to her wet opening. In one smooth thrust, he entered her and Nanda gasped at the sweet invasion. Alphonse's ass slowly rose and fell, Nanda let out a small gasp with each gentle thrust. With empathy, so did Anna.

Nanda laughed lustily, slapped Alphonse's ass and said, "Faster and harder dragon man."

He answered with a quicker pace and greater force causing Nanda's breasts to bounce with each slapping thrust. Her gasps turned to tiny screams laced with laughter and French cuss words. This is so much cooler than a porn movie, Hawk thought as he watched the pleasant violence unfold before him.

An unexpected hand on Hawk's right shoulder made him jump. For a second, he stupidly thought that there was a fifth person in the room only to see that it was Anna. He had been so focused on the love making that he hadn't seen her slip around to his side of the bed. Her arms crept around from behind to undo the buttons of his shirt then she peeled it from his body. From behind, her hands drifted over his exposed chest and abdomen.

This was the most prolonged physical contact they had ever had. He was so hard that he literally ached. Her hands fell to his hips and she slipped his board shorts along with the underwear to a heap around his ankles. Anna pressed her naked body against him, her stiff nipples pleasing of interest and subtle tickle of her pubic hair on his ass was mind blowing.

Her hands slipped under his arms, strayed down his chest and found his steely erection where she explored its length with both her hands. Abruptly, she pulled away from him and walked back to her spot opposite him on the other side of the bed.

Hawk's erection twitched in outrage, but at the same time, he was glad she had moved away for if she had continued to stroke him, he would have exploded all over the couple on the bed.

Nanda screamed something uninterpretable pulling his attention back to the bed. It might have been in French, Hawk couldn't tell. Nanda's back arched briefly lifting both her and Alphonse into the air. Her next series of vocalizations were in Arabic and Berber then she released a wholehearted laugh of genuine glee and said in English, "That was very good." She seemed to notice that Anna and Hawk were naked for the first time and her eyes locked on Hawk's stiff erection. "That is very good too," Her attention returned to Alphonse lying on top of her. "Take me from the back."

"In the butt?" Alphonse asked.

Nanda laughed and then slapped a dragon covered shoulder. "No, if you try that I will tear off your fool's stick and feed it to the dogs. Just enter me from behind." They switched positions, Alphonse gripped his erection and entered her. "Hit it hard Dragon Man," she demanded.

Nanda gasped and grunted as Alphonse slammed into her with bruising force and with each thrust she called for more in English, French, Berber, Arabic and perhaps some Italian too. Hawk stared unblinking at the steady bounce and sway of Nanda's breasts. He shifted to the foot of the bed and dropped to his knees to look into her face close enough to kiss her if so chose. Her eyes were closed, her expression serious and focused. Then her eyes flew open and she came loudly vocalizing her ecstasy in all her languages.

In a fix of delirious laughter, Nanda leaned forward and kissed Hawk briefly on the mouth, taking his by surprise. She pulled away from Alphonse and fell on her side laughing. Apparently, she had a predilection for laughter after orgasm. She rolled on her back still laughing as she signaled Alphonse to entered her again. He did and quickly got back to ramming speed.

With his mouth tingling from her Nanda's delicious kiss, Hawk returned to his side of the bed opposite Anna.

Anna propped a knee up on the bed, spread the red patch between her legs and brought herself to an uninhibited orgasm with the fingers of her right hand. When her breathing normalized, her eyes met Hawk's. Catching the giggles from giddy Nanda, she laughed. Fighting to control her laughter, Anna said to Alphonse, "We want a money shot when you're ready."

"Where do you want it?" Alphonse asked.

"Where ever Nanda says," Anna answered.

"Let pretty Hawk pick," Nanda said in a breathy voice. She looked up at Hawk and all the while, Alphonse slid in and out of her.

Hawk said, "Your tits."

"All right," Nanda agreed with a husky laugh.

Alphonse suddenly stopped thrusting, pulled out of Nanda, snapped off the condom and took his rock hard erection in his hand. They slipped off the bed, Nanda knelt on the floor, gripped her perfect dark brown breasts and presented them for anointing. Anna and Hawk moved in close to watch. Seconds later, Nanda yelped in surprise as Alphonse sprayed her breasts with wet ropes of white jizz.

"This is such a nasty thing to do," Nanda said, with a deep sexy giggle. Hawk marveled at the contrast of the creamy white fluid on Nanda's dark breasts and darker ash-black nipples.

Anna appeared at Hawk's side, kissed his neck where it met his shoulder and said, "Would you like to anoint me in the same way?"

The sudden rushing in his head made it hard to think. He couldn't form words so he simply nodded. Better hurry he thought.

"Where on our English princess would you like to splash?" Nanda asked playfully.

"Her face," Hawk said without thinking.

"My face?" Anna asked with a bit of a frown.

"Hawking you dirty boy," Nanda said shaking a finger at him.

Hawk cringed, he had made the wrong call. This was no sleazy porn film after all. He was about to amend when Anna dropped to her knees before him and gripped his steel erection.

"My face," she said as a statement with no question mark at the end.

Almost instantly, a gushing rope of fluid hit her right freckled cheek and exploded in all directions. She blinked but kept her eyes open and steadied Hawk's spewing organ in her hands at her face. A second jet streaked across her forehead with enough velocity to push aside a lock of her long red hair. She flinched but held steady as a third jet followed, then a forth, then fifth, then sixth. At the seventh and final eruption, Anna's upturned face was crisscrossed with blending irregular stripes of creamy white fluid.