Annabelle Gets Caught Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started slamming herself down on me, "Make me cum you bastard, make me cum."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

George called me the next morning. "Don't you dare lose her phone number. That little lady all by herself will keep you all of my business from now on."

"I take it you had a good time?"

"She was magnificent! If she weren't already married I'd be after her in a flash. You did know she was married, right?"

"Yes. That's one of the things that make her such an interesting person. I guess that since she did such a great job of keeping you happy I'll have to see to it that she gets a nice bonus."

"You do that. Take very good care of her. I'll want to see her the next time I come back."

That night I told Annabelle what George had said. "So, Friday I'm going to give you something in the way of a bonus."

"What?"

"It will be a surprise, but I can tell you this – you won't expect it and it will be a huge surprise to you."

Friday evening I told Annabelle to stay in our bedroom until I came up to get her."

"Why?"

"Humor me" I said and I handed her a paper bag.

"What's this?"

"What I want you to be wearing when I come up to get you."

She took the thigh high nylons and 'come fuck me' pumps out of the bag and shrugged:

"Okay, if that's what you want."

Everything was in place by seven and I went upstairs got Annabelle and led her down the stairs and into the living room. She stopped as she walked in the door and saw the six men sitting there and turned to me with a question in her eyes:

"You said you liked multiple partners and I did tell George that I would give you a bonus for taking such good care of him" and then I whispered to her, "You will notice that they are all white. Is this a first for you?"

She nodded a yes and I turned to the guys in the room, "Gentlemen, I give you Annabelle. Annabelle, I give you as much as you want. Enjoy."

I turned to leave and Annabelle asked me where I was going. "Multiples is your bag sweetie, not mine."

"Please stay, at least for a while."

I shook my head no and I left.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I went out and had a bite to eat and then did something that I hadn't done in ten or fifteen years, I went to a movie. I munched popcorn, sipped Diet Coke and watched Russell Crowe give a credible performance as a gladiator. I got home around midnight and found that Annabelle's party was still going strong and that it had moved up to our bedroom so I went to one of the spare bedrooms. I didn't have much luck in trying to get to sleep because of all the loud screaming coming from Annabelle as she seemed to have one orgasm after the other. Her cries of "Fuck me, oh god fuck me" rang through the house, but it slacked off around one-thirty and I didn't hear anything after two. I guess I fell asleep around two-fifteen.

I woke up feeling pinned down to the bed. Annabelle was in bed with me and had her arms and a leg around me. As soon as I tried to move her eyes opened and she gave me a sleepy smile and unwrapped herself from me. Her hand slid down my body to my cock and she squeezed it. She moved down my and took my cock in her mouth and when she had me hard she started to get up. I thought I knew what was coming next so I made a move to get up and get out of bed. No way was I going to sloppy whatever's from Annabelle, not after six men had plumbed her depths for seven hours. Annabelle put out a hand to stop me:

"Don't go, please honey, I want you in my ass. I didn't let anyone have it last night. I saved it for you."

"Whatever for? I thought, at least from what I saw, that three at a time was one of your favorites."

"It is. I just wanted to do something in the way of saying thank you for last night. Why did you do it and why with men who are your friends? I thought you didn't want it to get out that I was a whore. Those six surely know it now."

"And those six are men I trust to keep the secret. Besides, they have incentive. I told them if they want to come back what happens here stays here."

"If they want to come back?"

"Yes Annabelle, if they want to come back, or more to the point, if you want them to come back. But back to your first question, why did I do it. I did it to be fair."

"To be fair?"

"Our marriage is dead Annabelle, but we still have a relationship. Or maybe an arrangement is a better description. Whatever. You are doing what I want and you are doing it well. I'm getting what I want out of the arrangement so you should be getting something out of it also. You told me that you love multiple partners and I just decided that you shouldn't have to wait for trips to Colorado to have them."

"Then I'm going to get to do it again?"

"As often as you want Annabelle, as long as I have control over who you see. I still don't want people thinking that you are a whore."

Her hand had been slowly jacking me off and she let go of it and moved around until she had her butt up in the air and then she said:

"Take my ass baby, take my ass and start our day off right."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It has been three years since I caught Annabelle and nothing much has changed. She goes back to visit her sister two or three times a year and I suppose she and Angie are still being gangbanged by blacks. It isn't something that we talk about. I never did use Angie to take care of any of my customers in Colorado. I just didn't have the heart. The poor girl had it hard enough having to be gang fucked by groups of black men two or three times a week without me having to add to her burden.

Anyone on the outside looking in would see what appears to be a happy couple. Annabelle takes care of the house, me, and several of my better customers and every three weeks or so we have some of my friends over and I go to a movie or someplace while Annabelle parties.

I have no idea how long it will go on this way, only Annabelle knows that. Her father passed away six months ago and according to Angie her mother seems to have lost the will to go on. Will Annabelle leave when her mother goes or will she stay because she is comfortable in the relationship we have? I don't know.

I still have all the material that was collected by the private detective, but Annabelle doesn't know that I have changed my stance as far as ever using it against her. I will use it if I have to if she decides to divorce me and go after my assets, but other than that it will never see the light of day.

I did fly to Denver a month ago and had a meeting with Angie. I told her that when her mother passed I would offer Tom a job paying twice what he was making and that should give him some incentive to move which would get her away from her blackmailers. I made her promise me that she wouldn't tell Annabelle about my offer. I wouldn't want Annabelle to think she owed me. I find myself in a difficult place. Even though my love for Annabelle died long ago I'm still fond of her and I don't want her to leave, but if she stays I want it to be because she wants to and not because she thinks she owes me.

12