Annabelle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she entered the gym. Immediately she saw him. He looked up at her, torso glistening with sweat and she just nodded. He smiled the broadest, toothiest smile she'd seen on a man and hopped off the treadmill.

"He said yes? I told you he would," he said, taking her hands in his. "Come on, let's go to the private workout room."

He whisked her down into an area of the gym she'd never been before and into a room with some more equipment and a wide bench. She hadn't imagined being taken by Curtis here, she had to admit.

"I can't do it here," she said, edging towards the door. "It's cheap and... no, I can't."

She turned to go and his big hand came down on her shoulder.

"It's ok, I wasn't going to, you know, in here. I just wanted to talk a bit," Curtis said.

She turned and apologised, sitting next to him on the bench. She explained what David had said and he nodded along.

"Mm, I get it, yeah," Curtis said. "Seems like an all clear to me. Why don't we go back to my place and ... talk some more?"

This was it.

"Ok, I think so," was all Annabelle could manage.

20 minutes later, she was sipping a glass of water in his apartment. He sat next to her and his closeness made her heart beat like a drum. Slowly he leaned in and she closed her eyes as his lips found her neck. It wasn't long before their lips were locked. Her passion rose and it wasn't long before clothes were being torn off and thrown to the floor.

Naked, they sat next to each other. Curtis then picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. Gently placing her down, she looked up at his chiselled form, his enormous penis pointed at her. She wanted it so badly. Slowly, she spread her legs, inviting him between them. His dark flesh contrasted so much with hers, it was intoxicating. The head pressed against her slick opening and her vagina gleefully took him into her. It was big, so big, but it slid in. She gasp as his body pressed down on top of her, his penis slowly entering her until she felt fuller than she'd ever been before.

Wrapping her legs around him, her feet crossed over. She groaned as he started to slide in and out, their pace quickening as excitement grew. She gasped as pleasure rose within her, their movements completely in sync. She yelled as she felt an orgasm building, shrieking as it finally exploded, sending her whole body into paroxysms of ecstasy.

Curtis pulled out suddenly and flipped her over onto her hands and knees, pushing himself back in and going deeper from behind. His pace was frantic now and he grabbed her hair, pulling it and making her arch her back. She grunted with every punishing stroke until they were both collapsing in a writhing pile of flesh, spent. As they curled up together to bask in the afterglow, she wondered why she'd not had the courage to be with him sooner.

It had been a wonderful experience and all thoughts of regret or guilt were, for now, absent. She felt his penis softening inside her, but it was so big it didn't slip out. She smiled as he spooned her, closing her eyes and sleeping.

An hour later, Annabelle woke, a smile of satisfaction on her lips. She gently squeezed Curtis's hand as it lay comfortingly on her belly. She eased away from him and turned around, wanting to look at him as he slept. As she did so, his penis finally slipped out of her, followed by a stream of sperm. She suddenly realised they'd used no protection. What if she hadn't been on the pill? For some reason, she didn't feel horrified at the thought. Incredibly, she felt extremely turned on at the thought of a black man's baby growing in her stomach.

She reached down and took his slick penis in her hand, stroking it. It began to stiffen as he woke from his slumber. Annabelle did what she'd never done before, moving her head down and placing her mouth over a man's penis. Greedily she licked at the head and up and down his engorging shaft.

"Mmm yeah, suck my cock, slut," he groaned. A slut? Is that what I am now. she thought?

It didn't seem to bother her too much, so she kept on sucking, licking. Moving her head off and grinning with the dirtiest smile she could muster, she straddled him and sunk her vagina down on his meat, gasping as the whole length entered her in one go.

"I'm going to fuck this pussy up," he said, growling. As he began to pound her, Annabelle threw her head and begged for more, for him to screw her harder, faster. Falling forwards, she fed him her breasts and he eagerly suckled on her nipples, sending ripples of pleasure through her. It was too much and her orgasm exploded. Every muscle in her body tensed as she screamed her ecstasy out.

He was relentless, driving his cock up into her as she ground her hips downwards to meet his thrusts. She was losing all her inhibitions.

"Oh yes, fuck me!" she said, using language she'd never considered before. "Fuck me like the Irish whore that I am!"

This spurred him on, amazingly finding more energy to increase his pace. He roared as his climax came, jets of sperm erupting from his cock, cascading into her womb. She shrieked as his spasming penis set off her second orgasm and they, for a second time, collapsed together into a blissful heap.

"That was amazing... again," Annabelle groaned, her body coming down from the highs of her orgasms. "I've never felt anything like that. Your... cock is so good, you're so good. I love it. Is it like this with all black guys? I've heard things and you were so wonderful..."

"Baby," Curtis chuckled, "you were great too. Any black man would love to stick his dick up in you, let me tell you. And yeah, I think it's pretty much true about us. Most of us are packing some serious hardware. I'm not really that big, not compared to some of my friends, you know?"

Annabelle was shocked. To her, Curtis had been huge, a monster... and he was considered small? Her body trembled with a post-orgasmic shudder, but she felt a burning desire to see if what he said was true.

"Well, it's something I need to think about..." she said, coyly. "I'd better go in case David wonders where I am."

"Will you tell him about us?" Curtis asked.

A pause.

"Yes, I think so," Annabelle said. "I think he deserves to know."

Day 13: It had been three days since Annabelle had been with Curtis and she hadn't realised how much she'd be missing him. She would find herself looking out the window at the gym, wanting to be there. But it was closed while they fixed the problems with the changing rooms and she'd not been able to go back since.

She'd told David about her and Curtis the day afterwards. He hadn't taken it well, but as she'd predicted, he hadn't left. Slowly, it seemed, he was coming round to it. She'd said how much she'd enjoyed it, how wonderful it was to be filled up, something David couldn't do. She stressed that her heart was still with him, but she felt a physical connection with Curtis that David just couldn't provide.

He'd accepted it, for now. He didn't know quite how deep her desires ran and how they were changing. Already she'd begun to think about what Curtis had said regarding his friends and whenever she did, her pussy - she was trying to think more in vulgar terms, it made her feel more slutty - twinged and became wet when she did so.

"I'm going out," David said. "I need to think about a few things."

Annabelle turned from the window, a look of genuine concern on her face. David smiled at that, a gentle smile.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to leave," he said. "I just need to get my head around what's been happening, see how I want to approach it. I appreciate that you didn't hide anything from me, that you were honest. I just need to think about whether I'll be happier in ignorance or, well, if I want to know. I'll be back later, don't worry."

She waved weakly, a timid smile of her own. She turned back to the window to look down at the gym.

"Oh Curtis, I really need to be fucked right now," she whispered. He hadn't given her his number and she'd already forgotten how to get to his place. Her hunger was eating her up inside. She'd never imagined having such a strong desire for sex.

A knock on the door roused her from her thoughts. David must have forgotten his key. Sighing, she went over and unlocked it. She gave a gasp of surprise and put her hand to her mouth as she opened it. It wasn't David, it was a stranger.

"Hi, you must be Annabelle," he said, a deep, booming voice. "My name's Theo, a friend of Curtis. He told me to say he was sorry for not being able to see you, but he's had some business to attend to. He said perhaps I could help you out while he was away."

Her surprise turned from fear to lust as she figured out what he was saying. Ushering him in, she wasted no time dropping to her knees and unzipping his pants. She was almost slapped in the face by his enormous cock as it sprung free from its prison.

"Oh my .... " she said in wonder. Curtis had been right, he was small. This man's penis was at least a few inches longer than his had been, plus it was fatter too.

"Help yourself," he said, grinning. Don't mind if I do, she thought, gobbling up the head.

Grabbing her hair, he lead her on her knees to the sofa, all the while keeping her salivating mouth wrapping around his cock. Sitting, he allowed her to go to town on his groin. She was like a madwoman, licking his cock all over and even slobbering all over his balls.

"Let me see you," he said eventually. She stood and slowly stripped, putting on a little show. She laughed as he began to clap, dancing a little as she disrobed.

"Curtis was right, you are one sexy Irish slut," he said, appreciatively.

"Thank you kindly, sir," she giggled. Her face turned serious all of a sudden.

"I want that fucking cock inside me right now," she said. He nodded and she came over to him. Just as she was about to straddle him, he stood and they switched positions. She lay back and put her legs in the air, but instead of fucking her, he swooped down and began to eat her pussy. She gasped and grabbed hold of her ankles, keeping her legs wide apart so he could get best access.

She gasped and moaned as his tongue probed and lapped at her most intimate area. David had never gone down on her before, so this was an entirely new experience. Naturally, she was loving it.

"Oh yeah, lick me, it feels so good," she moaned as his tongue frantically flicked her clitoris. She felt a familiar sensation rising within her and she shuddered as an orgasm hit her. Grasping the back of his head, she held him there, bucking and thrashing as he continued to lick her out. Finally it was too sensitive to continue and she pushed him gently away. Before she could do anything, he appeared above her, simultaneously guiding his cock into her sopping wet snatch and delivering an open-mouthed kiss that meant she was tasting her own pussy off his face.

Annabelle's wails of protest were cut off as the thick cock pressed into her body, stretching her beyond anything she'd experienced before. He was gentle, but insistent, urging himself into her. She was so wet, the cock had no trouble entering her, but she was still stretched out. She'd never felt so full. Not even Curtis had been like this. This... was something else. As he began to slide slowly in and out, it felt like her vaginal walls were glued to his shaft, so tightly were they gripping to his penis.

Gradually he sped up as Annabelle grew more used to such a huge invader in her body. As she did so, she could feel just how extraordinary the sensations he was provoking from her were. It touched areas she didn't realise could be touched, stimulated her beyond what she thought was possible.

"Oh God, I love your black cock," she groaned as he picked up the pace. "Fuck me, oh please, fuck me harder, I need your dick inside me!"

He grabbed her ankles, splaying her legs wide. She was flexible and they ended up in the 9 and 3 position, horizontal like she was doing the splits. Looking up at him as he pounded her, she smiled the dirtiest, most slutty smile she could come up with.

They fucked for an hour, swapping positions and eventually taking it into her bedroom. As she was pounded facedown on the bed, she had thoughts of David sleeping with her later in this very same bed, innocent of what was happening right now. The thought turned her on so much she came for a third time, shrieking like a banshee as her climax tore her to pieces.

Eventually, Theo left her. She just lay on her back as he left, her legs spread wide, two loads of cum seeping from her slit. She must have drifted off because the next thing she heard was the front door opening. Something in her mind screamed at her to get under the sheets so David wouldn't see her like this, but the new, rebellious Annabelle wouldn't condone such a thing. She wanted him to see her like this, well and thoroughly fucked and inseminated.

There was a pause. David was looking for her. The bedroom door opened and he came in, head down.

"Look, I've been thinking about all this and I think it's ok, just so.... oh, wow," he said, doing a double take as he saw her spreadeagled and leaking sperm.

"What the hell's been going on here?" he said, alarmed.

She groggily raised herself on her elbows.

"Essentially, I just got fucked to Heaven and back by a stud with massive penis," she said, matter-of-factly.

"Er, right... ok, um, I was going to say it was ok for you to be with other men, just so long as it's not in this flat... and only if it's only a rare thing..." he stammered.

Annabelle was full of herself now. Who was he to deny her the experiences she'd had over the past few days?

"It seems Rule 1 has been broken already, so we'll ignore that," she said, flexing her pussy a bit, a trickle of sperm flowing out as if on command. "As for Rule 2, I'm a woman. I have needs, needs that, until a few days ago, I didn't even realise I had. That horse has bolted now and my paddock needs to be filled."

Did she really say that? Yeesh. Anyway, she continued, undeterred.

"Lucky for me I have some studs who are willing to fulfill my needs, so... I guess it's going to happen whenever I want it. That ok with you?"

"Well, n..." David began.

"Tough," she interrupted. "It's just the way it's going to be if you want to stay with me. You don't want to leave me, do you?"

"No, of course not... ok, ok, you can be with your," he groaned, "...studs. Just please, for me, don't be too brazen about it. Please?"

"Ok, for you, darling," Annabelle said. Of course, she had no intention of doing anything of the sort. She was right, the horse had indeed bolted. She was already feeling a desire in her loins to be filled up once again by a stiff black cock. If she had her way, she'd get fucked by one every day. David nodded and left her alone. She lay back on the bed and smiled. Her thoughts immediately turned back to her lovers. She wondered what it would be like if she were to be with them at the same time. Reaching down to touch herself, she closed her eyes and imagined it, her hands thrusting into herself. Scooping out some of the sperm, she gleefully tasted it before repeating herself until there was none left.

12