Annapolis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,176 Followers

After the door was closed Amy moved up to his knees, which opened to let her closer. "Go ahead and touch them."

Jack's fingers trembled moving upward until they opened and cupped the huge breasts. He was surprised that they had very little sag. "God, I could spend all night cherishing these babies." He lifted, caressed and rubbed over the hard tips until she moaned and put her hands on his shoulders as he sat on the bed.

Amy's legs were weak and needed support. Tom had not really spent much time touching and caressing her breasts so this was new and exciting. She felt his hands move out to her arms and pull downward. She leaned forward and watched as her left nipple disappeared into his lips. "OHHH!"

Jack never would've have believed a nipple could be this big and hard. He sucked on it like Ellie normally did his cock and moved from breast to breast. As he worked on her chest his right hand moved to her stomach and lowered into her thick bush. He was almost to her moist slit when they heard Ellie knocking on the door.

"I'll go into the bathroom." She grabbed her robe on the way in.

Jack was rock hard now and wondered how far Amy would have gone. He smiled at her full pink ass and moved back onto the bed and crossed his legs.

*****

Tom had to get away and think about what was happening. His wife had suddenly loosened up and had allowed another man to touch her and he had permitted Ellie to give him a blowjob. After fifteen minutes he calmed down and decided to go and get his wife to move to another room. He saw Ellie outside by the door.

"Are they inside alone?" He asked upset again.

"I think Amy is still in the shower. I just wanted to get you alone and tell you that Jack and I did this because we love you."

"Jesus Ellie. Loving us as friends is one thing but...but having sex with us...God."

"We won't do anything else with you two unless you ask us."

"That's not going to happen. Amy might let Jack touch her breasts but forget about anything else."

"Are you sure about Amy?" Ellie asked. "Maybe Amy has been holding back all of this passion and it's about to explode out?"

He laughed. "Right." He pushed open the door and moved inside to see Jack on the bed. Neither man said anything as Tom moved to sit on the other bed. Ellie walked in and sat at the table as the three of them waited for Amy to come out.

Amy listened with her ear on the door and heard the outside door open and close. She tied the terry cloth belt around her waist tightly and walked out.

Tom looked over at her to see if she was still angry but she smiled and moved next to him on the bed. She turned towards him and pulled his lips down to hers.

Amy's tongue dashed into her husband's mouth and danced with his. Her right hand pulled his body down into hers until he relaxed.

Tom continued kissing and felt his erection pressing against her thigh. His hand on her back discovered that she was naked under the robe. He wished that they were alone.

Ellie grinned and crawled onto the bed next to Jack. It looked as if their best friends are going to fool around and she wanted to do the same. They had talked about messing around with Tom and Amy but she had not agreed to go all the way. Watching them make love would be a big turn on.

Tom felt Amy push him onto his back and was surprised when she climbed up onto him until she was sitting over his hard crotch. He glanced down as the robe opened and he saw her dark hairy pussy rubbing against his bulge. However he knew that Jack and Ellie couldn't see it at this angle.

Amy was totally turned on now after having Jack suckle on her breasts. She wanted to be fucked and was not going to wait until they went to bed later. She smiled at him while reaching under her stomach to push down his trunks.

"What are you doing?" he whispered as he tried to grab his swimsuit. But she was too fast and quickly had his hard-on out and ready. He pulled the robe over until it hid it from Jack and Ellie's view.

"I need it," she whispered back. She lifted up her ass and reached under to hold it steady as she dropped down.

Ellie was watching and whispered to Jack. "I think she is fucking him."

"No way," he said looking over. Amy's body was slowly lifting and dropping again and again. "What are we waiting for?" He lifted his hips to remove his trunks while Ellie pulled off her top and quickly removed her bikini bottoms.

Tom's eyes were on his wife's breasts that kept popping out through the opened robe. He looked over at the other bed and gasped when he saw Ellie's nakedness riding Jack's long hard cock.

Only panting and moaning was heard in the room as the two married couples raced for completion. Jack reached up and pulled the robe close but Amy laughed and pulled it from her shoulders. She grabbed it as it fell and tossed it on the floor.

"Shit Amy they can see you," Tom whispered.

"I know," she giggled. She turned to look at Jack's long pecker pushing up into Ellie's shaved pussy. Amy was the closest one to cum. She leaned forward to get more contact with her clitty and felt the bubble burst. "NOW TOM NOW!!"

Tom grinned because he got his wife off first. He also was grinning because he knew that he had a ways to go to cum himself. When Amy rolled off to the side he moved on top and between her soft thighs.

"OH GOD!" Amy screamed as Tom pounded her already satisfied pussy. Only once before had she climaxed twice and knew it was coming soon especially with Jack and Ellie watching.

"Shit," Jack whispered. "What is he made out of?" He felt Ellie's inner muscles squeezing his shaft and knew he was getting close. "Quit squeezing."

Ellie was not that close when she heard her husband. She slowed down but reached under her to rub her clitty to catch up to him.

"Are you ready baby?" Jack asked with a red face. "I'm really......CLOSE!!"

"No wait!" Ellie cried as she lifted and lowered quickly. "Wait!"

But Jack couldn't hold back. The excitement drove him over the edge. "I'M CUMING!"

Ellie moved faster and faster until she felt his prick shrinking. Her fingers took over and quickly got her there. "ME TOO...ME TOO!" After she came she rolled over and looked at Tom who was still a machine between Amy's legs. "Oh my god."

"AGAIN!" Amy screamed as she pulled on the bedspread under her ass.

"AGAIN!...AGGHHHH!"

But Tom was still a few minutes away. He had learned a lot time ago to take his mind away from the hot pussy and to think about something not so exciting. When he heard Ellie cum and then Amy for the second time he returned to the bedroom. "OK NOW...I'M READY....OH YEAH!!

Amy held on as he filled her void with the biggest load yet. It was dripping out when he rolled over.

*****

The four friends lay naked on their backs on the beds looking up at the ceiling. Never in their dreams had they imagined that they would fuck at the same time in the same room. It was Amy who turned over and looked at Jack's limp five-inch cock lying dormant on his leg. "So where do you want to eat at tonight?"

"Anywhere," Ellie grinned. She moved off her bed and moved over to sit next to Amy. "Can you move?"

Amy giggled. "Barely."

Ellie looked at Tom who smiled. "Can I borrow him later?"

"Don't ask me," Amy grinned. "It's up to Tom."

"Oh yeah?" Jack said sitting up. "So can I borrow you later?"

"I don't know yet," Amy smiled. "I'll let you know later."

None of them really wanted to get dressed. Just being naked for all to see was a big turn-on.

"I need a shower," Tom grinned while looking at Ellie.

"Was that an invitation?" She asked.

Tom looked at Amy. "Don't look at me. If you want to do it then do it."

"Is that the way it is?" Tom asked wondering just how far Amy wanted to go. "No limits?"

"If everyone else agrees." Amy answered looking over at Jack whose cock was starting to show some life again.

"Fine with me," Jack said looking at his wife.

"Definitely," Ellie agreed.

"OK," Tom smiled. His manhood was also starting to expand as he imagined what Ellie and he would be doing in the shower.

*****

As soon as their spouses moved into the bathroom and closed the door Jack was lying on Amy's bed next to her looking at her tits.

"It didn't take you very long," she giggled.

"But I'm not ready to go all the way yet." She wanted to set the ground rules up front. Her body turned on its side facing him as she reached down and grabbed onto his almost fully extended penis. His hand moved to her bush but she pushed it away. "It's my turn to touch you."

Jack rolled over onto his back and put his hands behind his head. Her soft breast pushed into his side as she leaned over to see him better.

Amy had never touched another hard-on and now had a huge one in her fingers. She marveled at the length and noticed that his cock head was quite large even though this penis was thin.

Jack watched as she gathered his pre-cum for lubrication and spread it up and down his shaft. She stroked and squeezed up and down wondering how it would feel inside of her pussy. "Can I touch you now?" He asked.

"Yes," Amy whispered. After he turned back onto his side she lifted her top leg to let him move his fingers into her thick bush. "OH GOD!" She cried when he found her raised clitoris. As they played, their faces came together and then their mouths.

*****

As Tom leaned over to adjust the water temperature of the spray Ellie moved her nakedness up against his back. Her small titties pushed into his hardness while she reached around and found his erection.

"Can't you wait?" Tom asked with a chuckle.

"No, and I'm not going to let go." She too was touching only the second hard-on in her life.

He got the water to the right temperature and turned to keep her hand on him. They both watched her fingers stroking and touching while he reached up and cupped her 32b mound.

"Do you think that they are fucking?" Ellie whispered.

"I don't know. Amy is a different person." He backed up and stepped into the shower while she held his love handle.

"I'll soap you up first," she said letting go of his cock.

"I could get used to this," Tom grinned as her soapy fingers moved over every inch of his body. As she soaped his ass her middle finger lightly entered and retreated. "Can I do that to you?"

"You can do anything you want to me," she whispered. After handing him the soap she turned and leaned over.

"Wow," Tom said leaning back to see her pussy lips under her ass and even the tiny puckered rear hole. He quickly soaped his fingers and washed her buttocks before guiding his middle finger down the crevice and over her anus. "Anything?"

"Yes but go slow because Jack's never fucked my ass."

Tom had pressured Amy into anal sex but she had refused. He pushed his middle soapy finger into her rear and heard her sharp intake of air. She squeezed his finger and released it again and again while he finger-fucked it. "Are you ready?"

She nodded and reached back to spread open her ass. His left hand grabbed onto her hip while he guided the cock up to her butt with his right hand.

"Tell me if it hurts." He pushed and felt the tightness.

Ellie knew that since he was not that long that he could not go in very far. She relaxed as much as she could and felt it move into her. "OK...go slow."

It was only about an inch or an inch and a half but enough for both of them to experience something new and naughty. He soon had the motion as the hot shower spray bounced off the top of his head onto her back.

*****

Amy was happy tongue kissing and touching so when Jack pulled away she was disappointed. She didn't know what was going on until he stood and moved back onto the bed next to her but his face was over her stomach. She didn't know that he wanted mutual oral sex until his hands opened her legs and his tongue dashed into her vulva.

"Ohhh." She looked at the huge lollipop inches from her face and realized that he wanted her to give him her first ever blowjob.

Jack had not considered that maybe she would refuse to give oral sex. He felt her fingers on his cock again but not her mouth. He was ready to accept that until he felt her damp and hot tongue licking around the crown.

Amy tasted a man's juices for the first time and then opened her lips to engulf the head. Her tongue continued licking around the tip while her fingers cupped and caressed his balls. Meanwhile Jack was working hard on her pussy to get her off.

*****

"Wait," Ellie said wondering if he was about to cum. She pulled forward until he was dislodged and reached under her to guide his prick into her pussy.

"No wait," Tom grunted as he pulled back. "I can't do this unless I know for sure that Amy has done it with Jack."

"Fine," she said frustrated. "Let's go and find out.

They left the water running and moved out of the shower. Both were dripping wet as they quietly moved out of the bathroom to peek around the corner. Tom would not be that surprised to see them fucking but was totally shocked to see Jack's cock in his wife's mouth. "AMY!"

Amy's eyes opened and looked at the two of them standing at the base of the bed. She didn't stop sucking as she waited to see what he wanted.

"They are not fucking but we can do the same," Ellie said pulling Tom over to the other bed.

"But she's never sucked my cock before," Tom complained while watching her head moving back and forth on Jack's rod.

"I told you that she's been saving it up," Ellie giggled. She pushed Tom on his back and turned her body to copy their spouses. Her tongue lapped at his penis while she pushed her pussy down onto his face.

The wet sounds of their lips and tongues filled the air. Again it was Jack who grunted first and gave Amy a warning but she didn't remove her mouth. Her cheeks bellowed out with the first blast and the second before she swallowed.

Tom saw his wife swallow and did the same to Ellie. "NOW ELLIE!" She too didn't pull away.

Now that the men were finished the women moved their heads back and let the men go at their needs. Jack was the only one with experience and quickly brought Amy over the edge.

"OHHHH!"

"HERE TOM!" Ellie directed while holding his head in place. Finally he was licking at the right spot. "OH YES...RIGHT THERE..I'M GOING TO...GOING TO CUM!!

*****

The four of them were too spent and tired to go out for dinner. They ordered pizzas that were delivered and sat around the small table naked as they ate them. After cleaning up they moved back to the beds next to their spouses. All were too tired to swap.

After getting up at 6AM they quickly dressed and headed towards Annapolis. Since Ellie got car sick when sitting in the back seat it left Amy and Jack alone back there.

Tom glanced over at Ellie next to him and smiled as they headed down the expressway. The two in the backseat looked like they were still sleeping and he didn't think nothing of it until he noticed that Amy's head and upper body was missing. He adjusted the mirror and saw her head rising and falling on Jack's lap.

Ellie turned and looked at Amy's lips sliding up and down on her husband's cock. She looked at Tom and said, "I owe you one."

Five minutes later they heard Jack grunt and a few seconds later saw Amy's head rise back up. She smiled at Ellie and wiped the escaped cum from her chin and lower lip.

Jack wanted to go down on Amy but she refused and drifted off back asleep. It was almost twelve when they pulled into a rest stop. As Ellie and Jack ran to the restroom Tom pulled Amy aside.

"What's going on with you? You give him two blow jobs and have always refused me in the past."

"I know that Ellie was giving you one when I came up from the pool. I only did the first one with Jack to get even." She grinned. "Now I'm enjoying them. I'll give you one when we get back on the road and Jack takes over driving."

Tom smiled and ran to the john with Amy behind him. They stopped for a quick bite and were on their way. They were not out of the parking lot when Amy unzipped her husband and for the first time swallowed his cock whole.

"More protein," Jack grinned from the front street.

"Keep your eyes on the road," Ellie said smacking his arm.

*****

They pulled into Annapolis a short time later and headed to the motel. After checking it they moved into the bedroom and saw one large king size bed.

"I asked for two beds," Jack said lifting the luggage to walk back out. But Ellie grabbed his arm.

"Maybe one bed is better."

"One bed," Tom repeated knowing that it probably meant connecting bodies.

"I'd like that," Amy grinned. She put down her overnight bag and sat on the bed. "But, I think you should close the curtains."

"Now?" Tom asked.

"Giving you two blow jobs has made me really horny," Amy said as she pulled her sweater over her overfilled bra.

"Ok with me," Ellie said doing the same. The men watched as the two women stripped and crawled upon the bed. They pushed the bedspread off while the guys closed the curtains.

Jack and Tom hurried to get naked and when they turned they saw the women side by side with their legs wide open. It was obvious what they wanted.

Tom moved directly down from his wife and Jack from Ellie. As they started forward Amy stopped them. "No, we want to switch."

"Are you sure?" Tom asked his wife.

"Yes, I'm very sure," Amy grinned looking over at Jack's hard cock.

"So am I," Ellie giggled. Her fingers parted her shaved lips.

Jack quickly moved between Amy's thighs before she had a change of heart. He pushed in towards her but she stopped him. "Rub it around first."

But Ellie didn't want to wait because she expected Tom to last long enough. "Put it in..give it to me."

Tom obliged and pushed his thicker cock into her depths. Although he was not as long he was thicker and because he was shorter his body pushed against her clitty each time he hit bottom.

"OH MY!" She cried reaching around to hold him tight.

Jack heard his wife getting fucked and wanted some pussy himself. He tried to push in again but Amy stopped him. "Get me hot first."

For five minutes Tom fucked Ellie until she was almost crying from the pleasure. She grabbed onto his ass and held him tight when she climaxed. "I'M CUMING!"

Jack leaned back and gave Amy a begging look. "Please."

Amy was ready. "Do it." She leaned back and waited for the long cock to push into her depths were Tom had never reached. "OHHH!"

Tom never stopped fucking as Ellie pasted her first orgasm and headed for number two. Next to them Amy only needed a minute to reach her first. "NOW JACK!"

Jack pumped and pumped until they both came at the same time. "AHHHHH!"

"AGAIN!" Ellie screamed.

Finally Tom let his dam open. "AHHHH!"

Since it was only 3:00PM they rested for an hour and started it again. The girls let the men fuck them doggie style this time. It was the first time that Amy felt a long penis push into her very deeply from behind.

After an early dinner they returned to the room and looked at the messed up bed. "Anyone want to head down to the pool?" Jack asked.

"Yeah," I was thinking the same thing." Tom grinned. "Girls?"

Amy rolled her eyes at Ellie. "We will stay here." After the guys left Amy sat next to Ellie.

"I can't believe that they are tired of us already." Amy frowned.

"Men." Ellie moved back on the bed and looked up at the ceiling.

"What can we do now?" Amy asked while turning to look at Ellie's bare legs coming from under her short denim skirt. She didn't even think as she reached over and caressed the soft flesh.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"I am now," Ellie grinned feeling her friend's finger dart under the skirt.

Slickman
Slickman
8,176 Followers