Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly walked back into the living room, trying to shed the expression of arousal from my face. Anna was waiting for me.

"Who was that?"

I acted nonchalantly, "Bob, he needs your help with a casserole."

Her face flushed red almost immediately. I was sure, she too, suspected an ulterior motive. "What ...right now?"

I nodded, "Yeah. He needs it for a party hes going to tomorrow, said hes butchering it - needs a woman's touch." I tried acting cool, as if the request was completely of the norm.

I suddenly realized that she was already dressed for bed, wearing a sheer nightie that her tits loved to bounce around in. It wasn't exactly erotic lingerie, but it wasn't something you'd wear anywhere other than in your own home.

The look on her face was one of excitement, confusion. "I- I guess I can help. I'll change real quick."

"No." I said, "You'll only be a minute." I gave her a knowing look.

She stood, blushing. "I- I don't know Tim. This isn't appropriate", pointing to her outfit.

"Really? That's the most clothes you've worn around him since we moved in." I said it jokingly, but my dick was stirring at the thought of her going over in her silken fabric.

She smiled, "Alright babe. If you say so.", she slowly walked to the rear, and opened the door in a teasing fashion, giving me one last look as she headed outside - a naughty grin on her face. "Gonna go help with a casserole." she said it almost as if she knew that wasn't all that was waiting for her at Bob's house.

I loved this woman. I watched in slow motion as she strode across the yard, approaching his house.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw Bob, he opened the rear door, shirtless and full of presence. He was wearing nothing but a pair of shorts, it seemed.

They smiled at each other, Anna blushed, and he put his arm around her waist, ushering her inside. Suddenly, she was out of my sight.

I scrambled for a view into his kitchen, but the blinds were closed. The light from inside was barely bleeding through the edges of the window.

My heart suddenly began to beat faster, but I forced myself to take a seat on the couch, and wait. Ten minutes passed, then twenty. All the television in the world couldn't make my mind shift gears. In a moment of fear I ran upstairs to get a terrified look into his bedroom, darkness, curtains open. I guess they were actually in the kitchen.

Another ten minutes passed, and I began pacing around the living room. After nearly 45 minutes had passed my mind got the best of me. I headed out the back door, slowly walking through the yard - trying to get a look into his kitchen. The light was on and it looked like there were some pots on the stove, but there was no sign of Bob or my wife.

I finally decided to creep down the side yard, eventually arriving at his living room window. There was a fortuitous gap in the curtain - or so I thought.

What I saw shook me to my core, but it also nearly made me faint from arousal. Bob and Anna were sitting on his couch. The first thing I noticed was that my wife's nightie was pulled down to her waist - her beautiful big tits exposed. Bobs massive mitts were pawing them, massaging them, pinching her nipples. I could make out my wife's faint moans through the glass as she titled her head back in pleasure. In a horror I realized that Bobs shorts were around his ankles, and his massive cock was exposed and towering upwards, impossibly big. I nearly collapsed when I saw Anna's delicate hand was wrapped around it. She was pumping him, her fingers slowly massaging up and down his impressive shaft. His hefty scrotum jostling up and down with her strokes. Her small fingers had no way of encircling all the way around his thick girth, but she stroked him passionately nonetheless.

My mouth had gone dry, my eyes wide, my knees weak - but before I could even react, Bob exploded. I witnessed his incredibly heavy balls pull upwards, pulsing, as a torrent of his cum unloaded from his engorged head. Rope after rope of thick seed showered down into both of their laps, coating Anna's hand as she pumped him to a satisfying completion.

Bob tilted his head back, clearly delirious in delight, groaning as he came from my wife's touch. I ducked back behind the wall, listening, stunned. My wife spoke, sultrily and aroused, "Wow Bob, you cum so much."

Bob replied, "Thank you darling. It's these big balls of mine." He paused, continuing. "God, that was fucking great." He laughed. "Can't tell you how badly I've wanted us to do something like that. You have a magical touch."

Anna's voice was nervous, confused, aroused, "I can't believe we just did that! Tim's gonna kill me!"

Bobs voice suddenly turned reassuring, I peeked inside to see him covering himself, Anna strapping her nightie back over her shoulders, both of them standing up, "Tim gets a kick out of you being a naughty girl, Anna. He's gonna love it."

She nervously walked out of my line of sight, heading to leave, "I hope your right..."

I sprinted back into our house, nearly diving onto the couch in our living room, trying desperately to appear composed.

I soon heard the sliding door open slowly, and I saw my disheveled wife walk into the room. Her hair was a mess, and her breathing heavy. The nightie was ruffled, and her face and eyes displayed a terrified expression.

I had never been so attracted to her. I stood, saying nothing. I grabbed her by the arm and threw her down on the couch, "T-Tim. W-wait..."

"Shut up." I said, lifting her nightie and exposing a sopping wet pussy, I flipped her over and buried myself in her sex with an unbelievable urgency. I had never felt her so soaked, she was beyond wet.

"God damn it Anna. I fucking love it when you act like a slut." I slapped her ass harder than I ever had before.

She moaned loudly, "Oh God Tim! Oh no! I was bad, I'm sorry!"

"Did you like playing with his big cock, you dirty little slut?" I grabbed her hips, and pounded into her with fury.

"Ohhh! No! How?" Anna buried her face into the pillows as I took her. She was overcome with shame, confused by my knowledge, but her pussy was gushing with her wetness. She was as horny as I could ever remember.

She started to buck hard, her pussy contracting violently, she screamed into the fabric of the couch cushion, cumming powerfully.

The sight of her orgasm caused my own eruption, and I spewed my seed inside of her, collapsing down on her back.

We slowly rolled off of each other, panting, red faced.

As soon as I caught my breath, I looked at her, "Tell me what happened. Tell me everything."

She sat up, gathering herself. She was nervous, and awkward, still breathing heavily. "I... I went inside and we were in his kitchen, mostly." She was stuttering as she spoke, "H-He, was brushing against me a lot in the kitchen, and I could feel him. He was excited." she covered her face in embarrassment.

"Its okay baby, I want to hear. Tell me."

"He came up behind me, and started playing with my boobs... It...It kinda got me kinda hot, and i was too embarrassed to tell him to stop."

I couldn't believe it. "Did he say anything?"

"He uh... um, he just said that he loves my tits, and that he can't get enough of them..." she paused, clearly excited by the memory.

"Once I finished with the food I covered the lid and set it to stew for a few minutes. I turned but before I could try to leave he pulled me into the living room sat me down on the couch."

She was blushing deeply, fidgeting in her seat as she explained it, "H-He kept playing with my boobs, and I just sat there, frozen. He stopped for a second and quickly pulled his shorts down, and his honker flopped out."

I, inexplicably, started getting hard again - hanging on every word of hers.

Her blush was deep, her eyes avoiding mine, "He asked me if I liked it."

My throat was suddenly dry, "Keep going Anna. What did you say?"

"...I... I told him I loved how big it is." she paused, and blushed even deeper. "He grabbed my hand and slowly brought it down to him, I don't know what came over me but I just... I don't know!"

I croaked, "Its okay baby... what else happened?"

She bit her lip, "He told me to play with his big hog, and to make him cum..." she paused, and took a deep breath, "So I did."

"Holy fuck." I replied, breathless.

"Oh baby what are we doing!? This is crazy!" She screamed, burying her face into her hands in confusion. I responded by pulling open her legs, exposing her inflamed sex. I gently shoved her back into the couch and aligned my manhood at her folds, "You're finally being a naughty girl, and i'm loving every second of it!" I said, as I stuffed my six inches into her.

A couple more days passed, and I arrived home late. I walked into the house, but Anna was nowhere to be found, despite her car being in the front driveway.

I shot her a text, "Where are you?"

A few seconds passed, and I received a reply, "Being naughty", she closed the message with a smiley face wink.

My blood pressure immediately shot up, I tried to look over into Bobs house but I couldn't make out much.

"What are you doing?" I replied.

I paced around the room, a minute went by, and then I received a message.

It was a small phone video, more arousing than any porn. My wife was kissing Bob's massive shaft up and down, wrapping her lips around his member and stuffing as much of his meat into her mouth as she could. Her small hand was massaging his heavy balls as she blew him. The noises of her suckling sent me over the edge, and I instinctively dropped down onto the couch, exposing myself. My wife was using her mouth on our neighbors manhood.

I heard Bob through the recording, "Mmm. Fuck yeah baby. Suck that big cock."

It looked as if Bob was holding her phone out in front of them, but the only view I had was of his large cock, and my wife's face, lips, and tongue providing it with pleasure.

She stopped for a moment, looking at the camera, and smiling wickedly. She then began planting wet kisses up and down his immense shaft.

"Fuckkk. That's it Anna. Show him how much you love this big hog."

I heard a giggle, and then the video stopped.

I replayed it immediately, and I only made it a few seconds in to my second viewing before I erupted, cumming on my lap.

"I need to see you." I texted her urgently, deliriously. A few moments and then a reply, "I'll be home in a minute, I'm gonna make him cum."

I groaned, leaning back into the sofa, a bizarre wave of relaxation overcame me, almost as if I feel into a momentary trance. Just as I was about to drift into a sleep the sliding door opened. Anna walked in, disheveled, but she wasn't scantily clad this time. She was actually still in the same dress that she wore to work, but her lipstick was smeared.

She looked down and saw my exposed dick, and the mess I made.

"So... I guess you liked the video?"

I looked at her, but could only make out a nod.

She smiled, giggling again, "I need to go brush my teeth baby, he came a lot." I looked on as her beautiful ass strode up the stairs.

I had a feeling it was going happen, and on the next Sunday, it inevitably did. My wife was frolicking naked around our pool, as was our neighbor. They were in and out of the water, kissing, petting. Bobs massive cock was on full display as he bounced around the patio. My wife showered it with playful compliments all afternoon. On occasion she would come over and sit with me as I laid out on one of the pool chairs, flirting with me in a buzzed state of erotic relaxation. We had all been drinking, Bob's famous Moscow Mules were flowing heavily. It was an incredibly bizarre afternoon, but I was erect for nearly the entire duration of it, especially when I noticed the two of them quietly playing with each other under the waters surface. It was a surreal afternoon to say the least. We had gotten a late start on this particular Sunday, and before I knew it, dusk approached.

Suddenly, I awoke, it was night. I shook my head, looking around the patio and seeing no one. I stood up, groggily, the alcohol still lingering in my system. At first I heard silence, but that was quickly interrupted by a distant moan. It was muffled, but I was fearfully sure it was my wife. I panicked, not knowing where it was coming from. I ran into the house, looking around for her. She wasn't in the living room. I bolted up the stairs into our bedroom. She wasn't in there either, why would she be? I stood for a moment, wondering, and just as I was turning to leave, I saw them.

It was dark in our bedroom, but the light shining from Bobs was ever present. They were both naked, my wife was on his bed, spread out on all fours. Her head was titled back as she moaned in pleasure. Her large breasts were swaying back and forth as Bob fucked her pussy from behind. His thrusts were powerful, and his large hands were firmly grasping her delicate waist as he penetrated her sex. There was a clear sheen of sweat on both of them, almost as if they had been mating for hours.

I collapsed onto the edge of our bed, the wind knocked out of me in an instant. The cocktail of emotions swirling in my body was overwhelming, but the one that dominated them all was arousal. I exposed my dick, but dared not touch it, as I was near to exploding even without physical provocation.

I had never seen her like this, never heard her like this, even through two panes of glass her moans were incredible. Her fingers were clutching his bed sheets as he pummeled her sex, she was screaming as he plunged in and out of her pussy with his huge cock. I knew in an instant that he was reaching areas of her womanhood that I had never been. I knew he was making her pleasure releasing vaginal nerve endings fire off in ways that I hadn't.

I suddenly realized that my jaw was wide open. I looked on in horror as Bob reached around, clutching her breasts, pulling her up into him as he fucked her.

"You like that baby?" Bob said. I could barely hear them, but their lips provided the context where the sound failed.

"I love it." my wife replied.

He slowed, pulling out of her and spinning her around on his bed, he laid her down on her back. Her pussy looked swollen, inflamed, and soaking wet. His massive organ was coated in an unreal amount of her cream, there was almost a full lather along his shaft. I had never seen Anna yield so much of her womanly essence before.

He leaned down and kissed her breasts, and then her mouth, as he aligned his behemoth at her sex once again, slowly shoving himself inside of her. I watched in aroused fascination as his thick shaft spread her open, her soaking labia stretching and hugging his meat, never letting go. Her juices and her need caused her pussy to cling to his organ. Her womanhood craved his large cock.

She lifted her legs, moaning loudly, her pretty feet writhing in the air as he invaded her. I watched as her delicate toes curled as he began pumping into her once again. His large balls began slapping against the lilly rear of her plump ass as she received him. Her arms reaching around as she clutched into his back, clawing into his skin as he took her.

I was startled suddenly by my phone, ringing loudly in the darkness of the room. Somehow, it was Anna calling.

I trembled as I answered, saying, "Hello?" like an idiot. The phone wasn't even in her hands.

I soon realized that it was somewhere under their sheets, and the call was accidental. It was a literal butt dial, one with the most punishing consequences.

The now clear sounds of their mating were harrowing. It shook me to my core as I heard her cries of pleasure. I set the phone to speaker, tossing it to my side in defeat.

"Give me that big cock Bobby! I fucking love ittt!", her moans were intoxicating, surreal.

"I love fucking this tight pussy baby. God damn you're the sexiest thing alive." He grunted as he thrust into my wife.

Anna's moans became fever pitch, and her squealing was giving way to something powerful looming in her loins, an orgasm brewing of the most intense magnitude.

"Oh! Oh! Oh fuck! Bob! You're gonna make... I'm, I'm gonna... I'm cumminggg!!" Her moan was primal. I looked on as her legs wrapped around his lower back, toes curling and locking downward. Her body erupted in convulsions as the most powerful orgasm of her life swept over her.

Bob roared, joining her in sexual climax, "Fuckkk Anna, I'm gonna cum in this married pussy baby!" His large balls unloaded, unleashing what had to be a massive load of seed, deep into my wife's willing womb.

They embraced and kissed passionately, eventually rolling off and laying at each others side. Bobs massive organ now lying limp and large across his thigh. My wife was breathing heavily, and I thought I could make out her pussy still quivering from the bombardment it had just received. He rested his hand on her tummy, chuckling, smiling wide.

"I think I stretched that married pussy out a bit. Did you like it?"

She laughed, through the haze of her sexual recovery, "Like it? I never even knew I could cum like that... I don't think I'll ever get enough of this big cock." She placed her hand on his manhood, gently caressing it as it laid at rest.

He smiled, leaning in and kissing her again, "That's why were neighbors, baby. I'm gonna fuck you nonstop Anna. Now... " he paused, slapping her ass. "You should probably get on back to your husband."

I snapped out of my funk, looking down at my crotch, suddenly realizing that I had cum all over myself.