Annabel's Surprise for Adam

Story Info
She had an hour before Adam's plane arrived.
1k words
3.81
12.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annabel studied herself in the hotel's bathroom mirror a slightly plain office worker smiled back, she let her mind wonder....it had been a glorious year since Annabel's first encounter with Adam, from that first chance meeting they had become gym partners, friends and lovers.

There bond had grown over the months as they shared each other's bodies whenever they could snatch the time, from their first sexual encounter they both knew they enjoyed an element of risk.

From a hot horny fuck in the steam room, hours of sexy texting and webcam, minutes of pleasure in Adams office where Annabel liked nothing better than to suck his cock in front of the window, to hours of love making. They both enjoyed a dare; well tonight Annabel had a surprise for Adam.

Annabel returned from her daydream, now to get ready she had an hour before Adam's plane arrived she was to pick him up from the airport.

She stepped out of her clothes and put them away, no longer the office worker, she had run a hot bubble bath where she enjoyed washing away any last thoughts of her boring job, tonight she was just Adams Annabel daring, fun and incredibly horny.

Annabel had chosen sheer black stockings with lace at the top with matching lacy sheer bra, see through knickers and a lacy suspender belt, her skin felt soft from the bath and firm from the hours of gym, putting her feet in the black stilettos Annabel looked at her reflection she was slender with long legs, a flat stomach and a tight ass. She brushed her long fair hair leaving it hanging loose, a small amount of makeup and a hint of lipstick she wanted a very natural look the only jewellery was a necklace Adam had brought her some time before. All she needed now was her coat a cream Mac, just 3 buttons, the last just stopping below her waist. Mmmmm she delighted in the fact when she walked the coat opened enough to show the tops of her stockings.

Annabel made her way to her car it was a particularly windy night, this is going to be even more fun she laughed to herself. Annabel noticed a waiting taxi driver, she knew he was watching her, she let her coat open and took longer strides, she could feel the cold air make its way through her lacy knickers making her feel alive, as she opened the car door and leant in to get the sat nav the wind took the light material of the Mac and it flew high above her waist , she could sense the driver had just seen what little she had on under the Mac, she coloured slightly but felt the start of her juices flow.

Once at the airport Annabel waited in the car, she liked the silky feel of the lining of the Mac against her skin, she was beginning to feel very horny. Adam jumped in the car as usual talking about the day's events when she felt his eyes gaze down to her long legs her coat had fallen open he could see the lacy tops of her stockings and as she changed gear he could see the little see through triangle of her knickers. Adam reached over and slowly run his hand up her leg to her warm and waiting pussy, he could feel how warm and wet she was, let's go for a drink he said, Annabel wanted Adam right now, buts as much as she knew how to tease him ,he knew far better how to tease her.

They pulled in to a quiet country pub, but it was surprisingly busy, they found an alcove and sat and enjoyed the drinks Annabel crossed her legs knowing the coat would fall open revealing her stockings, she knew the 2 bar men were watching but she continued to talk to Adam as if nothing unusual was happening, she knew Adam liked the view and was aware the 2 men were also enjoying the scene, Annabel was now feeling very horny she could feel her nipples push against her bra and the lovely damp feeling between her legs oh how she wanted Adam right then. She wondered if the men would think about her tonight, if they envied Annabel and Adam.

Next they decided to return to the hotel and eat in the adjoining pub, this pub was busier than the first with lonely male reps and contractors just staying for the night, Annabel with the confidence from a glass of wine took the challenge, they sat near a window the coat now open fully to Annabel's waist Adam noticed a man sitting to their left , ''he's watching you'' Annabel re -crossed her legs bringing attention to her nakedness her whole body tingling with excitement, again they talked as if this was the most natural thing to do.

''Open your legs more '' Adam requested, Annabel obliged and gave the stranger a view of her wet and now throbbing pussy, the strangers eyes never left Annabel, '' now walk past and get eye contact and go straight to our room, turn on the light and stand by the window''.

Annabel walked past the stranger Mac opening to her waist with every stride, she caught his eye, and did as she was told, she stood by the lit bedroom window. Adam followed shortly after, ''take your Mac off and show him he's outside watching'' Annabel took off her Mac and revealed to the stranger her body he had been fantasizing about ''sit at the window and finger yourself''. Annabel slowly pulled her knickers to one side and began to slide her fingers in her wet and waiting pussy, Annabel was so turned on knowing the stranger was watching and wanking. Adam then stood in front of Annabel and she bent over and took all his cock in her mouth, she took him deep, his cock pushing on the back of her throat she was close to cuming, Adam pushed her ass up against the window and reached over her back and pulled her ass cheeks open, the stranger was watching it all, he could see her juices and how swollen she was, he knew she needed fucking. Adam pulled away from Annabel and took her to the bed he's seen enough.............